The Golden Homework Chair of Infinite Knowledge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Naz
Behold! The little Naz was sitting one day, and realized she had no place to do her homework! So she resolved to buy a special homework chair! She searched all over town looking for the most glorious chair on which she should sit to complete her homework! All seemed lost, until, she walked into the Salvation Army Family Thrift Store and there in the light, glowing, was the Golden Homework Chair of Infinite Knowledge! At once she drug it over to the counter and purchased it for a sum of $7.44.

Behold! The Golden Chair of Infinite Knowledge!

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/7483/chairly9.jpg

Behold! The little Naz upon The Golden Chair of Infinite Knowledge! Her sister doesn't know how to use a camera and therefore cut most of the chair out of the picture!

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/2203/meinchairzm9.jpg

Barker
haermm laughing haermm haermm

Scythe
Happiness > Bliss

Mr. Bacon
haermm

Röland
That chair better be comfy!

Barker
haermm

Be all not posting forever after I posted. mmm

Röland
Was playing PS2. Kthnx mmm

TRH
Ill give you fifty cent for it
http://mog.com/pictures/wikipedia/192481/The_Massacre.JPG

El Thorin
Cn i st n it 2 kthx? 13

JacopeX
Oh come on, it's just a sofa chair. roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by Naz
Behold! The little Naz was sitting one day, and realized she had no place to do her homework! So she resolved to buy a special homework chair! She searched all over town looking for the most glorious chair on which she should sit to complete her homework! All seemed lost, until, she walked into the Salvation Army Family Thrift Store and there in the light, glowing, was the Golden Homework Chair of Infinite Knowledge! At once she drug it over to the counter and purchased it for a sum of $7.44.

Behold! The little Naz upon The Golden Chair of Infinite Knowledge! Her sister doesn't know how to use a camera and therefore cut most of the chair out of the picture!

Nice comfy chair.

Secretus
Originally posted by TRH
Ill give you fifty cent for it
http://mog.com/pictures/wikipedia/192481/The_Massacre.JPG

You know that nigga's been shot nine times?

InnerRise
Originally posted by Secretus
You know that nigga's been shot nine times? I'm sure that's something your kind admires.........or you just have a crush and are infatuated.......meh........

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Secretus
Originally posted by InnerRise
I'm sure that's something your kind admires.........or you just have a crush and are infatuated.......meh........

What's wrong?

I bet he's not Asian enough for you.

Rogue Jedi
I'm sure that's something your kind admires.........or you just have a crush and are infatuated.......meh........

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... "his kind?" sounds racist to me.

silver_tears
Have it thoroughly cleaned. haermm

Dusty
Originally posted by silver_tears
Have it thoroughly cleaned. haermm Your VJ should be thoroughly cleaned.

Mr. Bacon
irene peed on it haermm

silver_tears
Originally posted by Dusty
Your VJ should be thoroughly cleaned.

My video jockey is fine thanks. haermm

silver_tears
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
irene peed on it haermm

I don't have that kinda aim. mmm

Mr. Bacon
I don't have that kinda aim. mmm
its a big chair mmm

Naz
rolling on floor laughing I showed it to my mom and she was all "I bet it has roach eggs in it...someone probably died in that chair for all you know"

silver_tears
My mum wouldn't let it in the house. mmm

Röland
Originally posted by Naz
rolling on floor laughing I showed it to my mom and she was all "I bet it has roach eggs in it...someone probably died in that chair for all you know"

Awesome!

Naz
My mum wouldn't let it in the house. mmm

Mine too, but she wasn't home went I brought it in, and she and my dad don't want to haul it back up the stairs, muahaha.

Grinning Goku

I'd admire someone if they shot you nine times.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
I'd admire someone if they shot you nine times. Of course. That's the kind of things your kind admire.

It's embarrassing.

Grinning Goku
Of course. That's the kind of things your kind admire.

It's embarrassing.

No, it's because they'd be doing the world a favor, assuming you'd die of course. One can only hope.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Naz

lmao

InnerRise
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
No, it's because they'd be doing the world a favor, assuming you'd die of course. One can only hope. As I said............embarrassing.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

FoxMeister
your kind

oooohhh Racial...

Syren
Of course. That's the kind of things your kind admire.

It's embarrassing.

How does it feel to be detested so much? I'm intrigued.

And Naz! I wish I'd had that chair when I was in school... and you as my study buddy eyes

Naz
An update from the little Naz's Golden Chair:

So I was sitting in my golden chair (which is now covered with a blanket for several reasons do be discussed later) reading my English assignment, and I was really cold, so I got another blanket, but I was still cold, but then I finished my English reading and I got up and went upstairs where it was warm. Then my mom found this slip cover thing in the garage and told me I should wash it then put it on my chair so it doesn't smell so much like old people anymore. The slip cover thing was floral and beige and all together ugly and the fabric was scratchy and not comfortable, so I told her I'd rather have my chair smell like old people mixed with febreeze than sit on an ugly scratchy slip cover. The End.

Why I put the blanket on my chair:
1. So it smells a little less like old people.
2. So I could Febreeze the blanket so it'd smell less like old people.
3. Chair would be warmer.
4. Chair not ugly gold color anymore (although gold does give chair character).
5. I feel more comfortable letting my face touch the chair.

Mr. Bacon
lol

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Naz
An update from the little Naz's Golden Chair:

So I was sitting in my golden chair (which is now covered with a blanket for several reasons do be discussed later) reading my English assignment, and I was really cold, so I got another blanket, but I was still cold, but then I finished my English reading and I got up and went upstairs where it was warm. Then my mom found this slip cover thing in the garage and told me I should wash it then put it on my chair so it doesn't smell so much like old people anymore. The slip cover thing was floral and beige and all together ugly and the fabric was scratchy and not comfortable, so I told her I'd rather have my chair smell like old people mixed with febreeze than sit on an ugly scratchy slip cover. The End.

Why I put the blanket on my chair:
1. So it smells a little less like old people.
2. So I could Febreeze the blanket so it'd smell less like old people.
3. Chair would be warmer.
4. Chair not ugly gold color anymore (although gold does give chair character).
5. I feel more comfortable letting my face touch the chair. i need that chair...

Naz
Originally posted by MR.Grum
i need that chair...

No, it's mine.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Syren
How does it feel to be detested so much? I'm intrigued. Well when people, such as yourself, go out of there way to talk to me, I take that to be admiration. I'm glad that I intrigue you. That's flattering.

There, I gave you the attention you obviously wanted from me.

You're Welcome.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Naz
No, it's mine. Share?

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Naz
Behold! The little Naz

laughing i thought you said "behold the little nazi" laughing laughing out loud laughing

Secretus
Well when people, such as yourself, go out of there way to talk to me, I take that to be admiration. I'm glad that I intrigue you. That's flattering.

There, I gave you the attention you obviously wanted from me.

You're Welcome.

Then you woke up and wiped away the tears.

The inernet is serious business.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.