Black Adam Vs Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Who wins?

Nod
Speedblitz.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by Nod
Speedblitz.

I think speedblitz should be removed from fights.
Because it's a supid way of winning IMO.

Speedblitz only makes sense in certain situations.

For example, if Superman is fighting someone that is a lot better than himself. Than it makes sense to throw in speedblitz elements to avoid from getting hit by the more poweful foe.

But if you put in characters that could fight each other toe to toe, throwing in speedblitz doesn't prove a damn thing to me in what is suppose to be a fight.

Just My Opinion

Speedblitz = GAY (Unless done right)

Gecko4lif
Gay is it is it is still a victory

Er normally try to place people around the same in fights

D-Block
Black Adam

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Gay is it is it is still a victory

Er normally try to place people around the same in fights

If that's the case, superman can beat Thanos with ease.

Because he could move so freaking fast, that he could hit them 1,000s of times before that could do anything.

He could just grab Thanos, beat the hell out of him, then throw him in the sun before Thanos could react.

Moving faster than someone doesn't mean you are a better pure fighter than them.

If you are a Navy Seal, but if I am fast enough to move around you, and get a cheap shot on you to knock you out.

That doesn't mean I am a better fighter than you. A smarter one maybe, or a lucky one maybe, but not a better fight.

Just My Opinion.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by SouthSpawn

Because he could move so freaking fast, that he could hit them 1,000s of times before that could do anything.

He could just grab Thanos, beat the hell out of him, then throw him in the sun before Thanos could react.

pretty much

SouthSpawn
pretty much

So I guess he could beat the hell out of Mr. Mxy to right?

I mean, he could do the same to Mr. Mxy???

iceman24567
Black Adam is stronger, faster a better fighter like always if Black bolt screams in Adams face he might ko better yet kill him but Adam is fast enough to win this.

Nod
I think speedblitz should be removed from fights.
Because it's a supid way of winning IMO.

But a good tactic. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by Nod
But a good tactic. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Only a good tactic when you are severly out matched.

Those who use their speed to run around and avoid an actual fight, are basically telling me that they know they can't beat the person they are fighting in a hand to hand battle.

So moving around with speed attacks are the only shot they have.

tkitna
Black Bolt is pretty fast too. Cant he also manipulate matter? BA might take the majority, but not all of them in my opinion.

BA 7/10

Nod
Only a good tactic when you are severly out matched.

Those who use their speed to run around and avoid an actual fight, are basically telling me that they know they can't beat the person they are fighting in a hand to hand battle.

So moving around with speed attacks are the only shot they have. No its called using the power properly.

Want a hand to hand only fine but don't limit one character and not the other because you want one you like to win.

Avlon

Best.Post.Eva!! love

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by Nod
No its called using the power properly.

Want a hand to hand only fine but don't limit one character and not the other because you want one you like to win.

No, I am not limiting a character, I am making both of them fight.

For example, in Boxing, you can't just run around the ring and not fight.

Speedblitzing allows one charcther to move around and not fight the other one. Speed doesn't tell an accurate messure on who is better IMO.

For example, I am watching a movie called "Fearless" with Jet Li in it.

There was one fight were Jet Li's character was a lot quicker than the guy he was fighting. He had to use a combination of hand defense and well as selective offensive attacks to win.

This is a true fight.

Sure, he could have ran around the ring and stayed away from the guy, but in this, he had to fight the guy.

IMO, a winning a fight isn't about being able to "DISH" out everything with no hits in return.

A true fight is being able to dish out your own, as well as taking everything your opponent had.

This is how it is in boxing. You will get hit, and the last man standing is the "TRUE" victor.

This is why in most comics, you just don't see guys like Superman speedblitzing all the time. Because that shows nothing at all.

You have to be able to take some shots from your opponent as well.
That is a true fight IMO.

I stick to this opinion

Gecko4lif

Yes.

Mxy would just come back thou.

Mxy is a reality warper.

SouthSpawn
Yes.

Mxy would just come back thou.

Mxy is a reality warper.

Than superman would just speedblitz him again and again and again.

By your logic

Superman > Mr. Mxy

Nod
No, I am not limiting a character, I am making both of them fight.

For example, in Boxing, you can't just run around the ring and not fight.

Speedblitzing allows one charcther to move around and not fight the other one. Speed doesn't tell an accurate messure on who is better IMO.

For example, I am watching a movie called "Fearless" with Jet Li in it.

There was one fight were Jet Li's character was a lot quicker than the guy he was fighting. He had to use a combination of hand defense and well as selective offensive attacks to win.

This is a true fight.

Sure, he could have ran around the ring and stayed away from the guy, but in this, he had to fight the guy.

IMO, a winning a fight isn't about being able to "DISH" out everything with no hits in return.

A true fight is being able to dish out your own, as well as taking everything your opponent had.

This is how it is in boxing. You will get hit, and the last man standing is the "TRUE" victor.

This is why in most comics, you just don't see guys like Superman speedblitzing all the time. Because that shows nothing at all.

You have to be able to take some shots from your opponent as well.
That is a true fight IMO.

I stick to this opinion

Speedblitzing isn't running away its using all they're speed and running head long into the battle all out not holding back, a true fight is a contest of who can knock the other out especially if the other guy can't get a hit. This is comic fight snot boxing.

Your ideas are warped.

Symmetric Chaos

Myx has been speedblitzed by a Superman.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Myx has been speedblitzed by a Superman.

What happened?

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by Nod
Speedblitzing isn't running away its using all they're speed and running head long into the battle all out not holding back, a true fight is a contest of who can knock the other out especially if the other guy can't get a hit. This is comic fight snot boxing.

Your ideas are warped.

Speedbltzing is still GAY.

My opinions are opinions, I respect yours.
I just have mine.

Symmetric Chaos
What happened?

SBP busted into the 5th dimension and grabbed him before he could react. Then he kept in control long enough to have an evil Zatanna bind his power.

Nod

I just have mine.

Well honestly with an opinion like speedblitzing is gay, I don't respect yours. I find them laughable.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by Nod
Well honestly with an opinion like speedblitzing is gay, I don't respect yours. I find them laughable.

That's cool.

horrorwolf

I just have mine.

Which is exactly why it doesnt happen in comics...only in the minds of rabid fanboys.

Why doesn't Superman speedblitz everyone he has ever fought? Because
1. its bad storytelling.
2. its unrealistic even for comic book readers to concieve of.
3. there is no way to relatively compare speed level limits...so generally Superman fights far below his potential capabilities, and usually has to be "pushed" there.

Thus "Speedblitzing" opponents phailz in both comics and forum debates and is generally regarding as nothing more than fanboy dribble.

It's like when fanboys go "uh, Superman would totally throw him into the sun dude" or "He could just go take a sundip and rape dude"

It just doesnt happen that way in comics.

kgkg
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Which is exactly why it doesnt happen in comics...only in the minds of rabid fanboys.

1. its bad storytelling.
3. there is no way to relatively compare speed level limits...so generally Superman fights far below his potential capabilities, and usually has to be "pushed" there.

Thus "Speedblitzing" opponents phailz in both comics and forum debates and is generally regarding as nothing more than fanboy dribble.

It's like when fanboys go "uh, Superman would totally throw him into the sun dude" or "He could just go take a sundip and rape dude"

It just doesnt happen that way in comics. I like ur sig big grin

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by horrorwolf

1. its bad storytelling.

It just doesnt happen that way in comics.

Agreed my friend.

Speed is one thing that you have to take away in comics.

You just can't make any good comic fights if someone is just going to speed blitz all day. It's very lame and boring and Gay.

I say it's gay, because a true fight means taking your opponents best shots and still kicking the crap out of them.

That shows true victory over your opponent.

Moving fast where your opponent has no chance to fight you is a pointless and boring storyline.

If I am superman, I wouldn't have to use my quickness against someone.

I would be able to fight them blow by blow to show them that I can take what they have, and give them more.

Like I said, moving too fast doesn't mean you are a better "fighter".
All it means is that you are quicker and nothing else.

yugotank
Speed IS power....even in "our" world boxing. The faster you can punch,the better your odds of winning. The faster you can avoid a punch ,the better your odds of winning.

This holds true in any form of combat.The German army which was out numbered took down France using 'the Blitz'.Speed and movment can counter a stonger foe.

What would the Flash be w/o speed?

batdude123
Black Adam methinks.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by yugotank
Speed IS power....even in "our" world boxing. The faster you can punch,the better your odds of winning. The faster you can avoid a punch ,the better your odds of winning.

This holds true in any form of combat.The German army which was out numbered took down France using 'the Blitz'.Speed and movment can counter a stonger foe.

What would the Flash be w/o speed?

Exactly, the Flash would be nothing without speed.

If you took in speed into account for every fight.

Than superman should be able to beat.

Mr. Mxy
Galacutus
Mad Jim Jaspers
The Anti Monitor

and more

WHY you ask.

Well, that's because he could just speedblitz them all day and avoid there shots.

How could they hit something they can't see??

nvrbeenwthagirl
Exactly, the Flash would be nothing without speed.

If you took in speed into account for every fight.

Than superman should be able to beat.

Mr. Mxy
Galacutus
Mad Jim Jaspers
The Anti Monitor

and more

WHY you ask.

Well, that's because he could just speedblitz them all day and avoid there shots.

How could they hit something they can't see??
Youa ctually think Any of those guys you mentioned would have a hard tme seeing Superman. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

kevdude
Um sounds like Black Adam wins

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Youa ctually think Any of those guys you mentioned would have a hard tme seeing Superman. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Hey, if you can move at the speed of light, he would be moving to quick for them. This is what some people would say in a VS Battle.

My whole point of this conversation is that the Speedblitz stuff is freaking RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, does it say anything that they guys are capable of seeing something move at the speed of light. Or are we just suppose to assume this because of how powerful they are?

HueyFreeman
Speed is rather relative to comic book characters. Though is taken into a heavy context on these forums for the most part its unreliable at best. In comics speed is relative to the writer and there take on the characters. Characters that are incredibly slow have hit plenty of speedsters before (of course there are people I know who will come up with some twisted logic behind it.) Superman, SS, WW, Flash, Kyle have all been hit and even hurt by characters who dont even appear to be moving at the speed of sound. Some writers embellish it like when SS crosses galaxies on a dime or when Superman runs across city to stop a bullet, however for the most part character speeds are hardly the focus of most writers.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Speed is rather relative to comic book characters. Though is taken into a heavy context on these forums for the most part its unreliable at best. In comics speed is relative to the writer and there take on the characters. Characters that are incredibly slow have hit plenty of speedsters before (of course there are people I know who will come up with some twisted logic behind it.) Superman, SS, WW, Flash, Kyle have all been hit and even hurt by characters who dont even appear to be moving at the speed of sound. Some writers embellish it like when SS crosses galaxies on a dime or when Superman runs across city to stop a bullet, however for the most part character speeds are hardly the focus of most writers.

Good post and point my friend.

You can't really focus on speed, because if you did, you really can't get a good fight with guys that move at light speeds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.