The War has begun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
In ATOC I saw star distroyes taking off and a plan to make the death star isnt it too early ?? I mean we dont see a star distroyer untill the end of EP 3

where did they get the distroyes from ? embarrasment

Sesse
Prototype unit.

Probably going for the first field tests?

coolmovies
But there where so many of them

Rogue Jedi
It was symbolism, a sign of things to come. simple as that.

Sesse
Prototype division? =o

fascistcrusader
Those weren't Star Destroyers, they were Acclamator class transports.

queeq
Yup. THe first ones. If you'd have paid any attention in AOTC, you'd have seen Palpy has been planning this moment for at least 10 years. Building a bunch of transports in secret doesn't sound very hard.

Captain REX
Yup. Likely a private contract from 'Sifo-Dyas' for the Republic with the builders of those capital ships and all the other vessels that the clones used.

queeq
Something like that.

Rogue Jedi
It was used as symbolism, a sign that the republic has truly fallen and that the empire reigns supreme. whether they were transports or gunships doesnt matter, what was being shown is the transition from the old to the new.

queeq
Yup, rise of the militaristic future empire.

Rogue Jedi
The clone troopers in formation, it symbolized the might and strength of the empire.

Clone troopers are badass.

queeq
They were... and then they turned into stormies.

Rogue Jedi
and somehow lost their skills at marksmanship.

queeq
Quite... and the suits looked more flabby too.

Rogue Jedi
those stormtroopers on cloud city were TERRIBLE shots. they couldnt hit water if they fell out of a boat.

queeq
Which is quite an accomplishment.

Rogue Jedi
they couldnt hit a big ass wookkie with a protocol droid strapped on its back? come on.

queeq
Again: quite an accomplishment.

Rogue Jedi
they wouldnt have gotten two steps with a contingent of clone troopers after them. laughing out loud

queeq
Hmm... that is an interesting anachronism.

Rogue Jedi
shit, clone troopers would have nailed them, as well as the whole gang on the death star in ANH.

queeq
Errr.... stormies=clones the next generation

Rogue Jedi
talk about a step backwards. makes me wonder, I wonder if Vader ever said to himself "these stormtroopers SUCK....maybe a new batch of clones?"

queeq
I hope so.

Rogue Jedi
then why didnt he DO sumthin about it?

queeq
Guess the Emperor loved them.

Rogue Jedi
loved their incompetence?

queeq
THe number on their backs.

General G
Thats a lot of numbers...

queeq

General G
laughing out loud

queeq
So you can count to three?

General G
Usually.

queeq
On a good day?

General G
On a so-so day, on a good, I can count up to seven numbers!

queeq
Then this is a bad day. 1,2,3 closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.