Brains vs Brawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
My top Brain picks vs top Brawn picks. Who would win?

Brain Team
Batman (Bruce Wayne)
Black Panther (T'Challa)
Mr. Fantastic (Reed Richards)
Mr. Terrific II (Micheal Holt)
Iron Man (Tony Stark)

Brawn Team
Superman
Thor
Captain Marvel
Black Adam
Sentry

And if the brain's can take team one can they take team 2 under the same conditions?

Brawn Team 2
Silver Surfer
Full power Hulk
Superboy Prime
DOS Doomsday
Juggernaut

Brain team gets all their resources.
Can they win with 1 day/week/month of prep?

janus77
"Full Power" Hulk would be WWH and that'd basically be Dr. Bruce Banner's IQ + Hulk's power. quite a bit of brains there.
on top of that, Surfer's supposed to be a scientist, he has cosmic awareness and should be quite a genius himself with that.

anyway, no way are the "Brains" team beating Brawn Team 2. Surfer and SBP provide too much versatility and The Hulk and DD provide too much power.

Entity
Originally posted by janus77
"Full Power" Hulk would be WWH and that'd basically be Dr. Bruce Banner's IQ + Hulk's power. quite a bit of brains there.
on top of that, Surfer's supposed to be a scientist, he has cosmic awareness and should be quite a genius himself with that.

anyway, no way are the "Brains" team beating Brawn Team 2. Surfer and SBP provide too much versatility and The Hulk and DD provide too much power. Well I'd actually considered your statement about The Hulk and I almost put mindless but didn't know if he was the strongest or not for certain. But to answer that question I did want him without Banner's mind.

Thanks for the response on the rest thou.
Personally I think with all their combined resources and a week's prep they could take them but that's just me.

janus77

DestinyGuy678
the brain team wins,

silver surfer- black panther uses the same method, silver surfer tries to vaporize him he has his power cosmic removed the power cosmic is then used to drain hulk of gamma energy and sbp of solar energy

doomsday can be transported to another time using the cosmic frogs or some other means of teleportaion

and all of them against juggernaut is a win for them

Blair Wind
Batman has a boomtube generating gauntlet, and several androids who have all the powers of the JLA (read that in the UltraMarine arc).

And thats just for starters. Ironman has the reality gem, Mr. Fantastic has the power gem, and thats not even counting in their tech.

I dont even need to mention the rest. I think Brains would win overall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.