Am I the only one who thinks China is out to get us?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain King
I don't like war, and I most ceartainly don't like conspiracy theories. But I find it too convient that all these tainted goods are coming from China..

It goes well beyond being cheap and reckless. I think those commie bastards are trying to kill us. Then again i've never been a big fan of the asians, so it could just be my own loathing of the east.

Deano
if the US do go to war with china, its because it was planned that way. the china card is being played all the time.

The Grey Fox
Sure Deano, the US plan everything. China is more corrupt than the US, it just tries harder to cover its stuff up. And thats not a conspiracy, thats fact.

I have nothing against Communists, I just know that China and the US are the two largest superpowers in the world, with Russia following up. There will inevitably be a war.

Deano
actually the US dont control everything. The hidden elite control them

The Grey Fox
Proof plz droolio

Captain King
Originally posted by Deano
actually the US dont control everything. The hidden elite control them
http://www.mocpages.com/user_thumbnails/[email protected]/www.the-junkyard.net_images_characters_halo_elite_gold_large.jpg_SPLASH.jpg
That seems pretty hard to hide...

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Captain King
That seems pretty hard to hide...

What about the ones that can turn invisible?

Mr Parker
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Proof plz droolio

study the bilderbergers,the trilateral commission and council on foreign relations,theres lots of books out there in the librarary on them all.it explains it all.

PiruBlood
lets see first we had deadly chinese tooth paste then all this lead paint in toys. we better not piss off the chinese otherwise they eat are dogs and try to throw one of those david vs goliath bruce lee kicks on us.

Bicnarok

Mr Parker
Also here is a link that you can look at to get yourself familiar with the new world order and the Illuminati,who all is involved and what their agenda is,it explains it all.As you can see from a couple of those photos there with Clinton and the 2 Bush presidents riding around in golf carts,they have been long time buddies with each other for years,they have been spotted on the golf courses many times over the years together by people as those photos prove.

See there is no difference between the two parties of democrats and republicans,they sleep in bed together.They both have the same agenda.Thats why I always say until we get a new third party formed there is no hope for the future of the world.There is no difference between the two parties,they ARE the same party,just a different name.

www.openyoureyes.web1000.com

theres some new world order videos that you can view there that I have tried to post the link to but have been unsuccesful but if you want to see them,pm me and i can refer you to the place where you can view those links.

Captain King
That's stupid.

If the American government wanted oil why attack Iraq? Iran has three times the amount of oil reserves, and most of the world hates Iran anyway. We'd not only get our oil, but look like the hero while doing it.

The American Government is not nearly as brilliant and diabolical as you seem to think it is. (Or want it to be)

And if they were so brutal why don't they just release biohazardous matireals? Infect the whole damn country with the plague, then go in there and take the oil with special protective suits.

Or hell, i'm impatient and impulsive, just get a bunchof guys, a wheelbarrel, and just take the damn oil, then nuke them when you're done.

None of these have happend. So apparently either the government is beyond human intelligence, i'm just a barbarian, or all of what you say is bullcrap.

Bicnarok

MrCampion
We should be far more concerned with the threat and incompotence of the US leadership, I dare say.

Mr Parker
yeah defenitely,as I said before,until we get a third party started,there is no hope for the future of the world since the republicans and democrats have the same agenda which is big government and a police state.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.