First Still From HBP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Barker
haermm, etc.

First promotional picture released today. If duplicate thread, plz murge luls kthx. mmm uhuh

http://www.veritaserum.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=536&pos=0

Edit: I was the first to view it, lul, I are winrar.

Barker
http://video.the-leaky-cauldron.org/video/935

haermm, back, lol, glad to see the overwhelming response. This is the preview on the 2-disc "special edition" of OOTP. It shows some Horcrux discussion, some Quidditch stuff, stuff about the relationships, etc.

Hi Outbound.

FallenxAngel
haermm interesting.

Double poster.

Barker
Harry Potter forum is on the upswing, join us or be uhuh'd. haermm

siriuswriter

siriuswriter
And of course, I just posted a duplicate thread...

no expression

siriuswriter
Sorry, I didn't realize Barker had a thread already.

Reported for duplicate thread.

Barker
Beat you. uhuh

potcfan2003
OMG!! so glad they started working on HBP... I hope they do a better job with this one than they did wit OOTP... I mean no quidditch? come on!!

Barker
My thread title was better. uhuh

And Harry's hair changes more than TRH changes favorite teams, WHOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH. mmm

The Phantom
o.o Quite a still, Barker... doesn't show much...

MrCampion
I am looking forward to seeing Harry and Ginny kiss.

JackieCD
Never seen a harry potter and never would want to. bleh

MrCampion
Then why post in a forum about it?

Thoren
Originally posted by Barker
http://video.the-leaky-cauldron.org/video/935

haermm, back, lol, glad to see the overwhelming response. This is the preview on the 2-disc "special edition" of OOTP. It shows some Horcrux discussion, some Quidditch stuff, stuff about the relationships, etc.

Hi Outbound. I luff u.

Running Mascara

ladygrim
I didn't realise they had already started to film big grin

Ericadawn
Where's more pics? Shouldn't there be more by now?

siriuswriter
They've started to build temporary sets in Gloucester, so they should start filming there very soon. Alan Rickman said in an article that he was going to start filming in February, and as he has such a big part in this film, I suspect we'll start seeing some Snape/Draco or Snape/Harry stills.

*excitement*

Barker
Originally posted by Thoren
I luff u.
Take my boobs out of your av.

OB1-adobe
I know that kid is extremely wealthy now, but.........wouldn't you be kind of bored by now doing this?

siriuswriter
Well Radcliffe has now had two breaks from Harry Potter - "Equus," obviously, and the BBC movie "My Boy Jack." Watson has had a break in the BBC movie "Ballet Shoes," and Grint has done "Driving Lessons."

I think that after a break of another movie/play, they'd be ready to go back to it. Plus, think of how fun that set must be.

In other news, the cast and crew has now arrived in Gloucester, and filming should begin anytime.

Syren
eek!

siriuswriter
A couple of rumors debunked -

Steven Spielberg will NOT be directing Deathly Hallows, as confirmed by Dan Radcliffe at the BAFTA Awards.

Fleur Delacour will NOT be making an appearance in the HBP movie. (in fact, Clemence Posey hasn't even read the last three books yet.)

There's continuing talk about Deathly Hallows being split into two separate movies, but as producer David Heyman says, "A couple of people have expressed interest, people have gotten a few calls and a few emails, but it's still a year away.

"We won't start filming 'til February next year. So it hasn't really gone bananas yet. We've got thoughts, and I'm sure something will be announced in the not-too-distant future."

siriuswriter, signing out. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.