Ultimate Hero RPG: A New Age of Good and Evil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
Intro: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Uwky1ciyE0g (25 second mark)

It was 2015, years after the fall of Satan and the Creator of Evil, Fire. The prophecy has been cancelled and the earth now lives in eternal harmon and happiness with one another. This means that the world no longer needs heroes......But are all wrong as of now as many others believe so.....

Jacope III wakes up to a cold wind blowing him from the autumn weather. He sits up from his bed and lies on bed, staring at the ceiling for a long time. He is 28 years old and is grandson of the Elder god's Chosen hero and son of the one who was about to become one, but unfortunantely, he is dead. Jacope gets out of bed and walked to the nearest balcony looking upon the grass and then straight towards the empty, isolated area with nothing but trees. He felt the ki energy soar through his veins, which is a sign of his power relaxing his muscles. He lifts his chin, causing him to look towards the sky.

Jacope III: Elder god......Where is the universe is evil, is he has not died just yet......

ESB -1138
A strange orb of light fell from the heavens in an open field and from it Shadow the Hedgehog came to be. He looked around the strange land that he has never seen before. Shadow looked at his right hand that had a Chaos Emerald clinched in it. He looked up and remembered what had happened. Sonic, Rouge, and himself were in the midst of battling the Egg Emperor MkII when Sonic and Shadow performed Chaos Control to escape the exploding base.

"Somehow my Chaos Control must have sent me here...but where is here?" Shadow asked himself looking around.

Menetnashté
Vegeta...Once a proud, strong, fit young man. Now he stands alone, hitting a punching back. Attempting to grasp his former strength, but knowing inside he's nothing but a withered old man. He finds himself missing the days where he stood next to the greatest heroes and battled for his life everyday, he's since settled down when nothing is wrong in the world. He's watched his son grow, hoping that Trunks can be what he once was.

Trunks...a young man, who often sought to please his father by training now finds himself confined to a company meeting. He lets out a soft sigh as the man at the head of the table attempts to seal the deal and finds himself daydreaming once again, hoping one day he can make his father proud, if the world ever needs him.

Silence. It fills the air, nothing the but the whistling of the wind can be heard, as it sweeps over the barren canyon. The silence is broken though. Broken by an ancient evil, an evil which has remained dormant for over 2,000 years. This evil calls itself Khral. Once a ruthless ruler over the lands of Greece. His large claw breaks the silence, ripping through the stones which cover his body. His pulls himself to his feet, and peers at the blazing sun, which he hasn't seen since he was buried. He flies to the top of canyon and gets to higher ground. "No..." He mutters. "My power, I have long forgotten it." He could feel his power had shrunk over the years, making him weak. He wanted his old power back and he would gain it through fighting, it would come back to him. As long as he worked out the kinks. He peered into the distance seeing a small town. His lust for blood and power had grown, he glided to the town preparing to bathe the civilians blood.

Striding Cloud
He had spotted the man he was assigned to kill. Watching him laugh, he decided to let him live a few more moments of his life. Mist blowing out of the killers mouth as he studied the tall, crazed like man. Suddenly the windows had shattered and the crowd was sent in a uproar, blood was everywhere as it leaked out the mans neck. There in his neck a Kunai Kife with a note tied too it. The boy stood up and began to take his leave. He knelt down and said one word. "Exterminated." And vanished leaving behind a puff of gray smoke, which soon blew away from the sharp cold wind, and there was no trace of the boy. The boy's name was Kiba, Who was the son of Legendary Ninja Kage. Kiba had also took up his fathers great name becoming a assassin.

(Okay Kiba's, Kage's Son. He has Ninja Powers. So Jutsu's and stuff. And a few other powers he had learned since his Sharingan can copy attacks. I will make his Profile soon. And Kage's son is also Nine years old.)

Thunder Fox
Yamir was currently heading threw an open feild to head to town with a small list of items he needshe was annoyed as his dad was really pushing this whole healer thing on him he stared at the clouds as he walked clearly just wanting tolay in hte grass and stare at the skyhe grummbled then spotted a black creature in the distance holding a jewel...

Thanos walking from his hiding spot heading to town he was currently walking on the highway trying to hitch hike

JacopeX

Striding Cloud
"But Grandpa Dr. Animo's gonna get away! There's no way i'm gonna let him get away!" Ben said as he began to run after Dr. Animo twisting his watch to Stinkfly. "Going Stinkfly!" His hand rose up and he smashed his hand done in the center of the watch. There was a giant flash of green light and he had turned into a giant bug with wings. It's wings flapped rapidly as it took off into the air at high speeds. In a few moments he was behind Dr. Animo who was on some type of mutated hawk. "It's over Dr. Anime!" The mutated hawk turned around and flew toward Ben. He made a nasty noise and opened his mouth as a glob of green substance flew into the birds eyes blinding it. As it crashed into the wall, Dr. Animo lay on the bird knocked out. Ben's watch began to beep and glow red as he turned back to normal and fell to the ground. The cops kicked down the door of the tower and ran in taking out Dr. Animo.

Striding Cloud
Kiba had a weird feeling in his gut as he jumped building to building. He stopped in his tracks and felt Chi Energy not a normal humans either. Wanting to go back he chose to keep moving normally. Whatever was back there he didn't want to get into a fight with it, but he wouldn't let it harm innocent humans if it came to it either. He jumped down into a alley and walked out of normally. As he walked with the humans looking around.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by JacopeX
Xol opens his eyes, awakened in the alley he is located in, already knowing that the vision of Khral was just a dream. however, he was seeing the real vision of him. He turns to his dog hojo, who starts to lick him, and started getting up. He pulls a bookbag over his shoulder and started to walk as hojo follows.

It felt like it was just yesterday when he was Prince of the Dark Realm. Now he is banished into a world that is filled with heartfilled humans who do not know the real meaning of darkness. Or do they even care?

God Orochi stalked Yamir and Thanos as he cloned him self into two different cloacked clones. However, the real self was at Kiba's location. He walked around town, in his normal form trying to blend in with the mortal crowd. He was sickened by these humans, by now he can cause a mass destruction upon them all. but he awaited for the right time.

All of a sudden, chi energy soared through the entire room and out of the ground, chi energy stormed up and out appeared God Orochi, floating into the air. He looks around at the dead bodies who were just killed by Kage's son, Kiba. Finding the situation being a perfect time to recharge, He sucks in their inner souls of the corpses to recharge his own stregnth. He could care less for anything else and dissapears leaving a trails of marks on the foreheads of each of them. In 2 hours, they shall awaken into his servants.

Ricardo was riding his bike, blasting power metal with all the knowledge of his surrounding, not having to hear anything as his mind had control of everything as his inner mind was focused on other thoughts. The sun started to rise, knowing that the autumnal equinnox has just met it's axis. He sees a very attractive girl his age walk by, as Ricardo quickly taps her and then winks at her as he rides away.

Before she reacted, an orb exploded upon the middle of the street and he brakes, losing his mind control and was back to reality as he looks at Black hedgehog standing cluelessly.

Ricardo:....Eh....What the hell?

Ricardo turns off his ipod and puts it away in his jean pocket as he walks slowly to the Hedgehog's area, knowing that this may be a trap.

Ricardo: Hello?....I mean no harm but who are you dude? Thanos tensed slightly as he was walking calmly on the high wat he had a purple ish gem with him on his forehead and cracked his knuckles he wasnt paranoid he just could feel evil around...

a figure was watching Ben tenyson in silence he was well hidden and shouldnt be noticed unless the old man and or the girl were able to read power signatures he was looking for the thrid person to obtain the last gem of lance's

Striding Cloud
Ben started laughing at Dr. Animo. "Doesn't he know he could never beat me. And i beat him all by myself all the time." Gwen and Ben's Grandpa glared at him. "By yourself! We helped out a lot! And that watch is the only reason why you can turn into those stupid monsters in the first place!" Gwen screamed and started to chant something as Ben floated in the air. "Hey! Put me down Gwen it's not funny!" Ben said as Max glared at the two of them. Gwen then put him down and they walked out of the building chatting.

Thunder Fox
xanatos watched ammused and decided to follow for while

Menetnashté
Khral reached the town's outskirts and landed softly on the ground, taking the form of a human. He walked into the heart of the city and looked around. The people seemed to all know each other and they stared oddly at him. Which made sense because he was wearing armor from thousands of years ago. He drew his blade and everyone seemingly stopped.
"Hey!" One of the men yelled. "Whadda you think you're doing with that?!" Khral laughed, tossing his sword into the man and in an instant later he was on top of the man. He grabbed his sword, which was embedded in the man's heart and slashed it upward, ripping it through his bones, and dismantling his arm. The people panicked and Khral moved with uncanny speed cutting them down one by one. He began firing balls of dark magic and they ate away at the peoples skin. It was a small matter in within about a minute all but one was dead. The man was incredibly fast and had made it out to the road, he kept going. Khral laughed at the man's attempt. He turned into his true form and flew into the air, flying over the man, covering him in shadow. Khral swooped down grabbing the man, he threw him into the sky and his body flipped and swirled as he came tumbling down. He hit a jagged stone breaking his bones and leaving him paralyzed, all he did was twitch slightly. Khral turned back into his human form and walked to the man. The man's face was streaming with snot and tears, as he attempted to cry out in fear. Khral pulled out his blade and slashed it against the man, making wounds not deep enough to kill. As the man shivered in agonizing pain Khral sprinkled sand upon his wounds.
Khral left without another word. Leaving the town soaked in blood of its families. And the one witness to it all whom was near death, unable to move, left to suffer.

JacopeX
Xol walked around in ripped up clothes begging for money like the worm that he is now, with high potential. Orochi encountered the begging Xol and shoved him aside, as Xol falls into a can of garbage. Hojo barked at orochi but ignored and walked away as others stare upon Xol as they walk by. Xol dusts himself off and sighs.

Xol: never in my life have I've been pushed like that.

JacopeX

Menetnashté
The waters were unsettled, tossing and turning the wave crashed down upon each other. The sea was angry. Out of it a watery claw came out, as it grabbed the sand on the beach it became solid and out emerged a water demon, known as Hydroth. Humans...Filthy HUMANS! He thought. He peered seeing them in the distance he formed into water and slithered towards them. They were teenagers, but humans nonetheless. Two lay on the beach shore and one swam in the water. He'd go for intimidation first. He swam back into the ocean and swam beneath the girl who swam alone. He gripped his foot and began dragging her under. The two men on shore began to run out. That is of course until they watched her be butchered by the water itself. They began to run, as a large puddle of water chased them down, the two got to their vehicle and cranked it up ready to drive off. The water took its form as Hydroth and they freaked out attempted to run him over. But as they did Hydroth formed his hands into blades and lunged at the windshield crashing through it and stabbing them both in the head. He left as suddenly as he'd come, disappearing into the city. He would prepare for his onslaught on the humans.

Striding Cloud
Kiba stopped in his tracks and looked into the air sniffing. The smell of blood, should i help them like my foolish dad would. No, it's none of my concern but there attacking humans. Kiba turned to walk into a alley he changed into his assassin clothes. He began to jump wall to wall as he soon reached the roof. He had decided he should travel faster if he could freely move. But he didn't budge he turned to the direction where the scent of blood was closest and just watched. Waiting for something to happen.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Striding Cloud
Ben started laughing at Dr. Animo. "Doesn't he know he could never beat me. And i beat him all by myself all the time." Gwen and Ben's Grandpa glared at him. "By yourself! We helped out a lot! And that watch is the only reason why you can turn into those stupid monsters in the first place!" Gwen screamed and started to chant something as Ben floated in the air. "Hey! Put me down Gwen it's not funny!" Ben said as Max glared at the two of them. Gwen then put him down and they walked out of the building chatting. Xanatos thought it over carfully and made his presense known and spiked his energy so the three would know he is there and he walked toward the rustbucket

Striding Cloud
Ben, Gwen, and Max all turned around glaring at him. "Yeah! I get to beat up two bad guys today!" Ben said as he switched his watch to Four Arms and smashed it. There was a giant green glow of light and he had realized he had turned to Grey Matter. "Oh great! Stupid watch." Gwen started to laugh at Ben then turned toward Xanatos. As Grey Matter climbed onto her head. "Ever heard of soap?" Gwen asked Ben before pulling out her book and flipping threw pages. "Azireth Metrion Zentos!" And a force of pressure shot Xanatos into the building behind him.

Thunder Fox
Ben, Gwen, and Max all turned around glaring at him. "Yeah! I get to beat up two bad guys today!" Ben said as he switched his watch to Four Arms and smashed it. There was a giant green glow of light and he had realized he had turned to Grey Matter. "Oh great! Stupid watch." Gwen started to laugh at Ben then turned toward Xanatos. As Grey Matter climbed onto her head. "Ever heard of soap?" Gwen asked Ben before pulling out her book and flipping threw pages. "Azireth Metrion Zentos!" And a force of pressure shot Xanatos into the building behind him. he flew threw the building and came back calmly with little damage "children should not play with toys if they cannot use them corectly" he said with a ammused look on his face he had lances sword with the runes on it on his back "heh...." he appeared behind they two and grabbed grey matter and pushed the logo of the omnitrix a few times and ben turned to Four Arms instantly "there that is the one you were trying to picke...."

Striding Cloud
"Hey thanks!" Ben said then turned around to him. "Hey!" He then punched him with his two right arms and jumped into the air once he flew back. Gwen used a spell to stop Ben and make him fall into the ground. There was a loud crash and Ben climbed up from the ground. "Hey what was that for Gwen?!" Ben yelled at Gwen. Gwen glared at Ben. "Don't you think he would have been fighting you right now if he was a enemy! He helped you turn into four arms!" She screamed at Ben, He glared back at her. "Well who would have knew? And how does he know about the Omnitrix." As there was a red glow and Ben turned back to normal.

Menetnashté
Sebastian, one that wondered the city in search of evil as sent by the Elder Gods from his own dimension looks upon the massacre and had enough. He jumps from the towering building and landed on his feet perfectly. He looked strasight at Khral, ready to face his first opponent on his mission. He draws his Katana Oblivion light (Lvl 5)

Sebastian: Stand down creature, for you stand no chance.

Sebastian said this to intiminate him somehow.
Khral turned around, and glared at Sebastian. "You'd be wise to start running kid." He laughed. "Or else you'll end up like him." Khral said gesturing towards the young man still squirming in pain. "But then again I suppose you already know what I'm capable of, or else you wouldn't be pursuing me. Whether it's bravery or stupidity which drives you, you will die. Your elders shall not protect you. Even they will come to fear me. As will you," Khral finished, spreading his feet into a fighting stance.
He pushed off the ground, moving incredibly fast. He ran straight at Sebastian, throwing an elbow into his face. In that second he pushed off pushing first off of Sebastian's bent knee, then as he raised into the air he sent a flying knee into Sebastian's chin. Khral bounced back and drew his long sword, which surged with energy. "Your move."

Thunder Fox
he chuckled "i have been watching you two fore some time Ben Tenyson" he said calmly walking over to him calmly he grabbed benn by the wrist with the watch and moved the dial in a certin combonation witch made it turn to green and disappeared a few feet ""even though Gwen is correct i am not an enemy..... she is wrong though i indeead wish to fight you to... evaluate your skills....."

Striding Cloud
"Evaluate? What the heck does that mean. But if it's a fight you're looking for sure! And nice sword! I wish i had one of those!" Ben said before flipping threw the watch for a good alien. "Hmmm Diamond Head, Four Arms that punch didn't hurt him, Maybe Benwolf no. Ha! Got the perfect one." Ben smashed down on the watch and a green glow had happened as he had turned into Heatblast. "So you ready to do this?" Heatblast said letting a flame curl around his hand.

Thunder Fox
"Evaluate? What the heck does that mean. But if it's a fight you're looking for sure! And nice sword! I wish i had one of those!" Ben said before flipping threw the watch for a good alien. "Hmmm Diamond Head, Four Arms that punch didn't hurt him, Maybe Benwolf no. Ha! Got the perfect one." Ben smashed down on the watch and a green glow had happened as he had turned into Heatblast. "So you ready to do this?" Heatblast said letting a flame curl around his hand. "hmmm it is a nice sword isnt it you know it belonged to one of the Legendary heros...." he said impassivlty be fore he turned to heatblast and studdied him a moment "hmmm strong, strong element and good with long range...." he drew the sword and its rune symbols glew as the magic flowed threw it again and he rushed Ben

Striding Cloud
"Legendary Hero's i bet i'm gonna be one! How do you know all this stuff about Heatblast the only reason i picked him was because i haven't used him in a while." Ben said and pointed his hands toward to the ground and shot extremely hot flames out as he shot into the air, dodging the rush. He cupped his hands together as he began to build up tremendous amounts of heat. "Take this!" And pushed it forward sending a ball of fire towards Xanatos.

Thunder Fox
he grinned and took the sword and slashed threw it though some of his clothing was getting singed "heh you enjoy being a hero for the glory or for the fact that your helping those that cannot defend themselves...." he said =seriously and appeared face to face

Striding Cloud
Heatblast grinned at Xanatos. "I don't know." Heatblast was caught off guard and began to fall to the ground and crashed into it. There was smoke everywhere. "Man you're fast!" Heatblast said and shot a wave of fire at Xanatos.

Thunder Fox
he disappeared "you do not know? Do you only play the hero to get attention?" he said behind him sword pessing against his back "or do you do it for other people" he tapped the omni trix and he turned back to ben

Striding Cloud
Ben had turned back to normal but he was begging to become angry. "Why do you care?! It's none of your buisness anyway!" He screamed at Xanatos.

Thunder Fox
"oh? who is it not my buisness alittle while ago you said you wanted to be like a legendary hero how can you when you dont answer a simple question you are too young to play the hero game unless you reall mean it" he said simply sheathing his sword "you best think carfully after all if you fool around with something as serious as fighting villans you or your family could be hurt"

Striding Cloud
Ben had balled his hand into a fist. He rushed him tackling him. Gwen looked at Ben as he tried to tackle him. "B-" Gwen was cut short of her sentence by Max. "This is something he must do." Max said and turned his attention back to Ben.

Thunder Fox
Xanatos looked at him mildly surprised and fell over when he was tackled and he picked ben off him and tossed him onto the grass putting his hands in his pockets he had got the reaction he wanted from bent and he drew his sword and attacked ben but instead of landinga blow on ben he hit the omnitrix with his sword hard making the 'watch turn yellow like when he obtained benwolf he then looked at gwen and walked off as he 'accidently dropped a gem by her

Striding Cloud
Ben quickly rolled onto his side jumping up looking at the Omnitrix. "Hey! What did you do to this thing?!" He said as he continued to stare it down. Gwen picked up the gem and turned around to Xanatos. "Hey Mr. You dropped something. And we never got a name." She said walking to his side.

Shalimar_fox
Seline awoke to the peaceful morning sun shining into her window.As she sat on her bed she began to focus her psychic powers.Now that the world was in peace she would have to work even harder at controlling her powers.

Thunder Fox
looked at her "heh keep it you can put it to better use them me you like magic after all and i go by Xanatos" completly ignoring ben now

Striding Cloud
Gwen nodded to him. "Thank you! But what am i suppose to do with a gem? Does it make my magic stronger or something?" She said and observed the gem. "Oh and my name is Gwen." Ben was starting to get really annoyed. "Hey! Xanatos! What did you do to this watch!" Ben said and started to walk up to him. He grabbed his sword with one swift grab and hit the omnitrix with it.

(Hey Lance what did you do to the watch.)

Thunder Fox
"it is the gem of the legendary hero i was talking about it contains the magic he had he had three and i gave the three out so my jobs done" taking his sword from ben "you will see soon enough"

Ordained
Eli was relaxed. It has been a few years since he had been awarded the position of the Chosen Hero and he had been in constant contact with the Elder god. Not because there evil that need quailing but because he wanted to enhance his powers and skills. He also introduced his family to a few of the people he met during the Apocalypse. Yeah life was good for Eli.

He also found a new friend in Lucas Taylor. They met a few days after the battle against Fire was won. He had gave Eli an ominous message that a new war was coming and that he came to help. Eli came to find that Lucas also had amazing power.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucas Taylor wanted to go home but had the feeling that something big was coming. It was as if the earth itself was trying to tell him something, like it was crying out to him. He could tell that this was one of those times where he should just wait things out, and that was what he was going to do.

Lucas was lucky enough to have a friend like Eli. Not only did he fill him in on the happenings of everything but he also used his vast space and time controlling powers to reveal to Lucas that he was in another dimension all together. Eli did teleport Luca back and forth to his own dimension every once and while to see his Chosen comrades.

Lucas knew that Eli was the protector of this world, so he had no problem telling him about his concerns. Eli told him that if he really felt this way, that he'd look into it and ask the Elder god if he knew anything. Lucas decided that he would get in some much needed training if the earth was telling him something was wrong.

MadMel
((1 Billion AUC ...just so you know, i got permission fromboth jacopeX and mrcurt for this erm))
"well, it had been a billion years" justice sighed, holding out his hand expectantly..
"you know" death said quietly "i knew it was a bad idea to encourage gambling..i mean, inventing it? okay, but we could have stopped.."
satan stretched back on his chair.."what are you complaining about, "grim reaper" you didnt lose"..
the three great powers sat on an elaborate stone table, housed at the summit of the largest mountain in existance...after a billion years i would have thought we could have thought of something better than this death thought glumly..
"that facts remain, devil" death countered.."we should not be putting innocent people at risk for a game"
"maybe your people, not ours" justice commented.."your growing too attatched to your creations and-" death sat up angrily..
"who are you to judge such things?" he demanded, picking up his scythe..
"can we get back to the meeting" satan interupted boredly.."i thought you wanted to end the wars?" he asked death, with a smug look on his face..death glared at them both and sat down..
"did you really think i was going to give this away?" satan continued, holding out the crystal, which glowed ominously..the seed of satan's evil had tainted the crystal's heart, corrupting the magic inside..it now blazed a deep black..
"oh god no!" justice exclaimed, staring at the afflicted shard..
"with this, i can undo what the elder god created" satan said, laughing like the cliche'd evil villain he was..
"i wont let you do that!" justice said, standing up..
"what can you do to stop me?" satan asked justice, his giant pitchfork appearing in his hand instantly...justice summoned the equally large sword of light, its humming contrasting the tension between the three demi-gods..death sat up again
"ENOUGH!" he shouted, the force of his voice alone knocking both satan and justice over..death picked up his scythe from, the ground.."i was charged with ensuring that the wars never started again, and that's what im going to do" he continued, slightly more calm now..
"you fool!" justice shouted back "you cannot hope to contain the both of us" he lunged at satan, who readied himself and charged back..
"i will try!" death replied, stepping between the two of them, blocking both their weapons at once..the was a flash of light and -
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"what the hell!" tristan yelled as he woke up..he sat up and looked around.."that was the freakiest dream ive ever had" he said, fully aware that he was talking to himself..he put down the specially modified dagger he was clutching protectively, and got out of bed..
"great, late again" he muttered, opening the cuboard and pouring himself some breakfast..he soon forgot the dream and focused on his newest assignment..."another rougue vampire on the loose...yet more cliche's" he said to himself, getting dressed and, making sure noone was looking, teleported to his office..not much of an office really, but it was enough..
as it happens, someone has seen tristan teleport...the grim reaper, john stood invisible while he watched the 19 year old vampire slayer do his little trick..impressive...now for the other plan he thought, opening his thoughts like a broadcasting radio..
"eli!...if you can hear this then come to heaven right away, there's someone important i need to give you"

Darth Extecute
(( -edit - ))

Darth Extecute
"My king.. The horde and alliance is making a final stand in Ashenvale Forest.. the orb that which you yern for cannot be yours.. Their demon hunters uses my magical powers against me, and our undead forces arent enough to penetrate their elven defense.. the orcish and draenei shamans are chanting a spell to destroy the orb.. We wont reach it in time before they destroy it, as the process is being safeguarded by Malfurion Stormrage himself.. I apologize"

The words of Kel'Thuzad echoed trough Ner'Zhuls mind. Even though he was on the other side of the world, he could hear the words as if they were next to eachother. Ner'Zhul grasped his fists, closed his eyes and within an instant, he had teleported himself to Kel'Thuzads side. Kel'Thuzad stared horror self into the eyes as Ner'Zhul stood eye to eye. He grinned and Kel'Thuzad bowed in shame.

"Forgive me for my failure, my king, but we are incapable of breaking trough their defense line" Kel'Thuzad mumbled, and was met with a mere grunt from the Lich King Ner'Zhul. He shook his head, raised his hand into the skies and from a pocket portal, Anub'Arak, lord of the Nerubian arose. Ner'Zhul gave Kel'Thuzad a glare and Anub'Arak a nod.

"This better be your last failure, Lieutenant Kel'Thuzad. Me and Anub'Arak will deal with this pathetic excuse of a defense" The voice of Ner'Zhul made even Kel'Thuzad quiver in fear, and Kel'Thuzad had seen a lot of terrefying things without winching. He nodded obediantly "Yes, my king" he whispered and lowered his head. Ner'Zhul nodded approvingly and turned to Anub'Arak. "Your orders, master?" The giant bug questioned, and Ner'Zhul glared at the defensive stance that the horde and alliance had forged. He could see the uncertainity in their eyes from the moment he arrived at the location.

"Malfurion Stormrage is no childsplay. I trust you deal with him and I will take on the troops. Once Malfurion has fallen, the shamans are helpless against you. Destroy them and safeguard the location of the orb. They must NOT destroy it"

"As you command, my lord" Anub'Arak spoke as he dug himself beneath ground like a worm.
Ner'Zhul grabbed his sword, Frostmourn, and marched towards them. He didnt walk in haste, as he didnt need to. The elves in the front lines had already seen their defeat, but he enjoyed draining their powers too much to allow them to surrender. Those that didnt run in the opposide direction, grabbed their bows and started opening fire against the Lich King. Without lifting a finger, the arrows and bolts that were supposed to strike the Lich King was obliterated, burnt into ash from a bare glare by Ner'Zhul. When he got closer to the defense lines, the very same fate that the arrows suffered from, the elves did. It didnt take long until the entire defense line was obliterated from a mere thought. "Weaklings, all of you weaklings. Where is the challenge?"

"If you believe you will pass, you are misstaking, Lich King. As long as I stand, the orb will never be yours" The voice of Malfurion Stormrage did nothing but bring forth a heavy, dark laughter from the Lich King. A laughter so loud that every nearby soldier, including Malfurion had to cover their ears. Not many moments later did the ground beneath Malfurion scatter, as giant claws grasped him around the back from below. With a powerful pull, the mighty Malfurion had been slain. Without going into details, the former druid no longer was in once piece. Rising after the slaying, Anub'Arak smashed his claws into the ground and earthen spikes impaled all the seven shamans that chanted the destruction of the orb at once. A second later, Ner'Zhul had teleported before it and grabbed it with his fist.

"With this, our journey takes a new step. Our fate is sealed and more worlds will bow before my feet. With this orb, the portal shall be opened. A portal, capable of leading an invasion to other worlds."

A few days later

"The portal is incomplete, my king. We need to venture to the other side and open it entirely from there" Kel'Thuzad spoke and Ner'Zhul nodded. He knew this already, of course. However, not information he shared with anyone unless neccessary. As he stood up, he raised his hand and within the blink of an eye, Anub'Arak, Kel'Thuzad and Ner'Zhul stood in front of the gateway.

"Tell me of this world that we are to enter, Kel'Thuzad. Who will fall before my knees?"

"You should not underestimate the worlds, master Ner'Zhul. Even though no one carries your powers, even you can die. Just like everyone else, you are capable of dying. With that said, I will share with you the world that we are about to enter:

The world is named "Earth", or "Tellus" if you so please. It is mainly habitanted by humans and have quite the impressive history of powerful entities. They are far more advance in technology than Azeroth, but they seem to have a shortage of intelligence. Currently, peace is at hand- but they have had a tendency of battleing their own. Northrend's respective position is something called "North Pole" and that is where we will establish our base. On top of the world"

Ner'Zhul listened and nodded. He could have punished Kel'Thuzad for his arrogant statements, but he was too anticipated to conquer. With a grin, he walked trough the portal, shortly followed by his two companions. They had entered a new world, a new world that soon would realise what terror truelly meant.

It only took an instant, and yet they had walked trough dimensions. They had entered another world, and Ner'Zhul stood before what would become his base of command. Where he would build a fortress. Where terror would rule. A grin crossed his face as he looked up at the high platform. The highest location on "earth" as it was called.

"This is where I will create our icecrown. Our fortress in this world"
With those words, Ner'Zhul started chanting. He would trough magic summon forth a massive, 14 floor high citadel from where he would rule.

JacopeX
EDIT

JacopeX

Darth Extecute
5 Days later

(This only apply's to DE's post)

The sky's in the North Pole was very dark at this time of the year as the earth's axis did not point directly towards the sun. Both poles experience longer night and days. To God Orochi, this was a location he chose to relax, far away from humans. He floats in the air, planning the plot of the destruction of humanity within his witty mind.

God Orochi floated forward for a very long time, with chi energy warming him enough to feel room temperature around himself. Out of his own visions, he saw a tower that interested him not so far far from where he is. His eyes opened and then he turned to his right, seeing the tip of the tower he saw in his vision, but a mountain glacier blocked the rest of it from his own perspective. He floated forward through the blisterin cold winds, wondering what type of person would live in such harsh weather.

He was tired of floating so he strikes his arm upward and appears infront of the Tower. He looked up at the collosal 14 floor ice fortress. He looked at the very impressive design and imagined a render of it in his own mind. He then strikes his hand up and appeared inside the fortress, alot more quieter, knowing his way on the 13th floor. He decided to analyze the 13th floor. Wondering if he can find the true creator of this fortress, defeat him/her and claim it himself to plot his plans on destruction. He waited patiently.

"My king had awared me of your approach, but you arrived quicker than expected, mortal one.. My master demands you to either slay him on the double, or leave this place.. He has no time for delays"
The giant bug Anub'Arak rose from the ground, with a voice so dark, that it almost sounded like it was more than one speaking. The floor of the fortress was so thick that he could travel inside it. He had rosen in front of Orochi and then stepped aside, manipulated the earth and trough that revieling a hidden passage that lead to the 14th floor.

"The room is great, and on a frozen throne in the far end will you find your target.. He is already waiting for you, mortal.. He is ready.. Prepared, if you so will"

Ner'Zhul had sensed Orochi from before, and he grasped his sword Frostmourne to be ready.. He remained seated on his throne, glaring at the opening that from which Orochi would walk in.. Of course, he didnt yet know who he was dealing with, only that it was someone who had let his boredom be the best of him.. Was this yet another victim? A fool that expected he was capable of overthrowing the Lich King? Someone that could grant Ner'Zhul even more powers, by fallig victim to the vampiric runeblade that Ner'Zhul had in his hand?

JacopeX
God Orochi was ready to destroy Anub'Arack for calling him a mortal, taking it as a dire insult to him as he is clearly a serpentine. He entered the passage way opened for him, not wanting to waste time on this bug and go forward to the true leader, knowing that this is the one he was in search for at the moment. At first sight, he was not so impressed, having a feeling that the so called Master is no match. He was ready to take this fortress over.

God orochi: Care to address yourself first or are you still awaiting an answer from your guest?

God Orochi turns back into his Normal Orochi (Call him Orochi for now until he transforms again) to save his chi energy. He had no reason to intimidate such an emotionless man with his power.

Darth Extecute
"You fool.. You stand before Ner'Zhul.. Are you really going to challenge me? Do you fear death? If not, then I welcome you and your powers.. Forever will you serve the Lich King if you faulter, forever will you bow to my will.. You will see death from a new point of view..

Tell me who you are, brave one.. I could invade your mind and find out the answer myself, but I give you the benefit of the situation.. I trust you would not lie to me"

Ner'Zhul stared at Orochi as he got up from his throne. He placed Frostmourne the runeblade over his shoulder and grinned, as his eyes that burnt in blue flames gained eye-contact with the intruder. If he had come to overthrow Ner'Zhul, he was a fool. Ner'Zhul sensed great power in this Orochi, and a part of him prayed that he would attack. Slaying the man and gaining his powers would be excellent, and Ner'Zhul would be more powerful than ever; AND he would gain a new undead servant.

"I allow you to speak now" With a strong voice, Ner'Zhul slowly started walking in Orochi's direction..

JacopeX
Orochi: I speak when I am spoken to. I am God Orochi and my main plot to cause destruction throughout this planet upon humanity as I am very upset by the fact that these parrasites cannot change the way they are suppose to after given so much time. I feel like I am located in a world where comic relief is at its best with this unintelligent humans. So I choose to overthrow you now so I can continue here. So you are the so called Lich King? What is your purpose being located in such harsh weather?

Orochi crossed his arms, looking straight into the eyes of Ner'Zhul which were glowing, knowing he might attack. However, he did not want to waste his energy just yet. He can understand how he is feared.......by humans, but to Orochi, he seemed to be in the same level as he is. He loves to underestimate other heroic beings that fall before him in the end.

Darth Extecute
"When else would you speak? So, your supposed to be a God.. Truth be told, I am not impressed, nor do I believe an encounter would be.. I welcome you to try, but I recommend you to not.. I created this fortress to be on the top of the world, and from here lead my invasion, that for your information- are stalling.. If you come to slay me, do so quick.. I have more important things to do"

He turned his back against Orochi and put his sword over his back, as he walked back to the throne and sat down. He extended his arms and from inside his helmet a grin was forged, for he made a welcoming gesture towards Orochi, challenging him to bring in his best. In all truth, he did not have time to fight- but for a challenge he would always make himself time.

"I apologize, but I could not stay away.. You seem to think I fear you, that your the best of me.. Or that we're equal.. That I might strike, but worry not- as the attacker you have the honor of the first move.. It is your choice, now chose..

As I see it, you have three choices. You could fight, you could turn around.. or what I would consider the safest.. wisest option- Kneel" Ner'Zhul grinned.

Menetnashté

Sebastian's clone dissapeared, and turned into a piece of concreate. It landed into the ground hard and as it did, the real sebastian appeared behind Khral from yards away.

Sebastian: No, Aon is my god and my purpose of fighting you is due to my purpose to help others.

Sebastian caused his celestial energy to surge through his body. It was being picked up from his celestial system. He felt a good relief that he created the clone to give him time to charge his celestial. The celestial surged into the Katana and then in a very fast speed, he slides at Khrral and gives Khral two explosive slashes across his chest and then he give him two pereptual upward kicks and then stomps away from him. He pound the ground and looks straight at the cracks on the ground going towards KHral, however, it was going at a normal speed.

Khral stumbled back. "Well...You do have some fight in you after all," Khral said. Feeling a bit nervous, knowing his power had not yet begun to come back. Khral looked at the cracks on the ground and ran towards it. Jumping before he reached it. He flipped in the air and landed behind Sebastian, he slashed his sword across his back, and kicked him to ground. As Sebastian fell Khral gripped him by his hair and yanked him back up, putting his sword to Sebastian's neck.

Hydroth had reached the city, stealthy making his way to the top of a large building he simply sat on the roof staring at the disgusting rodents which inhabited the city. "Humans..." He muttered. He would seek his revenge soon enough. He required one thing now. Allies...

JacopeX
Orochi smirked at how clueless this man seemed to be. Just by looking at his appearance and how he calls the North Pole the top of the world just porves how he must not be from this earth at all. No man would be intelligent enough to create a fortress and at the same time live on earth with no clue of how the world is built.

Orochi: Actually......Before I even think of destroying you, let tell you something. The place you are located is the North Pole, a snowy wasteland that experiences darkness at this time of the year and.....

Orochi was about to bring up the myth of Santa claus but he knew that it was not a true person. He turns his head away alittle. He knew that the lich King had some type of ability of knowing what he has in mind.

Orochi:.....Anyway, this world is made up of 7 continents. Each continent are made up of countries who are run by leaders and some type of goverment system of their own. Just because you are on top of the world, it does not make you superior at all......Let me ask you one question my friend.......What do you think of the humans on earth?

Orochi refused to kneel however until he hears the right words out of the Lich King to give him respect. But does he? Rhetorical question but he awaits his answer.

Originally posted by Menetnashté
Khral stumbled back. "Well...You do have some fight in you after all," Khral said. Feeling a bit nervous, knowing his power had not yet begun to come back. Khral looked at the cracks on the ground and ran towards it. Jumping before he reached it. He flipped in the air and landed behind Sebastian, he slashed his sword across his back, and kicked him to ground. As Sebastian fell Khral gripped him by his hair and yanked him back up, putting his sword to Sebastian's neck.

Hydroth had reached the city, stealthy making his way to the top of a large building he simply sat on the roof staring at the disgusting rodents which inhabited the city. "Humans..." He muttered. He would seek his revenge soon enough. He required one thing now. Allies... Sebastian was affected by the attack very much, feeling the pressure of this battle already. But throughout the training he went thrugh in the land of igros in Bulma Academy, he had a goal set for himself and thats to fight through all his ostacles to find Sefirah!

Sebastian turns around to Khral but then blasted seven Celestial bolts into Khral and then slides into Khral's legs, tripping him into the area that is surrounded by a crack in a circle. Sebastian points at Khral.

Sebastian: .....Theirs.....No way for you to escape creature! This is it!

Sebastian's fist both glow with celestial power and pound them both together, causing the creaks of the ground to surround Khral and attract density power from mercury to blast down upon Khral. The explosion caused many to evacuate the borough. They all went insane with fear of the massacre and the battle between two powerhouses. A New Age of Good and Evil.

Xol stood behind Hydroth with hojo at his side.

Xol: Hmmm......Who could this be.....

Darth Extecute
"I know what this place is, and my advisor told me that it's on top of the world- and in his words I trust.. I know little of this world, other than the fact that trough my mind will it face total annhiliation, as will you if you dont act wisely soon enough.. What I think of the human is that, just like all other living creatures- unloyal, worth about the same as a tiny bug and weak by nature.. In short, we're better of without them.."

Ner'Zhul paused and thought for a while. He pondered the situation and stared at this Orochi character. Right now, Orochi seemed to be of guard. With a mere thought, Ner'Zhul could turn this situation into a grand advantage- but Ner'Zhul wasnt known only for his powers, but also for his intellect. This Orochi seemed cunning with the world, and that might be exactly what was needed here. An ally from this actual world had not occured to Ner'Zhuls mind before, but it might be a good choice. He gave out a sight, before looking Orochi into the eyes.

"Enough of this chit-chat.. I could break you, without lifting many fingers- but let us not get proof of that.. The thought didnt occur to me before, but I might have other use of you than your divine powers, Orochi..

Pledge your alliance to me, serve under my command and together, alongside with my lieutenants- we can smite this pathetic realm without effort.. I could use someone with your knowledge in the world"

Ner'Zhul may have swallowed his pride and asked for an alliance, but only in command would he follow it trough, as he extended his arm and held the palm of his hand towards the floor, lowering his hand towards the ground before taking it back in. He stared Orochi into the eyes with an indication that he now had the chance to pledge himself to the one true king, the Lich King. A kneeling and the pact would be sealed, a mere kneeling and a powerful alliance would be forged.

JacopeX
Orochi: I see.....But how would I know you and your lieutenants wont turn your backs on me? I have been betrayed harshly in the past by my own followers many years ago. Now I seek to take over. I see how you have the same opinions upon humanity as I do. I think this alliance may be possible.......But is that Portal a cross dimension portal.....?!

Orochi pointed at it with such disbelief, who thought that there was no such thing, but their actually is. He knew it by sensing that power surrounding it. He awaited a response impatiently. As for Ner'Zhul, he was losing interest into fighting him for this fortress if the fortress can be run by an even bigger force.

Menetnashté
Orochi smirked at how clueless this man seemed to be. Just by looking at his appearance and how he calls the North Pole the top of the world just porves how he must not be from this earth at all. No man would be intelligent enough to create a fortress and at the same time live on earth with no clue of how the world is built.

Orochi: Actually......Before I even think of destroying you, let tell you something. The place you are located is the North Pole, a snowy wasteland that experiences darkness at this time of the year and.....

Orochi was about to bring up the myth of Santa claus but he knew that it was not a true person. He turns his head away alittle. He knew that the lich King had some type of ability of knowing what he has in mind.

Orochi:.....Anyway, this world is made up of 7 continents. Each continent are made up of countries who are run by leaders and some type of goverment system of their own. Just because you are on top of the world, it does not make you superior at all......Let me ask you one question my friend.......What do you think of the humans on earth?

Orochi refused to kneel however until he hears the right words out of the Lich King to give him respect. But does he? Rhetorical question but he awaits his answer.

Sebastian was affected by the attack very much, feeling the pressure of this battle already. But throughout the training he went thrugh in the land of igros in Bulma Academy, he had a goal set for himself and thats to fight through all his ostacles to find Sefirah!

Sebastian turns around to Khral but then blasted seven Celestial bolts into Khral and then slides into Khral's legs, tripping him into the area that is surrounded by a crack in a circle. Sebastian points at Khral.

Sebastian: .....Theirs.....No way for you to escape creature! This is it!

Sebastian's fist both glow with celestial power and pound them both together, causing the creaks of the ground to surround Khral and attract density power from mercury to blast down upon Khral. The explosion caused many to evacuate the borough. They all went insane with fear of the massacre and the battle between two powerhouses. A New Age of Good and Evil.

Xol stood behind Hydroth with hojo at his side.

Xol: Hmmm......Who could this be.....
Khral laid there for a moment, steam slowly drifting from his armor. He stood up after a moment and grinned at Sebastian. It'd been a long time since Khral had faced a worthy opponent and he loved the challenge.
"Alright. Warm-ups over. Let's go." Khral's muscles tightened, and a dark aura arose around him. His eyes flashed red for a second before he charged Sebastian, ramming him into the ground. Khral slammed his foot into Sebastian's chest, knocking the breath out of him. He looked into the sky and smiled. "Darkness approaches." He said, pointing out the sun as it softly sank below the horizon. " I love the night. The cover of darkness makes shedding blood so much more enjoyable. I cherish the looks on peoples faces when they find their friends and family dead in the morning." Khral laughed. " I'll deal with you later." Khral said. He sheathed his blade and jumped onto Sebastian's chest, propelling himself up, as he flew into the air he reverted to his true demonic form and glided off, the darkness falling upon him as he went.

Hydroth turned around seeing the young looking boy and his dog. Hydroth stood up looking down upon them. He knew there was something about the boy that didn't fit, almost like a sixth sense, he seemed human though and that was good enough for Hydroth, he wanted to spill the boys blood, but curiosity stopped him.
"Who are you human? Answer immediately unless you wish to have your life cut short."

Ordained

MadMel
(dude you missed my post stick out tongue)

JacopeX
Sebastian took every hit and was knocked out unconcious. Around his laying body was deestruction. A huge crater on the ground, buildings pushed in and no human around. Sebastian's sword flies automatically to his houser and rests as the glowing ended.

Xol looked up at the Water like being as Hojo growls at him.

Xol: PHysically I am a mortal.......But I wouldn't call myself one. I did not want anything from you. I wander these building tops for fun now that I a stuck in this world forever.

Shalimar_fox
As nature sat in the realm of peace.An part of earth that is hidden from all but her and other gods; as felt the energy of an elemental.If this being was able to withstand her training he could protect the earth when so she could go back to the heavens as spend time wit the Elder god.
with that nature sought out to look for this new power.
as Nature shoot across the sky Seline picked up on the amount of force that was used.
not long nature was being tailed by an unseen person

~i'm sorry but i'm always a little rusty at the start~

JacopeX
Jacope III continues to wander the streets, still with the thought that the world no longer needs heroes in a world with no problem. He looks up in the sky and sees a woman fly across the sky's. He wonders if this is another hero trying to make a pointless effort of saving the world with no evil.

Jacope III: Well, she will find out.

Shalimar_fox
With warning Seline starts to fall from the sky.Natures speed was to great for to keep up with.Already using almost all of her energy she uses the rest to make an force feild to save herself

Darth Extecute
Orochi: I see.....But how would I know you and your lieutenants wont turn your backs on me? I have been betrayed harshly in the past by my own followers many years ago. Now I seek to take over. I see how you have the same opinions upon humanity as I do. I think this alliance may be possible.......But is that Portal a cross dimension portal.....?!

Orochi pointed at it with such disbelief, who thought that there was no such thing, but their actually is. He knew it by sensing that power surrounding it. He awaited a response impatiently. As for Ner'Zhul, he was losing interest into fighting him for this fortress if the fortress can be run by an even bigger force.

"The portal is under my grasp, just like a near infinity of other powers.. I see where your head's at, and I wouldnt fear betrayal, Orochi..
If you serve me faithfully, if you serve the Lich King.. In the end, you will be rewarded, so long as you do not faulter.. As long as your loyalty remains with me, I see no reason of betrayal.. Only the betrayer becomes the betrayed in my legion..

In the end, all will serve the Lich King.. You are privileged to get a heads up, and I suggest that you consider this chance.. Together we can rule unchallenged with you as my near advisor.. Fight me, and unfortunatly what could be a great alliance would end- and I would rule solely with my lieutenants.."

Ner'Zhul stared at Orochi, waiting for his reply. Ner'Zhul would probably be aware of the choice before Orochi even spoke- but he decided to leave Orochi's mind alone for a while, to not preassure the man..

Diamond Kisses
"I can not die. It is among the very few things that are guaranteed in life. I know it might sound pathetic, but it is as close to the truth as can be. For as long as I can remember, this realm has been my home. This forsaken realm where I are bound to battle for all eternity. More hostilites have fallen to my blade than most people have lived their life in the count of seconds. Yet they never stop coming, they never die entirely. They return, the same faces over and over again. The faces of the people that I betrayed on that dark day an eternity ago."

With a scream, Daryl slashed trough a group of mobs in one single swing. His bloodlusted roar echoed trough the neverending battlefield and anger spread in his veins. He had started enjoying the pain that he lived trough, as well as the blood that he spill on the soil. They could not take him down, no matter how many they were. No matter how well they fought. He could not die and even though some would consider it a blessing, Daryl did not.
This day was just like any other day, at least so it seemed. Little did Daryl know that it would give him a chance he never thought he would gain. As the sun had risen in the sky, it looked like a normal day. The soldiers kept coming, kept trying to take his life. He did what he always did, putting up a defense against the host of enemies.

What he had not expect this day, was that huge circle at the far end of the horizon. A portal, just like the one he was launched trough as he was banished and it was straight ahead. Daryl did not think, as it was of natural behaviour that he charged. He did not feel joy, and he did not feel the lust to reach his target. He did not want to put himself trough the disappointment in case it was not what it appeared to be. However, what else could it be?

Like a steamroller he charged trough the field, as units was thrown in different direction. None could stop him, none could slay him. His sword burnt more of blood than ever, for he had a goal for once. For once, light was in the end of the tunnle. Invited or not, he would get trough that portal. Slashing his ways trough another hundred as if they were flies, he finally reached it. He stopped and stared on top of the massive circle that reassembled the portal that had banished him. With a smile, almost a teardrop he took a step forth and walked trough the portal. Why it was there, or where he would end up he did not know. It was a chance he was willing to take.

It felt like an instant and he was on the other side. He stood in snow and joy filled his heart. The first snow he had seen in countless years, and boy was he grateful. He had not yet identified the location, but it mattered little as he fell on knees and grasped the snow that was beneath his feet. What he thought was unconditional filled him with joy, however he suddenly had a voice echo in his mind. A voice so smooth, yet so assertive that he was forced to listen. For the past eternity, all he had heard was screams of pain, screams of agony. A voice different than his own was most welcome.

"Daryl Sin. I have released you from your 'prison', I have brought you to current time and I have brought hope back into your life. I know of your past, your current and I have seen your future. Great deeds will be made by your sword and it will start today. Accept my guidance and together we might break your curse. I know that you wonder who I am, but that is of no importance. Only your cooperation is"

Daryl nodded, pleased to hear the voice. Whatever he wished Daryl to do, he would do so. Anything was better than the prison realm that he had spent an eternity inside. He took a moment to take in the surrounding. In front of him, the greatest citade he had ever seen was revieled. It seemed to reach above the skies and it did not fit the surrounding very well. As if it was brought out of nothing into this world.

"I have brought you to a fortress, ruled by an evil king. This is to see if you are ready for redemption. If you are ready to save your name and cure the crimes that you have comitted in the past. It is in total fourteen floors high, where on the top floor the ruler sits. He is gloating on the missery of those that has fallen by his blade. He believe himself to be undefeatable and he is most likely ready for you. Enter the citadel and destroy the king. Destroy the king and your fate is sealed"

Daryl glared up towards the top of the castle. He stared at the gate that would lead him inside, but did not hesitate much. He grabbed his sword and grinned wickedly as he prepared himself for battle. He had not fought that eternity for nothing, and today he would pay his debt. Today he would redeem himself from his previous fault.

"Walk cautiously, Daryl Sin. The ruler is not alone. By his side is another powerful being, and somewhere within the citadel is also two of his powerful lieutenants. You are still incapable of dying, but even the immortal one has his limits. Your target is a previous orc by the name 'Ner'Zhul'. Slay the evil king and redemption is at hand."

JacopeX
Orochi thought of the idea and smirked. He thought that if he is rewarded, he shall have full control of the portal for himself as he can wipe out every dimension. He would do anything for this portal, even serve for the Lich King. He turns and kneels quickly and got up.

Orochi: I shall assist you......This alliance shall be unstoppable. And just for the record, I have never been defeated and I have never failed with what I put my mind to. However, I do have to construct my own army. It will be will finished in due time.

Orochi rubs his chin as he speaks.

Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
With warning Seline starts to fall from the sky.Natures speed was to great for to keep up with.Already using almost all of her energy she uses the rest to make an force feild to save herself Jacope III ran over to his way through the crowd of people watching a woman fall from the night sky. Miles later, feeling as if he has ran after several minutes, he finally makes it to the fallen woman and slides to her side. He grabs her arm trying to find a pulse with the tip of his fingers on to her wrist, below the joint of her thumb.

Thunder Fox
[trying to think of what to type >_>

MrCurt061430
Far from the heroes, a black orb of energy was forming. I grew larger and larger until it exploded, spreading darkness in the area. When the Darkness lifted, a man in a black wizard-style robe stood. As the man admired his right hand, he said aloud, "It's been over one hundred thousand years...but I finally have that second chance I've been waiting for. This world will fear the black flames once again. For I have returned."

Meanwhile, in the local animal shelter, a white shepherd dog was focusing on the cage. "Come on...come on...unlock, dammit!" The dog thought to himself. Suddenly, the cage door burst open and the dog escaped. It wasn't long before he was stopped by the employees, but a quick reflex of his telekinesis caused them to fly back. The dog continued to the door but was stopped again, this time with those who were used to handling this specific dog. "Requesting backup: Spike got out again, over!" One of the men said in his mic. "He's returned! I have to stop him!" Spike said telepathically to both of the guards. However, they didn't care what the dog's excuse was. "Stupid humans!" Spike said telepathically again before looking to his left. His eyes glowed a bright green and then a hole suddenly was created as if a stick of dynamite was thrown at it and then just exploded. Spike had a painful headache now, but he tried to focus long wnough to jump through the hole and out the other door. The dog ran the rest of the way without any problems. Spike traveled a good 5 miles before his headache overcame him and he fainted.

Darth Extecute
Orochi thought of the idea and smirked. He thought that if he is rewarded, he shall have full control of the portal for himself as he can wipe out every dimension. He would do anything for this portal, even serve for the Lich King. He turns and kneels quickly and got up.

Orochi: I shall assist you......This alliance shall be unstoppable. And just for the record, I have never been defeated and I have never failed with what I put my mind to. However, I do have to construct my own army. It will be will finished in due time.

Orochi rubs his chin as he speaks.

"The force of an army is overestimated.. I have an army at hand, but I doubt I will need to put it into use.. The previous world I conquered made pathetic resistance, and they had massive armies"

Ner'Zhul shook his head but decided not to interfear with what Orochi had planned. He grinned as the man knelt for a brief moment and nodded approvingly. Not long after did the door behind Orochi open and trough it did Anub'Arak and Kel'Thuzad walk. The two lieutenants of Ner'Zhul and the four of the newly formed alliance was at one specific location. What remained now, was to wait for the intruder at the lower floors to reach his destination. Ner'Zhul seemed somewhat popular today, with was surprising. Did these people not know who he was? Did they not know that he could not be defeated?

As Daryl had entered the citadel, Ner'Zhul eyed Orochi.
"As my new advisor, I will let you decide which action to take in this situation. A man who walks with the name Daryl Sin is heading up the citadel to slay me.. What is your suggestion?"

MadMel
as tristan sat down on his desk-chair he knew something was wrong..he had a sixth sene for vampire activity, but this was way off the charts...either the vampire was right here and now, or there was something completely different..
he can sense my presence john thought as he stood there in the office, looking thoughtfully at tristan...even better than i anticipated..
of course, the only reason john was still here was that eli had somehow not picked up his messeage...john teleported back to heaven and tried again -

as soon as john left, the strange sensation tristan felt vainished instantly.."freaky" he said aloud, then he went back to his notes..

JacopeX
Orochi turns around looks straight at this Darryl Sin character, wondering why he has entered. He tries to find an answer out of his own contructive mind. However, not much is collected. Orochi speaks.

Orochi: Let me handle this....

Orochi walks over to Darryl Sin a bit closer.

Orochi: Adress yourself if you may please to do so and explain your purpose being here?

Orochi liked doing tings the plain and simple ways knowin that no matter how things are handled, he can take care of what ever tries to stop him or strike him as well. Now that he is the Lich King's assistant, he will do his job the best he can. He will not let anyone get to the Lich King unless if they go through him.

Shalimar_fox
Seline slowly opened her eyes.the first thing she saw an man on the side of her"Hello."not long after noticing what he was she spoke"Well I'm just fine."How foolish was she to use so much of her power that she had uncovered herself to the world."thanks really"

Diamond Kisses
Daryl pulled his sword as he glared Orochi into the eyes. Daryl had no idea what this Ner'Zhul character looked like and assumed that the cocky man who had approached Daryl was the man he was supposed to slay. Why he wanted to do so, he did not know. He only did what he had been told to do.

Daryl's eyes flashed red as he approached Orochi:
"I am Daryl Tank, and today Ner'Zhuls blood will be my redemption. As the man falls for my blade, my soul will have peace and I can live. Are you Ner'Zhul? If you are, then prepare yourself. If not, step aside"

"You are adressing the wrong man. Ner'Zhul carries a metalic crownlike headpiece and has flashing blue eyes. He is seated on his throne. Slay him. Redeem yourself!"

Daryl stared at Orochi and marched straight towards Ner'Zhul. He planned on entirely ignoring Orochi's defensive stance and walk directly towards the king. He knew Orochi would not allow Daryl to pass, but truth be told- Daryl did not care much. Let them smite upon Daryl, for he most likely had felt worse.

"Wicked king, your rule ends today"

JacopeX
Jacope III picks Seline up on her feet, looking up and down at her wondering who this woman is. He ignored the thought and introduced himself.

Jacope III: Well, due to the fact that the check of your health is still in process, I will tell you that my name is Jacope III. And you are?

Orochi: That's where you're wrong.....

Orochi strikes his arm up and appears in front of Darryl, still in his normal form, thinking he wont be needing his god form just yet as he blocks Darryl's way and strikes his chi charged palm straight into Darryl Tank's armor and into his flesh as he pulls out an intestine out of him but lets it hang and points at Darryl tank, and raised him into the air, surrounded by deadly chi energy. He had him airborne, keeping Darryl from making any sudden movements. Orochi stikes his Arm upwards and teleports behind Darryl Sin's floating body.

Orochi: You shall be dismantled now but it will be better if I leave your soulless body hidden underground. I shall teleport your remains away from here as you are a waste of power. I will do so when the king tells me to.....

Shalimar_fox
"I'm Seline Bardock. It's nice to meet you JacopeIII."Her hand moved outward for an hand shake."Why did you come to my aid?Why are you still standing here?you must have saw me flying, so why are you not afraid?"
Most of the poeple that had seen Seline use her powers in her short live ran for the hills,Afraid that she was an demon of some kind

JacopeX
Jacope III: Well, I couldn't help but notice someone flying in the air, looking as if she was going to save the world. This world has no evil as it seem extinct.

MrCurt061430
Jacope III's words had awoken Spike, he looked up and saw the two of them; Spike, himself, was hidden behind a bush. Slowly, he got up and approached them and said to both of them, telepathically, "Hey...any of you need a dog?"

JacopeX
Jacope III was in utter silence as turns and looks down at a dog, wondering ho it is able to speak to him. He looks at Seline and then at Spike again. He scratches his head and answered.

Jacope III: I don't think so.....Who are you?

MrCurt061430
"Just a stray dog...who's telepathic, and has top-level mind abilities."

Shalimar_fox
Seline Looked down at the dog.*better play this one by the mind so people will think i'm crazy."Telepathic Huh?Yes i'll be happy to take you in.Still your the first dog I've seen with powers."
She then looked back at JacopeIII"Evil is an idea and it can never go away.If evil is gone, it's just buying time to come in it's full force"

JacopeX
Jacope III nodded his head and spoke telepathically to the Dog.

Jacope III: For now you can stay with us since you have nowhere to go.....

Jacope III then turns to Seline with an impatient face.

Jacope III: Listen, evil has been defeated and the apocalypse prophecy has been cancelled. The war is over. Heroes now days are dead to everyone forever! Now we live peace and harmony. I know this because I was one of the 14 heroes/villain that hade it to the tournament for the fate of the universe. Even though I did not make the final round against Fire, it costed my Father's life in the tournament!

Jacope III hated talking about this and reiterating himself about the fututre with heroes.....But still believe the world needs them and it makes Jacope III boil.

Diamond Kisses
Jacope III picks Seline up on her feet, looking up and down at her wondering who this woman is. He ignored the thought and introduced himself.

Jacope III: Well, due to the fact that the check of your health is still in process, I will tell you that my name is Jacope III. And you are?

Orochi: That's where you're wrong.....

Orochi strikes his arm up and appears in front of Darryl, still in his normal form, thinking he wont be needing his god form just yet as he blocks Darryl's way and strikes his chi charged palm straight into Darryl Tank's armor and into his flesh as he pulls out an intestine out of him but lets it hang and points at Darryl tank, and raised him into the air, surrounded by deadly chi energy. He had him airborne, keeping Darryl from making any sudden movements. Orochi stikes his Arm upwards and teleports behind Darryl Sin's floating body.

Orochi: You shall be dismantled now but it will be better if I leave your soulless body hidden underground. I shall teleport your remains away from here as you are a waste of power. I will do so when the king tells me to.....

"No blood, wound nor muscle can keep me away from redemption. Your attempts to expose me will be in vain, no matter how much you try. Your attempts to wound me too will be in vain. In matter of moments, my wounds will heal. My soul can not even I remove and taking my life, even though you can not, would be a blessing"

Daryl struggled in the air, but unlike his siblings, friends and fromer allied he lacked power to fight at distance. Sword was his only opion, but it was not enough as this man did not seem to need to touch Daryl in order to fight him. The wounds that Orochi had inflicted was barely noticed by Daryl. The tornup chest and ripped out insides had Daryl barely winch. He felt the pain, but ignored it. It did not effect him in any way after all, for even without a head would Daryl be capable of continue.

Without a head, yes indeed it was a funny story. At one point in his realm, he decapitated himself. To all vain, after a quick slumber was his body whole again. That was one of the things that Daryl could nothing but laugh at. Something else that humored him, was the faith these people held that Daryl could be defeated. Thrown away, even. He would come back, forever and ever. No army in the world would stand in his way, for as long as he breath- he sworn that the Lich King would be slain. He turned his head in Orochi's direction.

"Go ahead. End it"

JacopeX
Orochi will have to ignore the fact that he follow the Lich King's orders and turns to Daryl's floating body. The fact that the man does not seem to mean anything to him is the only thing that strikes him in mind. The chi energy started burining Daryl with the chi energy and teleported him into the sewers of NYC, battered and burned from the chi power.

As his body dissapeared, Orochi mutters and anger boiled within him at the fact that someone has discovered about their base at a very bad time where Orochi cannot mobilize his army just yet. He turns to The Lich King, Ner'Zhul and kneels to him, to give him an explanation.

Orochi: Lich King, the man was a threat to our plot and might even try to waist you power from what we are trying to accomplish. But please take under consideration that I will serve as right hand man with over protection as I still want the plot to go my way to wipe out the human race and every race in each dimension and continue a new age of living species. Whatever is in your mind, you may discuss it now as we are now in the process.

MrCurt061430
Jacope III nodded his head and spoke telepathically to the Dog.

Jacope III: For now you can stay with us since you have nowhere to go.....

Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
Seline Looked down at the dog. *better play this one by the mind so people will think i'm crazy. "Telepathic Huh? Yes, I'll be happy to take you in. Still, your the first dog I've seen with powers."

"Thank you." Spike said to both of them telepathically. He had then looked around cautiously; he knew Blackflame had returned, he could feel it. Fire, the creator of evil, might have been defeated, but Blackflame was, really, the only evil that wasn't 100% evil.

However, Blackflame was nowhere near them; he was further in the city, wreaking havock of his own, killing everyone he came across. Blackflame heard footsteps of a family trying to get past him without being seen, but he simply threw a ball of black fire at them and said, "Fools. Nothing can save you. It's time to finish what I started." The entire family was engulfed in the black flames and screamed in agonizing pain, although their physical bodies weren't being burned. Eventally, they fell to the ground, dead. Once they had died, the black flames left their body; their bodies weren't burned, their souls were. Burned until there was nothing left.

Fuddle
Sebastian took every hit and was knocked out unconcious. Around his laying body was deestruction. A huge crater on the ground, buildings pushed in and no human around. Sebastian's sword flies automatically to his houser and rests as the glowing ended.

Xol: PHysically I am a mortal.......But I wouldn't call myself one. I did not want anything from you. I wander these building tops for fun now that I a stuck in this world forever.

"Lets hope this is how I did it last time" The whispers of Michi could barely be heard since she did not need anyone to hear it. She was after all talking to herself and this man was not likely to hear her even if she screamed. She knew this not out of sensible intellect, but because she had tried already. TWICE! After she had poked, nudged, shook and rolled him over she had decided to give her powers a go.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, before looking down on Sebastian. She gave him a smile even though he could not see it, before she placed her index finger on his forehead. She had a question she wanted answered, but no one knew the answer. Maybe this one did, but first he had to wake up.

As her finger and his forehead met, a neigh wave of energy flowed trough her into Sebastian. A wave that caused the adrenaline inside the person's veins to rush at great haste. She had done it before, and anyone that was not dead normally woke up. They woke up unwillingly, but what did it matter how they woke up? As long as they woke up and Michi had someone to talk to, it did not matter how they awakened.

Her ears wiggled, tail wagged and she became quite excited of what would be to come next and if this man could help her on her question.

Menetnashté

The night had ended as quickly as it had come and what was left of the people in the city were scared stiff, they'd all huddled together hoping that they could survive whatever had killed the others. Khral left them to weep and slowly go mad. He'd seen it before, how quickly humans would turn on one another in fear. They'd kill themselves. He was tired of Greece though, new places thrived more than this place did. He flew off and headed for America.

Hydroth nodded at the boy. He turned around looking off the side of the building and thought for a moment, before turning back around. "So. You're not mortal, than what are you? And for that matter who are you?"

Darth Extecute
Orochi will have to ignore the fact that he follow the Lich King's orders and turns to Daryl's floating body. The fact that the man does not seem to mean anything to him is the only thing that strikes him in mind. The chi energy started burining Daryl with the chi energy and teleported him into the sewers of NYC, battered and burned from the chi power.

As his body dissapeared, Orochi mutters and anger boiled within him at the fact that someone has discovered about their base at a very bad time where Orochi cannot mobilize his army just yet. He turns to The Lich King, Ner'Zhul and kneels to him, to give him an explanation.

Orochi: Lich King, the man was a threat to our plot and might even try to waist you power from what we are trying to accomplish. But please take under consideration that I will serve as right hand man with over protection as I still want the plot to go my way to wipe out the human race and every race in each dimension and continue a new age of living species. Whatever is in your mind, you may discuss it now as we are now in the process.

"Save your excuses, Orochi.. Everything is working according to plans, and you did very well.. Believe me when I say, that we have not seen the last of him.. In the end, he too, like all the others will serve"

Ner'Zhul got up from his throne and walked over to Anub'Arak who stood silent in the right corner of the room. Ner'Zhul then turned to Orochi and pointed in Anub'Araks direction. The giant bug took a few steps forth and lowered his head to show his respect to the king.

"Tell me, Orochi.. I will assign Anub'Arak with a task, but I require some information.. While gathering an army, I will assign Anub'Arak to take down some of the greater earth defenses to have us run homefree.. However, I do not know where to send him, and I hope you can tell me"

ESB -1138
Ricardo was riding his bike, blasting power metal with all the knowledge of his surrounding, not having to hear anything as his mind had control of everything as his inner mind was focused on other thoughts. The sun started to rise, knowing that the autumnal equinnox has just met it's axis. He sees a very attractive girl his age walk by, as Ricardo quickly taps her and then winks at her as he rides away.

Before she reacted, an orb exploded upon the middle of the street and he brakes, losing his mind control and was back to reality as he looks at Black hedgehog standing cluelessly.

Ricardo:....Eh....What the hell?

Ricardo turns off his ipod and puts it away in his jean pocket as he walks slowly to the Hedgehog's area, knowing that this may be a trap.

Ricardo: Hello?....I mean no harm but who are you dude?

((If we are too far for this post to mean anything then...whoops))

Shadow turned to face Ricardo. His red eyes seemed to shine due to the lights from the sun. "I am the Ultimate Life Form, Shadow the Hedgehog. Who are you and where am I?" Shadow asked Ricardo looking around the place almost lost in thought about wondering what happened to Sonic and Rouge...and Robotnik.

Thunder Fox

MadMel
"well i never expected this" john said from behind shadow and ricardo..he had, of course, inexplicably appeared from nowhere..
"you're shadow right?" john asked, looking around.."funny, i dont see your blue friend anywhere..ah, you're looking for him, arent you?"

JacopeX

Thunder Fox
Yamir looked at him blinking few times "im Yamir im only a healer" he said boxing slightly and looked at john blinking

ESB -1138
Originally posted by MadMel
"well i never expected this" john said from behind shadow and ricardo..he had, of course, inexplicably appeared from nowhere..
"you're shadow right?" john asked, looking around.."funny, i dont see your blue friend anywhere..ah, you're looking for him, arent you?"

"How do you know about Sonic?" Shadow asked John.

Ricardo: Well my name is Ricardo and uhhh.....You are on earth I guess if you want to it that. So your a hedgehog? Cool!

Ricardo walks over to Shadow and pets him on the head.

"Earth? The Doctor said something about a planet called Earth...and if you touch me again I will break you in two," Shadow replied.

Menetnashté
Hydroth laughed.
"So. I'm not dealing with any ordinary human am I? I'm in the presence of royalty. But, why did daddy kick you out of the dark realm?"

Vegeta finished training, he stared out his window watching the rain go against it. He could feel something, something wrong in the world. He felt as though things were as they had been before, it was the silence before the storm. He lied back against the wall and slid down sitting on the mat.

Fuddle
Sebastian awakens on thee solid concreate, feeling as if he was hit by terrible force physically speaking. The first thing he saw was a Girl with Ears and a tails both moving back and forth. It then struck him that he has been revived by this girl. He turns his hea to his left hand, looking at his Oblivion of Light Katana and felt the celestial surge through his body. He slowly sits up in a way without colliding with the girl. He holds his head.

Sebastian:mmmm......My head......

Sebastian looks up at the girl with his hand covering forehead

Sebastian: Hello.....Who are you?

"Michi Much Mamoch! That is about all I know about me, but enough about that. Are you awake? Spry? How are you doing? I helped, did I not? I flaw a lot when I try to help, but you appear to be in one piece..... for now at least"

Her tail wagged flappingly against the ground as she extended her hand to help him up. Without asking, waiting or thinking she grabbed the hand that he held over his forehead and pulled him up to his feat. Nothing she would possibly manage with her physical strength, but when it came to what she ws capable in all, she could do anything.

"Hungry? Thirsty? Tired? Anything I can do to help you, before you help me?"

MadMel
Originally posted by ESB -1138
"How do you know about Sonic?" Shadow asked John.

"Earth? The Doctor said something about a planet called Earth...and if you touch me again I will break you in two," Shadow replied.
"no fighting you two, or ill stop the both of you, forcibly" john said calmly..
he turned to shadow.."i know sonic because he helped us fight the greatest evil in the universe..he did quite a good job too..as for his whereabouts, im afraid i cannot help you..he has past beyond my sights..all i can tell that he is not dead, if thats any help"

JacopeX

Fuddle
Sebastian could not keep track of every non--stop question coming at him at such a terrible condition to think. So he chooses the easiest question.

Sebastian: "Well...I'm fine....Michi Much Mamoch.... Do I need anything? Well....For now, nothing. I just need to sit on something...

Sebastian limps over to a wooden bench but as he sits on it, the bench breaks in half, due to the destrcution he has caused upon every city property in the area.

Sebastian: "But how can I help you?"

"Sit? I can make that happen"

Michi looked around and nodded towards Sebastian who was launched a meter up into the air. While he was in the air, the broken bench that he sat on disappeared and was replaced by a brand new sofa. Made of cheese, to add, but soft and comfortable like any other.

"I need to find my way home. I have asked around but there is no one that knows where I belong"

She skipped over lightfooted with a smile as Sebastian was dropped down onto the sofa. She sat down next to him and gently picked up a piece of cheese. She turned to Sebastian and extended the hand with the cheese in it.

"Cheese?"

JacopeX
Originally posted by Fuddle
"Sit? I can make that happen"

Michi looked around and nodded towards Sebastian who was launched a meter up into the air. While he was in the air, the broken bench that he sat on disappeared and was replaced by a brand new sofa. Made of cheese, to add, but soft and comfortable like any other.

"I need to find my way home. I have asked around but there is no one that knows where I belong"

She skipped over lightfooted with a smile as Sebastian was dropped down onto the sofa. She sat down next to him and gently picked up a piece of cheese. She turned to Sebastian and extended the hand with the cheese in it.

"Cheese?" Sebastian looked upon the broken down city and then felt the lack of gravity around him as he floats but then ends up sitting on a sofa made out of cheese. He did not understand why it is made out of cheese. He looks around and then looks at the cheese that Michi wants to give him. He looks at her and smiles as gentely takes the cheese from her.

Sebastian: Thank You......I find it bizzare how you end up somewhere like here without knowing the location you departed from.

Sebastian took a bite of the cheese looking straight at a Gibbons moon.

Menetnashté
"Calm down." Hydroth said in a commanding tone. "It looks like you have some repressed anger. Why not take it out on them." Hydroth said, gesturing at the humans who roamed the city below. "I myself will deal with them in time, but I could use an ally, you and your...dog could join me. I'm sure as the prince of the dark realm you have some usefulness."

Vegeta walked out of his training room and looked up in the sky as the rain beat down upon him. "What is coming...? What darkness do we face now?" He said, hoping for an answer from the elder God. But deep down not expecting one.

ESB -1138
"I will find the blue hedgehog myself," Shadow replied. "Just stay out of my way. Chaos Control!"

Shadow used the Chaos Emerald he had to teleport away.

(I'm going to play with Vegeta)
A loud scream echoed through the rain and Rouge the Bat came falling down landing on the ground. She jumped up and looked around and turned to Vegeta a little dazed. "Hey you! Carrot top! I'm looking for a black hedgehog. Seen him?"

Menetnashté
Vegeta stared at the bat for a second, and looked up towards the elders wondering if this was supposed to be their way of answering him...he doubted it. Though something seemed oddly familiar about her, and then she mentioned a hedgehog.
"A hedgehog?" He laughed. "The last time I saw a hedgehog he was blue, but that was around twenty years ago." Vegeta stopped for a moment, age had made him somewhat forgetful. Then he snapped back to attention. "No. Can't say I've seen any black hedgehog's around here."

Thunder Fox
Yamir watched the black hesgehog disappear "first time i ssen a hedge hog with an attitude.....

ESB -1138

MadMel
((wasnt it ricardo??))
"if im correct in my theory, more of their little group will show up...somewhere" john replied absently..he suddenly stopped...
"hes in trouble" he said and disapeared..

tristan looked up as the door dinged open..a stange man with bowed legs and a top hat walked in..tristan smelled a vampire instantly and drew one of his knives..
"im going to give you this one chance to leave, vampire..chances are ill meet you in the future, so im feeling generous"
"most kind of you, slayer" the vampire replied, with a heavy brooklin accent.."however, tha master wants you alive, and i have no interest in leaving" the man snapped his fingers, and instantly 20 vampires were in the room.."i would appreciate if you came quietly, tristan"
tristan was boned and he knew it..but there was something else..the powerful presence he felt before..was it help or more trouble?
suddenly 19 of the vampires dropped dead...just like that, gone...1 more was gasping for air, as if he was choking..he soon joined the other on the floor..the leader looked fine, but when tristan looked closer, he realized the tophatted vampire was aging, quickly...in seconds, he was no more than a pile of ash..
"what the hell?" tristan exclaimed..
"i figured you would need help" a voice said from behind him...he turned around, and their, standing over 9 feet tall, was the grim reaper..
"WOAH!" tristn yelled, steppig back..
"is that any way to treat a guy who saved your life?" john asked mildly, looking at the room around him.."you call this a shop?"
"yea, thanks for that...who the hell are you?" tristan said, a little shaky
"i am the lord of death, the grim reaper, but you can call me john"
"john?"
"yeah, whats wrong with that?" john asked, a little miffed..
"i was kinda expected a name more....threatening than john" tristan looked at all the dead vampires around him.."but then again, i guess names dont always matter..
"observant little human arent you?" john muttered sarcastically..
"i try...can you tell me why you're here?"
"looking after you" john replied.."seriously, you wrok here?"
tristan ignored the last question and said "why im i that important to the lord of death?"
"well, not yet..your powers need a little......tweaking
"so you're going to teach me...things like that?" tristan asked..
"that will take lots of tweaking.."
"i doubt it"
"oh really?" john asked, sceptical.."so sure are you of your abilities?"
tristan looked a little nervous now.."...yeah.."
"very well..i will come back soon...until then, dont go getting into situations like that again.." john said, teleporting away...tristan just looked at where john was standing...
"you gotta teach how to do that" he said, smiling..

Thunder Fox

MrCurt061430
Jacope III: No problem.

Jacope III looks at both Seline and Spike and then starts to walk away.

Jacope III:.....Follow me.

Jacope III looks around the forest, trying to find a way out.

Spike followed Jacope III. They were halfway out when he suddenly decided to warn them, "Blackflame...he's returned."

Menetnashté
Rouge sighed and closed her eyes. She opened them back up and looked up into the clouds, "you saw a blue hedgehog twenty years ago? That doesn't seem to add up. I guess the one you saw wasn't Sonic."
"Add up?" Vegeta said with a slight laugh in his voice. "Nothing in this place seems to ever add up, that's something you'll come to learn very quickly. But yes, Sonic. That was his name, we fought side-by-side against the greatest evil this universe had ever seen, the creator of evil itself." Vegeta's attention drew away from the matter at hand once again, recalling the events when he fought Fire. Recalling how Sonic had gave his own life in the fight.
However he quickly snapped back attention once again. "Now, was there anything else you needed?"

Diamond Kisses
"You know what has to be done! No, I am not like that! You are, I am. Together, we can return in strength! I am not a bad man, I will never take allegiance with you again! Your pathetic! With me, we will win! NO! I need you not! All that you are is a face in the mirror! I close my eyes and you disappear! I am what you face when you face the mirror! Long as you LIVE I will still be here! All that you are is the end of a nightmare! All that you are is a dying scream. After tonight, I will leave this demon dream! This is not a dream my friend and it will never end. This one is the nightmare that goes on. Tank is here to stay, no matter what you want to pretend! Soon you will die and my memory will hide you! You can not chose but to lose control! You can not control me, as I dwell deep inside you! I do not need you to survive like you need me. I will become whole as you dance with death! I live inside you forever. With Satan himself by my side. I know that now and forever, they will never be able to separate Tank from Daryl! It is over now, time to die! Leave me! I do not need you at all. I am strong, always have been and always will be! Can you not see? You ARE me! NO! Damn you, Tank. May you burn in hell! I will see you there, Daryl!"

Daryl fell to knees, looking into his hands. His wounds had healed, at least the outer ones. The dark voice echoed in his mind, but not the one that had brought him back to the world. Morelike Tank, his other self. He could not allow Tank to break free. He knew Tank would fight for their cause, but sometimes the end does not excuse the means. He felt the zerg of Tank breaking through Daryl's final sanity and the last thing Daryl remembered was how his vision blackened. He could feel his eyes flash red, his sword rise in his hands and how energy was gathered. He knew what was happening, but could do nothing to stop it. For too long had Tank been allowed to devour Daryl's soul. For too long indeed, but what could he do? Could Daryl be blamed? Probably, but Tank had in fact saved Daryl plenty of times. However, this was not a rescue attempt. It was mutiny.

Tank closed his burning red eyes and focused. He focused hard and around him an energy field was created. He had been put into the sewers like a filthy rat. A rat that would soon have total annhiliation at his hands. He would return to the north pole. He would destroy the Lich King. He would destroy the man that banished him to the sewers. Now it was personal.

The energy field around him started to grow. A loud crackle was heard as it broke trough the roof of the sewer. It crumbled the rock above him and continued to grow. Tank stood in the center of the field as it kept growing, and he kept channeling it. It grew over the streets of NY, consumed and destroyed cars, busses, buildings and anything that crossed its path. In the center, Tank stood screaming. Even though the scream was supposed to be from the pain, since he felt the damage that the field caused, it was not pain that caused the scream. It was pleasure. Pleasure for being free. As he broke the forcefield and grabbed his sword, he lept an easy 60 yards up into the air, landing on the ruins of a building above the sewers. He raised his sword to the skies and gave out a gigantic, bloodthirty, loud roar. Most likely it could be heard over the entire city.

"TANK IS HERE!"

JacopeX
Jacope III heard loud crackle and energy force, which seemed to be heard all over the city. He turns to Spike.

Jacope III: Did you guys hear that?

He kept walking as he spoke. He wondered about selines powers all of a sudden.

Originally posted by Menetnashté
"Calm down." Hydroth said in a commanding tone. "It looks like you have some repressed anger. Why not take it out on them." Hydroth said, gesturing at the humans who roamed the city below. "I myself will deal with them in time, but I could use an ally, you and your...dog could join me. I'm sure as the prince of the dark realm you have some usefulness."

Vegeta walked out of his training room and looked up in the sky as the rain beat down upon him. "What is coming...? What darkness do we face now?" He said, hoping for an answer from the elder God. But deep down not expecting one. Xol: "I'm sorry but I work alone for now. I have been banished to this world and I can never return. But I will not take my anger on the innocent civilians. I used to be the most tyrant and most arrogant ruler......But I decied to have a change of heart and disobey my father's command.....I was punished humiliatingly and banished from the realm....

Hojo sneezes and looks stragith at Hydroth, holding his ground.

Originally posted by Thunder Fox
Yamir watched the black hesgehog disappear "first time i ssen a hedge hog with an attitude..... Ricardo turns to Yamir with wide eyes of shock.

Ricardo: Dude....What the hell is going on?

This all too new to ricardo, even though he has advanced Mind abilities.

Menetnashté
Hydroth glared at Xol.
"Well then, that makes you just as weak and pathetic as the rest of those human scum, you and your dog would do best to get out of my sight, I'm getting more sick of you by the second." Hydroth said, he formed his hand into a blade for more intimidation.

Khral's wings had carried him far, he could see the country in the distance and about a mile away he formed back into a human and dropped into the ocean, where he swam to shore. He looked around at the people, all bickering and arguing amongst themselves. He grinned. "I think I'm going to enjoy this place."

Thunder Fox
Jacope III heard loud crackle and energy force, which seemed to be heard all over the city. He turns to Spike.

Xol: "I'm sorry but I work alone for now. I have been banished to this world and I can never return. But I will not take my anger on the innocent civilians. I used to be the most tyrant and most arrogant ruler......But I decied to have a change of heart and disobey my father's command.....I was punished humiliatingly and banished from the realm....

Hojo sneezes and looks stragith at Hydroth, holding his ground.

Ricardo turns to Yamir with wide eyes of shock.

Ricardo: Dude....What the hell is going on?

This all too new to ricardo, even though he has advanced Mind abilities. "dont have the slightest clue "he said grinning weakly

ESB -1138

Darth Extecute
Orochi thought of it and laughed in such a menacingly fashion knowing that this is such a perfect way to excecute such a plan but with someone different.

Orochi: I like the idea. But Anub'Arak is too experienced for such a mission this simple.....How about we send someone from another dimension. I know more of how to use this portal and the way to control them. That way, we save more of our alliance's power and stregnth....

Orochi had the Ninja Spectre in mind, from the Mortal Kombat dimension, Scorpion!

"This Scorpion character.. If you so request, I can bring him forth.. He is under your responsebility though.. If he fail you, you have failed me.. If you agree to these terms, and put such trust in this man then I will bring him here"

Ner'Zhul turned to the great portal that was located behind his throne.. He crossed his arms and turned to Orochi for a moment..

"Will he come out of free will if he is called, or should he be brought here trough force?"

Menetnashté
"Sonic isn't even twenty...how would you have none him from twenty years ago? Unless...somehow that Chaos Control sent us into the past...or future..." Rouge replied. "I need to find Sonic and Shadow so we can get back home."
"I'm not sure what exactly Chaos control is or how this whole thing with Sonic works. But I doubt I can be anymore assistance to you. If you don't mind I'll be on my way, I have some...matters to attend to."

Ordained
"Eli!... If you can hear this, come to Heaven right away. There's someone important I need to give you."

Eli was with his family when Tristan mentally called for him. He met him a few months ago when the Elder god was dealing Eli some intense training. He didn't leave the first time because he made a promise to his family that he wouldn't just up and leave unless it was a dire emergency. But when Tristan called the second time, Eli was on his way.

"Very well... I will come back soon... Until then, dont go getting into situations like that again," John said, teleporting away. Tristan just looked at where John was standing.

"You gotta teach how to do that," he said smiling.

"Teach you how to do what," Eli asked as soon as he teleported into Tristan's shop. "And was that just the Grim Reaper I saw teleporting away?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Preston was at a loss. He didn't know where he was or how to get to where he wanted to go. He had written a few spells to get him back home but figured that they required the Power of Three since they didn't work.

He went to go look for a place that sold magical products but found nothing. He did manage to find a crystal and then bought a map so he could scry. I wonder if I put enough desire into it, will the crystal be able to find some other magic out there, he thought to himself. He went to the back of an alley and started to scry. He felt the crystal pull to somewhere on the map but it started circling again. After about 15 minutes, it finally landed on a little shop.

"I hope I'm not walking right into a trap," Preston said to himself as he orbed to the shop. When he got there he sensed that there was only two guys their. He didn't want to take any chances so he orbed in the back alley and walked in the front door. "I need some help," he said.

Striding Cloud
Kiba had finally reached where the smell of blood was strongest. He kept walking not long before he spotted the water like monster, talking to someone. Hmmm maybe i should intervene. I'm done with my work for the day. Kiba thought and walked over to the group. "Hey does anyone know where the, bus stop is?" He said and stared down the water monster. "Hey dude nice outfit. Where'd you get it from. It's really ugly but would make a nice Halloween outfit." He said and grinned closing his eyes. Finally getting some action around here. Killing normal gang bosses are too easy.

Striding Cloud
Gwen was examining the Gem that Xanaos had gave her. She looked up Lance on the computer, some guy had wrote a whole article on the Ultimate Hero's. It wasn't long before she seen Lance's profile. He was amazingly powerful and Gwen thought he was cute. But there was no info on the Gem. Ben was pouting as usual walking around on the rust bucket. "Man that guy was way out of line! Just wait till we meet again i'm gonna beat his brains out!" He screamed. Max giggled and kept driving.

ESB -1138

MrCurt061430
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Tank closed his burning red eyes and focused. He focused hard and around him an energy field was created. He had been put into the sewers like a filthy rat. A rat that would soon have total annhiliation at his hands. He would return to the north pole. He would destroy the Lich King. He would destroy the man that banished him to the sewers. Now it was personal.

The energy field around him started to grow. A loud crackle was heard as it broke trough the roof of the sewer. It crumbled the rock above him and continued to grow. Tank stood in the center of the field as it kept growing, and he kept channeling it. It grew over the streets of NY, consumed and destroyed cars, busses, buildings and anything that crossed its path. In the center, Tank stood screaming. Even though the scream was supposed to be from the pain, since he felt the damage that the field caused, it was not pain that caused the scream. It was pleasure. Pleasure for being free. As he broke the forcefield and grabbed his sword, he lept an easy 60 yards up into the air, landing on the ruins of a building above the sewers. He raised his sword to the skies and gave out a gigantic, bloodthirty, loud roar. Most likely it could be heard over the entire city.

"TANK IS HERE!"

Blackflame could see Tank perfectly from where he was at. "Hmm...another human? It appears that they've evolved since I've been dormant." Blackflame thought aloud.

"How could we not?" Spike said telepathically, then he suddenly felt Blackflame's presence get stronger; he was close...very close. "Shit! He's close! Or rather, it. The bastard has no true gender. Stop! He's near...oh...very near." Spike said to them telepathically as he looked around even more frantically now.

Thunder Fox
Gwen was examining the Gem that Xanaos had gave her. She looked up Lance on the computer, some guy had wrote a whole article on the Ultimate Hero's. It wasn't long before she seen Lance's profile. He was amazingly powerful and Gwen thought he was cute. But there was no info on the Gem. Ben was pouting as usual walking around on the rust bucket. "Man that guy was way out of line! Just wait till we meet again i'm gonna beat his brains out!" He screamed. Max giggled and kept driving. they on the road?]

Shalimar_fox
Seline begun to look around of this Blackflame"Ok i'll put up an shield.....I must warn you now, if he or she or it is to powerful and i over use my powers my reaction time will be slowed or I might lose control.If the second case happens run for your lives,don't try an stop me or reason with me and if you have to kill me.Is that clear!!!"

MadMel
Originally posted by Ordained
Eli was with his family when Tristan mentally called for him. He met him a few months ago when the Elder god was dealing Eli some intense training. He didn't leave the first time because he made a promise to his family that he wouldn't just up and leave unless it was a dire emergency. But when Tristan called the second time, Eli was on his way.

"Teach you how to do what," Eli asked as soon as he teleported into Tristan's shop. "And was that just the Grim Reaper I saw teleporting away?"
john teleported back into the shop.."just the man i wanted to see..i guess you were with your family when i called? so sorry, but there is something imortant i need to give you" john took them both up to heaven...
"why do i always get left behind?" tristan muttered..
john and eli rematerlialized in john gargantuan mansion.."again, sorry for taking you away from your personal life, but i made a promise to a friend that id give this to you"

Ordained
"What is it," Eli asked taking the object from John. He examined it but couldn't figure out what it was or who would want to give him such a strange trinket.

MadMel
"its this!" john said suddenly, shoving, the sharp end of the piece into eli's right hand, and a massive explosion of blue light rocked the entire house...
"im sorry about the suprise, but if you were aware, it would not have worked" john said, scrathing his chin.."it seems to have worked...anyways..this was something i gave to jacopeX when he fought in the apocalypse...it magnifies your powers..you may not know it, but something evil is at work here...my instincts tell me its the same old 'destry the universe' thing...you will need this..unfortunatly, this is all the help i can give you..when you wake up, youll be back where you were before i called"
the reaper snapped his fingers and eli was gone..."i hope it works" he said to himself.."if it doesnt, not even the elder god can will stop this"

Striding Cloud
they on the road?]

(Yeah traveling to there next adventure.)

Thunder Fox
Gwen was examining the Gem that Xanaos had gave her. She looked up Lance on the computer, some guy had wrote a whole article on the Ultimate Hero's. It wasn't long before she seen Lance's profile. He was amazingly powerful and Gwen thought he was cute. But there was no info on the Gem. Ben was pouting as usual walking around on the rust bucket. "Man that guy was way out of line! Just wait till we meet again i'm gonna beat his brains out!" He screamed. Max giggled and kept driving. Thanos walking on the sighde of the road still trying to hitch a ride not doing so well he spotted a RV and hoped they would give him a ride

JacopeX

Fuddle
Sebastian looked upon the broken down city and then felt the lack of gravity around him as he floats but then ends up sitting on a sofa made out of cheese. He did not understand why it is made out of cheese. He looks around and then looks at the cheese that Michi wants to give him. He looks at her and smiles as gentely takes the cheese from her.

Sebastian: Thank You......I find it bizzare how you end up somewhere like here without knowing the location you departed from.

Sebastian took a bite of the cheese looking straight at a Gibbons moon.

"I do not think about where I am much. The only thing I do think about is that it is not at home. However, that is no reason for sour faces!"

She smiled and bounced up from the couch that she had made. She bended forth and looked Sebastian into the eyes, smiling with big, bubbly eyes. This man most definatly had better things to do than to listen to little missy Michi.

"What are YOU doing here?"

Striding Cloud
Kiba scratched his head and turned his attention towards Xol. "Hey! If you're referring to me then ask me! Ya i'm not the one with gray skin here am i? And what's up with that damn dog, i hate animals." He said and started to scratch. Ugh, animals are so nasty. And what's up with these guys. Kiba thought to himself.

Thunder Fox
Jacope X stands on the balcony of his fortress, looking forward throughout the city that borders it, holding a well made glass cup of red wine. He still had his normal attire only more different colors but still had the 800 lb. belt on. Ever since the day he has given away his postion, all he had in his mind were the things he should've accomplished in the past. The main thing however, was Defeating Codac, Lord of the Underverse. The man that actually started such pain and misery in his life. Living sleepless, thinking about his dead wife and son. Fortunantely, they have been ressurected and Jacope II is now dead due to the hands of Vegeta, who he forgives.

Jackie walked into Jacope X's room and looked at him, with his back turned to her. He already knew she was in the room, he just awaited for what she wanted to say.

Jackie: Jacope......

Jacope X turned to Jackie's attention.

Jacope X: Yes.

Jackie: What is wrong with you. For the past days you have been dwelling on such things that I have no clue of. I know it might not be m business but I insist in knowing because I love you and I care for you. You have gone through horrible pains, sacrifices, and blows day in and day out. I think you.....

Jacope X: Jackie!......Listen, I have my own problems at the moment to deal with....I wan't to think of some type of way to fix it so you should not be worried about it since I will take care of it, jsut like I always have. I am no longer the Elder God's chosen hero technically but their is one more thing I want to do...

Jackie: What is it....What are you trying to accomplish!?

Jacope X: Revenge......Against Codac.

Jackie:.....Jacope we had this discussion before. He is probably dead and we should not think about him ever again. You promised to forget about him.

Jacope X: Your right.....But you see that's the problem. I had so much to worry about that now, I have nothing to do or think of that the only thing in my mind is Lord Codac. The man killed you and Jacope II in the past and caused so much depression within me, I was close to commiting suicide.....But, if it weren't for the Teen Titans, I wouldn't be here standing and thinking of my future actions.....It is now time to hunt down Codac. I must find him and defeat him....And end my misery forever.....I never got over the man.....He will die.....

Tears starteed coming down Jackie's eyes.

Jacope X: Why are you so Crying?

Jackie: Jacope, please don't.....You made a commitment about no longer getting yourself into any type of violent acts. Your body has gone through too much. Your doctors even said you can no longer receive any burns against your mortal skin.....Jacope....I don't.....

Jackie runs to Jacope X and hugs him as he looks down on the ground with sadness and at the same time, anger.

Jackie: I don't want to lose you. FOr my entire life, I always feared losing you. When you fought Mougang, The Devil himself, the creator of evil, and I broke down when I died and was left in the darkness while you fought against Fire, with so much worry of the status of your soul. If you were even alive or even made it through all the way to defeat. Jsut you can be either dead or alive. Either way, we both ive happily ever after.........Don't make the same mistake Jacope II made....

Jacope X closed his eyes and gentely pushed Jackie away from him. He turns to the purple sky and then back to Jackie.

Jacope X: ........I'm sorry Jackie, it is something I must do.....I have no other option for myself but to do this.

Jackie covered her mouth in so much tears. Jacope X turned around and was headed out the window but before he even blasted away, Jackie ran to Jacope X and held him from his back, trying to hold him back.

Jackie: Jacope! Please!

Jacope X tried to get out of Jackie's strong grasp but then, out of such a close distance, he found a sense of Codac. "How could this be?!.....He remembers me.......I Msut get to him before its too late!"

Jacope X quickly elbowed Jackie back into the ground. At that moment, everything made a sudden pause for them both. It was much a shocking moment for both of them. Jackie's tears floated in the air as she falls, leaving a trail of them as Jacope X quickly blasted away, frowning. He could not believe whath e has just done to his wife just to defeat his arch rival, Codac. He was speechless mentaly.

Xol held his ground as his white skin turned gray, turning his dark magic within his veins on, and causing function in the smoke. Hojo transformed into a Black Wolf as they prepare for Khral's first move as he chooses to strike. But all of a sudden....

(See my reply to Striding cloud's post)

Ricardo: Oh well.....Hey, what are you doing here anyway? It is such a desserted place I mean that I don't think you have the slightest clue of where you are.

Xol and Hojo had a sweat drop on each of their foreheads as they both were in random shock of the appearance of Kiba, who comeso ut of nowhere with such an insult towards hyborth, someone who should not be underestimated.

Xol: What the....Who is this boy?

Hojo: Arf! Arf!

Jacope III: "Where is he, boy?"

Jacope III said without noticing that he just said. He was however clueless of any presence but dogs had very tough senses that they can track down anyone from a long distanece. And since this dog is a special type, he might be alot more advanced.

Jacope III: Gotcha Seline!

Orochi: It shall go on my way as I will order Scorpion to kill a large amount of humans. I will continue this process with as many characters I can think of from other dimensions. I am doing this because we must not do all the dirty and have such experienced members do such a hard task. The heroes however shoudl not be the first thing in mind.

Orochi corssed his arms awaiting for Scorpion or an answer from The Lich King. "i was heading to town" he replied truthfully "

Striding Cloud
Max had spotted Thanos with his thumb up, signaling he needed a ride. He pushed on the breaks slowly as the rust bucket came to a stop. The door opened slowly as he pushed his head out. "Hey need a ride?" Max said with a big grin on his face. The stop of the RV had caught Ben and Gwen's attention as they let up the blinds and looked out the window at Thanos. Ben grinned at him. "Another person added to the hero crew!" He shouted smiling. Gwen glared at Ben. "He just needs a ride, you dork. And also keep it down Ben!" She had replied. She didn't want him to know about the omnitrix it would cause problems, or her spells. She got up and grabbed the Gem shoving it under the couch.

Thunder Fox
he grinned "yeah thanks" he said sheepishly climbing in politly his gem was hidden by hid bangs

JacopeX
"I do not think about where I am much. The only thing I do think about is that it is not at home. However, that is no reason for sour faces!"

She smiled and bounced up from the couch that she had made. She bended forth and looked Sebastian into the eyes, smiling with big, bubbly eyes. This man most definatly had better things to do than to listen to little missy Michi.

"What are YOU doing here?" Sebastian: "Oh I see. Well I do agree with that as well."

Sebastian watches Michi get up from the 'Cheese sofa'. He wondered why she was smiling. he then heard her question.

Sebastian: Well, I am here because I have a job to do requested from the Elder god. He has sent me to this dimension from my dimension of the land of igros to fight evil aside other heroes I should meet soon. But I do not know where to start. But I am not too worried as the Elder god knows what he is doing and why does such things.....For now, I shall await and....Wander this place....Such an urban society.......

Sebastian remembered being beaten by Khral and wondered if he will return.

Kiba scratched his head and turned his attention towards Xol. "Hey! If you're referring to me then ask me! Ya i'm not the one with gray skin here am i? And what's up with that damn dog, i hate animals." He said and started to scratch. Ugh, animals are so nasty. And what's up with these guys. Kiba thought to himself. Xol: Was I suppose to be insulted by that remark? And I find it pretty pointless of you to try an insult on my dog who does not even understand you.

Xol awaited for Hydroth's attack or Kiba's next butt joke or even an attack. These two looked very experienced, especially the monsterous hydroth.

Xol: Damn, what am I doing here......'

"i was heading to town" he replied truthfully " Ricardo: "Oh I see um.....Yasmin right?"

Ricardo said. He turns around and and walks over to his bike as he awaits an answer.

Thunder Fox
"Yamir" he corrected

Striding Cloud
Kiba shrugged at Xol. "Who cares what you think. The thing is just a mangy mutt. And so are you ass hole." He said stared back at Hydroth.

Thunder Fox
he grinned "yeah thanks" he said sheepishly climbing in politly his gem was hidden by hid bangs

Fuddle
Sebastian: "Oh I see. Well I do agree with that as well."

Sebastian watches Michi get up from the 'Cheese sofa'. He wondered why she was smiling. he then heard her question.

Sebastian: Well, I am here because I have a job to do requested from the Elder god. He has sent me to this dimension from my dimension of the land of igros to fight evil aside other heroes I should meet soon. But I do not know where to start. But I am not too worried as the Elder god knows what he is doing and why does such things.....For now, I shall await and....Wander this place....Such an urban society.......

Sebastian remembered being beaten by Khral and wondered if he will return.

"I can be your hero! If I had a mother, she probably would have told me that I am her hero. That is what mothers do, and since I have to have a mother somewhere, I am sure she has told me that. Which makes me in logic a hero"

She smiled and looked at him on the sofa. If he was supposed to wander this place, he sure did not do a good work by sitting there and eating. She put her hand out and offered to pull him up.

"Then lets wander"

Menetnashté

Xol held his ground as his white skin turned gray, turning his dark magic within his veins on, and causing function in the smoke. Hojo transformed into a Black Wolf as they prepare for Khral's first move as he chooses to strike. But all of a sudden....

Xol and Hojo had a sweat drop on each of their foreheads as they both were in random shock of the appearance of Kiba, who comeso ut of nowhere with such an insult towards hyborth, someone who should not be underestimated.

Xol: What the....Who is this boy?

Hojo: Arf! Arf!

Hydroth was surprised had the courage (or stupidity), these two had shown. But he was not in the least bit impressed, especially with Kiba. He lowered his head and let out a slight laughed.
"You should not have tested me..." He said calmly. All of a sudden his body went into its liquid form, his fist flew forward and reformed into solid as it collided against Kiba's face, he quickly reformed to liquid again and fired off bits of his watery form, as they shot out they formed into spikes, flying into Xol. Then he fired off another piece of water at the dog, it hit his face and formed solid, wrapping around his mouth, silencing his barking.
(Hydroth remains in his liquid state)

"Hey wait for me!" Rouge shouted and followed Vegeta.
Vegeta sighed. "I'm not sure where I'm going yet. You may follow if you wish" he said, continuing on his path.

JacopeX

Thunder Fox
Ricardo: Riiiiiiight......GOTCHA!

Ricardo said pointing his fingers at Yamir, grinning. He looks at the moon and the darkness surrounding it meaning it is now night time. He gets on his bike, with one foot on the pedal and the other on the ground supporting his balance.

Ricardo: Its getting late. We shoud go home now. i'll see you tommorow dude....I mean Yamir.

Ricardo starts pedaling away, and left Yamir standing. However a crow tags Ricardo in the head. It frightened him as Ricardo falls down a very steep hill. Yamir should lose sight of him

Ricardo: WHOA! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A loud crash was heard.

Ricardo:......I'm ok....Aww, my back....

Xol: You fool!

Sebastian heard what Michi said about her being hero because her mother called her one. The logic was very interesting as well and wel thoughout. He lays on the couch, looking at the stars as he hears Michi talk about wandering. He sits up and looks at her.

Sebastian: "Oh....where to?"

Sebastian said with excitment, ready to see how this place is. She might know a thing or two about where they are loacted. That way he might find those heroes the Elder god is talking about.

Xol was knocked out very well off the building but he grabs onto a pole and imagined a glowing black vulture grabbing him and dropping him overhead of Hydroth landing a scissors kick into the monster. He then gets on his feet after falling onto the ground and with his already Dark magic charged fist, he swings it across the stomach of Hydroth.

Hojo was on the ground using its paws to remove the ice shutting his mouth. Quickly, he uses jaw stregnth to brake the liquid. He gets on his feet, shakes and then runs toward hydroth, spinning like ball, crash into the water demon. he rushed over and went down the hill slowly to check if he needs help

Fuddle

Sebastian heard what Michi said about her being hero because her mother called her one. The logic was very interesting as well and wel thoughout. He lays on the couch, looking at the stars as he hears Michi talk about wandering. He sits up and looks at her.

Sebastian: "Oh....where to?"

Sebastian said with excitment, ready to see how this place is. She might know a thing or two about where they are loacted. That way he might find those heroes the Elder god is talking about.

"I have no idea. I thought you had. You said you were supposed to wander, then I kind of assumed you had some place to wander too"

She shrugged, blushed but forced forth a smile. She then sat down next to him. She was officialy confused, and decided to wait for his next move. She guessed they would head for a walk, but him hesetating and not knowing where made her uncertain.

JacopeX
he rushed over and went down the hill slowly to check if he needs help However, their was no sign of Ricardo or any remains of him. it was if he was gone without any trace in a way he tried to do so without leaving any behind.

"I have no idea. I thought you had. You said you were supposed to wander, then I kind of assumed you had some place to wander too"

She shrugged, blushed but forced forth a smile. She then sat down next to him. She was officialy confused, and decided to wait for his next move. She guessed they would head for a walk, but him hesetating and not knowing where made her uncertain. Sebastian watches Michi blush as he smiles and laughs a little.

Sebastian: Awww, thats ok. I am used to wandering places I have never been in before. I guess we can just take a walk through this so called city.

Sebastian looks down at how high off the ground he was. He smirks and jumps off the couch, on his way to the ground and to land on his feet. He puts his fist up and spins in many revolutions with his head down, concentrating on his footing and then landed pefectly without feeling any uncomfortable force that would harm him.

He looks up at michi.

Sebastian: Come on!

He said with such happiness.

Thunder Fox
blinked.....

Fuddle
However, their was no sign of Ricardo or any remains of him. it was if he was gone without any trace in a way he tried to do so without leaving any behind.

Sebastian watches Michi blush as he smiles and laughs a little.

Sebastian: Awww, thats ok. I am used to wandering places I have never been in before. I guess we can just take a walk through this so called city.

Sebastian looks down at how high off the ground he was. He smirks and jumps off the couch, on his way to the ground and to land on his feet. He puts his fist up and spins in many revolutions with his head down, concentrating on his footing and then landed pefectly without feeling any uncomfortable force that would harm him.

He looks up at michi.

Sebastian: Come on!

He said with such happiness.

Michi gave Sebastian some quick applaudes after his 'preformance' and quicky rushed up to him, grabbing his right hand with both of hers. She had found someone friendly. That has to be a first in a very long time, and this man actually seemed happy to have her bothering him.

"Any route plans?" She said excited

JacopeX
blinked..... However, Yamir was being stalked by a very strange man who seemed to have some type of hostility towards many fighters only. He watched the entire situation occur before his eyes. And now it was down to him. The Eternal crosses his arms.

Michi gave Sebastian some quick applaudes after his 'preformance' and quicky rushed up to him, grabbing his right hand with both of hers. She had found someone friendly. That has to be a first in a very long time, and this man actually seemed happy to have her bothering him.

"Any route plans?" She said excited Sebastian laughed as Michi applauded him. In a way to follow the funny act he bows and then stands up straight again watching Michi come up to him and grab his hand. He looks at her and grinns. Sebastian turns over his shoulder.

Sebastian: Well, you can just follow me. Seems you have nowhere else to go but to stay with me for now I guess.

Sebastian noticed that this girl seemed to be a very polite and calm type of girl. He walked forward, on his way to where he felt like going as he continue to hold Michi. She probably does not know where he will lead her.

Menetnashté
The attacks had little effect upon Hydroth, most of them being physical based, they just disoriented him. The dark magic had however shown some affect on him, it blew a whole straight through his body and he hit the ground, water was now soaking the entire building top.
"Should've just joined me boy..." Hydroth said in an angered tone. He raised his arms and the water on the roof shot up into the air and flew back into Hydroth. He stood back up and grinned.
"You'll have to do more than that to kill me, or injure me for that matter. And now because of your insolence you must pay, your filthy little mammal must pay and all of those humans which you attempt to blend in with will pay!" Hydroth yelled in rage.
He lunged at Xol in his water form, it wrapped around his body holding him still and knocked him from the roof of the building, the two went rocketing towards the pavement and a second before they hit it Hydroth let go, kicking off of Xol and leaving him to be slammed into the pavement.

Thunder Fox
However, Yamir was being stalked by a very strange man who seemed to have some type of hostility towards many fighters only. He watched the entire situation occur before his eyes. And now it was down to him. The Eternal crosses his arms.

Sebastian laughed as Michi applauded him. In a way to follow the funny act he bows and then stands up straight again watching Michi come up to him and grab his hand. He looks at her and grinns. Sebastian turns over his shoulder.

Sebastian: Well, you can just follow me. Seems you have nowhere else to go but to stay with me for now I guess.

Sebastian noticed that this girl seemed to be a very polite and calm type of girl. He walked forward, on his way to where he felt like going as he continue to hold Michi. She probably does not know where he will lead her. Yamir paused as his gem glew showing something was wrong he looked around

Striding Cloud
"Hey ass hole! What a cheap shot!" Kiba yelled and rubbed his jaw where he had gotten punched by Hydroth. His chest then became very big as he opened his mouth towards Hydroth. "Fire Element, Fire Dragon Flame Blast!" Then a stream of fire was sent towards Hydroth in the form of a dragon out of Kiba's mouth. Kiba watched as it his Hydroth with a direct hit. Damn this guy...

Thunder Fox

Striding Cloud
Max smiled and watched Thanos get in. "Hey what's up! I'm Ben what's your name?" Ben said smiling. Gwen waved towards Thanos when suddenly her Gem began to glow very bright it was glowing green. She grabbed a cover and threw it over the glowing gem.

Thunder Fox
he looked at the gem then adgusted his bangs to hid his the then looked at ben "Thanos" he responded and grinned sheepishly "and thanks for the ride um.... what was you name?"

JacopeX

Striding Cloud
"Oh my name is Max nice to meet you Thanos." Max said grinning. Ben stared at Thanos for a while. "Hey Thanos." Ben said and sat back down. Gwen had her attention turned to the glowing gem as it flew from under the covers and flew in front of Thanos. She was sweating and trying to think of anything to use as a lie. "Sorry Thanos it's a mystical glowing gem. It's nothing." She said and tried pulling it back but it wouldn't budge.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>