charlie wilson's war

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
UHl-6uH8MUQ

will be seeing this.

brilliantly cast.

exanda kane
I wouldn't say brilliantly cast, but it looks interesting. Charlie Wilson is a really interesting guy, suprised it took this long for a movie.

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
UHl-6uH8MUQ

will be seeing this.

brilliantly cast.

You beat me to this. Love Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts. I will seen this. May be academy award worthy.

tabby999
Charlie Wilson was an amazing man, and while i'm sure Hanks will do a fine job i dont understand why people love Julia Robets so much. Her face looks like a foot and her acting isn't that amazing.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by tabby999
i dont understand why people love Julia Robets so much. Her face looks like a foot and her acting isn't that amazing.

laughing out loud

=Tired Hiker=
If I decide to see it, I'll wait for it on DVD.

Mr Parker
I saw this movie not too long ago.great flick.Highly recommended..very well done film.

Mr Parker
Damn I cant believe nobody here has seen this movie.Its a great movie a lot of people here are missing out on.

exanda kane
Erhh, it was good, but in my opinion, after seeing There Will Be Blood, No Country For Old Men and Atonement, it just paled in comparison. Phillip Seymour Hoffman was hilarious though.

Mr Parker
Man Atonement for me sucked.way too boring.those others I havent seen.

MildPossession
I've been putting off watching this, looks incredibly dull and not a fan of the leads, except for Hoffman.

Mr Parker
well if you love history its not dull.Im a HUGE fan of history and its based on facts so I loved it.

BruceSkywalker
I've seen Charlie Wilson's War. As I've said I love Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts. The movie itself could have been better. Tom and Julia acted well, but the supporting cast wasn't there. Also, maybe if they would have strengthened the story some then it have won an oscar or two.

tabby999
Go out and get the book, its INSANE what Charlie Wilson (the real one) did, he changed the whole war nearly on his own, amazing story.

And the guy Phillip Seymour Hoffman is a TOTAL badass, complete nutter

Mr Parker
wow.I will have to get that book.sounds like a great read.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.