Claire Redfiled runs a "special" Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furion
Claire Redfield pulls her motorcycle over to the gas station. She checks inside, but no one is there. She calls out but receives no answer. She came to this place to look for her brother, Chris, who had been missing. She got back on her bike to find the road blocked! Claire decides to continue toward the town on foot. She approaches a sign post and says to herself
"Silent Hill, maybe here I can find my brother." So she walks towards the town.

Claire has only her knife to start with and has to survive 7 nights in the town before she can leave. She starts where James started in Silent Hill 2. There are several weapons she can find like pistol, pipe, chainsaw ect. The entire town is unblocked.
Each Night is like a "round' where creatures will be placed all over Silent Hill.
1st night 30 patient demons, 20 nurses, 20 mannicans, Pyramid Head ("Great Knife only"wink
2nd night 70 patient demons, 50 nurses, 40 mannicans, Pyramid Head (" "wink
3rd night 100 patient demons, 75 nurses, 60 mannicans, Pyramid Head (" "wink
4th night 125 patient demons, 100 nurses, Eddie, 100 mannicans, Pyramid Head.
5th night 175 patient demons, 150 nurses, Eddie, 125 mannicans, Pyramid Head.
6th night 200 patient demons, 200 nurses, Eddie, 150 mannicans, Pyramid Head.
7th night 400 patient demons, 400 nurses, Eddie, 300 mannicans, 2 Pyramid Heads.
State how long she lasts or if you think she makes it. Oh and this is fresh from RE2 which makes Claire seeing this possible.

Sol Valentine
She dies at one.

Furion
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
She dies at one.
how? she has the whole town and no cultists to spoil her fun. Plus she has all day to find supplies like weapons and health drinks.

Burning thought
even in the first one, that number of creatures seem quite incredible to fight, Pyramid head is incredible, can he even be killed?

Furion
no, but he can be avoided. When he has the Great Knife, he's slow as hell. And I said Survive. It's basically Claire Redfield vs Silent Hill. That's why I called it a "special" gauntlet. she doesnt have to kill all the creatures. Killing Pyramid head is impossible for anyone. Yes, even Kain.

Furion
Forgot to mention that she arrives in Silent Hill at about 1:30 p.m and creatures don't come till midnight and stay till 5:00 a.m cept on 7th day, those stay till 7:00a.m

Burning thought
Originally posted by Furion
Killing Pyramid head is impossible for anyone. Yes, even Kain.

eek! Blasphemy!!!

now i want to know his physiology, what makes peope assume he is invulerable, does he have a soul, if you dont think so, why, or if its stated please show me stick out tongue

Kain would smash it to pieces and leave it for the crows, it can be unkillable all it likes, its going to lie in pieces for eternity

Furion
Pyramid Head isn't even real, it is created because of an action like raping women then killing them,or mass genocide or stuff like that. There can also be more then 1 pyramid head. Kain would NEVER be able to kill it and would blow up Silent Hill in frustration and leave. Infact, most of the enimies in Silent Hill 2 atleast, are not real. Eddie is the only thing that is real.

Furion
Link to Pyramid Head's Wikipedia Page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_Head
oh and since V2D isn't here, I'll say it for him.
No, He's Captain Jack Sparrow matey

ThoraxeRMG
Jill dies and gets raped by Pyramid Head

Furion
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Jill dies and gets raped by Pyramid Head
blink
I never said Jill was here.

Mr Dude
Surely she just needs to clear one area and wait there.

ESB -1138
Pyramid Head isn't even real, it is created because of an action like raping women then killing them,or mass genocide or stuff like that. There can also be more then 1 pyramid head. Kain would NEVER be able to kill it and would blow up Silent Hill in frustration and leave. Infact, most of the enimies in Silent Hill 2 atleast, are not real. Eddie is the only thing that is real.

So...Pyramid Head isn't real? It's just an allusion or something?

Burning thought
Originally posted by ESB -1138

hes a manifestation of the mind in silent hill

what doesnt make sense to me he can kill people, so if hes not real, neither can those people be real, otherwise he would not be able to touch a real person if he isnt even more than a manifestation of the mind.....

he must be physical to some extent

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by ESB -1138

"Illusion". wink

"Allusion" is a completely different word.

Furion
Originally posted by Burning thought
hes a manifestation of the mind in silent hill

what doesnt make sense to me he can kill people, so if hes not real, neither can those people be real, otherwise he would not be able to touch a real person if he isnt even more than a manifestation of the mind.....

he must be physical to some extent

havn't you seen the matrix? The mind makes it seem real. And the mind thinks it's dead so it shuts down.

Burning thought
havn't you seen the matrix? The mind makes it seem real. And the mind thinks it's dead so it shuts down.

what laughing out loud thats not a good example...the matrix is a computer genertated software by the machines that have people wired into the system to make them see the world around them, thats nothing to do with the real world

if the thing is not real, then it cannot touch physical beings truely

Furion
it is kinda weird and hard to understand. It's the fact that the town used to be sacred, but now is all evil and stuff. The mind thinks that everything thats going on is real. If the mind thinks it's getting attacked, it will feel pain.

grey fox
Not really, Silent Hill manifests James-es sexual frustration and guilt into the form of pyramid head, whom cannot be killed due to James still holding onto his guilt.

ThoraxeRMG
blink
I never said Jill was here.

*Facepalm*
I mean Claire gets sodomized and dies.

Furion
Claire>>>Jill. I doubt she would actually get killed by Pyramid due to the fact he's slow as hell.

ThoraxeRMG
Claire>>>Jill. I doubt she would actually get killed by Pyramid due to the fact he's slow as hell.

Doesn't matter, Claire can't kill Pyramid Head.
She most likely dies in a foolish effort of fighting him.

Furion
She's not going to stand there like an idiot and wait till he gets close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.