Favorite Animated Christmas Film

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo Darkhalen
Well it's near that time of year so let us get in a more festive spirit, I introduce the favorite animated Christmas film, what is it and why? there have been many festive films and many are in the form of animation; most recently CGI.

My favorite animated Christmas films has to be, for it's unique take on a festive time, a great musical score great visual effects that give the film an edge, and most of all not cramming a message into it's film, like family is important or what is the meaning of Christmas, like so many festive films do, no this film is fresh and it throws in many analogy's to traditional Christmas figures, the film is of course.

The Nightmare before Christmas, a superb and classic film that really changes what we expect from an animated festive film.

Now it is your turn.

apoc001
Well, I don't have a favourite as far as CGI goes, but my step-dad really likes Polar Express. He practically begs my nephew to watch it with him everytime he visits.

Neo Darkhalen
That was a good film I liked it.

ragesRemorse
garfield or peanuts christmas

Badabing
Year Without A Santa Clause. Heat Miser and Snow Miser rule!

D-Wag
Nightmare Before Christmas duh

Impediment
The Nightmare before Christmas and How the Grinch stole Christmas.

chillmeistergen
The Snowman.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Impediment
The Nightmare before Christmas and How the Grinch stole Christmas.

These two and that one that movie that portrays Santa's life as a baby till an adult......... don't remember what it's called.

It has a song that's like, "You put one foot in front of the other", and he's singing it to a penguin I think.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by SelphieT

It has a song that's like, "You put one foot in front of the other", and he's singing it to a penguin I think.

i believe, thats Santa Clause is coming to town.

MildPossession
Have to agree with Nightmare Before Christmas, watch it every Christmas. Fantastic film.

Rajendra
Same here!"Nightmare Before Christmas is very interesting movie, I enjoy watching it too.

clarie56
The Snowman is my favorite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.