wolverine vs pitt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
i'm not sure if there is another pitt so let me provied a link to the one i'm refering to.

battle takes place in a junk yard at night
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitt_%28comics%29

Tommy05
Pitt.

With all of Wolverines anger, Pitt will be strong enough to hurt him a good amount.

JediSamuraiMRB
Good match, but in the end Logan will come out on top and win.

Master-Borg
Pitt 7/10

Tommy05
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Good match, but in the end Logan will come out on top and win. How?

Pitt is just a Hulk clone who has gone toe-to-toe with him.

Pretty much same powers apart from Pitt get stronger off other peoples anger. Meaning the angrier Wolverine is the stronger Pitt is.

If he goes berserker then Pitt becomes a beast.

lando005
pitt

Gecko4lif
pitt ftw

eventually he will knock out wolvie

endrict
Arm Pitt FTW

golem370
I refer to the X-Men cartoon where Wolverine try to attack Juggernaut and got grab like a ***** but unlike the cartoon Pitt just punches Wolverine in his muzzle 10 times with class 100 punches

lando005
Originally posted by golem370
I refer to the X-Men cartoon where Wolverine try to attack Juggernaut and got grab like a ***** but unlike the cartoon Pitt just punches Wolverine in his muzzle 10 times with class 100 punches so pitt pulls a hulk?

golem370
Pretty much

Da Pittman

smashyou
wolverine wins!!

Da Pittman
Originally posted by smashyou
wolverine wins!! Only with a lucky shot wink

smashyou
he doesnt need luck he has sikill and speed and claws

Battlehammer
does pit have a healing factor?

Da Pittman
he doesnt need luck he has sikill and speed and claws As do Pitt, but Pitt can match Wolverines skill through his aggression and they are about the same in fighting skill.Originally posted by Battlehammer
does pit have a healing factor? Yes but not close to Wolverines level.

Battlehammer
what kind pof damage has it healed before?

Battlehammer
pitt a top tier fighter?

Because Logan is..............

Soljer
I'd give this one to pitt in a clear majority.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Soljer
I'd give this one to pitt in a clear majority.

ive never read pit.

what comic line is he from?

golem370

smashyou
logabn better than caop

Battlehammer

oh the only image comics I read are ninja turtles.

lando005
Originally posted by Battlehammer
what kind pof damage has it healed before? got blasted by a satellite cannon in space once and got right back up if i'm not mistaken

Da Pittman

Battlehammer

Da Pittman

Battlehammer

Da Pittman

Da Pittman

Battlehammer

smashyou
i was joking beforre but your an idiot who makes excuses

you suck

Alfheim

You underrate Logan fighting skills a lot. You do realize that he as skilled as batman or IF right?

No hes not.

He also has master more styles then either one. Also Logan has been shown to control his agression. Hell he maxed out the danger room while costing on nuetral.

Yeah but lets not forget that loads of times he acted impulsively and lost his temper.

Rip claw from what I have seen is not even close to logans skill level

Maybe but knowing you, your biased.

Da Pittman

Da Pittman
i was joking beforre but your an idiot who makes excuses

you suck No Member Bashing pitt_fist

CaptainStoic
A fight between Pitt and Wolverine would end with Logan being torn in two. Pitt's healing factor is far above Wolverines, it was stated that it is supernatural, because of his father Zoyvod. Pitt in fact is not merely a Creed/Human hybrid he is partially demonic (Zoyvod). This fight would not look like a Wolverine vs Sabertooth match it would be a massacre. Pitt would never lose to Logan unless he was written extremely poor. Pitt has been seen tunneling through solid ground with his claws, faster than you or I can walk on land. I am pretty sure than he would defeat Wolverine very quickly.
Even if he is not being cut by Logan the fact remains that he starts off as a mid to high class 100. Pitt is far more durable than the Hulk. His creator Dale Keown has stated that Pitts muscles can not be severed or cut, he can however be stabbed or punctured. He also said that although Pitts skin can be sheared off his musculature would remain unaffected, meaning that his skin is the only thing physically human about the hybrid other than his mind. Pitt has an extremely high damage output but he can take better than he can give. Wolverine punching his claws into Pitts brain would most likely never happen, and if it did Pitt would be back to normal in moments.

Da Pittman

Battlehammer
by the way I think Logan loses. I just was mainly wondering about pitt and I thought Logans level of skill was being underrated.

smashyou
or over rated

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Alfheim
No hes not.

Yeah but lets not forget that loads of times he acted impulsively and lost his temper.

Maybe but knowing you, your biased.
comming from some one who hates wolverine lol........and underrates him all the time means nothing.

You talking about mainly his classic days prior to being written as an MA fighter/healing factor.

..............your far more bias then I ever am.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Da Pittman

Only the common knowledge, and no I do not under estimate his fighting ability that is why I would give him a few victories, however it is his aggression that makes him even more deadly and he would have to be completely calm for him to negate the effect and I have never seen him do this. Pitt can lock onto the aggression of a normal human such as Bill Clinton so he would have to be in the height of battle and be calmer than a normal human which I have never seen him do.
Logan berseker rage would likly negate this ability.

Would you like me to show you a scann of Logan costing completely in nuetral to the point were it stated in the text?

Originally posted by Da Pittman
This is only one example of top tier fighters in the IU, he has gone against the entire Wetworks team, Super Patriot and others. Pitt has taken on entire battalions of Creed warriors that were fully armed and armored and shredded them, all of the Creed warriors have super human strength and speed due to their genetic and alien biology.

most of what you said I have no idea what they are.

the x-men have taken down an army of skrull clones of hero of earth rather easily.

also Most top tiers shit on other warriors like hand ninja, skrull warriors and so on.

CaptainStoic
The Creed are above the Kree. Pitt is neither Creed, or Human he is much more, and Wolverine fighting him is like pitting Luke Cage against Juggernaut. He is far outside of Wolverines range. This thread is spite, and the fact that it got further than one page amazes me.

Battlehammer
...........im not saying Logan can win at all...........I was talking about skill factor.

CaptainStoic
Ok Skill Factor... Pitt as a child was thrown into an underground cavern with the vilest of flesh eating beasts by his own father Zoyvod. He not only survived the fall but he came out more ferocious than people thought he would. Actually he was supposed to die down there. Pitt has been trained to destroy entire races, many composed of single guys that could wipe the floor with The Thing, now imagine an entire species of said warriors being killed by Pitt. I would asume that he is a pretty skilled warrior.

Da Pittman

Battlehammer
............thing not that skilled. it there powers.

He might be skilled,but no ones showed me anything to suggest he top tier.

I mean ares for one is similar in this fashion he fights tones of enemies and so on.

you take away his powers and have him fight batman in h2h combat and he get stomped.

Battlehammer

Da Pittman
Crappy scan but talks about the "lock on"

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4721/pittfightscreed4he3.jpg

smashyou

..............your far more bias then I ever am.

no you are

Battlehammer
I wasent talking to you and your an idiot

Estacado
Pitt.

smashyou
I wasent talking to you and your an idiot reported for bashing and being biased big grin

Battlehammer
from that scann it seems to imply that not that he gets more skilled, but power.

actaully it a lot like calibains ability to seems

Battlehammer
reported for bashing and being biased big grin
.........your still an idiot.

.......how does stating a fact that your an idiot make me bias?

smashyou
no that would be you, wolverien fnaboy who sucks at lfie FANBOY FANBOY FANBOY!!

YOU KNOW IT I KNOW IT EVERUONE KNWOS IT

Master-Borg

also Most top tiers shit on other warriors like hand ninja, skrull warriors and so on.

the hand ninja!!?! they're the most useless bunch of hero fodder ever invented in comics

Battlehammer
..........lol how does saying pitt wins make me a wolverine fanboy again?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Master-Borg
the hand ninja!!?! they're the most useless bunch of hero fodder ever invented in comics
though they almost killed capt before as well as black widow and so on.

smashyou
..........lol how does saying pitt wins make me a wolverine fanboy again?

Everything you post makes you a fanboy. smile

Master-Borg

Logan has defeated the danger room on max while costing in complete nuetral. He can control his level of agression.

that's not really an example of him controlling his aggression...more of an example of him being able to amp up his fighting level when the situation calls for it

Da Pittman

Battlehammer
lol gotta love the socks

Battlehammer
that's not really an example of him controlling his aggression...more of an example of him being able to amp up his fighting level when the situation calls for it
he was coasting in nautral while stomping the danger room lol

smashyou
wolverine always goews mad so dont deny it fanboy

Master-Borg
he was coasting in nautral while stomping the danger room lol

yeah but Pitt isn't the danger room, he's a friggin beast...and no way in hell Logan's gonna 'coast in neutral' unless he wants to die as fast as possible

Battlehammer

Battlehammer
wolverine always goews mad so dont deny it fanboy
actaully he doesent. He actaully quite calm now adays and has been like that for years. scot more likly to blow up over some thing then logan is.

Battlehammer
yeah but Pitt isn't the danger room, he's a friggin beast...and no way in hell Logan's gonna 'coast in neutral' unless he wants to die as fast as possible
actaully if pitt amping his abilities through logan agression. Then Logan would want to remain nutral becuase it make pitt far less dangerous.

either way pitt takes the majority.

smashyou
lier

Battlehammer
lier
im not actaully .

There last confrontation in astonishing x-men. Scot blasted Logan for little to no reason.

Hell Logan was not even pissed after x-23 stabbed him.

Logan tolerance before becomming angry is far higher then people around here realize.

oh an don't call me a liar you putz

smashyou
you lie again and again.

the forum lier and fnaboy

Battlehammer
lol a sock calling some one a liar how funny.

please explain to me how im lieing again?

Da Pittman

Battlehammer
wierd if Logan went berserker pit might go into a state of berserker him self. Now that be a sweet fight

smashyou
no, logan would be killed

like this thread completly

your a lier and iu donno what a sock is, so keep up with lies

Battlehammer
..........how am I lieing and of course you don't know what a sock is......that would require that you actaully have a brain.

CaptainStoic
It would not be a good fight Battlehammer Wolverine is a cool character, but you see he is leagues below Pitt, in sheer power. Logan is more around Deathstroke level. Pitt is like Wolverine with with class 100 strength.
Da Pittmann is in error as well as far as Pitts healing factor is concerned, if you recall in the pic that you provided us with, Pitt was impaled by a stalagmite on the ground, once he rose from it his internal organs were already healed. A wound of that severity would leave Logan crawling on the ground for several minutes. Dale Keown himself (The creator of Pitt) said that Pitt has a supernatural healing factor. This mean that he heals like the Hulk or better. Pitt, is in the same league as guys like Lobo, Hulk, Orion, Etrigan, Hercules.... etc... etc.

Doctor-Alvis
By "completely calm" do you mean the fighter would have to be in that super peaceful, zen-like state the old wise men go into when they meditate but while in the middle of combat?

Battlehammer
....by good fight I mean look cool. Fight can look cool, be entertaining and still not be that close.

lando005
sorry it took me so long to get back i've been busy, first off although logan still looses hammer is right about him being able to control his aggression, but with the common knowledge thing that's not a factor. Secondly smash why are you bothering hammer? he's actually debating the subject not pestering people like your doing if you dont have any useful input then please post else where, finally hammer by what everyone was saying about pitt's ability to lock on to aggression they mean that the intensity level of pitt's abilities would go up as logan's anger would

Battlehammer
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
It would not be a good fight Battlehammer Wolverine is a cool character, but you see he is leagues below Pitt, in sheer power. Logan is more around Deathstroke level. Pitt is like Wolverine with with class 100 strength.
Da Pittmann is in error as well as far as Pitts healing factor is concerned, if you recall in the pic that you provided us with, Pitt was impaled by a stalagmite on the ground, once he rose from it his internal organs were already healed. A wound of that severity would leave Logan crawling on the ground for several minutes. Dale Keown himself (The creator of Pitt) said that Pitt has a supernatural healing factor. This mean that he heals like the Hulk or better. Pitt, is in the same league as guys like Lobo, Hulk, Orion, Etrigan, Hercules.... etc... etc.

by the way nothign you mention was beyond Logans ability to heal.........actaully that feat he show is not even close to logans best healing feat.

.........hercules has done nothing to suggest he even close to lgoans healing factor.

Logan has healed an entire heart in like 5 pannels..........heal from having his hea cut off........healed from a cell........healed from a skeleton........healed instantly from having his heart cut in two........and that was after a month of no sleep or food.......must I go on.

Da Pittman
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
By "completely calm" do you mean the fighter would have to be in that super peaceful, zen-like state the old wise men go into when they meditate but while in the middle of combat? Yes, he would need to remove ALL aggression which simply going "neutral" will not do.

Battlehammer
actaully simply going nuetral would do that. becuase you have no agression if you were nuetral.

also your scan said super natural agression..............

Da Pittman

severance
wolverine can beat LT he can beat any body!! Haha! Jumpy

lando005
Originally posted by severance
wolverine can beat LT he can beat any body!! Haha! Jumpy i'm soo glad you dont make off the wall comments like this

CaptainStoic
by the way nothign you mention was beyond Logans ability to heal.........actaully that feat he show is not even close to logans best healing feat.

.........hercules has done nothing to suggest he even close to lgoans healing factor.

Logan has healed an entire heart in like 5 pannels..........heal from having his hea cut off........healed from a cell........healed from a skeleton........healed instantly from having his heart cut in two........and that was after a month of no sleep or food.......must I go on.

Ok you had me all the way up until you said that he healed from being reduced to a cell. He had an outside power source that allowed him to come back to the land of the living, otherwise he would have remained dead.

smashyou
man hammer doesnt quit, grabbing at straws

so stupd

Battlehammer
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Ok you had me all the way up until you said that he healed from being reduced to a cell. He had an outside power source that allowed him to come back to the land of the living, otherwise he would have remained dead.

does it really matter? the other feats trump the other dudes.

Battlehammer
man hammer doesnt quit, grabbing at straws

so stupd

..........grabbing at straws would imply I actaully think Logan wins..........which I don't.

smashyou
..........grabbing at straws would imply I actaully think Logan wins..........which I don't. but yours till grabbing at straws for something

Battlehammer
actaully Im not. We were dicussing pitt abilities and how they work.

Then some one said pitt can heal far faster then Logan due tpo healing an organ................which Logans done 10 fold.

golem370
Thing droped Logan with one head shot and Logan was getting his but handed to him by Wonder Man then I would say Pitt would win 9 and 1/2 times out of ten

Nod
Thing droped Logan with one head shot and Logan was getting his but handed to him by Wonder Man then I would say Pitt would win 9 and 1/2 times out of ten

He has had an upgrade since then and took allot worse.

Doctor-Alvis
actaully simply going nuetral would do that. becuase you have no agression if you were nuetral.

also your scan said super natural agression..............
It said unnatural aggression, which is kind of poor wording. One could say Wolverine going crazy is natural aggression for him. The Bill Clinton thing would of probably been natural too unless he was like aggressive to the point of being out of character.

Da Pittman
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
It said unnatural aggression, which is kind of poor wording. One could say Wolverine going crazy is natural aggression for him. The Bill Clinton thing would of probably been natural too unless he was like aggressive to the point of being out of character. Here is another scan (poor but readable) that someone posted about Pitt's abilities where it just says aggression.

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/3396/scanyj4.jpg

While I agree that Pitt can heal fast, I've seen Wolverine heal faster in some incarnations. Even after being impaled he still needed to hold in his blood and guts for a bit. While the healing has never been fully tested and could be more than Logan's but we will never know.

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/3396/pittawesomepicnl6.jpg

occultdestroyer
PITT 9.5/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.