Superboy/man Prime vs. Monarch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Hmmm

quanchi112
Prime.

Almost did this thread myself.

Gecko4lif
prime

Soljer
I don't think prime could take fifty two Supermen.

ermm.

Maybe it's just me.

Rorschach
I'm saying Monarch, for now.

Sirius77
Monarch?

Galan007
Right now? Prolly Prime.

After a few more issues of 'Arena'? Prolly Monarch.

Mr. Ree
Both are lame. WWH would defeat them easily, especially if Thanos was his cornerman.

Tommy05
Originally posted by Mr. Ree
Both are lame. WWH would defeat them easily, especially if Thanos was his cornerman. Hulk would die quickly on his own.

Erik-Lensherr
no expression

Mr. Ree
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
no expression

Easily

Estacado
Easily
Fail.

Mr. Ree
Originally posted by Estacado
Fail.

Yes you are a phail.

Tommy05
Easily

Have you ever read a comic? The only people who think that have probably watched the Cartoon and thats it.

Mr. Ree
Originally posted by Tommy05
Have you ever read a comic? The only people who think that have probably watched the Cartoon and thats it.

Opinion is opinion. Writers decide who wins. Like Mxy losing to Prime.

Tommy05
Opinion is opinion. Writers decide who wins. Like Mxy losing to Prime. Depowered and SBP was powered up.

Hulk loses.

The writer decided captain America beat Hulk so I guess he wins then.

Mr. Ree
Exactly the writer decides based on the need of his story.

Tommy05
Exactly the writer decides based on the need of his story. But its not the way the rules go.

If you want to debate here use them not "The writer decides". Its a weak argument.

Mr. Ree
But its not the way the rules go.

If you want to debate here use them not "The writer decides". Its a weak argument.

It really isn't a weak argument. The Silver Surfer can be stopped with an armlock. Spidey can beat Firestorm. Prime can beat Mxy and so on. It's far better than the A-B-C logic used here. Because it's canon.

Tommy05
It really isn't a weak argument. The Silver Surfer can be stopped with an armlock. Spidey can beat Firestorm. Prime can beat Mxy and so on. It's far better than the A-B-C logic used here. Because it's canon.

Yet crap, and this forum ignores crap. Intelligent fans wont use rubbish like that. The fact that you did shows me something.

Mr. Ree
Yet crap, and this forum ignores crap. Intelligent fans wont use rubbish like that. The fact that you did shows me something.

The writers used it, it sold and many enjoyed it. It's canon. It happened. The writers decided and made it so.

Sirius77
What has monarch done?

Tharg
Originally posted by Sirius77
What has monarch done?

? Beaten up lot's of Supermen recently. Start with Bludhaven and read on. Ignore Armaggedon from 1991.

Nod
Top.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Nod
Top.
sockie getout1

Nod
Originally posted by Kutulu
sockie getout1 No. smile

What the hell is a sock?

Estacado
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.