Lady Vashj takes on Alicia, Ryu and Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fuddle
Lady Vashj, the Naga champion takes on the three mentioned.

Alicia does not know the meteor ability, but other than that she has her whole arsenal and the rest of her powers.

Ryu Hayabusa is not allowed to grasp the Dragon Blade and limited to no teleportation.

Master Chief only has a shotgun and one full clip of ammo.

The setting takes place in a gigantic forest with a huge lake in the middle. Lady Vashj is limited to reside in or at the shores of that lake, forced to play the defensive role.

The three attackers are taught about Lady Vashj's capabilities and get to talk themselves into strategies before starting the assault smile

Diamond Kisses
Silly goose. This will be crowded with fanboys in notime stick out tongue

EvilAngel
I don't think Vashj's mana sheild would hold out for very long. Thus she loses

Sol Valentine
How powerful is Lady Vashj?

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Sol Valentine

not hugely, bit higher than Thrall

Burning thought
i certainly dont think she can take this, i think she may have a chance considering they have not all their weapons and such and she does, but i dont think she woud win

Fuddle
Originally posted by Sol Valentine

She masters storm and lighting. She is a fast and powerful fighter near and in water. She uses water and chill to her advantage trough slowing and electrifying her opposition. She can summon forth tornados, absorb damage trough a mana shield and she has supreeme accuracy with her bow. She also looks really cool smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.