Classic Juggernaut vs. Thanos. No prep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rutog98
Who wins?

Red Shift
Thanos.

High end telepathy is a *****.

Tommy05
Thanos takes this.

SuperiorTech
if hulk can pull juggs helmet off thanos can do it and then the mindrape begins.

Mr. Slippyfist
This has been done before. smile

Galan007
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
if hulk can pull juggs helmet off thanos can do it and then the mindrape begins. How bout this...

Juggs takes off his own helmet -- Shoves it up Thanos' ass -- Then proceeds to he-b*tch-man-slap the ever loving shit out of him.

Yes? No? kinda

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Galan007
How bout this...

Juggs takes off his own helmet -- Shoves it up Thanos' ass -- Then proceeds to he-b*tch-man-slap the ever loving shit out of him.

Yes? No? kinda

Nah I like my way better.

Violent2Dope
Juggernaut ass rapes Thanos with the dick that split open She-Hulk. smile

Larceny
Juggernaut

quanchi112
Thanos wins with ease.

Mr. Slippyfist
Not Juggernaut.

CaptainStoic
My question is how would Thanos win? other than by TP assault? Thanos has nothing in his arsenal that would stop Juggernaut from putting him in a bear hug and crushing him like he nearly did to Thor. I wonder how well Thanos would do if the Charles Xavier was the Juggernaut as was intended?

quanchi112
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
My question is how would Thanos win? other than by TP assault? Thanos has nothing in his arsenal that would stop Juggernaut from putting him in a bear hug and crushing him like he nearly did to Thor. I wonder how well Thanos would do if the Charles Xavier was the Juggernaut as was intended? How about bfr or containment block for the win.

CaptainStoic
Containment? How about nothing can stop the Juggernaut?

quanchi112
Containment? How about nothing can stop the Juggernaut? Well even if it didnt work he still has two ways. And its silly to take away his methods when Juggernaut is kinda invulnerable. Tp or bfr for the win.

Mr. Slippyfist
Thanos has nothing in his arsenal that would stop Juggernaut from putting him in a bear hug and crushing him like he nearly did to Thor. That's like asking what if Deadpool took out Venom like he did a non-phased Shadowcat...

Mr. Slippyfist
Containment? How about nothing can stop the Juggernaut? So I take it cement>>>>>>>containment block... ermm

Larceny
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
So I take it cement>>>>>>>containment block... ermm

Police and some hand cuffs >>>>>>>>>> Cain... ermm

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Larceny
Police and some hand cuffs >>>>>>>>>> Cain... ermm Non-canon ass hole.

Also, Cain doesn't have police, or handcuffs at his disposal... so relevancy?

quanchi112
Non-canon ass hole.

Also, Cain doesn't have police, or handcuffs at his disposal... so relavancy? Snap snap.

quanchi112
So I take it cement>>>>>>>containment block... ermm He was really stopped by cement.

laughing laughing

Larceny
Originally posted by quanchi112
He was really stopped by cement.

laughing laughing

Thanos was really stopped by the local police force?

laughing laughing

Mr. Slippyfist
Thanos was really stopped by the local police force?

laughing laughing He was stopped before that... the police herded him in. smile
Originally posted by quanchi112
He was really stopped by cement.

laughing laughing Spider-Man's first fight with him. smile

I also believe I do have a bit of scans where Juggy was harmed as well... shifty

Larceny
He was stopped before that... the police herded him in. smile
Spider-Man's first fight with him. smile

I also believe I do have a bit of scans where Juggy was harmed as well... shifty

And was locked up in the county jail!!!!! eek!

Mr. Slippyfist
And was locked up in the county jail!!!!! eek! Never shown.

CaptainStoic
The county jail!!!! whoo now that's a riot. Listen the cement never stopped him only slowed him. The fact being is if this fight were sanctioned in a place that Thanos had no place to run he would lose more times than not. Meaning if Juggernaut could not lose to cheap shyt like the old bfr trick. In a slugfest Thanos goes down hard.

Terryc250
Thanos stompz

guy222
thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.