Thor vs Iron...That's right...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old-Wizard.com
How many Iron Man's could Thor beat at once?

2? 5? 10? 100?

Kutulu
At least as many as there are Agent Smith's in Matrix 2.

Red Shift
Originally posted by Kutulu
At least as many as there are Agent Smith's in Matrix 2.

Hahha, bullshit.

golem370
Does he have the Reality Gem?

llagrok
If Thor gets to hit him with the god blast, then I'd say well over a thousand.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Red Shift
Hahha, bullshit.

Look how easily he pwned post-Extremis upgrade Iron Man. A single lightning bolt acted as an EMP against Iron Man's armor and Thor was unscathed. Tony Stark had to walk home in his fancy but now useless armor. Not only that but Iron Man's blast didn't even phase Thor in the least, not even a single scratch from a full powered blast.

He later showed that if he wanted he was capable of changing the weather patterns simultaneously at many airports all throughout the US with but a thought.

If he was fighting 1000 Iron Man's at once, he could simply call a humongous lightning storm and have them all fried within seconds.

llagrok
If Thor's rain can halt the Hulk, it can stop Iron Man.

golem370
The last time I say Thor use lightning on Iron Man it boosted his armor powers.

Kutulu
Originally posted by golem370
The last time I say Thor use lightning on Iron Man it boosted his armor powers.

Have you read the new Thor arc yet?

golem370
Nope. I am not saying Iron Man would win I am just commenting

Kutulu
Nope. I am not saying Iron Man would win I am just commenting

It's a good read. I would definitely give it thumbs up so far. Thor whipped Iron Man's ass so bad you'd think he was spanking a child for cussin'.

Old-Wizard.com
It's a good read. I would definitely give it thumbs up so far. Thor whipped Iron Man's ass so bad you'd think he was spanking a child for cussin'.

yup...thats as powerful as i always thor should be.

Tony Stark
Look how easily he pwned post-Extremis upgrade Iron Man. A single lightning bolt acted as an EMP against Iron Man's armor and Thor was unscathed. Tony Stark had to walk home in his fancy but now useless armor. Not only that but Iron Man's blast didn't even phase Thor in the least, not even a single scratch from a full powered blast.

He later showed that if he wanted he was capable of changing the weather patterns simultaneously at many airports all throughout the US with but a thought.

If he was fighting 1000 Iron Man's at once, he could simply call a humongous lightning storm and have them all fried within seconds.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

That was definite B.S. the writer went against 30 yrs of who IM is in that fight... IM knows THOR and his powers better than anyone outside of THOR and ODIN himself... And IM never goes into a possible confrontation unprepared... And he has absorbed THOR's blasts, his Lightning, SS's blasts, Micheal's blasts...etc. Although everything else has been cool about THOR's new book that fight was B.S. IM went heads up with KT he's aware of THOR's power set. 2-3 Current IM's is too much for current THOR IMO.

Non-bias of course... shifty

Soljer
Dozens. Minimum.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Tony Stark
roll eyes (sarcastic)

That was definite B.S. the writer went against 30 yrs of who IM is in that fight... IM knows THOR and his powers better than anyone outside of THOR and ODIN himself... And IM never goes into a possible confrontation unprepared... And he has absorbed THOR's blasts, his Lightning, SS's blasts, Micheal's blasts...etc. Although everything else has been cool about THOR's new book that fight was B.S. IM went heads up with KT he's aware of THOR's power set. 2-3 Current IM's is too much for current THOR IMO.

Non-bias of course... shifty

Except eveytime they they have fought thor has been holding back

Like all truly powerful heroes

Thor
Superman
Orion
Flash

etc

Kutulu
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Except eveytime they they have fought thor has been holding back

Like all truly powerful heroes

Thor
Superman
Orion
Flash

etc

You forgot to list Hulk. laughing out loud

llagrok
You forgot to list Hulk. laughing out loud

Would you fanboys ****ing shut about the Hulk?

We do not need to bring him up in every singe thread.

Soljer
Originally posted by llagrok
Would you fanboys ****ing shut about the Hulk?

We do not need to bring him up in every singe thread.

Yes we do. Hulk's strength is limitless, so limitless in fact that it reaches out from the comic book and demands representation whenever comics are being discussed, no matter the subject.

HUC SMASH PUNY THWOR AND IRONY MAN!

KK the Great
Two Iron Men would be a good fight for Thor. Three would have a definite advantage.

Giving him odds over hundreds is just fanboy nonsense.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by KK the Great
Two Iron Men would be a good fight for Thor. Three would have a definite advantage.

Well considering he could quite eaily 1 shot each of them i would say it isnt

llagrok
Originally posted by KK the Great

Not if he gets to use the godblast first.

Galan007
Does he have the Reality Gem? srsly

The last time I say Thor use lightning on Iron Man it boosted his armor powers. srsly

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3811/thor1nj7.th.jpg http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9699/thor2dt6.th.jpg http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/2158/thor3gu7.th.jpg

llagrok
Total systems failure

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Galan007
srsly

srsly

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3811/thor1nj7.th.jpg http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9699/thor2dt6.th.jpg http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/2158/thor3gu7.th.jpg

I thought that was when his armor was still repairing itself from the blow he had taken from thors hammer when he got hit with the lightnining.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
I thought that was when his armor was still repairing itself from the blow he had taken from thors hammer when he got hit with the lightnining.
thor only gave him a love tap

Thor has been know to 1 shot planets with full hits.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.