Weiss v.s. Illidan Stormrage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Who wins?

Wandering Flame
I'll start the debate.

Weiss goes as fast as shown against Chaos in that one scene.

Illidan can go from some point on land to above clouds in about 2 seconds.

EvilAngel
Illidan can Fly

Illidan has Superior Magic

Illidan has Superior Experience

Illidans weapons are More Powerful

Any guesses who i'm backing?

Wandering Flame
Omega Weiss? 313weep

EvilAngel
Hm.... not bad lol.

Omega Weiss.... not a clue bout who wins that

fascistcrusader
Weiss destroys illidan, Omega or not. I'll take one of ShinRa's ultimate warriors over some night elf turned demon any day of the week.

Violent2Dope
Lol WoW noob.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Weiss destroys illidan, Omega or not. I'll take one of ShinRa's ultimate warriors over some night elf turned demon any day of the week.

Lol I'd bet you money Illidan would stomp all over Weiss

fascistcrusader
Illidan is a tool. A frozen zombie owned him.

Weiss, on the other hand, moves in less than the blink of an eye, has godlike levels of strength, and was designed from birth to be the ultimate warrior, a powerhouse beyond compare.

MadMel
didnt you read the second post?
illidan can move as fast in flight as weiss can running..probably faster seeing as he went from the ground to above the clouds in a second..
given illidan's incredile magic and superior weapons, im giving it to him

also, illidan is much more powerful than he was in WC3 erm

Wandering Flame
Weiss wasn't running when fighting Chaos. He was in air the whole time when they were speedblitzing.

Csdabest
weiss 78%

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Csdabest
weiss 78%

Are you sure? why not 77%?

lol i love it when you can make your 'guess' that accurate laughing

Csdabest
Its not my guess. Its my opinion. Care to try to prove my "opinion" wrong?

EvilAngel
an opinion can never be wrong or right.

merely making observation, you are very very accurate with your 'opinion'

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Illidan is a tool. A frozen zombie owned him.

Weiss, on the other hand, moves in less than the blink of an eye, has godlike levels of strength, and was designed from birth to be the ultimate warrior, a powerhouse beyond compare.

This frozen zombie that you speak of.. the only name coming up in my mind is "Lich King" and Illidan has NEVER fought the Lich King.. He fought DK Arthas at his prime.. Since that fight, Illidan has expanded greatly in power.. If you fight him, he travel to the clouds instantly over and over again.. He use flight to attack, almost like how a hawk uses it to snatch his prey.. Only difference is that Illidan has two blessed blades and in portion of size, a lot greater strength than a hawk.. He flies to the clouds in between 1-2 seconds, and he flies down at the very same speed..

And this is not in his demon form and plain physically speaking.. He can simply infest Weiss with a parasite and dodge him for the rest of the fight, until the parasite devour him from the inside..

Violent2Dope
Illidan wins. Frozen zombie? ROFL.

SHM
A reminder: If we are talking about Omega Weiss, then Illidan is fighting against Omega using Weiss' body. Weiss' skills and experience in battles means nothing here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.