Halo For The Wii?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain King
Now that Bungie is independant it might be a possibility.

Sure hope so, I love Halo but hate microsoft. (Not a big fan of sony either..) with Bungie independant and the household name of Nintendo, Halo could make Nintendo billions.

Wandering Flame
-Edit- ninja

BackFire
MS owns the rights to Halo.

Wandering Flame
After his statement of Bungie being "independant", I began to think otherwise.

Though if what you say is true, there isn't a chance that a Halo game will appear on a Nintendo console.

BackFire
Yeah, it will never ever happen.

MS acquired the ownership of Halo when they bought Bungie. They kept the ownership after the "split".

It's possible that Bungie could make another shooter for the Wii at some point, though they've said that they only plan on making games for MS at this point.

Neo Darkhalen
MS still owns the rights and concept of Halo, with all it's characters don't expect a Halo game on Wii.

Outbound
Originally posted by BackFire
MS owns the rights to Halo.

Is that Halo as in just the first game, or all Halo related releases/future releases?

Neo Darkhalen
All Halo related products, stories and characters.

xNIXSONx
it is a proven fact that Bungie has stated that there are currently no plans in the present or the future to develop games for any other system but to continue their work on games for the Xbox 360

General Kaliero
I wonder, though... MS owns the rights to Halo, but... does that extend to any continuation of Marathon?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Captain King

Sure hope so, I love Halo but hate microsoft. (Not a big fan of sony either..) with Bungie independant and the household name of Nintendo, Halo could make Nintendo billions.

billions, huh?

R8#@NG!G@
NEVER!

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Captain King

I hope not. Last thing Nintendo needs is another port of a game with slapped on Wii controls.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
MS still owns the rights and concept of Halo, with all it's characters don't expect a Halo game on Wii.

ESB -1138
Good. Screw Halo; Nintendo has a better FPS with Metroid.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Good. Screw Halo; Nintendo has a better FPS with Metroid.

Brutal honesty. wink

PiruBlood
i dont care for halo. give me call of duty 5 then i rock you guys on live

ESB -1138
Originally posted by PiruBlood
i dont care for halo. give me call of duty 5 then i rock you guys on live

You mean 4?

Neo Darkhalen
I was thinking that.

PiruBlood
Originally posted by ESB -1138
You mean 4?

cod5 has been confirmed go to igngames.com/cod5

ESB -1138
Originally posted by PiruBlood
cod5 has been confirmed go to igngames.com/cod5

Dude, enjoy CoD4 before waiting for 5.

Joe K
Originally posted by xNIXSONx
it is a proven fact that Bungie has stated that there are currently no plans in the present or the future to develop games for any other system but to continue their work on games for the Xbox 360

WOOT!

360 > wii

xNIXSONx
Originally posted by Joe K
WOOT!

360 > wii

the wii is trying to supress the XBOX 360, it is time to rise up, and no longer shall owners of the 360 be treated like second class citizens!!
XBOX360 POWER!! stick out tongue

random fact of the day: its pretty interesting to know that 52% of all 360 owners own halo 3 and only 18.2% of wii owners own mario galaxy

@st
Less people bought Wii specifically for Galaxy like a LOT of people bought a 360 just for Halo.

Neo Darkhalen
It has become the big staple of XBOX, but MS still own all related Halo rights, so no Halo Wii game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.