ginny for harry redo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gh_hr _for_eva

gh_hr _for_eva
ok tell me if thats better so i know how to rewrite the 2nd chapter pls

Emo_Shadows
well its better, but still we need to know whos talking and grammar is much better, but some mistakes

ilovehp
yeh if you wrote like
"wow" gasped Harry.

we no but it s great

gh_hr _for_eva

gh_hr _for_eva
ok how was that i want to write good so please i dont mind rewriting and once this ones good the others will be up quicker

gh_hr _for_eva
ok no one has replied so this is how it will work i will post leave 1-2 days post the next part and i may combine sections

gh_hr _for_eva

gh_hr _for_eva
i need i review for chapter 2

Emo_Shadows
good...love the spacing...much easier to read

gh_hr _for_eva
ok chap 2 will be up the safternoon

gh_hr _for_eva

Emo_Shadows
awww....so adorable....last part was best lol....keep up the good work

gh_hr _for_eva

Emo_Shadows
good post...but try really hard NOT to put it all in CAPS lock at the end...

gh_hr _for_eva
yeh but it was typed in caps lock last time an cause it was christmas eve i didnt have time to change it and todays christmas so no post

Jack R. Crown
EDIT

Jack R. Crown
EDIT

Jack R. Crown
EDIT

gh_hr _for_eva
ummm yeh but is was christmas eve so i was trying to put it up before i got kikked off to celbrate

Jack R. Crown
EDIT

simonrob123
mate learn to stop swearing coz we dont know what u are asying and i dont see you writing anything

gh_hr _for_eva
thank you simon im trying my hardest if u dont like it dont read it

Jack R. Crown
EDIT

gh_hr _for_eva
just stop reading if u hate it so much and u where asked to stop swearing please follow those instructions

Jack R. Crown
EDIT

gh_hr _for_eva
nope oviously u dont like it aint meen other people qhate it as well

Emo_Shadows
gosh everybody just shut the heck up...
this story can be great to some ppl,
but to others its not...
if you dont like it, just say so then leave thats all that goes down...
so everyone calm down and be nice...

Captain REX
The offender has been banned and will no longer be a problem.

For future reference, it is best to ignore people like him and just go get someone to deal with it, like myself.

Carry on. smile

gh_hr _for_eva

simonrob123
and when they got to there rooms they all went nuts the end
LOL

nar great work

gh_hr _for_eva
that would be funny

Emo_Shadows
great post...gah...simon is that all you think about...laughing out loud

simonrob123
LOL only when it involves u and me

Emo_Shadows
hysterical

gh_hr _for_eva

gh_hr _for_eva

gh_hr _for_eva
hey guys i need more rviews please

Giggles
yeah...its good, great job on spacing.....

gh_hr _for_eva

gh_hr _for_eva
OK SO WHAT DO YOU THINK

gh_hr _for_eva
i need a review i have the next chapter waiting to come on here

Giggles
ehh....its not as good as the others

simonrob123
nar 2 long 2 complecated

tonkrox13
I LOVE IT KEEP GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gh_hr _for_eva
im waittig for the next chappter to be sent back by a beta and thanks for the comments

tonkrox13
your welcome and your doin a really awesome job on the story

gh_hr _for_eva

gh_hr _for_eva

gh_hr _for_eva
So what do use all think

Giggles
Okay, first of all...I didn't get that one bit, and I read through it twice (2). Your writing has gotten better with the beta..kinda. I still saw MANY grammatical errors and some punctuational errors.

You have an excellent plot, but I think you just rambled on and on. I couldn't see why most of the things that happened had happened.

I'm hoping this doesn't sound like a flame, but sometimes not everything you post up is good. Basically, I like to call this Constructive Critism. It makes you a better writer because you focus on doing a better job.

Really, this is a great story...you just need SOME adjustments. Sometimes you need more than one beta as well. I never had a beta for the stories I posted on here, but recently, I found another fansite that has excellent writers and beta-ers. I have stories on that site as well and an excellent beta. I'm also up for beta-ing

Back to the stories on here that I wrote, yes well as you could see and tell I had terrible spelling, grammar, and punctuation problems. Today I logged on here and read them, and I was like, "Are you freaking serious? I wrote that bad!!"

I'm sorry if this is insulting to you, your beta, and/or your writing, but I'm only trying to make you into a better writer by giving you..."CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM!!!!"

gh_hr _for_eva
No I don't take that as a flame it fact i appreciate the fact that you took the tie to tell me what was wrong. thanks

Giggles
no problem...i live to help people...just don't take advantage of that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.