Once again, bring out the rum...and the fuzzy handcuffs :D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tramps Lady
this may be early, but....

Happy birthday to...

.........wait for it...................wait for it.......I'm not saying it until I get a drumroll........*crickets sound*......HELLOOOOOO!!?????...........

....*sigh*.......*drumroll sounds*.....

....FINALLY!!!....*cough*....our humping piratista.....

...MINA!!!

Here in Australia her bday is tomorrow...others its in two days...thought i'd just make the nice announcement for lady croftbig grin

Now, wheres the handcuffs and whipped cream when you need it.....

katelovespirate
Mina! Where has she been, anyways?

Tramps Lady
no idea....possibly finals???

But...hey...nice surprise when she hops on next, eh?

Tramps Lady
....scratch that...shes on M$N, i'll chat to her.....

*chats*

I said we needed her on here, and then she went offline...now shes just popped up again....

she says "she promises she will" and "she'll come back on the 14th because thats the last day of class" and "she wont come empty handed"...."she'll come with RPs!!!!

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP...join in on the fun!!! WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!

texgodiva2s
Brethern of the Coast a matter for serious consideration, if you please:

For Mistress Mina ,

she who makes Imperial PirateDiva so joyously happy when she can log on to this place and causes Miz Tramps to call for "fuzzy handcuffs" (worn in honor of or capturing...),

and who started the dirty mouth thread providing me opportune moments to monitor a chocolate roll eyes (sarcastic) parley, twixt Savvy and JCapt, until an accord was reached,

who has evidently authored more than one hugeish guffaw big grin or cleverly worded double entendre' when she is about,

in your honor on the occasion of your most glorious day of birth or thereabouts, in whichever hemisphere said piratista extraordinaire shall currently reside and/or exist,

I would wish to extend my heartiest hurrazhs and raise a tankard of rum as my salute for a day enjoyable and resplendent while you fully indulge whatever whims and/or pressing fancies you will in the manner best suited to pleasure yourself.

Hoist your colours, mate! Take all you can, Mistress Mina, give nothing back!! happybday,

SelinaAndBruce
Happy Birthday Mina!

savvysparrowluv
Mina!

Wish I could get to know her better, I only know her by rep from my days as a lurker, but I hereby pay my salute to here!

*does Jack salute*

To the instigator (I believe) or at least a hearty participant in the Nipple Dance *woot*, and a wonderful part of the heart and soul of the KMC Sparrabeth forum! I toast my rum to you!

Oh, I checked out a Jack from Jaeh's shop, and had him all wrapped up for you Mina...have fun! wink

Tramps Lady
i made this poem for her:P

Oh Mina, You came and you wrote us a roleplay
On our forum with orbitz and Johnny
We Love you, We miss you
We wish you a happy birthday

Oh Mina, You're our talented writing sunshine
On our forum with nipples and whipped cream
We love you, we miss you
We wish you a happy birthday

Oh Mina, You came and you saw crazy fangirls
On our forum so sparrabethy
We love you, Where are you?
We wish you a happy birthday!

katelovespirate
Mina, come back!!!!!!! we miss you. LovelyOne is back, so the sparrabethers are representing in the "who's kid is it" wonderings... hahaha. Sigh.

willofthewisp
Happy Birthday, Mina! You always made me laugh and found the greatest sticker book of all time. We need you back.

Sifzensinril
Happy Birthday, Muna
I miss you and come back

PirateDiva
OH My Mina!!! Truly a dear friend I love and miss!!!

I miss our late night chats were we had to hold our heads in a certain angle just so the reception on our phones wouldnt cut off...lol! She lives in Puerto Rico u know!

Our hours beyond ours of AWE reserch breaking down every single scene and deliberating and making sense of Sparrabeth ( Mina was the queen of making Sparrabeth sound good, she was my inspiration)

I still remebered when she called me like 1 am my time 4 am her time and Screaming that I need to get to a computer ASAP...i was like Ok What is it!! I went on and she sent me a link and it was when the first Promotional Posters of AWE ( the smoky ones) came out!! We freaked out on the phone together for like 2 hours!! lol

i truly miss her HILARIOUS RP's....Lmao I still crack up thinking about them!!!

Oh my Mina, my friend! Love and Miss ya she really became like a sister to me!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELINA!!! Muah!

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINA AND GUYS I ALL MISS YOU!!!!!!!

Brit, I can:t wait for the story

guys i love you all....

oh, and merry christmas! i miss you! will be sending a message again soon when I can!

Sifzensinril
JAEH! I'miss you

Tramps Lady
i forced her on here...lmao

PirateDiva
Anyone notice that Mina is On!!! lol YAY!!!

Hi Mina I'm Sooooo on the Phone with you!! lol

Tramps Lady
lol..yea i know...ive been forcing her to come on lmao

Minie Mina
You guys don't know how much this means to me. No feeling can describe this power of friendship that I feel for you guys. Reason I stopped KMC at first was not for my girls I COULD NEVER ABANDON YOU, but to take a breather of things from AWE. I'm still feeling quiet bitter about it. Sadly, I am still stuck with CotBP and DMC. So, I hope you guys can bare with me wink.

I have spended many, MANY days thinking about my friends. It's funny on how we are all in so many different and far away places but still keep in touch and feel as though we have known eachother for years! I talk to Diva on the phone and I feel as though she lives right next door laughing out loud when she lives in California and me all the way in Puerto Rico stick out tongue.

Same thing with TrampsLady. I want to thank her for thinking about me in making this thread of all the perverted things I am and have done stick out tongue. I love you! I love you all!

Not sure if trampslady has told you, but, I have RPs coming up because I really don't like bumping in here after about months of absence and not bringing something wink.

KMC is actually now part of my life. And with KMC I do mean people like Diva, Kate, lovethemtigers, willo, trampslady, ivebeendepped, sifzen, poky - whoa! The list goes on! You all mean a lot!

I would also like to say hello to the new people here whom I haven't met, yet. I would like to welcome you with open arms smile.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you ALL. Again, no words can describe this feeling.

It's like Hale Berry says, "I wish you were inside me right now." But, erm, not you people. I prefer Johnny Depp to be inside me stick out tongue.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!!!!

-Melina-

PS.

YES, IT MEANS I'M BACK!!!!!

Tramps Lady
lmao mina...even touching things you say make me laugh sad smile

We've missed you...and i know i kept saying come on and stuff...but now i see why...you and your bloody long posts:P

whee...more RPs...big grin

Minie Mina
Originally posted by Tramps Lady
lmao mina...even touching things you say make me laugh sad smile

We've missed you...and i know i kept saying come on and stuff...but now i see why...you and your bloody long posts:P

whee...more RPs...big grin

lol. Either it's bloody long posts or no posts at all stick out tongue wink.

Love ya!

Tramps Lady
lol

I know you love me...coz on behalf of all the crazy pirate KMCer's WE LOVE YOU!!!!

WHEEEEEEEEEWHEEEEEEEEE

im hypo today....whoot:P

I LOVE YOU MINA!!!

texgodiva2s
Miz MinieMina, so translate for an older--what the heckydo is RPs? Or anyone? This is fun more again. And Happy Belated? Birthday!!

Tramps Lady
RolePlays

kind of like a fanfic....but starring...US!!:P

Sifzensinril
Mina, I'm SO glad you came back now and officially stick out tongue

and I have to ask (I forgot it) in Spanish there is same word for duck and eunuch or duck and homosexual (I know you wrote it here someday, but I can't find it)

texgodiva2s
Ta Dearie, Miz Tramps--info appreciated and filed. Something new to view. Life is good--

Tramps Lady
lmao..was just thinking..everyone has they're trade mark lmao

Tex always calls us "miz" lmao

PirateDiva
Oh Texxy you should see some of the Rp's that some of our Fellow girls have written before!! Serioulsy there was time here were i couldnt stop ROTFLMAO!!! laughing I was reading some the other day and they r still hilarious!!! LOL

texgodiva2s
Miz Tramps, the reason why come: Reared in the South, not 'formally' introduced, this is how I would greet you if we were talking.

I am always amazed at what stuck from my upbringing--I do it to honor my grandmamas and aunts, they were such elegant Southern ladies, and yet they reared and loved me, a piratista, like, but unlike 'em. What a gift from the womens that were before me. My gift to the youngers after me, never having to be called little lady or be told, oh, you're so pretty, you don't have to worry about anything, you'll find a nice man.....Yeah, tell it to the marines. Our strength is what forms us, our traditions (Miz) to identify ourselves, like in the '60s, straight had such a strong connotation.

I let myself sometimes not use this term, feels naked and disrespectful. That's the part of me that's square--all the rest, rock and roll, baby, rock and roll!! And pirate get down and chocolate anything, chocolate on anybody anything, and playing playing playing!! It's rather like Savvy's trademark <huggles>(Stm). You all know so much about computers and the secret initial codes and lol and lmao and btw--found a website that helps me figger it all out and I pay attention learning on the post so to speak--y'all are funner than most things--quick minds and agile thoughts--this is good. Means your husbands will be bulletproof or non-existent, no middle ground on this one--okay, hush woman enough--anywho, Tramps Lady--you give me pleasure in your company in what you say and how you say it--cool deal as far as I'm concerned that y'all let me play too. so ta and more please....

Tramps Lady
ooh...prettybig grin lmao

T.Maria
Im so bored sad
someone start a conversation about how hot jack looks when his shirt is open just enough to see a little of his chest big grin

Now...do we think he waxes??? or is he just perfect in everyway and therefore he was born with no hair on the body except for the necessary places???? big grin

*evil thoughts* stick out tongue

Tramps Lady
i dont care!!! hes still damn hot!

T.Maria
i dont disagree with you there, tramps smile

PirateDiva
LMAO!!! Oh T. what the mind thinks about about at the presence of Bordem!! lol

SelinaAndBruce
You girls are a riot! LOL

T.Maria
Originally posted by PirateDiva
LMAO!!! Oh T. what the mind thinks about about at the presence of Bordem!! lol

lol! big grin

oh believe me...theres alot more that my sordid little mind could think about...but being the "modest" person that I am, i will not let my mind think about things that are none PG roll eyes (sarcastic)

Unless its sex...and johnny...and sexi johnny...and johnny's sex faces when hes acting and -

OH! Dear lord stop me now!!!! eek!

Tramps Lady
lmao..no...i wont stop you..ur giving me pictures in my head...and i like it...lmao

PirateDiva
lol...why would I want to stop u? lol....ur giving me beautiful thoughts over here!! lol

katelovespirate
Originally posted by T.Maria
Im so bored sad
someone start a conversation about how hot jack looks when his shirt is open just enough to see a little of his chest big grin

Now...do we think he waxes??? or is he just perfect in everyway and therefore he was born with no hair on the body except for the necessary places???? big grin

*evil thoughts* stick out tongue

i think it's pretty obvious all the leading men in POTC wax. Will's chest is like, shiny. it's weird.

PirateDiva
But Jack's is beautiful!!! lol

katelovespirate
hehe, i dont know. i really like him as Jack Sparrow, but i think it's the character i really love. the idea of Jack Sparrow, ya know? Johnny does a wonderful job with the character--- its something totally new and really unique.

as to his good looks, I think I prefer him with dreads and gold teeth, and in pirate attire. outside of that, yeah, he is good looking, but i wouldn't jump on him.

PirateDiva
Really? Well I guess Jack Sparrow is very Sexy! But I also swoon over Johnny Depp! That man makes my heart skip beats! lol

But you know as I become more and more a fan of Johnny's Im slowly begining to realize that if I would be granted one wish with Johnny (anything goes)! I wouldn't chose to have sex with him, or to make out with him, or anything perverted but what I would really love (and I've said this before) is to be able to have a very long intellegent conversation with him, picking apart his mind, talking about his life, getting to know him on a more personal level....on a beautiful wooden veranda, on a cool, gloomy day where we can sit around a gorgeous fire pit, wrapped in blankets drinking wine and overlooking a beautiful seascape view! and if he happens to give me a gentle soft kiss so be it, but thats it! Thats all I want, a chance to make him a life long friend!! (course I'll secretly love him...lol)

texgodiva2s
okay--anyohe remember the original Lethal Weapon, where mel gibson goes to the frig in his trailer and he is a bit er,em underdressed and you get to see full on fine man buttocks--lovely high globes indicative of excellent baseball striking ability--now, children, let your happy thoughts wander a bit...when might Capt. Jack wander about his wherever in his altogether....I warm this winter's eve, thinking about how gently his breeches clung to his manly self when he and Elisabeth come, I mean, arrived onto Rum Island. Or on the dock after his magnificient dive (for some reason, that is so screaming hot).

and Miz T.Maria--wax not in the world--Native American--relatively hairless when he hits about 55 or so, he'll finally have acquired all the nesting curls he'll have high and low, with that "Happy Trail" still shocks me Savvy, soft and dark until he's about 80 (my granddaddy was 3/4s Cherokee (Alabama, Tenn, Kentucky-just a guess). No beard mostly--high lovely cheekbones, minimum wrinkl-age.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's one for ye: Top Ten Reasons Why (How?) We would Get Capt. Jack Sparrow nekkid--only not for that one reason, you know.

Reason number ten #10--for Jack in his altogether: Singapore bath house with the twins pre-Kraken fodder. And no I've not broken my rule--a BATH. All y'alls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.