Anti Monitor Vs Ultimator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Who wins this fight?

nvrbeenwthagirl
THE AM could destroy everything and then He would turn destroy himself if he had the power to destroy the Ultimator.He'd be commiting suicide.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
THE AM could destroy everything and then He would turn destroy himself if he had the power to destroy the Ultimator.He'd be commiting suicide.

What do you mean?

Why would he be commiting suicide?

I don't know a lot of these guys.

Barbarian Shams
From what little I've heard, Ultimator is a being far superior to even the likes of the nigh-omnipotent 5th Dimension imps like Mxy and company. An immortal entity that cannot die or be killed, along with just plain being undefeatable.

WhiteWitchKing
AM sends Superman Prime in. Ultimator gets a beat down. Ultimator runs to the 10th dimension seals it off in fear. AM wins. smile

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
AM sends Superman Prime in. Ultimator gets a beat down. Ultimator runs to the 10th dimension seals it off in fear. AM wins. smile

To be honest, Prime is getting written rediculously high even for a PC kryptonian. haermm It's either going to backfire spectacularly, or he'll well regarded as a great villain.

With Morrison doing FC, at the very least, we'll see something interesting. big grin

Erik-Lensherr
Ultimator

B.A
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
To be honest, Prime is getting written rediculously high even for a PC kryptonian. haermm It's either going to backfire spectacularly, or he'll well regarded as a great villain.

With Morrison doing FC, at the very least, we'll see something interesting. big grin I wouldn't say that.

PC Kryptionians drag planets on a chain. He has to do them one at a time. stick out tongue

Soljer
Originally posted by B.A
I wouldn't say that.

PC Kryptionians drag planets on a chain. He has to do them one at a time. stick out tongue

Only because he couldn't find a pre-crisis chain. no expression.

SouthSpawn
Bump

SouthSpawn
Who wins???

SouthSpawn
Bump

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by SouthSpawn
Bump

Who wins???

Bump

Stop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.