Falling from the top (Sign up)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SceneReactionx
Sorry for the delay,i was tied up.

Falling from the top.
It doesnt make any sence does it now.To try to carry on in this pathtic old world.Where nothing you do compars to the guy standing next to you. Girls feel neaver pretty or skinny enof compared to the girl next to them.People have been dieing not knowing who they really are,dieing conffused ,lieing to them selfs all thouse years to try to be the very best.
It took a turn to the worst it was only high school, your a 12th grader trying to get by, school drama life is oways draging you down,but can you hold a secret to?.When one day you just wake up and find out you have a power hidin in you,your parents lieing to you all these years.That you can neaver tell any one,or you'll be damned for the rest of your life. Can it get any worse? your body hurts,your differnt and drama and school all ready got you down now try to hide your powers.Your heart beats out of control none stop,that there are people after you ,maybe around the next corner,waiting to kill you?can you take it,this will sepert the weak from the strong, the people who can take this and people who that end up dead before the end of the school year.

Welcome to 12th grade.

Rules:
Off topic deshons will take place in the sign up
No member bashing
Problesm plz message me.
No over doing it((you know what i mean))
Keep it pg 13
Pick 2 powers,ill deside if you can use them,no death powers,
Wepons are some what aloud no big guns
wepons aloud(knifes,dagers, what normal teens have)
This will be treated as high, ditching some classes will be fine, school will be most happening most the time not alot of free time after class
Follow the sheet

Have fun

Name:
Sex:
Race:
Powers: (Ill prove them)
Personlaty:
Looks:
Background:
Other:

Aloud 2 charters if want more,just ask i proble wount say no.

Name:
Camille

Sex:
Female

Race:
Elf

Powers:
Shape shifting
Mind powers

Personalty:
Nice.
Quite.
Funny
Strong.

Looks-
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb180/fluffy_puppy14/animegirl-1-1.jpg

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g316/KendoGurl3/Black%20hair/AlexschoolRP.jpg

Background:
Camille's family was known for being high class.She was treated a little princese.But camille doesnt like money she is very friendly,she doesnt let anything go to her head.She is quite and soft.She has very good grades.She has a attuided at momments, she is poppular.She is a black belt and a 2 year boxer,self defnce is her thing.

Other:
She likes japances foods.
She likes anime stuff.
She is very smart.
Others

Swimming Bird
Name: Jacob
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Powers:
Can see in the dark
Mind can not be read or controlled
Personlaty:
Usually closed off.
Smartass at times
Only nice to friends
Loose cannon at times
Looks:
Long Dark hair.
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z239/anarchyphantom/shineeyes.jpg
Eyes are the same as in picture
Background: Jacob had pretty much everything handed to him his entire life, but he left all of that because it was "too boring" for him. Now he only uses his own money and pays only in cash. Life in the real world was just what he needed to see how the world is, and what better place to learn early, then a high school.
Other: Carries a large knife at all times, consealed in his pants pocket.

Striding Cloud
Name: Kiba Inukami
Race: Fox
Powers: Superhuman Speed and Agility, Telekinesis
Personality: Has a fierce desire for attention, Clever, Talkative, Rude, Pervert, Humorous, laughs a lot.
Looks: http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/Narume13/Anime%20Guys/SeiryuWarriorAshitare.jpg
Background: Kiba has had a nice life for the most part. And never had a problem making friends. But almost always is in a fight with a guy for being perverted to a girl. He never back down even when he knows he will lose. And he's hard to figure out, when he's serious girls like him and guys want to be friends with him. But Kiba is rarely serious and always goofy and funny.
Other: Like anime. Loves Mexican food. Loves having powers.

Kurosaki ichigo
Alright if I join up? big grin

Name: Raven

Sex: Female

Race: Half-Elf

Powers: Slow down time( Not Stop ) Ice Abilities

Personalty: Shes overall nice to people she knows. School is a drag for her but she is not failing. Hates when people are very happy and uppity. Overconfidence annoys her to the brink. Shes down to earth.

Looks:http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/Inuyashasgirl-23/Inuyasha/Kagome/PrettyKagome.jpg

Yay Kagome!!!

Background: Was brought up by her mother and older brother because her father walked out on the family when she was born. Her older brother joined the military so it has just been her mother and her. She is just trying to balance school while learning to use these new abilities.

Other: She plays Volleyball and is also a varsity Cheerleader.

SceneReactionx
Nice profile people ,very nice,all pass=]

Swimming Bird
Yay, I pass.

JaccArlington
Name: Rika Heartilly

Race: Mostly Human, 1/8 Elvish

Powers: Rika can produce a minor healing aura for wounds such as a cut (not a deep one), scrape, bruise, hairline fractures, or minor burns. Anything more serious than that, and you're better off going to the nurse's office. She can also produce a faerie sprite of pure light energy, though all it's good for is a bit of company if you're lonely.

Personality: Likeable, and always in a good mood, or so it appears. She keeps all her emotions bottled inside until she gets home, which can lead to quite the nasty fight with family.

Looks: (I am attempting an attachment, though if it is too large in filesize, i'll post it online and put up a link to it.)

Background: Rika was always less feminine than the other girls in grade school. While they all played Truth or Dare, she beat up other kids for their lunch money. She cooled off around high school, and actually managed to get this far into high school without any incidents. Her powers surfaced only a day or so ago, and not counting her summoning of the faerie sprite (which she has affectionately named "Aria"wink she has no clue how limited they are.

Other:Used to have a band, but her bassist moved and her vocalist decided he was bored with it.

Swimming Bird
Posting of the RP thread will be post-poned

SceneReactionx
Im back,slight delay,sorry.Couple major things came up.

SceneReactionx
Originally posted by JaccArlington
Name: Rika Heartilly

Race: Mostly Human, 1/8 Elvish

Powers: Rika can produce a minor healing aura for wounds such as a cut (not a deep one), scrape, bruise, hairline fractures, or minor burns. Anything more serious than that, and you're better off going to the nurse's office. She can also produce a faerie sprite of pure light energy, though all it's good for is a bit of company if you're lonely.

Personality: Likeable, and always in a good mood, or so it appears. She keeps all her emotions bottled inside until she gets home, which can lead to quite the nasty fight with family.

Looks: (I am attempting an attachment, though if it is too large in filesize, i'll post it online and put up a link to it.)

Background: Rika was always less feminine than the other girls in grade school. While they all played Truth or Dare, she beat up other kids for their lunch money. She cooled off around high school, and actually managed to get this far into high school without any incidents. Her powers surfaced only a day or so ago, and not counting her summoning of the faerie sprite (which she has affectionately named "Aria"wink she has no clue how limited they are.

Other:Used to have a band, but her bassist moved and her vocalist decided he was bored with it.

very good,its approved.

Swimming Bird
Name: Ben Sapp
Powers: Inceneration and strength
Personlaty: Angry almost all the time and always willing to fight
Looks: Shaved head, clothing almost identcle to Jacob's
Background: Ben had always grown up with Jacob by his side. They were best friends and did almost everything together
Other: Ben gets mad when Jacob diverts his 'got your back' betrween him and another person

Swimming Bird
Originally posted by SceneReactionx
very good,its approved.
"The only guy in my life is 99 and he neaver let me down ,he neaver will. He comes before any one in my life."

So you are breaking up with me?

SceneReactionx
Originally posted by Swimming Bird
"The only guy in my life is 99 and he neaver let me down ,he neaver will. He comes before any one in my life."

So you are breaking up with me?

No

99 comes before any friend family or love in my life hes beenther number 1 in my life,its going to stay like that .
He neaver every let me down.
\Neaver said i wanted to brake up with u,neaver

Swimming Bird
You said he was the only guy.. sorry. I guess that makes me a girl? o.O

Just to be fair, I did tell you ahead of time that I'm not much to brag about.

SceneReactionx
He was the only guy to s tay true to me, hes my blood bro,no matter what.
He is number one no one can change that.
I dont love him like that,he is my bro i love him like family,he is half of me.
And im not going to sit here and fight with you about this.
This is taking up space.

Swimming Bird
actually the post above was me backing down. In other words, I was saying you win.

SceneReactionx
I really dont care.
Look at my sig.

Swimming Bird
I didn't pick my exs over you.. (Mattie isn't even an ex)

How did I lie? Just please tell me that.

Swimming Bird
Various adaptions and changes

Name: Jacob Book (Called Riddick by Ben most of the time)
Powers:
Can see in the dark
Mind can not be read
Personlaty:
Usually closed off.
Smartass at times
Only nice to friends
Loose cannon at times
Afraid to show his true emotions
Love scares him
Looks:
Long Dark hair. (may be shaven later in the RP)
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z239/anarchyphantom/shineeyes.jpg
Eyes are the same as in picture. Can not have bright lights shown into his eyes or he can not see.
Background: Jacob had pretty much everything handed to him his entire life, but he left all of that because it was "too boring" for him. Now he only uses his own money and pays only in cash. Life in the real world was just what he needed to see how the world is, and what better place to learn early, then a high school.
Other: Carries a large knife at all times, consealed in his pants pocket. Also has a small 22 pistol with no ammuntition in his locker. Not ever meant to be used, it is only to scare.

Matroshka
Jacob chill out , Camille doesnt need anymore problems right now. Not to start a fightr you but cmon. Just let it go.

Name: Rand Sykes
Powers: Levitation of items and self
Personlaty: Quite. Very quite but a very friendly person. But once you get to knwo him hes cool
Looks:
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/4753/untiledawsomepz1.png

Striding Cloud
OMG BLACK CAT! >< OWNAGE!

Swimming Bird
I am letting it go and excellent character by the way.

SceneReactionx
Haha its aproved ,you where making it when i was on the phone with u =p.

Matroshka
^-^ thanks =)

Swimming Bird
Haha its aproved ,you where making it when i was on the phone with u =p.

So, Camille. Will you accept me back?

Swimming Bird
EDITED BIG TIME

Name: Benjamin Graham Sappington
Powers:
Unmatched Strength
Very Damage resistant
Personlaty: Ben is more on the fun loving side and, will do anything that he wants to. There is almost nothing that will stop him from having fun except for the police. Most of the time he is as closed off as Jacob but can show his true colors when he has too. He is a very loyal friend and will defend almost anyone that proves themselves to be a true friend.
Looks: http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u103/Lydia6040/Edward_Norton1.jpg
Wearing clothing similar to Jacob's. Mostly all black.
Background: For a while, Ben and Jacob were just two kids that lived average lives, but when they were inducted into a gang, it was the only the start of their corruption. Two kids who once thought nothing of doing wrong were comitting crimes left and right. After the two of them were placed in Juvinile Hall, they became closer then ever when they spent ninety percent of their time defending one another. Upon release at sixteen they just went on with their lives, this time with a gang they started on their own.
Other: If Ben is wearing a jacket it will have on it http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/Blackout903/anarchy.jpg

SceneReactionx
Name:
99((no one knows it,only camille))

Sex:Male

Race:
Demon

Powers:
Fire
And gravity.
Ice

Personlaty:
Ok,only if ur nice first

Looks:
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z132/kurokittie/Hot%20Anime%20Guys/dark.jpg

Background:
He has had a bad past being arested a couple times.
He knew camille since she as born,he oways looks after her.He cares deeply about her,ina sister way.He has conectshons,to anyone.He is a nice guy to know unless you mess with camille or ,your just a snob.
Other:
He is strong her can bench near 350,
Hes over pertective of camille.
He funny.

Swimming Bird
Oh, I forgot to mention that Ben has the same eyes as Jacob. There both characters are perfect.

Quincy
Mhmmm....

Will the roleplay itself have this teen angst and drama in it?

no expression

SceneReactionx
Originally posted by Quincy
Mhmmm....

Will the roleplay itself have this teen angst and drama in it?

no expression

What do you think.

Quincy
I think I'm out.

SceneReactionx
Ok then.

Matroshka
what do think high school has ? maturity ? not in the one i go to :3

Swimming Bird
my high school has some maturity but only in about 10th and up (god damn freshmen >.< though some of the freshman are cool)

SceneReactionx
HEY IM GOING TO BE A FRESHMEN NEXT YEAR.
Im skiping 8th :} with my bestie amber:]
Heck ya.

Swimming Bird
Only reason I don't like freshman in my school is because we have ONE hallway that EVERYONE uses.

Though when I ama senior I will be in the new building and it'll be up to us to 'break it in' for the rest of the grades

SceneReactionx
Don't hate on me.
Ya can't wait for high school,less drama then my hell hole at my school.

Swimming Bird
You are the only freshman that are good in my book <3 =]

High School is really too much less drama unless you avoid most dramatic people

Matroshka
^_^ im graduating in 5 months =^-^= <("&ltwink

Tatsumaki
Name: Kyoko
Sex: female
Race: Elf
Powers: bone manipulation.
Personality: She has a very soft, gentle voice. She's very nice and helpful. She's always looking out for people, even if it's people she hates. She's extremely stressed out, due to all of her classes, and she is frustrated a lot. She has major mood swings once in a while. She's also a bit tomboyish at times.
Looks: http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i83/fluffy_is_evil/825.jpg
Without the dress.
Background: Kyoko was born into a very wealthy family. She had everything she had ever wanted. She had a hard time making friends though. Well, actually she had many friend, that were fake; using her for her money.
Other: She has a lot of money, but no one knows about it.

dayum! I'm rusty sad

Swimming Bird
With Camille's mind reading I am glad my character's mind can't be fully read stick out tongue

SceneReactionx
Originally posted by Tatsumaki
Name: Kyoko
Sex: female
Race: Elf
Powers: bone manipulation.
Personality: She has a very soft, gentle voice. She's very nice and helpful. She's always looking out for people, even if it's people she hates. She's extremely stressed out, due to all of her classes, and she is frustrated a lot. She has major mood swings once in a while. She's also a bit tomboyish at times.
Looks: http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i83/fluffy_is_evil/825.jpg
Without the dress.
Background: Kyoko was born into a very wealthy family. She had everything she had ever wanted. She had a hard time making friends though. Well, actually she had many friend, that were fake; using her for her money.
Other: She has a lot of money, but no one knows about it.

dayum! I'm rusty sad

Its very nice,it passes=].

SceneReactionx
With Camille's mind reading I am glad my character's mind can't be fully read stick out tongue
-.-

Swimming Bird
-.-

You know, just so you won't get to carried away in ther ;] oh and I posted something to you

Tatsumaki
Ah, I forgot to put that my character has those tattoos on her body like in the picture.

Matroshka
O_O !!!!

Swimming Bird
Wow, i guess a lot of students have tattoos here. stick out tongue

SceneReactionx
Ah, I forgot to put that my character has those tattoos on her body like in the picture.

Sweet[=.

Swimming Bird
I am way to defensive of the Confederates XD

Tatsumaki
Wow, i guess a lot of students have tattoos here. stick out tongue
I just like tattoos :]

SceneReactionx
I just like tattoos :]

Ya,i love them but they hurt.

Jacob get on aim plz=]

Swimming Bird
Since Rand blocked my phone number and AIM, this is about all I can do but this needs to be said and I don't care if I get banned for saying it.

Back the **** off of Camille. She is under enough stess as it is and all you are doing is making things worse. Ironic because that is the reason she left you. Must be a pattern. The only reason that you are even doing this is because you are mad that she chose someone she hates over you. So you jsut need to get over her and leave her alone. She's with me, someone that loves and cherishes her and gives her freedom. All you do is constantly insult her and put her down and persobally I am sick and tired of it. You need to leave her alone and just get over the fact that she is gone. She told you that she doesn't want you in her life anymore so you need to just butt the **** OUT. (From Jacob)
You are a cum infested **** bubble (Ben)

Wild-Cherry
Name: Spencer Evans

Race: Half Angel

Powers: Wind manipulation

Personality: Sweet and playful, just a bit shy. It's hard to make her angry, but when she is, it seems like a complete alternate personality takes over.

Looks:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/silvertsume/NegimaMakie56-1.jpg

Background: Spencer was born to a high-middle class family in New Jersey. When her parents were killed in a car accident ( or so she was told ) when she was 2, she was sent to live with her Aunt Becky. She's always gotten along well with people, and generally enjoyed making friends. When she discovered her powers - and was told the truth about her parents death - she began to isolate herself from people. Slowly she became ostricized, and her aunt moved her to a new school where she is beginning her 12th grade year.

Other: She owns a horse, Romeo, and keeps her at a stable nearby the school campus.
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb134/K-9_Socks/cinta5.jpg

{ and for those of you curious, yes, this is a mare named Romeo who I actually worked with }

Wild-Cherry
Since Rand blocked my phone number and AIM, this is about all I can do but this needs to be said and I don't care if I get banned for saying it.

Back the **** off of Camille. She is under enough stess as it is and all you are doing is making things worse. Ironic because that is the reason she left you. Must be a pattern. The only reason that you are even doing this is because you are mad that she chose someone she hates over you. So you jsut need to get over her and leave her alone. She's with me, someone that loves and cherishes her and gives her freedom. All you do is constantly insult her and put her down and persobally I am sick and tired of it. You need to leave her alone and just get over the fact that she is gone. She told you that she doesn't want you in her life anymore so you need to just butt the **** OUT. (From Jacob)
You are a cum infested **** bubble (Ben) { Dear god, get over it and get a life. Work this out in your OWN time in your OWN space. and, personally, YOU are the one that needs to back off. If you really respected her you wouldnt post her personal info for the world to see.}

SceneReactionx
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry

Personality: Sweet and playful, just a bit shy. It's hard to make her angry, but when she is, it seems like a complete alternate personality takes over.

Looks:

Background: Spencer was born to a high-middle class family in New Jersey. When her parents were killed in a car accident ( or so she was told ) when she was 2, she was sent to live with her Aunt Becky. She's always gotten along well with people, and generally enjoyed making friends. When she discovered her powers - and was told the truth about her parents death - she began to isolate herself from people. Slowly she became ostricized, and her aunt moved her to a new school where she is beginning her 12th grade year.

Other: She owns a horse, Romeo, and keeps her at a stable nearby the school campus.

{ and for those of you curious, yes, this is a mare named Romeo who I actually worked with }

Omg!!! i love it!!!!!!

Nice job=]]]]

Matroshka
Me and Camille are ok now =] so theres no need for more fighting and Jacob LOL you can be a big man if you want i dont care , why ? Because i love Camille and she loves me and that will never change

Tatsumaki

Looks:

eek! hug

Swimming Bird
Originally posted by Matroshka
Me and Camille are ok now =] so theres no need for more fighting and Jacob LOL you can be a big man if you want i dont care , why ? Because i love Camille and she loves me and that will never change

ok, thank god because I pretty much spent all my ability to think on words. Any more fighting with anyone I would have flatlined XD

Plus I recently discovered I have internal bleeding eek!

Matroshka
wow holy shit where ?

Wild-Cherry
Omg!!! i love it!!!!!!

Nice job=]]]] Thank you!! n.n

eek! hug Hey you!!! eek! glomp

Tatsumaki

scared

Thank you!! n.n

Hey you!!! eek! glomp

Haven't 'talked' to you in a while sad

SceneReactionx
ok, thank god because I pretty much spent all my ability to think on words. Any more fighting with anyone I would have flatlined XD

OMG U BETTER BE OK!! INSUDE JOKE WE HAVE.
But im serise,u better be ok.!

Swimming Bird
Originally posted by Matroshka
wow holy shit where ?

not too sure but I keep spitting up blood so it can go down as far as my stomach

Matroshka
Damn man your ganna give yourself an allser >.<

Fuddle
Name: Carilo Fiflio
Race: Succubus
Powers: Flight and invisibility
Personlaty: Manipulative, playful and flirtious- Carilo is the thypical succubus with one single exception. She tries to be nice. Different from her mother, Carilo tries to build a life that can remain. She is intellectual, quick and has a valid sense of humor. This is not approved by her mother, but a rebellious teenager is a rebellious teenager, no matter what the parents say.
Looks:
http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs4/300W/i/2004/227/a/1/Ragnarok__Succubus.jpg
Background: Born without a dad, she grew up her entire life with her mother. She is playful, always have been and always will be. She is special in the way that she was the only out of twenty children that survived the cursed birth of a new succubus. Her mother, gladly taking her under her arms taught Carilo all she knew. Carilo is now 18 years old and stranger than most.
Other: Bisexual trough genetic, but tries to change a lot about herself. Sometimes, she can not do this though and is carried away with her natural urge.

Swimming Bird
Well that's what happens when you are triple teamed, which is ironically what is about to happen in the RP

Wild-Cherry
scared

Haven't 'talked' to you in a while sad I know! sad

How have you been?

&& I like your character Fuddle =3

SceneReactionx
changing my charter around-
Name:
Camille

Sex:
Female

Race:
Goddess

Powers:
Goddess of just ice. or snow,slight control of water
Mind powers(reading,mind connection)

Personalty:
Nice.
Quite.
Funny
Strong.

Looks-
School look-
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/BladedxBlood/Anime%20Girl/336.jpg

Goddess form-
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd155/Nanashi_Fuyunichi/Anime%20Girls/With%20white%20hair/20050613_840_Catgirl601503.jpg

background-
Camille is very different in her own way.She can be nice at times, but she is a very smart type of girl.She is shy at first,but warms up later.She stands up for her self at other.
You'll learn more later.

others-
Japan freak
She is scene.
others

Darth Extecute
Hmm.. Are we supposed to hide our appearance?

Swimming Bird
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Hmm.. Are we supposed to hide our appearance?

For the most part

Darth Extecute
Name: David Lord
Race: Half-Demon
Powers: Manipulate darkness
Personality: Helpful, a bit arrogant but very smart
Looks: http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/1/1d/200px-Avatar_-_The_Last_Airbender_112_The_Storm_-_Young_Zuko.jpg
Background: A loner since a young age, he was taken care of by his uncle.. Treated like a man, instead of a boy, his upgrowth was rather rough, but manageable.. He knew about his past, even though no one had told him about it.. He remembered things that occured around his mother and father, even during the time he was within his mother's belly.. He knows of his dark past, and his dark future.. The only thing that remains, was to try change what was to come.. Maybe to the better?
Other: Demonic blood, but human appearance

Fuddle
&& I like your character Fuddle =3

Thank you smile

I am doing my best to be part of the roleplaying here. I was directed by Diamond Kisses to this forum.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Fuddle
Thank you smile

I am doing my best to be part of the roleplaying here. I was directed by Diamond Kisses to this forum. Oh really?

Well thats cool big grin Glad to have you here happy

If you're curious about anything, or just bored, feel free to drop me a pm.

Fuddle
Mainly will I hang around here and the Video Games forum smile

I will contact you if there is something, but otherwise I have Diamon Kisses cell number.

Striding Cloud
Name: Hei Kashiwagi

Race: Demon

Powers: Hei possesses the ability to generate and discharge electricity through conductive media (i.e. he cannot discharge it through air or concrete), at sufficiently high amounts to kill grown men or short out a building's electrical systems. Hei also generates a special particle with his electrical attacks.

Personality: Friendly, Nice, Calm,

Looks: http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u238/ArmadsSignatures/dtb.png

Background: Hei has a double persona in the series. In the general public he is referred to as Lee Shenshun (alternate spelling: Li Shunsheng), a good-natured Chinese exchange student living in an apartment and occasionally working in his "part time job". He has short black hair and a large appetite. Hei's other persona is that of the Contractor simply known as BK-201 by authorities or as "The Black Reaper" ("Kuro no Shinigami"wink by other Contractors. Even before becoming a Contractor Hei worked as an assassin, earning his nickname. As Hei, he operates in a mask, a bullet resistant overcoat, and gear suiting a military operative. But he isn't a assassin anymore.

Other: Loves anime, Loves a challenge, Likes girls, Likes to use his powers, His trademark weapon is a knife on a metal wire, which he uses as an offensive weapon, a grappling hook, or as a conduit through which to discharge his electricity. Puts a mask on when he's gonna fight seriously.

Deit
Name: Lance Buchanan
Sex: male
Race: human
Powers: telekinesis, and power over ellements (at a weak abillity though)
Personlaty: shy and timid around people he hasn't met, but lively around friends and family members. keeps secrets, but doesn't mind to tell some one he knows he can trust.
Looks: Tall, around 5 ft 10 1/2 inches. brown eyes with medium length black hair. has a serious look on him alot of the time, but can get out of it at some funny jokes. usually wears a pair of small hole in the knee, and a black shirt with his favorite band's logo on it.
Background: he recently moved into town with his father. they don't get along well, and the secrets keep them even further apart. when they do get along is when they play guitar, and just talk. "your're a lucky one" his dad always said. not ever telling why though. what could he be so lucky about? He has no mother, and doesn't even know why. he has hardly any friends, and the ones he did had are gone because he had to leave. he tries hard to be cool but to no gain. he's at the lower end of the popularity scale at school. he get's good grades though, because he has so much time to himself to study.
Other: Likes - Electric guitar, all kinds of music, japanese food, and drawing. Dislikes - snobby show off jerks who think there better than everyone else, on some occasions his own father.

Sam Solider
Name: Kevin or (by the scientist) Expiriment 0013
Race: Genetic Expiriment
Powers: Mind control, can turn into a beast in Darkness, like a dark room, or at night
Personlaty: Theif, generally hates everyone becuz of ta scientist, doesnt trust anyone. Dues to brain alterations, sometimes as short memory.
Looks: Dark, long hair, caucasin, left eye is pure white with 2 small scars under it slightly sharper teeth than normal, right eye is Black iris. long scar on arm and backs, as well as one diagonally on chest.
Background: Taken by soliders who killed his mother and givin to scientist at age 3. Several Genetic expirements were done. Hes now being forced to go to high school and blend in.

Deit
Originally posted by Deit
Powers: telekinesis, and power over ellements (at a weak abillity though)
Personlaty: shy and timid around people he hasn't met, but lively around friends and family members. keeps secrets, but doesn't mind to tell some one he knows he can trust.
Looks: Tall, around 5 ft 10 1/2 inches. brown eyes with medium length black hair. has a serious look on him alot of the time, but can get out of it at some funny jokes. usually wears a pair of small hole in the knee, and a black shirt with his favorite band's logo on it.
Background: he recently moved into town with his father. they don't get along well, and the secrets keep them even further apart. when they do get along is when they play guitar, and just talk. "your're a lucky one" his dad always said. not ever telling why though. what could he be so lucky about? He has no mother, and doesn't even know why. he has hardly any friends, and the ones he did had are gone because he had to leave. he tries hard to be cool but to no gain. he's at the lower end of the popularity scale at school. he get's good grades though, because he has so much time to himself to study.
Other: Likes - Electric guitar, all kinds of music, japanese food, and drawing. Dislikes - snobby show off jerks who think there better than everyone else, on some occasions his own father.

fixing the powers part, I want to be more specific with it.

Powers: he is decent in his abilities of psychokinesis (which if looked up can branch into what I would call "sub-powers" such as telekinesis, telepathy etc, etc (( look it up to find the list, but I will stick with telekinesis and telepathy.)) he is very tallented with telekinesis. but that's all he can control as of now. he practices some with telepathy but isn't well at it at al.

Sam Solider
I got my guy from a story i read on internet which led me to google which led me to this pisture so if uve seen it, tell me what show it is anyways.

Deit
kool, I guess I'll show a pic of my character (before anyone asks, it is me.)

Deit
Originally posted by Deit
kool, I guess I'll show a pic of my character (before anyone asks, it is me.)

O.O where's my pic??? oh well. I'll try again.

Deit
....ok seriously this is makin' me a little angry. I'll quit for now....but trust me I will get a pic to work

ps. sorry for posting 3 times in a row.

Sam Solider
yea, good idea. hey, can i beat the crap out of your character? plz cuz i want to frame someone. can i do that?

Sam Solider
dude, hit upload file and put the picture on or type in a link.

Deit
I did. it's not working. sure, you can try but I'll fight back

Sam Solider
hey its not working 4 mine either now.

Sam Solider
ok, i got it working, Deit, try installing flash player, did the trick for me.
anyways, this is my beast form i mentioned in the first comment i made srry for posting so much

Sam Solider
Name: Sora Burns
Sex: F
Powers: None
Personlaty: Bold, does whats right, loves nature and others
Background: Regular kid
Other: I need her for something im gunna do, after that, shes gone or if some one wants to use her as Char or sub char they can
Looks:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.