Pitt vs hulk - slugfest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
no bfr

who wins?

tkitna
Hulk

Badabing
Hulk

lando005
hmm i'll have to get back to you on that

Tommy05
Techniwally Pitt increases his strength while Hulk increases so who knows.

But I would say Hulk

lando005
pitt for 3 reasons

he has limited mind reading abilities so he can to effect know hulk's next move and stay ahead of him

the madder hulk gets the stronger hulk gets.... and pitt too!

pitt experiances pain as a stimulation instead of.. well pain so pounding him would get you nowhere

Gecko4lif
I am personally rooting for pitt if for nothing more then the badass factor

Bol Gath
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
I am personally rooting for pitt if for nothing more then the badass factor

If this was a contest of who's the "most" badass then Pitt would win. Luckily it isn't, so therefore I see Hulk stomping Pitt, Gears of War style evil face

lando005
Originally posted by Bol Gath
If this was a contest of who's the "most" badass then Pitt would win. Luckily it isn't, so therefore I see Hulk stomping Pitt, Gears of War style evil face dont see how that's happening

Bol Gath

psycho gundam
hulk smash monster with long finger nails!

lando005

CaptainStoic
Stalemate. Pitt is a mix of Lobo, and the Hulk but with claws, and although his body can be punctured his muscles can not be severed as they are composed of both flesh and some sort of mystical dark matter. Pitt has a supernatural healing factor like Juggernaut's. Pitt locks onto the aggressors anger and it feeds him. Pain stimulates him and makes him more ferocious. What I found really impressive about him was the time that he defeated a being that was stated to kill Gods and rape Angels. Pitt was created to destroy entire races he's the perfect organism. Hulk has his hands full, and on paper they should end up cancelling each other out.

JediSamuraiMRB
Fair match, but even if Pitt manages to cut him, he'll just more angry and eventually swat him away.

guy222
hulk

MightyEInherjar
Didn't Pitt already fail to put down Professor Hulk in his own book?

Tommy05
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Didn't Pitt already fail to put down Professor Hulk in his own book? He was completely even with him.

Because he was his equal because thats his power.

lando005
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Fair match, but even if Pitt manages to cut him, he'll just more angry and eventually swat him away. pitt effectively cancels out hulk's biggest advantage

SevenShackles
i go with Pitt, he has the upper hand and all that 'more angry more powerful' crap hulk has is also feeding him so it means shit. both have insane healing ability. it goes on forever, or until hulk drops.

Kutulu
Stalemate.

Horrificus
they already fought

Soljer
Pitt's way more awesome a character, but the Hulk wins.

lando005
how

Da Pittman
In a prolonged fight I will go with Hulk, Pitt can not match the level or strength or healing and only if Pitt is going against Banner Hulk, the other incarnations of Hulk are out of his league.

drdrespinkbunny
techniwally? Dude I'm a dork but for Christ's sake.

Da Pittman
Originally posted by drdrespinkbunny
techniwally? Dude I'm a dork but for Christ's sake. confused

Grim and ghoul
Pitt and hulk are both about the same. Hulk may have an advantage with quicker healing, but Pitt isn't just some dumb brute like hulk. Pitt is half alien race, and if you REALY think about it, it all depends on the place and time. If hulk attacked Pitt and killed Pitt's little kid, Pitt would unleash a fury that had bounds, and if Pitt killed hulk's girl hulk would unleash hell. If they fought in an urban street hulk's got the upper hand, in a junge Pitt's the predator. If it was just a fight, no exact anything, I don't think either would win. They have about the same abilities, just on different levels.

Gecko4lif
Holt shit. One of my first threads

Stoic
Originally posted by Grim and ghoul
Pitt and hulk are both about the same. Hulk may have an advantage with quicker healing, but Pitt isn't just some dumb brute like hulk. Pitt is half alien race, and if you REALY think about it, it all depends on the place and time. If hulk attacked Pitt and killed Pitt's little kid, Pitt would unleash a fury that had bounds, and if Pitt killed hulk's girl hulk would unleash hell. If they fought in an urban street hulk's got the upper hand, in a junge Pitt's the predator. If it was just a fight, no exact anything, I don't think either would win. They have about the same abilities, just on different levels.

You mean Timmy right? He's Pitt's twin brother, he also happens to have enough power to walk comfortably among Herald level characters. As for this battle Pitt could hang with any Hulk short of HOTM Hulk, and some would even lose to him due to how tough he is. After all he did beat the mess out of Supreme, while Supreme had Image Comics Thor's hammer. Merged Hulk should have lost that battle badly.

Prep-Man
What is Pitt's best feat?

cdtm
Pitt.

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
You mean Timmy right? He's Pitt's twin brother, he also happens to have enough power to walk comfortably among Herald level characters. As for this battle Pitt could hang with any Hulk short of HOTM Hulk, and some would even lose to him due to how tough he is. After all he did beat the mess out of Supreme, while Supreme had Image Comics Thor's hammer. Merged Hulk should have lost that battle badly.

Yeah, Pitt was probably holding back on Hulk in their crossover.

Like he did against the dragon man what's his name, basically allowing himself to get beat around just to end the fight, yet later when he couldn't waste time, he one shot KOed him.

He's supposed to get even stronger than his already high base levels from taking damage too.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
What is Pitt's best feat?

In combat his best on panel feat was defeating Supreme while Supreme had Thor's hammer. His off panel best? I would say that he terminated an entire race of beings with an average strength of the Thing. Also depending on how powerful Urgrul Thul was, he was said to have killed gods, and raped angels. Pitt went on to defeat him without any outside aid, or from a team. His best on panel energy resistance feat was taking a blast from a fusion canon that scorched a very large area, and it having zero effect on him, besides shredding his skin. The crazy thing about Pitt was that his skin was really only for aesthetics, it was his muscle composition that was most interesting. When asked how tough Pitt was, Dale Keown said that Pitt's skin is a little tougher than the average humans skin, but that it was his musculature that was pretty much indestructible. He was seen later being assaulted with molecular acid, which is pretty much the same stuff that the Alien race bled, which passed though plate steel like a hot knife though butter. this again only resulted in melting his skin off, which grew back without much trouble. Pitt can also lock onto his prey, and track them anywhere that they may try to hide. He does this by means of telepathy.

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah, Pitt was probably holding back on Hulk in their crossover.

Like he did against the dragon man what's his name, basically allowing himself to get beat around just to end the fight, yet later when he couldn't waste time, he one shot KOed him.

He's supposed to get even stronger than his already high base levels from taking damage too.

He was holding back, this much is for sure, because he didn't transform into his more bestial self. Marvel couldn't simply allow an established power house like the hulk to be defeated, so they settled for a stalemate.

carver9
Hulk appeared much more powerful than Pitt. Pitt was even impressed at Hulks strength.

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk appeared much more powerful than Pitt. Pitt was even impressed at Hulks strength.

Pitt really wasn't going all out in that battle though. Pitt has a second form, that he didn't switch into. Again that was a crossover. I have my doubts on how well merged hulk would have done against Urgrul Thul, and Supreme, when he had his hands full with Wonder Man. Don't get me wrong, Simon is plenty strong, but he just isn't Gladiator or Supreme strong. Carver do yourself a favor, and get the Pitt series, I can almost guarantee that you will love the characters, and storyline. There is no doubt in my mind, that Pitt is tougher than Merged Hulk in terms of durability, once you read the series you will see what i mean.

carver9
Pitt really wasn't going all out in that battle though. Pitt has a second form, that he didn't switch into. Again that was a crossover. I have my doubts on how well merged hulk would have done against Urgrul Thul, and Supreme, when he had his hands full with Wonder Man. Don't get me wrong, Simon is plenty strong, but he just isn't Gladiator or Supreme strong. Carver do yourself a favor, and get the Pitt series, I can almost guarantee that you will love the characters, and storyline. There is no doubt in my mind, that Pitt is tougher than Merged Hulk in terms of durability, once you read the series you will see what i mean.

I agree with you, Pitt is tough...I seen his second form as well. Even though Pitt is durable, I don't think he is Hulk strong. Also, during that crossover, both was holding back. I think Pitt changing to his second form would have made the fight much more interesting imo.

Stoic
I agree with you, Pitt is tough...I seen his second form as well. Even though Pitt is durable, I don't think he is Hulk strong. Also, during that crossover, both was holding back. I think Pitt changing to his second form would have made the fight much more interesting imo.

Actually no, he would have killed the Merged Hulk in his second form. have you read the books with Urgrul Thul? I got the impression that he was a good deal above the herald class. Tough doesn't even begin to describe the abuse that he can take. What vector did to the Hulk by shredding him down to a near skeleton, would not have happened to Pitt. Pitt would have lost his skin, but he would have never lost muscle density like the Hulk did. Again you can't really gauge this from a crossover perspective, because both parties decided that it was going to be a good fight, but that neither would win. They even had the both of them consumed by molten rock to conclude the farce, and as we both know, Pitt and the Hulk can withstand these temperatures, although the Hulk would and has winced from lava before. take a looksee at Planet Hulk, and notice that the Hulk had to acclimate himself with the heat of lava on a couple of showings in that arc.

carver9
Actually no, he would have killed the Merged Hulk in his second form. have you read the books with Urgrul Thul? I got the impression that he was a good deal above the herald class. Tough doesn't even begin to describe the abuse that he can take. What vector did to the Hulk by shredding him down to a near skeleton, would not have happened to Pitt. Pitt would have lost his skin, but he would have never lost muscle density like the Hulk did. Again you can't really gauge this from a crossover perspective, because both parties decided that it was going to be a good fight, but that neither would win. They even had the both of them consumed by molten rock to conclude the farce, and as we both know, Pitt and the Hulk can withstand these temperatures, although the Hulk would and has winced from lava before. take a looksee at Planet Hulk, and notice that the Hulk had to acclimate himself with the heat of lava on a couple of showings in that arc.

Hulk was weakened during Planet Hulk.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/sakaarstrength.jpg

I seen a lot of Pitt fights...I could be missing some and if he took out an amped Supreme, I would say that was a very high end, good showing for him. Do you have scans?

Stoic
Hulk was weakened during Planet Hulk.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/sakaarstrength.jpg

I seen a lot of Pitt fights...I could be missing some and if he took out an amped Supreme, I would say that was a very high end, good showing for him. Do you have scans?

No scans but the comic is still out there on those goodie sites if you know what I mean. If you want to track down a particular comic use this site.

http://www.coverbrowser.com/

Estacado
Can someone post a pic of Pitt's 2nd form?

Stoic
Originally posted by Estacado
Can someone post a pic of Pitt's 2nd form?

What happens in his second form is that his claws become permanently extended, with the possibility of never retracting depending upon how feral he becomes. I have no means at the moment of doing scans but perhaps you can get the Pitt comics showing his transformations.

http://www.coverbrowser.com/covers/pitt

I believe that he has a transformation during issues 11-12. If you look at the cover of issue 1, and look at the cover of issue 12 you will see a slight difference in Pitts facial bone structure. This can increase to the point that you can barely make out any human characteristics, as he becomes more like Zoyvod in appearance.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Bol Gath
If this was a contest of who's the "most" badass then Pitt would win. Luckily it isn't, so therefore I see Hulk stomping Pitt, Gears of War style evil face
Michael Barrick would crush the both of them in terms of baddassery
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090603140944/gearsofwar/images/thumb/d/df/Death_of_a_hero_001.JPG/285px-Death_of_a_hero_001.JPG

Run out of bullets charge locust bare handed and physically tear them apart... all while suffering from debilitating rust lung. Like a boss

Stoic
Originally posted by Uriel005
Michael Barrick would crush the both of them in terms of baddassery
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090603140944/gearsofwar/images/thumb/d/df/Death_of_a_hero_001.JPG/285px-Death_of_a_hero_001.JPG

Run out of bullets charge locust bare handed and physically tear them apart... all while suffering from debilitating rust lung. Like a boss

Nah Pitt ran through an entire planet of super powered aliens and slaughtered the entire race. Pitt was originally a planetary terror weapon that was employed by his father Zoyvod.

Uriel005
Nah Pitt ran through an entire planet of super powered aliens and slaughtered the entire race. Pitt was originally a planetary terror weapon that was employed by his father Zoyvod. Easy when your designed that way. Try a human tearing apart physically superior opponents while being shot with no HF and dying of what amounts to terminal lung cancer. Of course I'm bias as in terms of badassery I have a street leveler bias. Bad I know but still something about that human going into the meat grinder knowing exactly how its going to end... makes me shed a man tear.

Horrificus
Stalemate. Pitt is a mix of Lobo, and the Hulk but with claws, and although his body can be punctured his muscles can not be severed as they are composed of both flesh and some sort of mystical dark matter. Pitt has a supernatural healing factor like Juggernaut's. Pitt locks onto the aggressors anger and it feeds him. Pain stimulates him and makes him more ferocious. What I found really impressive about him was the time that he defeated a being that was stated to kill Gods and rape Angels. Pitt was created to destroy entire races he's the perfect organism. Hulk has his hands full, and on paper they should end up cancelling each other out. All true. Pitt is like Mangog's "Bastard Son". If he had one.

Nah Pitt ran through an entire planet of super powered aliens and slaughtered the entire race. Pitt was originally a planetary terror weapon that was employed by his father Zoyvod. THAT was a good fight!

guy222
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.