Thanos vs Thor and Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hazsekswthurmom
Well?

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Kutulu
Thanos 10/10.

B.A
laughing out loud

The result of this thread and DS's made me laugh.

Ouallada
Thanos would win, as would DS. People on the DS thread are simply figuratively kicking DS after he has fallen down a flight of stairs.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Ouallada
Thanos would win, as would DS. People on the DS thread are simply figuratively kicking DS after he has fallen down a flight of stairs.

You didn't mention the batkick drawing blood, and then Darkseid punching Batman (and Batman gets up no problem).

Ouallada
Originally posted by Kutulu
You didn't mention the batkick drawing blood, and then Darkseid punching Batman (and Batman gets up no problem).

Did you see the backlash after DS went down to trans on the tiers? I won't want any of that on my head. No sir.

Kutulu
Did you see the backlash after DS went down to trans on the tiers? I won't want any of that on my head. No sir.

Blame the DC writers for that.

tkitna
Thanos

nvrbeenwthagirl
Blame the DC writers for that.

The same DC writers that had DS take a blast point blank from Highfather's staff.

quanchi112
The people have spoken. Thanos could do what Darkseid would fail to do.

Ok here goes,

Thanos>Superman>Thor>Darkseid.

Please note that I hate Superman and like Darkseid more than him but hey I have to go wit what I have read lately.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
The people have spoken. Thanos could do what Darkseid would fail to do.

Ok here goes,

Thanos>Superman>Thor>Darkseid.

Please note that I hate Superman and like Darkseid more than him but hey I have to go wit what I have read lately.

The people are quite BIASED.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The people are quite BIASED. No its is you who are biased. Darkseid with his army,portion of the ale pack quite a punch but this is just Darkseid here and thats why he suffers. He always has someone else do things for him and his rust in combat shows.

Hazsekswthurmom
No its is you who are biased. Darkseid with his army,portion of the ale pack quite a punch but this is just Darkseid here and thats why he suffers. He always has someone else do things for him and his rust in combat shows. Lol, says the guy who rarely gives a Dc character the majority over a Marvel. Even when it's obvious who would come out on top.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Lol, says the guy who rarely gives a Dc character the majority over a Marvel. Even when it's obvious who would come out on top. I give the stronger character the win over the weaker one. In this thread most here agree Thanos wins. He is facing a marvel character and a dc character. He would beat them both.

smile

Kutulu
Lol, says the guy who rarely gives a Dc character the majority over a Marvel. Even when it's obvious who would come out on top.

There are DC and Marvel characters here, jackass, how does your statement even apply? umm

quanchi112
There are DC and Marvel characters here, jackass, how does your statement even apply? umm laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing

Hazsekswthurmom
I give the stronger character the win over the weaker one. In this thread most here agree Thanos wins. He is facing a marvel character and a dc character. He would bear them both.

smile Of course you do, because in your mind Marvel>Dc, therefor they are always the top dog. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
There are DC and Marvel characters here, jackass, how does your statement even apply? umm

First I'm reporting you, secondly, He was refering another thread. And Bias doesn't always have to come in the form of a company bias.

Hazsekswthurmom
There are DC and Marvel characters here, jackass, how does your statement even apply? umm Learn how to read jackass, I was refering to his bias statement.

quanchi112
Of course you do, because in your mind Marvel>Dc, therefor they are always the top dog. smile Thanos is above top tier in case you hadnt noticed. Thanos has always been above Thor even before his first amp. Thanos would beat the shit out of both of them. He would beat down a marvel character and the dc character. I always give the more powerful character(s) the win. smile

quanchi112
First I'm reporting you, secondly, He was refering another thread. And Bias doesn't always have to come in the form of a company bias. Quit bragging about reporting people. He said jackass while you always come people retarded and stupid. Thats it I have played nice with you but you are hypocritical. I cannot tolerate you anymore. You insult others all the time and now report someone for saying jackass. Grow up!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos is above top tier in case you hadnt noticed. Thanos has always been above Thor even before his first amp. Thanos would beat the shit out of both of them. He would beat down a marvel character and the dc character. I always give the more powerful character(s) the win. smile
Thanos would beat down a marvel character and a DC character?

So thanos can beat

Takion
Mangog
Odin
Monarch
SBP
Morg WOL
Asmodel
Eclipso
Zeus
Ganthet
ect.

Hazsekswthurmom
I always give the more powerful character(s) the win. smile That's the only quote relevent to what I was saying. You'll argue to your last breath in favor of a Marvel character, not matter what kind of evidence is thrown in your face. Didn't you say that Thanos with the Ig could defeat the Spectre?

quanchi112
Thanos would beat down a marvel character and a DC character?

So thanos can beat

Takion
Mangog
Odin
Monarch
SBP
Morg WOL
Asmodel
Eclipso
Zeus
Ganthet
ect. No I meant he beats the two characters specified in this very thread.

smile

Hazsekswthurmom
Quit bragging about reporting people. He said jackass while you always come people retarded and stupid. Thats it I have played nice with you but you are hypocritical. I cannot tolerate you anymore. You insult others all the time and now report someone for saying jackass. Grow up! Lol, am I the only who sees this pattern? Whenever someone calls Quanchi a name, he'll call someone else that exact thing. I swear to god he's like a parokeet.

quanchi112
Lol, am I the only who sees this pattern? Whenever someone calls Quanchi a name, he'll call someone else that exact thing. I swear to god he's like a parokeet. laughing Just quit while your behind starking. Thanos wins this thread. That is the bottom line. Most if not all agree. smile

Hazsekswthurmom
laughing Just quit while your behind starking. Thanos wins this thread. That is the bottom line. Most if not all agree. smile Oh I agree aswell but..... I'm sick and tired of this forum acting blind. I've noticed how posters have been ignoring context and spouting crap, just because others do it. Everyone has been bandwagoning lately and I'm getting fed up with it. I don't won't to go into detail about it, but if one can understand my text then they should be able to see my message. If somethings not done about this, the forum will turn into crap....of course I'm sure you would love it that way. smile

Val
Oh I agree aswell but..... I'm sick and tired of this forum acting blind. I've noticed how posters have been ignoring context and spouting crap, just because others do it. Everyone has been bandwagoning lately and I'm getting fed up with it. I don't won't to go into detail about it, but if one can understand my text then they should be able to see my message. If somethings not done about this, the forum will turn into crap....of course I'm sure you would love it that way. smile
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/bender-doomed.jpg

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by Val
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/bender-doomed.jpg DOOMED!

quanchi112
Oh I agree aswell but..... I'm sick and tired of this forum acting blind. I've noticed how posters have been ignoring context and spouting crap, just because others do it. Everyone has been bandwagoning lately and I'm getting fed up with it. I don't won't to go into detail about it, but if one can understand my text then they should be able to see my message. If somethings not done about this, the forum will turn into crap....of course I'm sure you would love it that way. smile Arent you a bit dramatic. The forum is going to hell becuz most agree that Thanos spanks Thor and Superman. smile

Dont throw these hissyfits just becuz people give Thanos the win here while they say Darkseid loses. Darkseid has embarrassed himself one to many times and is a shell of what he used to be.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh I agree aswell but..... I'm sick and tired of this forum acting blind. I've noticed how posters have been ignoring context and spouting crap, just because others do it. Everyone has been bandwagoning lately and I'm getting fed up with it. I don't won't to go into detail about it, but if one can understand my text then they should be able to see my message. If somethings not done about this, the forum will turn into crap....of course I'm sure you would love it that way. smile

Crap=SHC

Hazsekswthurmom
Arent you a bit dramatic. The forum is going to hell becuz most agree that Thanos spanks Thor and Superman. smile

Dont throw these hissyfits just becuz people give Thanos the win here while they say Darkseid loses. Darkseid has embarrassed himself one to many times and is a shell of what he used to be. Your not very bright aren't you? Way to see my message, only address a portion of it and you have me owned. thumb up My point was, there's a alot of things I've seen that I don't like. It's not just the stuff you mentioned. It's an attitude thing and it reminds of how Kmc was when it was Marvel bias. It's a combination of smartass remarks, hypocrisy, exaggerating, arrogance an other mannerisms, that's turning me off. Funny thing is, all of those are quality's you exhibit. I don't want to call out names or anything (except for yours of course), because people tend to catch feelings over those type of things and that can lead to flame wars. I love Kmc and I think it's one of the better forums for discussion, because other sites are not as balanced as us. But I have a strong fear that it could be brought down to SHC's standards, with the help of the right(or wrong) people. There's just so much shit going on and your not making it any better.

Mr. Slippyfist
Your not very bright aren't you? Way to see my message, only address a portion of it and you have me owned. thumb up My point was, there's a alot of things I've seen that I don't like. It's not just the stuff you mentioned. It's an attitude thing and it reminds of how Kmc was when it was Marvel bias. It's a combination of smartass remarks, hypocrisy, exaggerating, arrogance an other mannerisms, that's turning me off. Funny thing is, all of those are quality's you exhibit. I don't want to call out names or anything (except for yours of course), because people tend to catch feelings over those type of things and that can lead to flame wars. I love Kmc and I think it's one of the better forums for discussion, because other sites are not as balanced as us. But I have a strong fear that it could be brought down to SHC's standards, with the help of the right(or wrong) people. There's just so much shit going on and your not making it any better. Thanos wins 10/10. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Thanos wins 10/10. smile You better watch out becuz starking wont like your attitude. laughing

quanchi112
Your not very bright aren't you? Way to see my message, only address a portion of it and you have me owned. thumb up My point was, there's a alot of things I've seen that I don't like. It's not just the stuff you mentioned. It's an attitude thing and it reminds of how Kmc was when it was Marvel bias. It's a combination of smartass remarks, hypocrisy, exaggerating, arrogance an other mannerisms, that's turning me off. Funny thing is, all of those are quality's you exhibit. I don't want to call out names or anything (except for yours of course), because people tend to catch feelings over those type of things and that can lead to flame wars. I love Kmc and I think it's one of the better forums for discussion, because other sites are not as balanced as us. But I have a strong fear that it could be brought down to SHC's standards, with the help of the right(or wrong) people. There's just so much shit going on and your not making it any better. What is wrong with people coming over from herochat? Becuz you dont agree with their opinions you think they will ruin kmc. Geez if they are obeying the rules anyone can come on here. You can register over there just as easily. Again the ones who have come over from herochat seem to be intelligent. Again quit whining and being so dramatic and turning this into a herochat vs kmc. People with your attitude could turn this into some giant flame war.

Sirius77
What is wrong with people coming over from herochat? Becuz you dont agree with their opinions you think they will ruin kmc. Geez if they are obeying the rules anyone can come on here. You can register over there just as easily. Again the ones who have come over from herochat seem to be intelligent. Again quit whining and being so dramatic and turning this into a herochat vs kmc. People with your attitude could turn this into some giant flame war.

All of them that Ive met or know of have been rude flamers. And hyperion lovers... if you know what I mean...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
All of them that Ive met or know of have been rude flamers. And hyperion lovers... if you know what I mean... It seems like they have only been getting into it with nver. I havent read everything they have said but with the shit I have read its usually nver starting it.

Hazsekswthurmom
What is wrong with people coming over from herochat? Becuz you dont agree with their opinions you think they will ruin kmc. Geez if they are obeying the rules anyone can come on here. You can register over there just as easily. Again the ones who have come over from herochat seem to be intelligent. Again quit whining and being so dramatic and turning this into a herochat vs kmc. People with your attitude could turn this into some giant flame war. What the f**k? Are you reading with 3d glasses? Damn your bad reader and it shows with every post you make. I didn't make any comment on people coming from herochat. I hope your just high or something, because I don't see how could of gotten that ideal, from what I've said. And I love how you restate yourself. "Dont throw these hissyfits just becuz people give Thanos the win here while they say Darkseid loses." is about the same as saying "Again quit whining and being so dramatic and turning this into a herochat vs kmc." You just tweaked it a little. Your not convincing me by recycling your message. I also love how you take one of my statements and turn it into your own. It makes you look very original. roll eyes (sarcastic) I feel that there's some issues occurring on Kmc, and that's all. Way to take my opinion and sugar coat it with your idiocy. Anyways you can have the last word, I have nothing more to say to you.

Avlon
Superman solos 10/10.

123KID
not a single thing Thanos doesn't outclass either of his opponents in except speed

his choice whether he beats them to death or just mindrapes them

Larceny
I'm going with the duo.

Bouboumaster
Thanos destroy them 10/10

UniOmni
Thanos for the majority.

Sirius77
team.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
Superman solos 10/10. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Superman got ko'd like some bich to Cyborg. Thanos would utterly stomp the shit out of Superman. smile

quanchi112
What the f**k? Are you reading with 3d glasses? Damn your bad reader and it shows with every post you make. I didn't make any comment on people coming from herochat. I hope your just high or something, because I don't see how could of gotten that ideal, from what I've said. And I love how you restate yourself. "Dont throw these hissyfits just becuz people give Thanos the win here while they say Darkseid loses." is about the same as saying "Again quit whining and being so dramatic and turning this into a herochat vs kmc." You just tweaked it a little. Your not convincing me by recycling your message. I also love how you take one of my statements and turn it into your own. It makes you look very original. roll eyes (sarcastic) I feel that there's some issues occurring on Kmc, and that's all. Way to take my opinion and sugar coat it with your idiocy. Anyways you can have the last word, I have nothing more to say to you. Good i hate responding to your bichiness. I mean grow up and realize that no one gives a shit about what you have to say about the current status of kmc. Just dont respond and go back into the shadows where you belong. I know you dont read half the shit you post about.

See you later starking.

Mr. Slippyfist
I can't see what Thor adds... Thanos has made Thor look like poo more than any other character he's fought...

Hazsekswthurmom
Good i hate responding to your bichiness. I mean grow up and realize that no one gives a shit about what you have to say about the current status of kmc. Just dont respond and go back into the shadows where you belong. I know you dont read half the shit you post about.

See you later starking. Actually, I barely bitched in that post, I just made fun of your comprehension skills. smile

quanchi112
Actually, I barely bitched in that post, I just made fun of your comprehension skills. smile I thought you were done responding to me. smile

Your just like nver arent you.

Priest
Thanos

Larceny
I can't see what Thor adds... Thanos has made Thor look like poo more than any other character he's fought...

Besides Surfer....

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Larceny
Besides Surfer.... I thought of Surfer when I said that... and Thor comes out on top. smile

Larceny
I thought of Surfer when I said that... and Thor comes out on top. smile

Your right, he usually does. smile

Mr. Slippyfist
Your right, he usually does. smile Of losing to Thanos. smile

Larceny
Of losing to Thanos. smile

And in bouts against Surfer. smile

Ouallada
And in bouts against Surfer. smile

And against hulk as well.

Mr. Slippyfist
And in bouts against Surfer. smile Which is irrelevant to Thanos. smile

Plus, that was only in Blood and Thunder. smile

Larceny
Which is irrelevant to Thanos. smile

Plus, that was only in Blood and Thunder. smile

But not to your previous statement.

Which is canon and acceptable as evidence. Luckily they fought more than once in the series. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl

Which is canon and acceptable as evidence. Luckily they fought more than once in the series. smile
Everyone Jobbered in that series but Thanos. And Thanos really jobbered himself when he could have just shut THor's mind down.

Mr. Slippyfist

Which is canon and acceptable as evidence. Luckily they fought more than once in the series. smile No, it's irrelevant to everything I've said, because I was specifically talking about Thor losing to Thanos more than any other character. smile

A full bore Thor vs some characters that seemed to be holding back. Plus, I guess Thor can one-shot Surfer... which is horrible garbage. smile

It doesn't matter if they fought more than once... if the whole series is poorly written towards Thor and his power, then it's irrelevant to how many times they fought. smile

Anyway, you're going to turn this into Thor vs Surfer, I can see, so I'll just stick to Thanos beating Thor like a little pansy. smile

Mr. Slippyfist
Everyone Jobbered in that series but Thanos. And Thanos really jobbered himself when he could have just shut THor's mind down. Everyone jobbed to Thor, I can't see how the PG can put Thor in Thanos's league, IMHO. erm Especially since a PG user in that series was punked bad by normal Thor, along with other heroes.

Apparently not... if you read the comic. smile Not even Odin could beat Thor's mind. smile

Ouallada

Hulk > Thor.

Shall we be accepting that as the norm too?

Larceny
Hulk > Thor.

Shall we be accepting that as the norm too?

Nope because Hulk doesn't have more wins against Thor than Thor does against Hulk. That and the fact that Thor has never stated or admitted to Hulk being his superior.

Red Shift
Nope because Hulk doesn't have more wins against Thor than Thor does against Hulk. That and the fact that Thor has never stated or admitted to Hulk being his superior.

Actually, the Hulk does have more wins against Thor than the other way round'.

Thor #385, Heroes Reborn, two wins in the Hulk 2001 Annual, Mindless Hulk was getting the upper hand in Hulk #300, and so on.

Larceny
No, it's irrelevant to everything I've said, because I was specifically talking about Thor losing to Thanos more than any other character. smile

A full bore Thor vs some characters that seemed to be holding back. Plus, I guess Thor can one-shot Surfer... which is horrible garbage. smile

It doesn't matter if they fought more than once... if the whole series is poorly written towards Thor and his power, then it's irrelevant to how many times they fought. smile

Anyway, you're going to turn this into Thor vs Surfer, I can see, so I'll just stick to Thanos beating Thor like a little pansy. smile

Which had relation to you're point that Thor had no business in the thread along side Surfer. I could be wrong, but thats what it sounded like.

Surfer wasn't holding back, as he specifically stated before getting beasted.

It actually is, because if I recall correctly the series was never retconned out of continuity which would make the evidence valid in debate.

Nope, just saying Thor has as much right in this thread as Surfer. The Thor vs. Surfer debate is already taking place in the "Can Thor beast these two characters" thread.

Thats fine. smile

Larceny
Originally posted by Red Shift

Thor #385, Heroes Reborn, two wins in the Hulk 2001 Annual, Mindless Hulk was getting the upper hand in Hulk #300, and so on.

He actually doesn't, however Hulk has no relevance to this thread, thus he won't be talked about. smile

Red Shift
He's plenty relevant considering YOU brought him up in the first place.

Feel free to squirm out of what you said, though.

Mr. Slippyfist

Thor #385, Heroes Reborn, two wins in the Hulk 2001 Annual, Mindless Hulk was getting the upper hand in Hulk #300, and so on. Without hammer, but that's the only reasonable win you've named.

Alternate universe.

One was when he threw him into the mountain. The other was a giant cheapshot (I can't see how anyone can count that as a win).

Mindless Hulk was getting punched around the entire time... how is that gaining the upper hand?

Red Shift
First I'm reporting you, secondly, He was refering another thread. And Bias doesn't always have to come in the form of a company bias.

Do you seriously act like a little kid every time someone offends you?

Larceny
And against hulk as well.

Doesn't look like Larceny to me. smile

Feel free to squirm out of what you said though. wink

Red Shift
Without hammer, but that's the only reasonable win you've named.

Alternate universe.

One was when he threw him into the mountain. The other was a giant cheapshot (I can't see how anyone can count that as a win).

Mindless Hulk was getting punched around the entire time... how is that gaining the upper hand?

Er, yes. He punched him into a mountain, he was buried. Fight over.

At the time the Thor/Hulk fight left off, Hulk picked up a weapon Thor said was capable of killing him. Not to mention at that point the Hulk had already fought through and several a dozen something heroes.

Alternate universe?

616 Hulk. "Alternate" Thor created by Franklin Richards.

quanchi112
Everyone jobbed to Thor, I can't see how the PG can put Thor in Thanos's league, IMHO. erm Especially since a PG user in that series was punked bad by normal Thor, along with other heroes.

Apparently not... if you read the comic. smile Not even Odin could beat Thor's mind. smile Yes its quite simple that Thor was more powerful than anyone else he faced in combat except Thanos. Nver doesnt want to acknowledge that maybe Thanos is that powerful when hes proven it time and time again.

Ouallada

I count 2 wins for the hulk, and none for regular Thor. Thor has only won as King Thor and in a What If as I can remember. Other posters have already given instances of their battles.

As for why he was brought up, Hulk is obviously > Thor, despite what their on-panel fights say. That logic certainly has a habit of turning around and biting you when claiming that SS < Thor simply based on on-panel battles without taking context into consideration, does it not?

Mr. Slippyfist
Which had relation to you're point that Thor had no business in the thread along side Surfer. I could be wrong, but thats what it sounded like.

Surfer wasn't holding back, as he specifically stated before getting beasted.

It actually is, because if I recall correctly the series was never retconned out of continuity which would make the evidence valid in debate.

Nope, just saying Thor has as much right in this thread as Surfer. The Thor vs. Surfer debate is already taking place in the "Can Thor beast these two characters" thread.

Thats fine. smile You brought up Surfer. I brought up Thor losing to Thanos more than anyone else.
Thanos has made Surfer look like poo twice I believe... he's done it more times to Thor.

So is Mantis one-shotting Thor, as is Thor getting taken out by a handgun. smile

Thor is in this thread. Surfer isn't. Thor is fighting Thanos. Surfer isn't.
Thanos is in this thread. Surfer isn't. Thanos is fighting Thor and Superman. Surfer isn't. smile

Larceny
Yes its quite simple that Thor was more powerful than anyone else he faced in combat except Thanos. Nver doesnt want to acknowledge that maybe Thanos is that powerful when hes proven it time and time again.

He was beating Thanos as well....

Red Shift
Yes its quite simple that Thor was more powerful than anyone else he faced in combat except Thanos. Nver doesnt want to acknowledge that maybe Thanos is that powerful when hes proven it time and time again.

What?

Ultimus has one shotted Thor. Twice.

Hulk's beaten him more than once.

Mangog's beaten him.

Red Shift
He was beating Thanos as well....

Hahaha, Thor was beating Thanos?

When where who what?

quanchi112
He was beating Thanos as well.... Becuz he couldnt knock him out due to the power gem. he was doing fine and ended it when he wanted to. He played with thor and when he was over it he brought out his toy to end it.

nvrbeenwthagirl

DO not mention my screen name when I'm not talking to you or about you. I dont' care if thanos is how ever powerful. Everyone jobbers to thanos period. Even odin and tyrant jobbered to thanos.

Ouallada
Doesn't look like Larceny to me. smile

Feel free to squirm out of what you said though. wink

I have absolutely no need to squirm out of anything. I would like to see those wins for Thor over the hulk though. Not to mention it was made to point out your logic, or lack thereof, when backing up your assertion that SS < Thor.

Red Shift
DO not mention my screen name when I'm not talking to you or about you. I dont' care if thanos is how ever powerful. Everyone jobbers to thanos period. Even odin and tyrant jobbered to thanos.

Odin and Tyrant were beating the crap out of Thanos, if you missed that fine plot point both times.

Walker as well.

And Galactus.

And Omega...

quanchi112
DO not mention my screen name when I'm not talking to you or about you. I dont' care if thanos is how ever powerful. Everyone jobbers to thanos period. Even odin and tyrant jobbered to thanos. No Thanos is that powerful. Its one of the weakest retorts I have heard in come time. Everytime Thanos wins is becuz der the other guy sucks.

Nope Thanos is that damn good. Hes proven it time and time again.

Larceny
Hahaha, Thor was beating Thanos?

When where who what?

Blood and Thunder saga, after he gained possession of the PG. smile

quanchi112
Odin and Tyrant were beating the crap out of Thanos, if you missed that fine plot point both times.

Walker as well.

And Galactus.

And Omega... Pssssst nver didnt read these stories. He saw a few scans and thats about it.

Mr. Slippyfist
Er, yes. He punched him into a mountain, he was buried. Fight over.

At the time the Thor/Hulk fight left off, Hulk picked up a weapon Thor said was capable of killing him. Not to mention at that point the Hulk had already fought through and several a dozen something heroes.

Alternate universe?

616 Hulk. "Alternate" Thor created by Franklin Richards. Which means the mountain played the biggest part in him losing. smile

And before that, Thor was punching him around, and then, you know what he did when Hulk picked the admantium statue? Thor hit it out of his hands, and the ringing hurt Hulk.
Hulk fought through some heroes that had no business going near him.
Iron Fist? Vision? Wow, he sure dun tired himself out. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Heh... again, has nothing to do with 'real' Thor. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl

Obviously THanos just wasn't prepared. Becuz THanos was ready for champion with the pg.

Red Shift
Which means the mountain played the biggest part in him losing. smile

And before that, Thor was punching him around, and then, you know what he did when Hulk picked the admantium statue? Thor hit it out of his hands, and the ringing hurt Hulk.
Hulk fought through some heroes that had no business going near him.
Iron Fist? Vision? Wow, he sure dun tired himself out. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Heh... again, has nothing to do with 'real' Thor. smile

Real Thor?

Were any of the Franklin creations less powerful than the real deals?

Do you think a universe creator like Franklin would be unable to create another Thor, when we saw him create another Galactus?

Hulk had also previously fought Hercules, Iron Man, Wonder Man, and Namor.

Larceny
You brought up Surfer. I brought up Thor losing to Thanos more than anyone else.
Thanos has made Surfer look like poo twice I believe... he's done it more times to Thor.

So is Mantis one-shotting Thor, as is Thor getting taken out by a handgun. smile

Thor is in this thread. Surfer isn't. Thor is fighting Thanos. Surfer isn't.
Thanos is in this thread. Surfer isn't. Thanos is fighting Thor and Superman. Surfer isn't. smile

After the fact. I think the comment was something similar to "what would Thor help" as if Surfer would do any better. He wouldn't.

Two or three I believe.

Which would be contributed to inconsistencies in his character similar actually to Surfer being ko'd by a brick, and before you say the same can be said for Surfer. It can't. He was consistently owned by Thor throughout the series.

Oh, I'm trippin. I thought this was Thor and Surfer vs Thanos...... my fault. embarrasment

Ouallada

That same fight which Thanos won, even allowing for you using power-ups in a debate?

quanchi112
Obviously THanos just wasn't prepared. Becuz THanos was ready for champion with the pg. Finally a post I can agree with from you. He wasnt prepared and it was all spur of the moment. They just teleported Thor there with no warning.

Larceny
Real Thor?

Do you think a universe creator like Franklin would be unable to create another Thor, when we saw him create another Galactus?

Hulk had also previously fought Hercules, Iron Man, Wonder Man, and Namor.

Oh, and Redshift. Thor's killed Hulk...... with his bare hands. smile

Red Shift
Mantis taking down Thor isn't a low showing.

We're talking about a martial artist who could react to the Runner, throw Iron Man and the Vision aside with back hands, and "ride" energy blasts from a Thanos clone.

Larceny
That same fight which Thanos won, even allowing for you using power-ups in a debate?

He didn't win, he was losing and resorted to tech. smile

You asked, I answered.

quanchi112

You asked, I answered. The fight wasnt strongly in anyones favor. Thanos was smiling as he enjoyed it but when he was tired of it he ended it. Only fair Thanos used tech becuz he couldnt knock him out with sheer power.

Ouallada
Oh, and Redshift. Thor's killed Hulk...... with his bare hands. smile

You mean this?

Red Shift
What If The Hulk Went Berserk.

Quite aware of that one

Ouallada

You asked, I answered.

Tech replicating an ability he showed himself capable of WITHOUT tech against Odin?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Tech replicating an ability he showed himself capable of WITHOUT tech against Odin?

Then use that feat when arguing about the odin fight.

Ouallada
What If The Hulk Went Berserk.

Quite aware of that one

Precisely.

quanchi112
Then use that feat when arguing about the odin fight. Huh? He added it to his person. He could replicate it without the gun now. Thanos is very crafty.

Ouallada
Then use that feat when arguing about the odin fight.

I understand little of that post. I don't argue about the Odin fight. Thanos was obviously on the losing end. Does not change the fact that he replicated the feat.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Huh? He added it to his person. He could replicate it without the gun now. Thanos is very crafty.

He didn't have the feat when fighting Thor. THanos isn't that crafty or Drax wouldnt' have ripped his heart out.

Mr. Slippyfist
Real Thor?

Hulk had also previously fought Hercules, Iron Man, Wonder Man, and Namor. You have proof they were as powerful? That they had the mindset? That they had the skills?
It's really no different than using a What-If I'm afraid. erm

Did he? I certainly don't remember that...

quanchi112
He didn't have the feat when fighting Thor. THanos isn't that crafty or Drax wouldnt' have ripped his heart out. Thanos was doing something else at the time. You know that. You cant plan for a cheapshot it just happens.

Larceny
You mean this?

Nope. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos was doing something else at the time. You know that. You cant plan for a cheapshot it just happens.

ORLY? Thanos can't plan for a cheap shot? So that is all it took? Cuz Galactus could have cheap shotted THanos along time ago and gotten rid of the universal menance.

Red Shift
You have proof they were as powerful? That they had the mindset? That they had the skills?
It's really no different than using a What-If I'm afraid. erm

Did he? I certainly don't remember that...

Threw down with them in the desert...

When Samson got involved.

Mr. Slippyfist
After the fact. I think the comment was something similar to "what would Thor help" as if Surfer would do any better. He wouldn't.

Two or three I believe.

Which would be contributed to inconsistencies in his character similar actually to Surfer being ko'd by a brick, and before you say the same can be said for Surfer. It can't. He was consistently owned by Thor throughout the series.

Oh, I'm trippin. I thought this was Thor and Surfer vs Thanos...... my fault. embarrasment Surfer wouldn't, but that's irrelevant.

Or two.

I've already explained this. However, it seems you're alluding to the fact that you think Thor can one shot Surfer... which is absolutely retarded to say the least. erm

Pretty much.

Ouallada
Nope. smile

Scan or issue?

quanchi112
ORLY? Thanos can't plan for a cheap shot? So that is all it took? Cuz Galactus could have cheap shotted THanos along time ago and gotten rid of the universal menance. You can plan for one but in any of the events hes gotten mixed up you cant cover your ass at all times.

This is Drax with a cheapshot against someone he was created to kill. This applies to no other character but Drax and Thanos wasnt even combating him. If he was, Drax would have been beaten down like he has been so many times in the past.

Mr. Slippyfist
ORLY? Thanos can't plan for a cheap shot? So that is all it took? Cuz Galactus could have cheap shotted THanos along time ago and gotten rid of the universal menance. Yummy context.

Threw down with them in the desert...

When Samson got involved. If I'm not mistaken... you're talking about a different comic... maybe about 20 comics forwards...

Larceny
Scan or issue?

No, Odin Power, No Mjolnir. smile

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Thorvseverybody6.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Thorvseverybody7.jpg

Ouallada
No, Odin Power, No Mjolnir. smile

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Thorvseverybody6.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Thorvseverybody7.jpg

King Thor?

Red Shift
Yummy context.

If I'm not mistaken... you're talking about a different comic... maybe about 20 comics forwards...

No, that's the second Minless Hulk rampage.

This was before that.

Mr. Slippyfist
No, that's the second Minless Hulk rampage.

This was before that. Well, I can't say it never happened... but I can say it never happened in #298 (when it started about), #299, and #300 of Hulk. smile
So, what issue of Avengers/Iron Man/Namor/etc did it happen in so I can look it up? smile

Tommy05
Thanos takes this.

Larceny
King Thor?

Without use of the Odin power and Mjolnir, bringing himself back to classic levels.

Ouallada
Without use of the Odin power and Mjolnir, bringing himself back to classic levels.

The loss of Mjolnir was his own fault.

Once again, this is King Thor, from the future, which immediately invalidates his use to this discussion. The concern is not with THor's own level, but that of Hulk/Thing, especially the former. The hulk is inferior to Thor, but still should not be killed by a tree trunk penetrating his chest, and the situation is made worse by the off-panel fight.

As of now, Hulk (at present) still has more wins over Thor than the other way around, unless you can prove that the future hulk is at least equal to the one we are discussing.

Larceny
The loss of Mjolnir was his own fault.

Once again, this is King Thor, from the future, which immediately invalidates his use to this discussion. The concern is not with THor's own level, but that of Hulk/Thing, especially the former. The hulk is inferior to Thor, but still should not be killed by a tree trunk penetrating his chest, and the situation is made worse by the off-panel fight.

As of now, Hulk (at present) still has more wins over Thor than the other way around, unless you can prove that the future hulk is at least equal to the one we are discussing.

Which has no relevance to the point at hand.

A King Thor that was operating at normal level's, and that is canon.

Does it matter if your comfortable with the way he died? No. Does it change the fact that he died? No.

He doesn't, which has been pointed out by Bran. smile

123KID
Jurgens said Thor had some of the Odinpower during this and since he wrote the comic I'd say he knows

Ouallada
Which has no relevance to the point at hand.

A King Thor that was operating at normal level's, and that is canon.

Does it matter if your comfortable with the way he died? No. Does it change the fact that he died? No.

He doesn't, which has been pointed out by Bran. smile

You were the one who pointed it out.

Did you feel comfortable with mantis one-shotting Thor? No. Does it change the fact that he was one-shotted? No.

As said, prove that Hulk was at the same levels in the future as he is when we discuss him in threads today.

I'm not sure how you count from where you are from, but the way I see it, bran counted one clean victory and two cheap victories (mountain and cheapshot). Makes no difference though. A win is a win. Insert obligatory smiley.

Larceny
Originally posted by 123KID
Jurgens said Thor had some of the Odinpower during this and since he wrote the comic I'd say he knows

And this is where reading comics helps.....

123KID
i do read comics

but even if i didn't and my IQ was thirty points lower it wouldn't change the fact the WRITER of the comic means more than you and he said Thor had some of the Odinpower

Ouallada
i do read comics

but even if i didn't and my IQ was thirty points lower it wouldn't change the fact the WRITER of the comic means more than you and he said Thor had some of the Odinpower

He had the odinforce during the arc, but Strange apparently cut him off from the odinforce.

123KID
so he says

but Jurgens, the guy who wrote that comic, says Thor still had some of the Odinforce

well who should i take the word of: Strange or the comic author ?

Larceny
You were the one who pointed it out.

Did you feel comfortable with mantis one-shotting Thor? No. Does it change the fact that he was one-shotted? No.

As said, prove that Hulk was at the same levels in the future as he is when we discuss him in threads today.

I'm not sure how you count from where you are from, but the way I see it, bran counted one clean victory and two cheap victories (mountain and cheapshot). Makes no difference though. A win is a win. Insert obligatory smiley.

Nope, I stated he had no use of Mjlonir which is quite relevant to the issue and the topic of Thor killing Hulk. You on other hand decided to inform us it was Thor's fault he lost possession of Mjolnir..... which is irrelevant to the point at hand.

I actually don't care, because again, it has no relevance to this thread or the topic at hand.

Were now asked to prove negatives? You my friend made the claim, you my sir prove he wasn't.

Believe what you wish, but Hulk doesn't have more wins. Post every scan of every fight and see for yourself. You made the claim, now produce some evidence. smile

Larceny
so he says

but Jurgens, the guy who wrote that comic, says Thor still had some of the Odinforce

But you know, the guy that wrote the comic, wrote that Strange was given an artifact by the Skyfathers of Midgard to suppress Thor's connection with the Odin Power.

123KID
and so it did

but not completely

Ouallada
Nope, I stated he had no use of Mjlonir which is quite relevant to the issue and the topic of Thor killing Hulk. You on other hand decided to inform us it was Thor's fault he lost possession of Mjolnir..... which is irrelevant to the point at hand.

I actually don't care, because again, it has no relevance to this thread or the topic at hand.

Were now asked to prove negatives? You my friend made the claim, you my sir prove he wasn't.

Believe what you wish, but Hulk doesn't have more wins. Post every scan of every fight and see for yourself. You made the claim, now produce some evidence. smile

You brought up the point. I just wanted to make sure it was placed in the proper context. I fail to see how it is irrelevant. I can say that DS finished off the AM, but without placing it in the proper context, we could have some pretty stupid things said. Same thing applies here.

The topic at hand is simply you claiming that Thor > SS based simply on two meetings, without taking context into account (hence my ensuring that we have the correct context above). That debate has lead to me likening Thor killing the Hulk that easily to Mantis one-shotting Thor. I like it as much as you do, the difference being that the former makes possibly even less sense than the latter.

You cannot prove a negative only if the opposite has not been established. I hear that Hulk has a huge respect thread showing off his healing factor, which has worked on much more than an impaled chest. The positive has been proven. Time for you to put your money where your mouth is.

Once again, the fights have been listed. The issues have been listed. I believe a little research is in order for you. Besides, King Thor and the What-if notwithstanding, how many victories do you have? 3-0 to Hulk thus far.

Insert smiley.

Larceny
and so it did

but not completely

Which you have no proof of.

123KID
Jurgens' word is more proof than Dr. Strange's word

Larceny
You brought up the point. I just wanted to make sure it was placed in the proper context. I fail to see how it is irrelevant. I can say that DS finished off the AM, but without placing it in the proper context, we could have some pretty stupid things said. Same thing applies here.

The topic at hand is simply you claiming that Thor > SS based simply on two meetings, without taking context into account (hence my ensuring that we have the correct context above). That debate has lead to me likening Thor killing the Hulk that easily to Mantis one-shotting Thor. I like it as much as you do.

You cannot prove a negative only if the opposite has not been established. I hear that Hulk has a huge respect thread showing off his healing factor, which has worked on much more than an impaled chest. The positive has been proven. Time for you to put your money where your mouth is.

Once again, the fights have been listed. The issues have been listed. I believe a little research is in order for you. Besides, King Thor and the What-if notwithstanding, how many victories do you have? 3-0 to Hulk thus far.

Insert smiley.

Nope it was irrelevant. He didn't have Mjolnir, why he didn't have it was irrelevant as it had no relation to the death of Hulk.

Which he is, and can be discussed in the proper thread. The "Can Thor defeat these two characters thread should suffice". However as long as we talk about Mantis, we must also discuss the "brick". Your choice.

I don't have to prove anything. I made no claim, however you did. That claim being that Hulk wasn't as powerful then as he usually is, something you can't prove. Hence the reason you made the attempt to place the burden of proof on me.

I know what happened, I've read each fight and Hulk hasn't defeated Thor more times than Thor's defeated Hulk, but again, since you made the claim the burden of proof is placed upon you. smile

Larceny
Jurgens' word is more proof than Dr. Strange's word

Yet you have no proof.

123KID
http://www.comicboards.com/jurgens-rc.php

RC: Take the recent Thor fight against Hulk, Wolverine, Thing and other Marvel characters-wherein Thor absolutely dominates his competition. People want to know . . . how the hell did Thor pull that off? Did he have the Odin-power at the time?

DAN JURGENS: It was still an Odin-powered Thor. It had to be.

Larceny
http://www.comicboards.com/jurgens-rc.php

RC: Take the recent Thor fight against Hulk, Wolverine, Thing and other Marvel characters-wherein Thor absolutely dominates his competition. People want to know . . . how the hell did Thor pull that off? Did he have the Odin-power at the time?

DAN JURGENS: It was still an Odin-powered Thor. It had to be.

Ok I may be wrong. One more question. In what way did Thor utilize the odin power?

Red Shift
Ok I may be wrong. One more question. In what way did Thor utilize the odin power?

He desperately duplicated Superman's uber heat vision to let him kill Wolverine!!111

Larceny
He desperately duplicated Superman's uber heat vision to let him kill Wolverine!!111

Which happened before the suppression of he Odin power. The Odin Power was negated mid-way through the fight, before the killing of Hulk. wink

123KID
i would imagine the Odinpower increases your strength a bit

Larceny
i would imagine the Odinpower increases your strength a bit

Only if utilized in that manner.

Ouallada
Nope it was irrelevant. He didn't have Mjolnir, why he didn't have it was irrelevant as it had no relation to the death of Hulk.

Which he is, and can be discussed in the proper thread. The "Can Thor defeat these two characters thread should suffice". However as long as we talk about Mantis, we must also discuss the "brick". Your choice.

I don't have to prove anything. I made no claim, however you did. That claim being that Hulk wasn't as powerful then as he usually is, something you can't prove. Hence the reason you made the attempt to place the burden of proof on me.

I know what happened, I've read each fight and Hulk hasn't defeated Thor more times than Thor's defeated Hulk, but again, since you made the claim the burden of proof is placed upon you. smile

Context. Allowing for your bias towards one of the characters, putting the feat into the correct context makes it all the more relevant. A great example being that one of Thor's supposed victories over SS is during B&T, a context which no sane or unbiased person would ignore. I simply made sure everyone knew that Thor not having Mjolnir was due to his own failings, not down to his choice, or some noble aspiration.

This has more to do with your illogical supposition that Thor > SS based on two contextually-heavy fights. Since we ARE discussing Thor and the threat he poses to Thanos, it is quite pertinent to discuss the matter of him having a losing record against hulk.

The proof of hulk being a lot less than he was as far as durability goes is obvious. Hulk has survived from being incinerated, eaten, and many other things that are far worse than getting impaled. Do you agree or disagree with this?

What burden of proof is there besides the ability to count the number of wins hulk has had? You may not accept it, but do forgive me if I find you an unreliable source on this.

If Thor > SS due to context, Hulk > Thor. Insert smiley.

Ouallada

The fact that it is an odin-powered Thor invalidates him from the discussion.

Tommy05
Context. Allowing for your bias towards one of the characters, putting the feat into the correct context makes it all the more relevant. A great example being that one of Thor's supposed victories over SS is during B&T, a context which no sane or unbiased person would ignore. I simply made sure everyone knew that Thor not having Mjolnir was due to his own failings, not down to his choice, or some noble aspiration.

This has more to do with your illogical supposition that Thor > SS based on two contextually-heavy fights. Since we ARE discussing Thor and the threat he poses to Thanos, it is quite pertinent to discuss the matter of him having a losing record against hulk.

The proof of hulk being a lot less than he was as far as durability goes is obvious. Hulk has survived from being incinerated, eaten, and many other things that are far worse than getting impaled. Do you agree or disagree with this?

What burden of proof is there besides the ability to count the number of wins hulk has had? You may not accept it, but do forgive me if I find you an unreliable source on this.

If Thor > SS due to context, Hulk > Thor. Insert smiley.

I always felt Surfer was above Thor. I mean yes Thor is versatile and thats one of the things allot of people give him wins for, but Surfer is on another level of versatilely.

Ouallada
Originally posted by Tommy05
I always felt Surfer was above Thor. I mean yes Thor is versatile and thats one of the things allot of people give him wins for, but Surfer is on another level of versatilely.

He certainly can take at least a split from Thor. Simply put, I dislike the hulk, and hulk is definitely < Thor, but using SS' and Thor's only fights (one in which SS was weakened by drainage, and one in which Thor had wm and PG) as irrefutable evidence that SS < Thor simply calls for similarly stupid logic to be used against Thor.

Larceny
The fact that it is an odin-powered Thor invalidates him from the discussion.

One would be required to use the odin power for them to be considered "Odin powered". While he was Odin powered during a portion of the fight, midway through the battle his connection was severed.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Thorvseverybody5.jpg

Notice how Strange says the Odin power is no longer his.

Ouallada
One would be required to use the odin power for them to be considered "Odin powered". While he was Odin powered during a portion of the fight, midway through the battle his connection was severed.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Thorvseverybody5.jpg

Notice how Strange says the Odin power is no longer his.

I've read the comic. I know what Strange said, and I was surprised at the Jurgens interview. I initially believed that Thor did not have the odin-power, which is why I questioned the validity of hulk going down so easily, but Jurgens' interview has changed the complexion of the fight.

To be honest, I have always maintained that Hulk <<< Thor. I simply dislike the assertion that SS < Thor simply because of two contextual showings. I can accept that SS < Thor, but it won't be because of those two battles only.

Hopefully, you can see the difference and where I am coming from.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.