Ganon vs. Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
Let us just be honest. How the hell does Link ever beat Ganon? Ganon is his superior in every way, sure, he holds his only weakness, but Ganon's stats and powers are so much greater than Link it honestly doesn't matter.

Strength: Ganon takes this easily, the only Link with strength that even is comparable is TP Link, who could overpower Ganon in a swordlock, but let us look at the circumstances around that shall we? Ganon just went thru fighting Link in Zelda's body, fighting Link and Midna as his demon form, fighting Midna using the full power of the immensley powerful Fused Shadows, fighting Link and Zelda(who had Light Arrows) on horseback, and he did all this with a big ass hole in his chest. It's pretty safe to say he was not 100%.

Speed: In terms of running speed and movement speed, Ganon beats Link at this as well. Because of Link's smaller weapon he can swing his sword faster tho.

Agility: Ganon for his size is very agile, he performs quick, high evasive jumps to dodge attacks like Light Arrows easily, or to build distance. Oh, and he doesn't even need the Triforce of Power to do this.

Reflexes: Ganon as well, he is able to react to jump and dodge fast ass Light Arrows, sidestep attacks to perform a counter stab, block attacks like sword strikes and Light Arrows quickly and easily despite the fact he holds his sword away from his body, and more I might not remember. And once again, doesn't need Triforce of Power to do this.

Durability: Ganon, even without his invulnerability(no ToP) he can take multiple Light Arrows and sword attacks.

Power Output: Ganon with a burst of magic energy sent his castle crashing down, froze over a whole city, and maybe more.

Versatility: Ganon, Link's multiple gadgets and shit are useless against him. Only a few things he can do will even harm Ganon.

Reach: Link is like 5'7"...Ganon is like 9'....you do the math...

Range: About even maybe.

Swordskill: Ganon easily.

Magic Skill: Ganon LAWLZ.

Experience: Ganon again.

Ganon ftw.

Fuddle
Ganon is definatly the best of Link. I have always thought so. However, Link wins because he is meant to win smile You see that kind of victories in a lot of games/movies/books. People that normally would not be capable of winning against certain characters but do so anyway smile

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Strength: Ganon takes this easily, the only Link with strength that even is comparable is TP Link, who could overpower Ganon in a swordlock, but let us look at the circumstances around that shall we? Ganon just went thru fighting Link in Zelda's body, fighting Link and Midna as his demon form, fighting Midna using the full power of the immensley powerful Fused Shadows, fighting Link and Zelda(who had Light Arrows) on horseback, and he did all this with a big ass hole in his chest. It's pretty safe to say he was not 100%.

Yeah and Link was in tip top shape. Let's see he just went through the Palace of Twilight, battled Zant, went through Hyrule Castle, battled that giant moblin dude (forget his name), went through more of the castle fighting Iron Knuckles and anything else ahead, battled Zelda, battled Ganon, battled Ganondorf on horseback, and battled Ganondorf in a swordfight. I can see why you would think Link is fully restored.

Speed: In terms of running speed and movement speed, Ganon beats Link at this as well. Because of Link's smaller weapon he can swing his sword faster tho.

Uh huh. Link is much more agile then Ganondorf being able to perform back flips, roll out of the way, and more to evade Ganondorf's attacks. Being able to run faster doesn't mean you can hit your opponent.

Agility: Ganon for his size is very agile, he performs quick, high evasive jumps to dodge attacks like Light Arrows easily, or to build distance. Oh, and he doesn't even need the Triforce of Power to do this.

And yet Link can dodge any and all of his counterattacks.

Reflexes: Ganon as well, he is able to react to jump and dodge fast ass Light Arrows, sidestep attacks to perform a counter stab, block attacks like sword strikes and Light Arrows quickly and easily despite the fact he holds his sword away from his body, and more I might not remember. And once again, doesn't need Triforce of Power to do this.

Link's reflexes allow him to dodge all of Ganondorf's attacks and attack him from behind.

Durability: Ganon, even without his invulnerability(no ToP) he can take multiple Light Arrows and sword attacks.

And Link can jump off the top of a mountain and live and take sword attacks, blasts from magic (blasts from Ganondorf's magic), hit by arrows, and so much more and still goes on.

Power Output: Ganon with a burst of magic energy sent his castle crashing down, froze over a whole city, and maybe more.

I'll give you that one.

Versatility: Ganon, Link's multiple gadgets and shit are useless against him. Only a few things he can do will even harm Ganon.

And those few things seem to be all he needs. Link can return any of Ganondorf's magical attacks, dodge any of Ganondorf's melee attacks, and is pretty much able to counter anything Ganondorf can send at him.

Reach: Link is like 5'7"...Ganon is like 9'....you do the math...

I would like to see where you got those figures but Ganondorf's reach is bigger.

Range: About even maybe.

Yep.

Swordskill: Ganon easily.

Is that why Link has pwned Ganondorf in a swordfight?

Magic Skill: Ganon LAWLZ.

Yep but then again Link can throw back anything Ganondorf sends to Link.

Experience: Ganon again.

Ganondorf's experience is great and all but fact is Link is more than able to counter anything Ganondorf throws at him.

Ganon ftw.

Link will always defeat Ganondorf.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Yeah and Link was in tip top shape. Let's see he just went through the Palace of Twilight, battled Zant, went through Hyrule Castle, battled that giant moblin dude (forget his name), went through more of the castle fighting Iron Knuckles and anything else ahead, battled Zelda, battled Ganon, battled Ganondorf on horseback, and battled Ganondorf in a swordfight. I can see why you would think Link is fully restored.

Uh huh. Link is much more agile then Ganondorf being able to perform back flips, roll out of the way, and more to evade Ganondorf's attacks. Being able to run faster doesn't mean you can hit your opponent.

And yet Link can dodge any and all of his counterattacks.

Link's reflexes allow him to dodge all of Ganondorf's attacks and attack him from behind.

And Link can jump off the top of a mountain and live and take sword attacks, blasts from magic (blasts from Ganondorf's magic), hit by arrows, and so much more and still goes on.

I'll give you that one.

And those few things seem to be all he needs. Link can return any of Ganondorf's magical attacks, dodge any of Ganondorf's melee attacks, and is pretty much able to counter anything Ganondorf can send at him.

I would like to see where you got those figures but Ganondorf's reach is bigger.

Yep.

Is that why Link has pwned Ganondorf in a swordfight?

Yep but then again Link can throw back anything Ganondorf sends to Link.

Ganondorf's experience is great and all but fact is Link is more than able to counter anything Ganondorf throws at him.

Link will always defeat Ganondorf. 1. First of all, that is still the only Link who's strength was anything special. Also, Link had a rest after fighting Zant and the Moblin King or whatever the fvck he was, his fights against Ganon are the only thing that could have weakened him. Also, what you fail to mention, is that in two of the Ganon fights before the swordfight, he had HELP. And Ganon still had more fights against more opponents before that, and had a big ass hole in his chest.

2. Speed, not agility. More agile than Ganon? And Link has jumped twenty feet in the air to dodge super fast Light Arrows when? Never.

3. Can, Ganon DOES. It is the skill of the player, rushing Ganon with your sword, and he will dodge ANY attack.

4. In WW, Ganon's reflexes allow him to jump to the side and stab Link, and to jump twenty feet in the air to dodge very fast Light Arrows. Compare.

5. Lol. All gameplay.

6. You're damn right you'll give me that one. 313

7. The slow ass ones he uses sure, why didn't he just bust Link like he busted his castle tho? Or freeze him over? Or better yet, just run over and step on Link? Dodge all his melee attacks? So can Ganon, only Ganon is faster and can rush Link and kick his head off, or just cut it off. Counter anything? Doubt that.

8. Just guessing, Link is prolly about that judging from his size compared to other characters, and Ganon is about that when compared to Link.

9. Yepperz.

10. Lol no. In WW, he had HELP from Tetra with LA, and Ganon didn't even have the ToP. Which leads me to wonder why only knock Tetra out, why not just kill her? Exactly. In TP, Ganon went thru a bunch of bullshit as I said, he was not 100%. Face it, everytime Link has fought Ganondorf, he has had HELP, whether its from Zelda, the Sages, or Midna.

11. And Ganon can send it back. Also, he has shown to only be able to block normal firebolts. Not EVERYTHING.

12. No he isn't, and Ganon can counter anything Link can.

Link can only beat Ganondorf with help and PIS.

EvilAngel
Link wins because of his 1337 skillz, well, that's whenever i play stick out tongue (Like the subtle way i make myself look good?)

Wandering Flame
PIS excluded, Ganon would wtfpwn Link, as in make Link say "wtf" as he's pwning him.

ThoraxeRMG
Link wins regardless.
Ganondorf loses because of his arrogance.

SaintSmurph
Ganondorf loses because he fights like a dumbass.

He's more powerful, sure.

Though, this thread smells of serious bias.

Wandering Flame
Haha, so what happened to TricksterPriest around the time those quotes were said in your sig?

Violent2Dope
Ignoring PIS bullshit, Link can never beat Ganondorf. Hell, he has HELP everytime he fights him!

EvilAngel
Ignoring PIS bullshit, Link can never beat Ganondorf. Hell, he has HELP everytime he fights him!

When you boil it down, if they were from different games, keeping the same powers. Most folks would say Ganondorf would win, that's the bottom line

And probably what you want to hear

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by EvilAngel
When you boil it down, if they were from different games, keeping the same powers. Most folks would say Ganondorf would win, that's the bottom line

And probably what you want to hear And probably the truth.

EvilAngel
And probably the truth.

of course it's the truth no expression why are you changing the subject?

Violent2Dope
of course it's the truth no expression why are you changing the subject? I mean it is the truth that Ganondorf should beat Link.

EvilAngel
I mean it is the truth that Ganondorf should beat Link.

I know, why do you underrated my intellegence? cry

Violent2Dope
I know, why do you underrated my intellegence? cry Cause you're a moron.smile

EvilAngel
Cause you're a moron.smile

Grrrr
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z156/DiffidentAngel/thSakura_pulverises_Naruto_by_Saso.gif

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by SaintSmurph
Though, this thread smells of serious bias.

It was created by a Ganondorf fanboy.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
It was created by a Ganondorf fanboy. Reported.

apoc001

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by apoc001
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/PussyLink.jpgJust missing the elf ears. Other than that, yes, Link is a pussy who would get pwned by Ganon, PIS excluded. erm

SaintSmurph
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Haha, so what happened to TricksterPriest around the time those quotes were said in your sig? Cresh pwned him.

The usual.

Wandering Flame
I enjoyed pwning Trick while he was still here. Shot down most of his arguments containing some of the most laughable logic I've read on any message board.

SaintSmurph
Just missing the elf ears. Other than that, yes, Link is a pussy who would get pwned by Ganon, PIS excluded. erm PIS excluded, there's still CIS... and no notion that Ganondorf would use his powers any more effectively than he does in game.

Just because you take out the plot doesn't make every villain suddenly lose the down syndrome.

SaintSmurph
Something actually feels wrong about the amount of flak Trick gets from the Games Vs. forum.

If he debates anything like he does over at Comic Vs., he's far from good, but still above most of what I see over here on average.

Wandering Flame
I was implying without CIS, too. smile

SaintSmurph
I was implying without CIS, too. smile So... power set vs. power set? no expression

Is that the norm over here?

Wandering Flame
Something actually feels wrong about the amount of flak Trick gets from the Games Vs. forum.

If he debates anything like he does over at Comic Vs., he's far from good, but still above most of what I see over here on average. His basic arguments are what make me laugh. It seems he just likes to consider what he likes to think facts, when they're not. For the record, I've seen him prove nothing.
So... power set vs. power set? no expression

Is that the norm over here? Yepperz!

SaintSmurph
Ugh. I'll just meander on out of here then.

Wandering Flame
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! weep

Violent2Dope
PIS excluded, there's still CIS... and no notion that Ganondorf would use his powers any more effectively than he does in game.

Just because you take out the plot doesn't make every villain suddenly lose the down syndrome. CIS has no part in Ganon's downfall against Link in the games, except maybe OoT.

Violent2Dope
Oh, and before I forget, I have seen some of the "debates" in comic vs., they mostly consist of who can piss Nvr off worse, how badly Quanchi can troll, contests on who can post the most GTFO and STFU pics, and other bullshit. And as far as fanboys go, comic vs. has the worst. Storm fanboys saying she can beat Phoenix, Hulk fanboys saying he can beat Darkseid, Thanos fanboys(or should I say boy) trolling Darkseid fans, it is pathetic.

Don't get me wrong, there are a few respectable posters there, like Creshosk, Mr Master, Galan007, or Nvr, but they can't make up for the stupidity that plagues that forum. It is a shame really.

SaintSmurph
Oh, and before I forget, I have seen some of the "debates" in comic vs., they mostly consist of who can piss Nvr off worse, how badly Quanchi can troll, contests on who can post the most GTFO and STFU pics, and other bullshit. And as far as fanboys go, comic vs. has the worst. Storm fanboys saying she can beat Phoenix, Hulk fanboys saying he can beat Darkseid, Thanos fanboys(or should I say boy) trolling Darkseid fans, it is pathetic.

Don't get me wrong, there are a few respectable posters there, like Creshosk, Mr Master, Galan007, or Nvr, but they can't make up for the stupidity that plagues that forum. It is a shame really. That's what we do in the really stupid threads.

Comic Vs. has been around long enough to the point where we can easily identify stupid or repeat threads on sight.

The serious debating that goes on in decent threads blows anything Games Vs. has seen out of the water. Seriously, it's not even a contest.

And you comment on our fanboys, but nearly all of those fanboys are still above the average level of debating that goes on in here... seriously, it's just you guys claiming "so and so wins because in some non-canon video, they blew up, and now theyre back!!1!!1"

But, I'm not gonna bother eliciting a "mah forum is teh besterest!" argument.

Besides, anybody attempting to argue that Games Vs. is superior for debating, would probably justify all of my previous comments anyways.

Violent2Dope
That's what we do in the really stupid threads.

Comic Vs. has been around long enough to the point where we can easily identify stupid or repeat threads on sight.

The serious debating that goes on in decent threads blows anything Games Vs. has seen out of the water. Seriously, it's not even a contest.

And you comment on our fanboys, but nearly all of those fanboys are still above the average level of debating that goes on in here... seriously, it's just you guys claiming "so and so wins because in some non-canon video, they blew up, and now theyre back!!1!!1"

Besides, anybody attempting to argue that Games Vs. is superior for debating, would probably justify all of my previous comments anyways. You came in here and claimed TP is a superior debater than anyone here, meaning that comic vs.>game vs. Don't put the blame on me.

Even in serious threads there is constant trolling, most trolling Nvr(for some reason).

Really? Look at some of the better debates we have had here, like Samus vs. Master Chief, Kratos vs. Link(one I participated in), or Devil Jin vs. Nightmare.

Really? One guy claimed WWH could beat Darkseid easily because he soloed Marvel Earth lol. Quanchi can debate when he needs to, but usually just trolls Nvr about how Batman made DS bleed and all that crap. The Storm fanboys...don't even get me started on them. Those fanboys just troll and downplay the opponent's characters while powerwanking their's.

Show me someone doing that. That almost never happens.

Even tho you started the discussion?

EvilAngel

I'm intrigued, how exactly are you comparing how good the debates are?

Burning thought
That's what we do in the really stupid threads.

Besides, anybody attempting to argue that Games Vs. is superior for debating, would probably justify all of my previous comments anyways.

well yeh i should think so...their basically all stupid or repeat threads...

lawls at Comic book VS better debaters, theres just more of you comic book nutters....half of the threads i can quite easily look through and some of the most terrible debating...theres better debating in the RP forums and they rarely have debates...

blows it out of the water? nah, the Comic pages would just get soaking wet and the text will run to smear the page....whats the best debate, the O rly owl VS the fanboy in comic book vs?

wow thats an awsome argument, all your fanboys better than the average debateing here....lawls...

good, go and do that in the Comic book versus where it belongs, teh good old "ma forum is teh besterest", who knows huh? they may all of a sudden herald you as their new master and start making threads praising you for a thread of such rare quality in there durlaugh

ThoraxeRMG
Reported.

I was reported for telling the truth. Wow. big grin

Wandering Flame
Lmfao @ TricksterPriest being a better debator than anyone in VG versus. I can't think of more than one person who currently comes on this board that is even close to TP's shamefulness.

Violent2Dope
Lmfao @ TricksterPriest being a better debator than anyone in VG versus. I can't think of more than one person who currently comes on this board that is even close to TP's shamefulness. Who is it? PM me. 313

Wandering Flame
No, I waste energy just by clicking to see your posts.

Violent2Dope
No, I waste energy just by clicking to see your posts. bawling

SaintSmurph
You came in here and claimed TP is a superior debater than anyone here, meaning that comic vs.>game vs. Don't put the blame on me.

Even in serious threads there is constant trolling, most trolling Nvr(for some reason).

Really? Look at some of the better debates we have had here, like Samus vs. Master Chief, Kratos vs. Link(one I participated in), or Devil Jin vs. Nightmare.

Really? One guy claimed WWH could beat Darkseid easily because he soloed Marvel Earth lol. Quanchi can debate when he needs to, but usually just trolls Nvr about how Batman made DS bleed and all that crap. The Storm fanboys...don't even get me started on them. Those fanboys just troll and downplay the opponent's characters while powerwanking their's.

Show me someone doing that. That almost never happens.

Even tho you started the discussion? No. I came in here and made a response to the thread. Somebody insulted Trickster, I said I was surprised, because usually he's not great (when debating comics), but that he's not far off from some of the debating that goes on around here. Then you turned this into Comic Vs. vs. Games Vs., when I was only discussing different portrayals of Trick's debating.

Most of the trollers are either jumping on a bandwagon, or (more likely) are in fact very good debaters who just don't care. If it's a thread where everybody knows the outcome but Nvr, and Nvr won't ever accept that he's wrong, people don't bother seriously pointing out his ineptitude.

Yes, really. Look at some of the old Mr. Master vs. GalacticStorm threads. The most recent Ironman-level amalgam debate tournament. Even the recent debates in Wonder Woman vs. Gladiator were a step above.

That's nice. And people claim Mario is Cl. 100, and can hold condensed stars in his palm... smile And, under some situations, WWH could beat Darkseid. Exactly, Quanchi can debate decently when he needs to, and Quan is a sub-par debater. It's all relative.

The Stormtards aren't terrible debaters, just dishonest, rude, and biased. But, I'd still wager on 2damn looking better if we set up a Storm vs. Ganondorf thread. Or whatever. I'm not putting heavy thought into a hypothetical thread.

Hyperbole... lulz. smile

Violent2Dope
No. I came in here and made a response to the thread. Somebody insulted Trickster, I said I was surprised, because usually he's not great (when debating comics), but that he's not far off from some of the debating that goes on around here. Then you turned this into Comic Vs. vs. Games Vs., when I was only discussing different portrayals of Trick's debating.

Most of the trollers are either jumping on a bandwagon, or (more likely) are in fact very good debaters who just don't care. If it's a thread where everybody knows the outcome but Nvr, and Nvr won't ever accept that he's wrong, people don't bother seriously pointing out his ineptitude.

Yes, really. Look at some of the old Mr. Master vs. GalacticStorm threads. The most recent Ironman-level amalgam debate tournament. Even the recent debates in Wonder Woman vs. Gladiator were a step above.

That's nice. And people claim Mario is Cl. 100, and can hold condensed stars in his palm... smile And, under some situations, WWH could beat Darkseid. Exactly, Quanchi can debate decently when he needs to, and Quan is a sub-par debater. It's all relative.

The Stormtards aren't terrible debaters, just dishonest, rude, and biased. But, I'd still wager on 2damn looking better if we set up a Storm vs. Ganondorf thread. Or whatever. I'm not putting heavy thought into a hypothetical thread.

Hyperbole... lulz. smile 1. Right, you compared him(considered to be an incompetant debater in comic vs.) to us, stating he is better at debating. So in actuality, you were saying our average is worse than your worst. Oh and btw, if compared to game vs. TP is such and uber debater, why did he get consistently pwned here?

2. Right...good debaters who don't care...Quan I will give you, he has proven he is at least competent, but what about the others, like that Red Shift fellow or whatever?

Nvr isn't anywhere near as bad as people make him out to be, people freak out when he makes a Thanos spite thread, but he only does that when Quan makes a Darkseid spite thread, like "Darkseid vs. A flight of stairs". There has NEVER been a game vs. thread I have seen that was that stupid. It is retarded.

3. Kay. Look at Kiljaedan vs. Lich King, Nightmare vs. Uther Lightbearer, or Pyron takes on the Aspect gauntlet, all fairly recent debates that went well, 2 I actively participated in. I never said ALL comic vs. debates are bad.

4. Mario being Cl. 100 is a common misconception that I disproved, it comes from SMW. I can't comment on holding condensed stars, I have no idea what nutcase came up with that. The only situation WWH could possibly(but prolly not) beat DS is in a slugfest. People there(three people) claim WWH would easily beat him under any circumstance. Quan is a decent debater when he's not being a biased troll.

5. Rutog thinks Storm would beat Phoenix Force. I can think of only one claim to top that. 2Damn looking better than me(I would be debating in it mostly) in a Ganon vs. Storm thread? Doubt it, his only "skill" is overhyping feats, calling things he dislikes PIS, and calling fallacies incorrectly.

What about Hyperbole?

Anyway, I am not claiming that games vs. is all in all better at debating, only that comic vs. does have some major flaws. I myself entered a debate with Creshosk and Nvr there, and unlike what many there like Quan would of/has done, I conceded when I was beat and don't hold a grudge. I recognize comic vs. has good debaters there, but it also has many fanboys and trolls. This is undeniable.

SaintSmurph
1. Right, you compared him(considered to be an incompetant debater in comic vs.) to us, stating he is better at debating. So in actuality, you were saying our average is worse than your worst. Oh and btw, if compared to game vs. TP is such and uber debater, why did he get consistently pwned here?

2. Right...good debaters who don't care...Quan I will give you, he has proven he is at least competent, but what about the others, like that Red Shift fellow or whatever?

Nvr isn't anywhere near as bad as people make him out to be, people freak out when he makes a Thanos spite thread, but he only does that when Quan makes a Darkseid spite thread, like "Darkseid vs. A flight of stairs". There has NEVER been a game vs. thread I have seen that was that stupid. It is retarded.

3. Kay. Look at Kiljaedan vs. Lich King, Nightmare vs. Uther Lightbearer, or Pyron takes on the Aspect gauntlet, all fairly recent debates that went well, 2 I actively participated in. I never said ALL comic vs. debates are bad.

4. Mario being Cl. 100 is a common misconception that I disproved, it comes from SMW. I can't comment on holding condensed stars, I have no idea what nutcase came up with that. The only situation WWH could possibly(but prolly not) beat DS is in a slugfest. People there(three people) claim WWH would easily beat him under any circumstance. Quan is a decent debater when he's not being a biased troll.

5. Rutog thinks Storm would beat Phoenix Force. I can think of only one claim to top that. 2Damn looking better than me(I would be debating in it mostly) in a Ganon vs. Storm thread? Doubt it, his only "skill" is overhyping feats, calling things he dislikes PIS, and calling fallacies incorrectly.

What about Hyperbole?

Anyway, I am not claiming that games vs. is all in all better at debating, only that comic vs. does have some major flaws. I myself entered a debate with Creshosk and Nvr there, and unlike what many there like Quan would of/has done, I conceded when I was beat and don't hold a grudge. I recognize comic vs. has good debaters there, but it also has many fanboys and trolls. This is undeniable. 1.Meh... I don't take it back. Trick's certainly not our worst, though he's closer to it than our best, I'll give you. Uber debater... haermm And, I haven't seen these "pwnings", so I won't comment, but I did make the notion that there was probably a distinction between his Comic Vs. debating capabilities, and his Games Vs.

2. It's true. Look at Bran, Validus, Soljer, Creshosk, Batdude.

Red Shift is actually a decent debater. Again, I point you to Wonder Woman vs. Gladiator.

Nvr's very, very bad for fanboyism. He argues that Darkseid = 5 Odins, that Wonder Woman stood up to an enraged sundipped Superman with decent writing, and that certain rules only apply to "his" characters.

As for stupid threads, the primary reason is that Nvr trys to underhandedly make his characters look better by creating irrational stipulations to attempt to prove that the same thing would happen under normal circumstances.

Quanchi just creates other threads to make fun of him.

And just as many people would like Quan to leave as Nvr.

3. Tell you what, I'll look at them, if you look at the ones I mentioned. smile

4. But just recently dissproved... it wasn't even particularly fanboyish types that were boasting it.

Frankly, people actually believed it. And I've seen many more arguments for supposition than would ever pass in Comics Vs.

Just saying... smile

5. 2damn could. Granted, most would disagree with him, but most consider him to be mentally deficient.

And I'm claiming we're a more developed, better debating (when we need to be) community.

Granted, we probably have more douches. But it's easier to label someone a douche, ignoramus, or fanboy in general when debating comics... I won't get into why though, because that's a much different discussion.

Wandering Flame
1.Meh... I don't take it back. Trick's certainly not our worst, though he's closer to it than our best, I'll give you. Uber debater... haermm And, I haven't seen these "pwnings", so I won't comment, but I did make the notion that there was probably a distinction between his Comic Vs. debating capabilities, and his Games Vs.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f85/t446800.html

Near the end of the page.

That's just an idea of what has happened to TricksterPriest during his entire stay here.

Violent2Dope
1.Meh... I don't take it back. Trick's certainly not our worst, though he's closer to it than our best, I'll give you. Uber debater... haermm And, I haven't seen these "pwnings", so I won't comment, but I did make the notion that there was probably a distinction between his Comic Vs. debating capabilities, and his Games Vs.

2. It's true. Look at Bran, Validus, Soljer, Creshosk, Batdude.

Red Shift is actually a decent debater. Again, I point you to Wonder Woman vs. Gladiator.

Nvr's very, very bad for fanboyism. He argues that Darkseid = 5 Odins, that Wonder Woman stood up to an enraged sundipped Superman with decent writing, and that certain rules only apply to "his" characters.

As for stupid threads, the primary reason is that Nvr trys to underhandedly make his characters look better by creating irrational stipulations to attempt to prove that the same thing would happen under normal circumstances.

Quanchi just creates other threads to make fun of him.

And just as many people would like Quan to leave as Nvr.

3. Tell you what, I'll look at them, if you look at the ones I mentioned. smile

4. But just recently dissproved... it wasn't even particularly fanboyish types that were boasting it.

Frankly, people actually believed it. And I've seen many more arguments for supposition than would ever pass in Comics Vs.

Just saying... smile

5. 2damn could. Granted, most would disagree with him, but most consider him to be mentally deficient.

And I'm claiming we're a more developed, better debating (when we need to be) community.

Granted, we probably have more douches. But it's easier to label someone a douche, ignoramus, or fanboy in general when debating comics... I won't get into why though, because that's a much different discussion. 1. He has been pwned badly, and is notorious here for being a Streetfighter and Rugal fanboy, and that's just what I know.

2. Batdude has had a good debate in a battlezone that I helped judge, Cresh is a good debater and bested me in one, the others I don't know.

He's also a troll/epic phail. I have seen some dumbass things from him.

He believes Darkseid>Odin, sure, but what is so bad about that? Quan uses bullshit showings like being kicked by Batman to troll Nvr and downplay Darkseid. WW did stand up to him, but was still knocked the shit out of, wasn't she?

I'm mostly talking about Thanos spite threads for Nvr. I think you are talking about that one thread where Darkseid fights a bunch of transcendants or sumthin with the ALE, he was trying to prove it was part of his powerset.

To troll him.

Quan is much worse than Nvr.

3. no expression I didn't know we would actually have to loom at them lol. laughing

4. Like I said, a common misconception. He is shown lifting a "castle" in Super Mario World, some people took that ending literally, when it was really only there for humor. The star thing I'll admit is ridiculous.

And people believe normal Hulk is stronger than PC Superman.

5. 2Damn may beat me due to admittedly I don't read comics as much as I once did and may be lacking on the knowledge department, but I still doubt Storm could best an invulnerable character with vast magic power that holds the divine power of a god.

It prolly seems that way because you have more posters there, comics are a little easier to debate for then video games, because in comics, the characters literally talk to themselves about their feat they are doing.

It's because people are dicks and comics can be inconsistent and PIS is more prominent in comics, and some people ignore PIS to suit their argument.

SaintSmurph
1. He has been pwned badly, and is notorious here for being a Streetfighter and Rugal fanboy, and that's just what I know.

2. Batdude has had a good debate in a battlezone that I helped judge, Cresh is a good debater and bested me in one, the others I don't know.

He's also a troll/epic phail. I have seen some dumbass things from him.

He believes Darkseid>Odin, sure, but what is so bad about that? Quan uses bullshit showings like being kicked by Batman to troll Nvr and downplay Darkseid. WW did stand up to him, but was still knocked the shit out of, wasn't she?

I'm mostly talking about Thanos spite threads for Nvr. I think you are talking about that one thread where Darkseid fights a bunch of transcendants or sumthin with the ALE, he was trying to prove it was part of his powerset.

To troll him.

Quan is much worse than Nvr.

3. no expression I didn't know we would actually have to loom at them lol. laughing

4. Like I said, a common misconception. He is shown lifting a "castle" in Super Mario World, some people took that ending literally, when it was really only there for humor. The star thing I'll admit is ridiculous.

And people believe normal Hulk is stronger than PC Superman.

5. 2Damn may beat me due to admittedly I don't read comics as much as I once did and may be lacking on the knowledge department, but I still doubt Storm could best an invulnerable character with vast magic power that holds the divine power of a god.

It prolly seems that way because you have more posters there, comics are a little easier to debate for then video games, because in comics, the characters literally talk to themselves about their feat they are doing.

It's because people are dicks and comics can be inconsistent and PIS is more prominent in comics, and some people ignore PIS to suit their argument. 1. Meh
2. Indeed

Meh... he's a good debater, just also doesn't care.

No, he believes Darkseid = 5 Odins... no expression
And Wonder Woman should have been obliterated. Plus, he was far from "Sundipped".

I'm talking about shit like this.

KK points out WW beat a White Martian even though Martian's can't be beaten by running out of breath...

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Um, It was never implied that she ran out of breath. It was shown on panel wonder Woman just fighting the martian in space. Originally posted by KK the Great
A swing and a miss!

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/8312/holdyourbreathor7.jpg Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
That doesn't say she won by holding her breath longer. At all.

3. Just to point it out. I suppose I can quote, otherwise.

4. Only a couple of fanboys.

5. I know, which is why I wouldn't set up the match. But, my point is made.

And, yes, comics are easier to debate, but that only makes us more developed. I still point you to, say, Mr. Master vs. Galactic Storm threads...

Actually, it's (IMO) because of game mechanics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.