Thor vs Wonder Woman vs Gladiator vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
no weapons
no long range powers (heatvision, freezebreath, etc)

Tommy05
Superman.

SpiderGauntlet
Superman or Thor but he doesn't have Mjolnir

Jonathanos
Gladiator or Superman. I lean towards Gladiator.

Tommy05
Originally posted by Jonathanos
Gladiator or Superman. I lean towards Gladiator. Because he has shown what exactly?

Anything hes done Superman has done and then trumped.

SpiderGauntlet
Gladiator or Superman. I lean towards Gladiator.

Blasphemy!

Jonathanos
If weapons and all powers were allowed, I'd probably give it to Thor if we're talking about how the fight would go down in a comic.

endrict
Team two.

123KID
Originally posted by Tommy05
Because he has shown what exactly?

Anything hes done Superman has done and then trumped.

direct me to the time Superman destroyed a planet in a few punches

i'll be waiting because only if you provide said showing can your statement be valid

Glads or Superman because Thor has no hammer

Tommy05
Originally posted by 123KID
direct me to the time Superman destroyed a planet in a few punches

i'll be waiting because only if you provide said showing can your statement be valid

Glads or Superman because Thor has no hammer

I remember the scan of him and Zod punching each other on a planet it was destroyed. but maybe I missed something on that scan.

He pulled those wheels which is more impressive especially with strength.

james2099
Gladiator because........ Thor without his hammer is dead meat,just ask hulk,hyperion,superman and gladiator what they did to thor when his hammer was removed........ wonderwoman is tuff but she and thor are the weakest on the field but WW skills and speed would let her last a little while before shes KOED................ It would come down to supes and glads. but gladiator being stronger,faster and far more skilled at hand to hand combat would make short work of superman......Well let me get ready for supermans fanboys to get upset.

Bouboumaster
I run with the dad of them all: Superman

With Weapon, Thor win.

Tharg
If weapons and all powers were allowed, I'd probably give it to Thor if we're talking about how the fight would go down in a comic.

But that would be a different thread. One where weapons and ranged powers were allowed. What was the value of the post above as it pertained to a completely different topic to the one in this thread?

Superman wins.

Jonathanos
Having already answered the thread, I decided to give my opinion on what would happen if there were no stipulations.

llagrok
No weapons?

Superman
Gladiator
WW
Thor

Bouboumaster
No stipulations? Thor.

Priest
Originally posted by endrict
Team two.
agreed

moonknight11
Gladiator wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman
Wonder Woman
Thor
Gladiator

Why? Becuz those three can fly. Thor flies with his hammer. After WW and Superman pwn Glads together, they own thor and then Superman breats ww after a good fight. She'll be at a disatvantage with no bracelets to block his punches.

james2099
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman
Wonder Woman
Thor
Gladiator

Why? Becuz those three can fly. Thor flies with his hammer. After WW and Superman pwn Glads together, they own thor and then Superman breats ww after a good fight. She'll be at a disatvantage with no bracelets to block his punches. What would happen if thor and gladiator team-up and gladiator beats superman into a coma and then catch WW and presents her to thor as his hooker.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by james2099
What would happen if thor and gladiator team-up and gladiator beats superman into a coma and then catch WW and presents her to thor as his hooker.

Gladiator will beat Superman into a Coma when he pwns someone like superman on panel. And stays consistant. He lost to WWH. He's a big old NOOB.

moonknight11
Um....SENTRY lost to WWH. Gladiator has beaten Hyperion on panel.

Joey Stacks
If there were no stipulations and it were using what's actually being displayed in comics, Thor would probably be the first one dropped.

Lasso of truth + Donald Blake + Gladiator = gone Thor.

I'm inclined to give it to Superman in both situations.

james2099
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Gladiator will beat Superman into a Coma when he pwns someone like superman on panel. And stays consistant. He lost to WWH. He's a big old NOOB. Hyperion,vulcan,binary,FF,SS,EGO,X-MEN....ETC..... smokin'

Soljer
Superman
Gladiator
Wonder Woman/Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.