Ganondorf vs Scorpion & Noob Saibot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furion
Immortality turned off, Elder God Champion Scorpion, and arena is once again hell.

Yoshi Paradise
Since you're a very predictable person, I'm going to say that Scorpion and Noob Saibot will win.

Furion
pretty much, unless Ganondorf SOMEHOW manages to conjure up that stupid unblockable attack from OoT.

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by Furion
pretty much, unless Ganondorf SOMEHOW manages to conjure up that stupid unblockable attack from OoT.

cool I knew it.

Furion
or put Scorpion and Noob into that queer dimension from the Oracle games.

Violent2Dope
Or he just kills them? Cause, you know, he has at least comparable speed, is stronger, a better swordsman, older, wiser, more powerful, smarter, more durable(even without the ToP), and can separate both fights with shields like he did in TP.

ThoraxeRMG
Couldn't Ganondorf turn Noob into a bodiless soul and destroy Scorpion?

Furion
Noob is like Scorpion, he has no soul cause he's the original Sub-Zero killed by Scorpion.

fascistcrusader
It could go either way, but I'm putting my money on the MK team.

On a side note: lol his name is noob.

Furion
And Ganon is fighting Scorpion when he's the champion of THE FREAKING ELDER GODS.

ThoraxeRMG
Noob is like Scorpion, he has no soul

They do have souls, otherwise they would cease to be.

cause he's the original Sub-Zero killed by Scorpion.

Already knew that.

And Ganon is fighting Scorpion when he's the champion of THE FREAKING ELDER GODS.

So? Scorpion is fighting a deadly entity who is best only described as the "King of Darkness". Ganondorf is way smarter than the both of these MK ninjas, he wins. FACE IT.

Furion
He may be the King of Darkness, but these are two of the best fighter from MK. With both teleporting around the battle field, Ganondorf is going to have a hard time beating these two if he can at all.

Violent2Dope
He may be the King of Darkness, but these are two of the best fighter from MK. With both teleporting around the battle field, Ganondorf is going to have a hard time beating these two if he can at all. When did Ganon lose the power to teleport?

Furion
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
When did Ganon lose the power to teleport?

Those two are more likely to sneak up on Ganon then he is on them due to the fact there's 2 of them.

Violent2Dope
Those two are more likely to sneak up on Ganon then he is on them due to the fact there's 2 of them. This isn't an assassination, it's a fight. Ganon also is very reflexive(not sure if that's a word lol) and self aware, sneaking up on him is impossible...unless you have a fishing pole...

Furion
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
This isn't an assassination, it's a fight. Ganon also is very reflexive(not sure if that's a word lol) and self aware, sneaking up on him is impossible...unless you have a fishing pole...

Noob is basically one with the shadows. Scorpion is....not so sneaky. These two are elite best NINJAS of their clan. And the fact that Scorps in Hell, have you seen the dude in Shaolin Monks?

ThoraxeRMG
Noob is basically one with the shadows.

And Ganondorf's shadow is a entity itself.
Shadow Ganondorf? Remember him? I doubt he would let his master get attacked so easily.

These two are elite best NINJAS of their clan.

Brown nosing gets you nowhere.

And the fact that Scorps in Hell,

You point is?

have you seen the dude in Shaolin Monks?

Yeah, and it's irreverent compared to what Ganondorf accomplished.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
And Ganondorf's shadow is a entity itself.
Shadow Ganondorf? Remember him? I doubt he would let his master get attacked so easily.

You mean like how Phantom Ganon came out to fight Link with his master?

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by ESB -1138
You mean like how Phantom Ganon came out to fight Link with his master?

Meh
Sure

Furion
Phantom Ganon?!? that was one of the easiest bosses I've ever faced. Scorpion would give him Toasty when he's halfway out of the portal. That piece of crap was like Ganondorf said "What a useless creation.".

ThoraxeRMG
Phantom Ganon?!? that was one of the easiest bosses I've ever faced. Scorpion would give him Toasty when he's halfway out of the portal.

Don't care, at all. How can he when Phantom Ganon can just clone himself? Anyways, Game play functions can be different compared to pure cinema feats.

That piece of crap was like Ganondorf said "What a useless creation.".

Can you put that in corrective grammar?

Furion
When has Phantom Ganon ever cloned himself? If you are talking about the pictures, that's not really cloning, that was an illusion.
Exactly what it says, a useless creation.

ThoraxeRMG
When has Phantom Ganon ever cloned himself?

It's one of his abilities in Wind Waker.

Exactly what it says, a useless creation.

If you're trying to say he's unless then you're wrong.

Furion
Scorpion and Noob Saibot >>>>Phantom Ganon.
Due to past experiences, Ganon would probably just watch till Phantom Ganon's Head's in Scorpion's Hand.

ThoraxeRMG
Scorpion and Noob Saibot >>>>Phantom Ganon.
Due to past experiences, Ganon would probably just watch till Phantom Ganon's Head's in Scorpion's Hand.

You know the REAL Ganondorf has to be defeated or the Phantom Ganon can just come right back.

Furion
While Ganondorf is watching, Noob hits him in the back from afar with his ninja stars and while he's pulling them out, Noob makes a black Hole appear and then turns himself invisible. Ganon goes through the black hole and lands infront of Noob, but can't see where he is. Noob teleports behind Ganon starts battering Ganon before he realizes anything. Scorpion=Phantom Ganon, Noob=Ganondorf.

Violent2Dope
Noob=Ganon? haermm

You act like Ganon will just stand there and let Noob hit him.

Furion
no i don't. Noob is a Master Assassin. He can turn invisible, make black holes that will suck Ganondorf in if he tries any spells, Throw Stars at him and much more. Ganondorf will try and may catch Noob from time to time, but noob will win from range.

ThoraxeRMG
No, No.
Wrong!
You don't know ALL the shit Ganondorf can pull off, can you?

Furion
dude, I've played Zelda games since I was like 6. Noob Saibot teleporting WAY to fast for Ganon as Fast as he goes.

Violent2Dope
Ganon can tele, and as of TP, can turn intangible. He is also very fast on his feet for such a big man, and is very agile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.