1 Guardian (Ganthet) vs. Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sundipped
Who owns who?

King Kandy
Odin in a stomp.

guy222
odin ftw

grey fox
Couldn't Ganthet theoretically kamikaze Odin FTW .

Larceny
Odin

King Kandy
Originally posted by grey fox
Couldn't Ganthet theoretically kamikaze Odin FTW .
Well it wouldn't be a win then...

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by King Kandy
Well it wouldn't be a win then...
Draw ftw

nvrbeenwthagirl
Inconclusive. If Ganthet is anywhere near the power of say the other power sources of the other Lanterns, then Odin is mush. Ganthet is the creator of Kyle's ring, the uber one, and half the creator/Power source of the Blue corps.

Deathstroke
I'm not sure how powerful a guardian is. I thought I'd read that 1 guardian is equal to 200 green lanterns or some such.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Inconclusive. If Ganthet is anywhere near the power of say the other power sources of the other Lanterns, then Odin is mush. Ganthet is the creator of Kyle's ring, the uber one, and half the creator/Power source of the Blue corps. Your argument is purely speculative,Odin beats him senseless. Odin has feats. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
Your argument is purely speculative,Odin beats him senseless. Odin has feats. smile

Ganthet gave a 5th of the power it took to pierce Hypertime. A weaker Gaurdian was able to remove SBP from the universe Atom by Atom.

King Kandy
Ganthet gave a 5th of the power it took to pierce Hypertime. A weaker Gaurdian was able to remove SBP from the universe Atom by Atom.
So one gaurdian SACRIFICING himself to get Superman Prime into another universe is above Odin?

Especially when it didn't even Kill Superman Prime.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So one gaurdian SACRIFICING himself to get Superman Prime into another universe is above Odin?

Especially when it didn't even Kill Superman Prime.

Atom by Atom. A WEAKER gaurdian. Ganthet was the guardian that gave kyle, the most powerful GL ring EVER. Ganthet is also most likely the power source for the new blue corps. Oh, and Odin couldn't even shake a planet without two other skyfather's during his last days. He's a far cry from the guy who used to be able to destroy dead galaxies.

Newjak
Ganthet gave a 5th of the power it took to pierce Hypertime. A weaker Gaurdian was able to remove SBP from the universe Atom by Atom. So would you say that Odin wouldn't be able to replicate that particular feat?

Newjak
Atom by Atom. A WEAKER gaurdian. Ganthet was the guardian that gave kyle, the most powerful GL ring EVER. Ganthet is also most likely the power source for the new blue corps. Oh, and Odin couldn't even shake a planet without two other skyfather's during his last days. He's a far cry from the guy who used to be able to destroy dead galaxies. I would also like to ask exactly what level is this new corps oh right we don't know exactly how strong the blue corps is. So as of right now that feat means jack.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Newjak
I would also like to ask exactly what level is this new corps oh right we don't know exactly how strong the blue corps is. So as of right now that feat means jack.

We know that the blue corps will be at least as strong as the GL corps. due to the prophesy of the waring corps fighting. Each were represented as being equal to the other. Besides, odin barely could shake a planet during his latter years. Asgardians aren't immortal. It would make sense that he would depower like any other being that ages.

Newjak
We know that the blue corps will be at least as strong as the GL corps. due to the prophesy of the waring corps fighting. Each were represented as being equal to the other. Besides, odin barely could shake a planet during his latter years. Asgardians aren't immortal. It would make sense that he would depower like any other being that ages. So all you've got is speculation.

You don't know if the Green Corps will be depowered.
Also I would also like to see a direct correlation between the Guardian's power that made them and then the power of the corps.

Because if the Black Corps is supposed to be as strong as the Green as well. then that would mean one Guardian would be just as powerful as the Anti-Monitor yet we know this isn't true.

And Odin barely shaking a planet just disregards everything he did before? Not really. Just because he only shakes a planet doesn't mean anything. He has destroyed dead Galaxies, and recreate the entire dimension of Asgard. You just don't take those away, just because he only shook a planet once. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
So all you've got is speculation.

You don't know if the Green Corps will be depowered.
Also I would also like to see a direct correlation between the Guardian's power that made them and then the power of the corps.

Because if the Black Corps is supposed to be as strong as the Green as well. then that would mean one Guardian would be just as powerful as the Anti-Monitor yet we know this isn't true.

And Odin barely shaking a planet just disregards everything he did before? Not really. Just because he only shakes a planet doesn't mean anything. He has destroyed dead Galaxies, and recreate the entire dimension of Asgard. You just don't take those away, just because he only shook a planet once. wink

Those were previous feats. You know like when DS previously was able to beat Pre crisis kryptionians like red headed step childen. Why should we count shit Odin did in the silver age when his current showings dont' show nearly that much power? Also, Ganthet was NOT in the fight against the AM. Makes you wonder why hmm? I doubt Odin can beat 100 Gl's. currently, 1 guardian is equal to 200 GL's since each sector now has TWo GL's. Oh and Ganthet just happens to be more powerful than any other gaurdian. I'd say Odin is up shit's creek. Especially since a few members of the GL corps could contain a galaxy destroying Blast.

King Kandy
What's this "Shaking a planet in his later years" nonsense?

juggernaut74
Not sure who would win but I think Ganthet is being underrated here.

King Kandy
I doubt Odin can beat 100 Gl's.
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

a Few GL's held a galactic lvl blast in check. just for reference.

Newjak
Those were previous feats. You know like when DS previously was able to beat Pre crisis kryptionians like red headed step childen. Why should we count shit Odin did in the silver age when his current showings dont' show nearly that much power? Also, Ganthet was NOT in the fight against the AM. Makes you wonder why hmm? I doubt Odin can beat 100 Gl's. currently, 1 guardian is equal to 200 GL's since each sector now has TWo GL's. Oh and Ganthet just happens to be more powerful than any other gaurdian. I'd say Odin is up shit's creek. Especially since a few members of the GL corps could contain a galaxy destroying Blast. There is a difference between what happened to DS and Odin. Odin was shaking a planet in battle. We commonly see that thing happen. You know Planet Busters fighting but only shaking cities that kind of thing. Now if Odin had say lost to Silver Surfer a number of times then yes it would be a case of the ol' DS Syndrome but because he only shook a planet means nothing.

By the way Thor has absorbed a universal attack before and Odin beat him like a red headed step child. Odin would beat hundreds of Silver Surfers as well. Heck the Odinpower has shown way more power and control than anything the Guardians have done.

And are you really trying to say Ganthet is equal to the AM?

Newjak
a Few GL's held a galactic lvl blast in check. just for reference. And Thor has absorbed a universal attack before doesn't mean Odin beat Thor everytime or a 100 Thors for that matter. Odin would beat 100s of any top-tier.

nvrbeenwthagirl
There is a difference between what happened to DS and Odin. Odin was shaking a planet in battle. We commonly see that thing happen. You know Planet Busters fighting but only shaking cities that kind of thing. Now if Odin had say lost to Silver Surfer a number of times then yes it would be a case of the ol' DS Syndrome but because he only shook a planet means nothing.

By the way Thor has absorbed a universal attack before and Odin beat him like a red headed step child. Odin would beat hundreds of Silver Surfers as well. Heck the Odinpower has shown way more power and control than anything the Guardians have done.

And are you really trying to say Ganthet is equal to the AM?

I'm saying Ganthet is more powerful than any other gaurdian. We do know this about gaurdians. SBP a skyfather level being couldn't kill one. The best he could do was hurt them. The touch of the AM couldn't kill one. He only burned one badly. The guardians where able to incinerate Sinestro corps members with ease as well as three gaurdians shown pwning the AM's arm and chest. I'd say that Ganthet, the most powerful of all Guardians wouldn't be a walk in the park for Odin. Hell, I think Superboy prime wouldn't be a walk in the park for Odin.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And Thor has absorbed a universal attack before doesn't mean Odin beat Thor everytime or a 100 Thors for that matter. Odin would beat 100s of any top-tier.

where is this universal attack that Thor has absorbed? if you mean, the hammer, that hammer is ODin's power. It is more poweful than thor. Even surfer says the HAMMER is more powerful than his power cosmic. Not Thor. And I still have never seen this universal absorbtion by thor. Heard of a galactic one by him. Never a universal lvl one.

Newjak
where is this universal attack that Thor has absorbed? if you mean, the hammer, that hammer is ODin's power. It is more poweful than thor. Even surfer says the HAMMER is more powerful than his power cosmic. Not Thor. And I still have never seen this universal absorbtion by thor. Heard of a galactic one by him. Never a universal lvl one. It's where he absorbs the blast from a bomb that would destroy 1/5th of the Universe. The bombs were about to be detonated by the Grandmaster.

Umm really because I can name quite a few appearances where the Hammer is nothing more than a focal point of thor's own power. It's always been Thor's powers its just that the Hammer can amp it up some more.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's where he absorbs the blast from a bomb that would destroy 1/5th of the Universe. The bombs were about to be detonated by the Grandmaster.

Umm really because I can name quite a few appearances where the Hammer is nothing more than a focal point of thor's own power. It's always been Thor's powers its just that the Hammer can amp it up some more.

Odin himself talks about the hammer and how in his hands, no one can survive a hit from him. The hammer is odin's power and creation. without it, Thor wouldn't be nearly who he is. and a 1/5th of the universe destroying bomb isn't quite universal. And if all the bombs where able to destroy one 5th of the universe and thor only absorbs ONE of thier blast, how is that even equal to one 5th of universal destroying power?

Newjak
I'm saying Ganthet is more powerful than any other gaurdian. We do know this about gaurdians. SBP a skyfather level being couldn't kill one. The best he could do was hurt them. The touch of the AM couldn't kill one. He only burned one badly. The guardians where able to incinerate Sinestro corps members with ease as well as three gaurdians shown pwning the AM's arm and chest. I'd say that Ganthet, the most powerful of all Guardians wouldn't be a walk in the park for Odin. Hell, I think Superboy prime wouldn't be a walk in the park for Odin.

Superboy Prime Skyfather level laughing

Please fighting a few top-tiers to a stand still doesn't equate to Skyfather Status. laughing

Heck if you look at feats Dr. Strange has much better feats than SMP has ever had laughing

Now I'm not saying he isn't strong but a Skyfather he is not. Seriously get that nonsense out of your head.

Anyways let's get to some more of these points.

A weakened AM that was terribly hurt by a Galaxy destroying blast hurt the Guardians. SMP Prime you couldn't put down normal Superman in a few shots hurt them.

Once again saying they aren't weak but Odin stood in a battle that wrecked Galaxies without being hurt and has fought Surter who you know uses Galaxies to make his Sword.

Odin and has always been the top Skyfather. Basically he is almost the tops before you get into Abstract level beings almost.

And the Guardians have never shown to even begin to approach that level.

Newjak
Odin himself talks about the hammer and how in his hands, no one can survive a hit from him. The hammer is odin's power and creation. without it, Thor wouldn't be nearly who he is. and a 1/5th of the universe destroying bomb isn't quite universal. And if all the bombs where able to destroy one 5th of the universe and thor only absorbs ONE of thier blast, how is that even equal to one 5th of universal destroying power? Ummm Odin didn't create the Hammer. And yes the Hammer in his hands would be more powerful because instead in channeling Thor's power the hammer would be channeling Odin's confused

And it wasn't a bunch of bombs that together could only destroy a 1/5th of the universe it was 5 bombs each one in and of itself capable of destroying 1/5th of the Universe which as the Grandmaster said would destroy all of it. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Superboy Prime Skyfather level laughing

Please fighting a few top-tiers to a stand still doesn't equate to Skyfather Status. laughing

Heck if you look at feats Dr. Strange has much better feats than SMP has ever had laughing

Now I'm not saying he isn't strong but a Skyfather he is not. Seriously get that nonsense out of your head.

Anyways let's get to some more of these points.

A weakened AM that was terribly hurt by a Galaxy destroying blast hurt the Guardians. SMP Prime you couldn't put down normal Superman in a few shots hurt them.

Once again saying they aren't weak but Odin stood in a battle that wrecked Galaxies without being hurt and has fought Surter who you know uses Galaxies to make his Sword.

Odin and has always been the top Skyfather. Basically he is almost the tops before you get into Abstract level beings almost.

Odin is a fallacy created by marvel wankers. Let's get some thing str8 shall we. First of all, SBP most certainly is Precrisis. ALL precrisis kryptonians where skyfather lvl beings. Now if you can show me one trans lvl being who can move planets around then you have a case. As for odin destroying galaxies, inconclusive. I've never seen it. I've seen poeple say he must have in his battle, and something about long dead galaxies. Hyperbole bullshit. inconclusive. And The AM hurt the guardians BEFORE he was blasted by the galactic explosions. And still he stood. a true testiment to his power. As for Dr. Strange, Dr. strange has no feats that can't be topped by a decent GL. Period.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ummm Odin didn't create the Hammer. And yes the Hammer in his hands would be more powerful because instead in channeling Thor's power the hammer would be channeling Odin's confused

And it wasn't a bunch of bombs that together could only destroy a 1/5th of the universe it was 5 bombs each one in and of itself capable of destroying 1/5th of the Universe which as the Grandmaster said would destroy all of it. wink

Orion has Turned back UNIVERSAL destroying Forces with his AF. He's equal to Superman. Superman was bitched by Superboy prime, several times on panel. wink

King Kandy
Now if you can show me one trans lvl being who can move planets around then you have a case.B]
Darkseid.
Superman 1M.
Pre-Crisis Superman.

Newjak
Odin is a fallacy created by marvel wankers. Let's get some thing str8 shall we. First of all, SBP most certainly is Precrisis. ALL precrisis kryptonians where skyfather lvl beings. Now if you can show me one trans lvl being who can move planets around then you have a case. As for odin destroying galaxies, inconclusive. I've never seen it. I've seen poeple say he must have in his battle, and something about long dead galaxies. Hyperbole bullshit. inconclusive. And The AM hurt the guardians BEFORE he was blasted by the galactic explosions. And still he stood. a true testiment to his power. As for Dr. Strange, Dr. strange has no feats that can't be topped by a decent GL. Period. laughing

No they were not Skyfather level beings. They just had a very good track record.

Seriously to move Planets I wouldn't even have to go that high up. GL Hal has moved planets.

Superman has moved planets

Thor has moved a planetary sized object.

Gladiator has shown planetary muscle really that is terrible.

So jsut because you haven't seen means it is inconclusive terrible logic. And it wasn't Hyperbole it was directly stated by the Narrator to be a direct effect from Odin's battle. And still Odin fights against beings who use weapons forged from Galaxies.

And are you serious Dr. Strange best feats simply outstrip anything done by the GLs save Full-Powered Parallax and Ion.

And the point remains AM was still very weakened.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Darkseid.
Superman 1M.
Pre-Crisis Superman.

DS is a skyfather. Regardless of the idiot voting that took place in the tier thread. takion, who was able to push back on the power of the god wave is a sky father and less than DS. just goes to show how much marvel wanking there still is here.

Sueprman 1M is certainly beyond trans. he'd kick thanos ass from here to eternity. What trans lvl being can hold back half a galaxy? Not thanos. And he's the very top of that tier.
pre-crisis superman is skyfather. or dont' you forget that as a boy he pulled a Galaxy or solar system worth of planets. can't remember which.

Newjak
Orion has Turned back UNIVERSAL destroying Forces with his AF. He's equal to Superman. Superman was bitched by Superboy prime, several times on panel. wink That has nothing to do with Prime that is just showing a few 100 GLs really aren't anything compared to Odin and unlike SMP who seemingly can not knock out a top tier to save his life, Odin one shots them without trying to hurt them.

Newjak
DS is a skyfather. Regardless of the idiot voting that took place in the tier thread. takion, who was able to push back on the power of the god wave is a sky father and less than DS. just goes to show how much marvel wanking there still is here.

Sueprman 1M is certainly beyond trans. he'd kick thanos ass from here to eternity. What trans lvl being can hold back half a galaxy? Not thanos. And he's the very top of that tier.
pre-crisis superman is skyfather. or dont' you forget that as a boy he pulled a Galaxy or solar system worth of planets. can't remember which. Dr. strange and Dr. Fate could confused

And as Stated Thor has already held back Universal power.

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing

No they were not Skyfather level beings. They just had a very good track record.

Seriously to move Planets I wouldn't even have to go that high up. GL Hal has moved planets.

Superman has moved planets

Thor has moved a planetary sized object.

Gladiator has shown planetary muscle really that is terrible.

So jsut because you haven't seen means it is inconclusive terrible logic. And it wasn't Hyperbole it was directly stated by the Narrator to be a direct effect from Odin's battle. And still Odin fights against beings who use weapons forged from Galaxies.

And are you serious Dr. Strange best feats simply outstrip anything done by the GLs save Full-Powered Parallax and Ion.

And the point remains AM was still very weakened.

When Dr. strange can hold a big bang, or send beings who's powers outstrip the imps to heaven, let me know.

As for kryptonians, They were in deed skyfather lvl. And SBP not only moved a planet, but he moved PLANETS so fast that thier atmospheres didn't even change. Now again, tell me, what trans lvl being can do that?And I need to see on panel, the narrator say that Odin's battle's destroyed galaxies.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That has nothing to do with Prime that is just showing a few 100 GLs really aren't anything compared to Odin and unlike SMP who seemingly can not knock out a top tier to save his life, Odin one shots them without trying to hurt them.

The Odin wanking ****ing gets on my nerves. Seriously. next you guys will be saying Odin can beat yugah khan. No way Odin can beat 100 GL's. And SMP has knocked out a couple of top tiers. As I have already given examples in another thread.

Newjak
When Dr. strange can hold a big bang, or send beings who's powers outstrip the imps to heaven, let me know.

As for kryptonians, They were in deed skyfather lvl. And SBP not only moved a planet, but he moved PLANETS so fast that thier atmospheres didn't even change. Now again, tell me, what trans lvl being can do that?And I need to see on panel, the narrator say that Odin's battle's destroyed galaxies. Ummmm you do know Silver Surfer has manipulated the energies of the big bang before and Dr. Strange has fought beings greater than the Imps at least on panel feats that is.

Anyways Dr. Strange managed to go up against the IG before and his magic was able to keep him safe for some time.

And I already know you have posted in Odin threads before that contained the scan. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dr. strange and Dr. Fate could confused

And as Stated Thor has already held back Universal power.

Dr. strange and Dr. Fate could what? Dr. strange got beat by ninjas and dr. fate got beaten by desaad. And Thor absorbed the blast of a bomb designed to kill a 5th of the universe into his hammer. HAMMER. he didn't bat the energy back did he? Or deflect it. Your saying just absorbed it into the hammer. Wonder how thor would do against the same energy being controlled by a sentient being. things have a way of changing when it's a battle vs. a feat.

Newjak
The Odin wanking ****ing gets on my nerves. Seriously. next you guys will be saying Odin can beat yugah khan. No way Odin can beat 100 GL's. And SMP has knocked out a couple of top tiers. As I have already given examples in another thread. Really and what gives you this idea.

Hasn't SMP beaten 50 GLs before?

I mean let's face it not every GL is Kyle, Hal, John, Yat level power wise. And most of the lower GLs have been nothing but Cannon Fodder for every new bigtime enemy.

And seeing as Silver Surfer is just as powerful as any GL and Odin basically pimp slaps him around with ease I don't see 100 GLs even begining to match what Odin can do.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ummmm you do know Silver Surfer has manipulated the energies of the big bang before and Dr. Strange has fought beings greater than the Imps at least on panel feats that is.

Anyways Dr. Strange managed to go up against the IG before and his magic was able to keep him safe for some time.

And I already know you have posted in Odin threads before that contained the scan. wink

The scan was inconclusive. It talked about dead galaxies. What the ****. And Strange has never fought anybeing greater than a 5d imp. He'd get his head handed to him fighting batmite, let alone mxy. And the silver surfer almost got crunched himself manipulating the energies of the crunch. Not exactly the same as simply holding a big bang. manipulating energy that is there and not exploding outwards is a lot less difficult than holding big bang power. comparison debunked. Odin is a hype machine. He couldn't even beat mangog.

Newjak
Dr. strange and Dr. Fate could what? Dr. strange got beat by ninjas and dr. fate got beaten by desaad. And Thor absorbed the blast of a bomb designed to kill a 5th of the universe into his hammer. HAMMER. he didn't bat the energy back did he? Or deflect it. Your saying just absorbed it into the hammer. Wonder how thor would do against the same energy being controlled by a sentient being. things have a way of changing when it's a battle vs. a feat. Nice low feats you know because not everyone has those.

Anyways I would think Dr. Strange proving to beat someone who can threaten the Universe is good enough.

And once again Hammer extension of Thor's powers wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Really and what gives you this idea.

Hasn't SMP beaten 50 GLs before?

I mean let's face it not every GL is Kyle, Hal, John, Yat level power wise. And most of the lower GLs have been nothing but Cannon Fodder for every new bigtime enemy.

And seeing as Silver Surfer is just as powerful as any GL and Odin basically pimp slaps him around with ease I don't see 100 GLs even begining to match what Odin can do.

Silver sufer has 1 percent of galactus's power. 100 surfers would equal galactus. Now if you say surfer is as powerful as any Gl, then 100 Gl's would equal galactus. we know for certain that 100 GL's equal the gaurdians, but it may be 200 now that it's 2 gl's for every sector. you know, just doing the math.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nice low feats you know because not everyone has those.

Anyways I would think Dr. Strange proving to beat someone who can threaten the Universe is good enough.

And once again Hammer extension of Thor's powers wink
And Odin is no exception. He has plenty enough low feats for all this Odin wanking to cease.

Newjak
The scan was inconclusive. It talked about dead galaxies. What the ****. And Strange has never fought anybeing greater than a 5d imp. He'd get his head handed to him fighting batmite, let alone mxy. And the silver surfer almost got crunched himself manipulating the energies of the crunch. Not exactly the same as simply holding a big bang. manipulating energy that is there and not exploding outwards is a lot less difficult than holding big bang power. comparison debunked. Odin is a hype machine. He couldn't even beat mangog. Not really as dead Galaxies being destroyed is quite conclusive.

really because besides World's Funniest a Non Cannon piece of literature 5D Imps generally don't show a lot of power along the lines of Abstracts. Heck I'll bring in something even better. Did you know that in DC/Marvel that DR Strange actually had a 5D Imp as a pet. Amazing what Non Cannon can do. wink

Anyways the same Mangog got destroyed by King Thor with a gesture. And it has been stated that Odin allowed the enemies of Asgard to live even though he could beat them all.

Newjak
Silver sufer has 1 percent of galactus's power. 100 surfers would equal galactus. Now if you say surfer is as powerful as any Gl, then 100 Gl's would equal galactus. we know for certain that 100 GL's equal the gaurdians, but it may be 200 now that it's 2 gl's for every sector. you know, just doing the math. Exceot your Math is very flawed. Silver Surfer equals a lot less than 1% of Galactus. 100 GLs wouldn't even be a nuisance for Galactus.

I mean the same GLs have low feats as well. Odin has very high high feats though and we know for a fact that Odin plays around with top tier beings like they are nothing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Not really as dead Galaxies being destroyed is quite conclusive.

really because besides World's Funniest a Non Cannon piece of literature 5D Imps generally show a lot. Heck I'll bring in something even better. Did you know that in DC/Marvel that DR Strange actually had a 5D Imp as a pet. Amazing what Non Cannon can do. wink

Anyways the same Mangog got destroyed by King Thor with a gesture. And it has been stated that Odin allowed the enemies of Asgard to live even though he could beat them all.

Sighs. You really think world's funnest is Non cannon? I'd advise you to take a look at 52. Hypertime is still cannon. And thus, so is world's funnest. did you know that in superman batman 25, mr. mxy brought back the multiverse AFTER it was already forged into one by luthor? did you know that the joker with mxy's power was able to pwn the quintessence and bind the spectre to all of reality? Bringing up a cross over is a REAL smart way of trying to debunk a Canon story. It's also been stated that the gaurdians of the universe are the most powerful beings in the universe. So what's stated means jack. Just so you know. And a dead galaxy is a non feat to me. It means jack. It has no life. No suns. Nothing. it's a crumbled shell of what it once was.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Exceot your Math is very flawed. Silver Surfer equals a lot less than 1% of Galactus. 100 GLs wouldn't even be a nuisance for Galactus.

I mean the same GLs have low feats as well. Odin has very high high feats though and we know for a fact that Odin plays around with top tier beings like they are nothing.

A rogue gaurdian embarrassed the **** out of hal jordan. So it's not like the gaurdians dont' play with top tiers. ANd thanos also plays with top tiers. Odin bitching surfer is not that impressive. given the fact that he couldn't put Thanos down conclusively. And it was stated on panel that the surfer had 1% of galactus power. Now I dont' know if this has changed, but I been reading surfer a long time, and I know I've seen that on panel.

Mr. Slippyfist

Ganthellax got beat by 5 GL's... shifty

Newjak
Sighs. You really think world's funnest is Non cannon? I'd advise you to take a look at 52. Hypertime is still cannon. And thus, so is world's funnest. did you know that in superman batman 25, mr. mxy brought back the multiverse AFTER it was already forged into one by luthor? did you know that the joker with mxy's power was able to pwn the quintessence and bind the spectre to all of reality? Bringing up a cross over is a REAL smart way of trying to debunk a Canon story. It's also been stated that the gaurdians of the universe are the most powerful beings in the universe. So what's stated means jack. Just so you know. And a dead galaxy is a non feat to me. It means jack. It has no life. No suns. Nothing. it's a crumbled shell of what it once was.

I have and just because Hypertime becomes cannon doesn't equate to World's Funniest being cannon. Last I checked the Marvel Omniverse still exists but not everything written by Marvel is cannon for all of Marvel. wink

Odin has shaken the Mutliverse confused

And the Spectre's powers vary a lot so I don't really think that is always a good feat to go by.

I mean beings have trapped Galactus when he is weaker. I could also point out that Mxy was held in check by a evil zatanna not exactly a good feat.

And Odins fight was not only destroying long dead Galaxies it was also reigniting dieing suns remember and once agian these were side effects meaning that most of their power was concentrated on each other so those thing shappening weren't even them focused on doing those things. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
One more thing, It took 26 lanterns to shield a galactic lvl blast. For reference.

Newjak
A rogue gaurdian embarrassed the **** out of hal jordan. So it's not like the gaurdians dont' play with top tiers. ANd thanos also plays with top tiers. Odin bitching surfer is not that impressive. given the fact that he couldn't put Thanos down conclusively. And it was stated on panel that the surfer had 1% of galactus power. Now I dont' know if this has changed, but I been reading surfer a long time, and I know I've seen that on panel. If Surfer had 1% of Galactus' power than he would be able to destroy multiple Solar Systems at the same time wink

And the only reason Odin couldn't put down Thanos is because Thanos couldn't die at the time because of Death.

And Odin not only pimp slaps top tiers he recreates entire dimensions.

Newjak
One more thing, It took 26 lanterns to shield a galactic lvl blast. For reference. I would also like to point out that most of the blast was directed at AM and the 26 GLs were only shielding from the residual effects. It wasn't like they were directly taking on the full blast. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
I have and just because Hypertime becomes cannon doesn't equate to World's Funniest being cannon. Last I checked the Marvel Omniverse still exists but not everything written by Marvel is cannon for all of Marvel. wink

Odin has shaken the Mutliverse confused

And the Spectre's powers vary a lot so I don't really think that is always a good feat to go by.

I mean beings have trapped Galactus when he is weaker. I could also point out that Mxy was held in check by a evil zatanna not exactly a good feat.

And Odins fight was not only destroying long dead Galaxies it was also reigniting dieing suns remember and once agian these were side effects meaning that most of their power was concentrated on each other so those thing shappening weren't even them focused on doing those things. wink

For one, there is only one mxy. Canonized by countdown. the end of the book shows mxy and it even shows an "alternate" mxy as an essential story. There is ONLY one mxy. Hypertime also made every DC story canon. And unless I'm crazy, IC didn't just unmake all of that status quo. Now find something that says Hypertime is invalid and thus all else worlds stories are invalid. Cuz guess what, The exact opposite is shown in IC. IT shows else worlds stories as all having been real. Not only else worlds stories, but precrisis as well. And the fact that mxy unmade and put everything back means there wouldn't be ONE world to show that story, since he literally visited all of DC.

Where is it stated that Odin has shaken the multiverse? I've never seen that. Forum myth.

And if odin destroyed long dead galaxies in his fight, which dead galaxies are shit to me, easy to crumble, it's not like he did it alone. he was fighting someone else. As for igniting a dying sun, so that is a feat? Light ray has made a super sun while being weakened. I'm not impressed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
If Surfer had 1% of Galactus' power than he would be able to destroy multiple Solar Systems at the same time wink

And the only reason Odin couldn't put down Thanos is because Thanos couldn't die at the time because of Death.

And Odin not only pimp slaps top tiers he recreates entire dimensions.

DS creates entire universes daily. And yet many think odin is above ds. Odin does not impress me.

And just becuz thanos can't die, doesn't mean he can't be knocked out or bitched. big G had no problem making Thanos beg for his life. And Big G was working thru force fields as well. And surfer shouldn't be able to destroy multiple solar systems. WRONG. We dont' know that big G was down to 1% when he did that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I would also like to point out that most of the blast was directed at AM and the 26 GLs were only shielding from the residual effects. It wasn't like they were directly taking on the full blast. wink

WRONG. I'm looking at the book. they Held the blast and AM in a CIRCLE.

gogogadgetgo
One more thing, It took 26 lanterns to shield a galactic lvl blast. For reference.

I would also like to point out that most of the blast was directed at AM and the 26 GLs were only shielding from the residual effects. It wasn't like they were directly taking on the full blast. wink

confused

Newjak
For one, there is only one mxy. Canonized by countdown. the end of the book shows mxy and it even shows an "alternate" mxy as an essential story. There is ONLY one mxy. Hypertime also made every DC story canon. And unless I'm crazy, IC didn't just unmake all of that status quo. Now find something that says Hypertime is invalid and thus all else worlds stories are invalid. Cuz guess what, The exact opposite is shown in IC. IT shows else worlds stories as all having been real. Not only else worlds stories, but precrisis as well. And the fact that mxy unmade and put everything back means there wouldn't be ONE world to show that story, since he literally visited all of DC.

Where is it stated that Odin has shaken the multiverse? I've never seen that. Forum myth.

And if odin destroyed long dead galaxies in his fight, which dead galaxies are shit to me, easy to crumble, it's not like he did it alone. he was fighting someone else. As for igniting a dying sun, so that is a feat? Light ray has made a super sun while being weakened. I'm not impressed. There is only one Spectre but not everything from Vertigo is Cannon to main DC wink

So basically you are wrong.

Also once again ther eis only one Living tribunal but Thanos: the end isn't exactly cannon. stick out tongue

Even if they are dead galaxies devoid of life they still have sheet size Nvr. To cover that much area is a crazy feat none of the Guardians have reproduced.

Newjak
DS creates entire universes daily. And yet many think odin is above ds. Odin does not impress me.

And just becuz thanos can't die, doesn't mean he can't be knocked out or bitched. big G had no problem making Thanos beg for his life. And Big G was working thru force fields as well. And surfer shouldn't be able to destroy multiple solar systems. WRONG. We dont' know that big G was down to 1% when he did that. Except they are small Universes much like Marvel Dimensions and Odin jsut has better feats than DS.

And Thanos has also knocked down Galactus.

The only thing that separated the two encounters is that when Odin had Thanos beaten into pulp Thanos kept getting back up.

And seeing as Big G at full power can destroy the Universe 1% of that is quite a bit. I only give Silver surfer Solar System destroying power because at 1% that would have to be the bare minimum you could give someone like that.

Newjak
WRONG. I'm looking at the book. they Held the blast and AM in a CIRCLE. I'm looking at it as well and the the center of the blast is where AM is and the blast would have impacted him the most. The GLs would have been hardly getting the full force of the blast.

nvrbeenwthagirl
There is only one Spectre but not everything from Vertigo is Cannon to main DC wink

So basically you are wrong.

Also once again ther eis only one Living tribunal but Thanos: the end isn't exactly cannon. stick out tongue

Even if they are dead galaxies devoid of life they still have sheet size Nvr. To cover that much area is a crazy feat none of the Guardians have reproduced.

First of all, The spectre has already talked about the spectre prime and the other spectres. didn't you know that? everything is canon to the spectre.

Everything is canon to mxy. It doesn't have to be to the main DCu. But we already know that Mxy wiped out everything and then put it back as planned. This was on purpose so that nothing would be changed after the story. So basically, your wrong.

As for Dead Galaxies, I'm not impressed. Devoid of life, no energy, no power. yes it's impressive the size, but Odin had help in whom he was fighting. THEY destroyed dead galaxies.

OH one more thing, covering that much area means the big donut when it's empty dead space.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm looking at it as well and the the center of the blast is where AM is and the blast would have impacted him the most. The GLs would have been hardly getting the full force of the blast.

Um, The GL"s have a FULL circle around the AM and the ship. If they hadn't, the blast would have destroyed the earth and everyone on it as well as the milkyway. What the hell are you reading/ Not the same thing I am.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Except they are small Universes much like Marvel Dimensions and Odin jsut has better feats than DS.

And Thanos has also knocked down Galactus.

The only thing that separated the two encounters is that when Odin had Thanos beaten into pulp Thanos kept getting back up.

And seeing as Big G at full power can destroy the Universe 1% of that is quite a bit. I only give Silver surfer Solar System destroying power because at 1% that would have to be the bare minimum you could give someone like that.

Surfer went mad absorbing the power of a star. Solar system destroying power might be a tad over rated. I'm sure he could do it in a few blast or some tinkering, but not in one fell swoop.

As for Thanos knocking Down galactus, That is a non feat. Thing has too.
As for DS creating Universes and you calling them small, that is more of that damned marvel wanking bullshit. I could easily say Odin destroyed small galaxies or his dimensions are even smaller than DS's. Odin simply has better feats is just marvel wanking pure and simple. if you really want to get technical.

Mr. Slippyfist
no expression

Wow...

Newjak
First of all, The spectre has already talked about the spectre prime and the other spectres. didn't you know that? everything is canon to the spectre.

Everything is canon to mxy. It doesn't have to be to the main DCu. But we already know that Mxy wiped out everything and then put it back as planned. This was on purpose so that nothing would be changed after the story. So basically, your wrong.

As for Dead Galaxies, I'm not impressed. Devoid of life, no energy, no power. yes it's impressive the size, but Odin had help in whom he was fighting. THEY destroyed dead galaxies.

OH one more thing, covering that much area means the big donut when it's empty dead space. Yeah all backed from the same power yet there has never been a true point where Vertigo has been considered Cannon for the main DC.

So once again you are WRONG. If it has never been referenced main DCU then it never happened. Just like Vertigo. That goes with or without Hypertime.

Um Nvr you aren't making any sense. Dead Galaxies will still be made of Mtter and to be able to destroy matter in that large area is a huge feat one that none of the Guardians or SMP have duplicated even with help.

Newjak
Surfer went mad absorbing the power of a star. Solar system destroying power might be a tad over rated. I'm sure he could do it in a few blast or some tinkering, but not in one fell swoop.

As for DS creating Universes and you calling them small, that is more of that damned marvel wanking bullshit. I could easily say Odin destroyed small galaxies or his dimensions are even smaller than DS's. Odin simply has better feats is just marvel wanking pure and simple. if you really want to get technical. I'm saying if he had 1% of Galactus's power than he would have to have the ability to deatroy Multiple Solar Systems at once. It would be the only way he could have 1% power.

Yeah I forgot Batman has knocked down DS wink

And I'm saying that i nterms of Universes it isn't like DS creates a completely new Universe with its own Superman, GLs. They are basically pocket dimensions not actually that big. It has nothing to do with wanking it is simply the truth.

batdude123
And Thor has absorbed a universal attack before

When? smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah all backed from the same power yet there has never been a true point where Vertigo has been considered Cannon for the main DC.

So once again you are WRONG. If it has never been referenced main DCU then it never happened. Just like Vertigo. That goes with or without Hypertime.

Um Nvr you aren't making any sense. Dead Galaxies will still be made of Mtter and to be able to destroy matter in that large area is a huge feat one that none of the Guardians or SMP have duplicated even with help.

A dead galaxy would be made of BRITTLE matter. And the feat is done WITH the help of another being in whom he was fighitng. And you are wrong, things dont' have to be referenced by the main dcu to be canon. the main dcu never referenced any of those elseworld's stories, but we were shown in IC that ALL of those stories where indeed canon. Unlike marvel, DC's universes have always existed seperate of the main one and yet part of it. The JSA's world was just as valid as the JLA's world. One wasn't canon and the other not. World's funnest is canon. Oh, don't forget superman batman 25 when mxy disregards continuity and pulls alternate superman and batmen out of the mulitverse. The one that had been destroyed twice. since you dont' think mxy has that kind of power.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm saying if he had 1% of Galactus's power than he would have to have the ability to deatroy Multiple Solar Systems at once. It would be the only way he could have 1% power.

Yeah I forgot Batman has knocked down DS wink

And I'm saying that i nterms of Universes it isn't like DS creates a completely new Universe with its own Superman, GLs. They are basically pocket dimensions not actually that big. It has nothing to do with wanking it is simply the truth.

It's quite obvious you aren't reading enough DC. DS did create alternate universes with thier own superman, batmen, JLA, ect. He also created his own earth, pwned Death's avatar, and the new gods. The truth is you are marvel wanking. And i'm almost certain it was stated that surfer had 1% of Big G's power.

Newjak
A dead galaxy would be made of BRITTLE matter. And the feat is done WITH the help of another being in whom he was fighitng. And you are wrong, things dont' have to be referenced by the main dcu to be canon. the main dcu never referenced any of those elseworld's stories, but we were shown in IC that ALL of those stories where indeed canon. Unlike marvel, DC's universes have always existed seperate of the main one and yet part of it. The JSA's world was just as valid as the JLA's world. One wasn't canon and the other not. World's funnest is canon. Oh, don't forget superman batman 25 when mxy disregards continuity and pulls alternate superman and batmen out of the mulitverse. The one that had been destroyed twice. since you dont' think mxy has that kind of power. Yet to destroy matter light years apart means that you have to get across that area and that requires a but load of power to do anyway you slice it. wink

Listen elseworld's didn't become cannon until it got referenced in the main DCU or as part of the main DCU. Just like Vertigo.

Face World's Funniest is the only time Mxy ever demonstrated even the remote inkling that he could mess up all of DC. a non cannon title.

Newjak
It's quite obvious you aren't reading enough DC. DS did create alternate universes with thier own superman, batmen, JLA, ect. He also created his own earth, pwned Death's avatar, and the new gods. The truth is you are marvel wanking. And i'm almost certain it was stated that surfer had 1% of Big G's power. Ok let me rephrase this so you can understand it. He did not create full universes. Never has he shown that. wink They are basically pocket dimensions. Odin has recreated all of Asgard people included.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok let me rephrase this so you can understand it. He did not create full universes. Never has he shown that. wink They are basically pocket dimensions. Odin has recreated all of Asgard people included.

SO becuz you say he didn't create full universes that makes it so? Mister Miracle references No name new Gods created thier own twisted universes. So what makes odin's asgard better than anything DS has done? Or dont' you remember DS creating his own earth, all of it's people, pwning all of the new gods, all the while, creating other realities with thier own superman, jla's ect. now under stand that. you are odin wanking.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yet to destroy matter light years apart means that you have to get across that area and that requires a but load of power to do anyway you slice it. wink

Listen elseworld's didn't become cannon until it got referenced in the main DCU or as part of the main DCU. Just like Vertigo.

Face World's Funniest is the only time Mxy ever demonstrated even the remote inkling that he could mess up all of DC. a non cannon title.
First of all, It doesn't say that Odin nor his enemy, destroyed dead galaxies in one shot. And we know both of them were fast. They could have just been fighting across the galaxies. It doesn't take alot of power to break up somethign already brittle. A few strikes here and there and shit falls apart.

Else worlds became cannon in the Kingdom. didn't you know that? ALL elseworld's titles.

OH and one more thing, the One main universe of the DCU has all of the power of the Multiverse. It's how A luthor was able to recreate all of those earths. Now the Joker with Mxy's power ****ed ALL of DC up. Nuff said.

Newjak
SO becuz you say he didn't create full universes that makes it so? Mister Miracle references No name new Gods created thier own twisted universes. So what makes odin's asgard better than anything DS has done? Or dont' you remember DS creating his own earth, all of it's people, pwning all of the new gods, all the while, creating other realities with thier own superman, jla's ect. now under stand that. you are odin wanking. Did I say that makes Odin better no I'm just calling what it is. DS doesn't create "full" universes on a whim. Small pocket dimensions and universes are different. What does that mean is that nothing DS has done puts him over Odin or vice versa. I'm actually one of the few who agree with you that DS is Skyfather at least when he is going on all gears.

Newjak
First of all, It doesn't say that Odin nor his enemy, destroyed dead galaxies in one shot. And we know both of them were fast. They could have just been fighting across the galaxies. It doesn't take alot of power to break up somethign already brittle. A few strikes here and there and shit falls apart.

Else worlds became cannon in the Kingdom. didn't you know that? ALL elseworld's titles. Ummm I think the fact that it was their residual energies destroying them I'm inclined to say that they may have been battling across that Galaxies destroying them with only the side effects is quite a feat. And dead Galaxies means devoid of life not that it didn't have stars or planets. wink

And I didn't say elseworlds wasn't Cannon I'm saying it didn't become cannon until it got referenced with something in the main DCU.

Just like Vertigo isn't Cannon until it gets mentioned.

King Kandy
ALL of those stories where indeed canon
How can that be if there are only 52 universes?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Did I say that makes Odin better no I'm just calling what it is. DS doesn't create "full" universes on a whim. Small pocket dimensions and universes are different. What does that mean is that nothing DS has done puts him over Odin or vice versa. I'm actually one of the few who agree with you that DS is Skyfather at least when he is going on all gears.

One thing puts DS over Odin. The proven ability to absorb the power of those who are mightier than he.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ummm I think the fact that it was their residual energies destroying them I'm inclined to say that they may have been battling across that Galaxies destroying them with only the side effects is quite a feat. And dead Galaxies means devoid of life not that it didn't have stars or planets. wink

No. A dead galaxy is devoid of star power. Which then would include no life.

Newjak
One thing puts DS over Odin. The proven ability to absorb the power of those who are mightier than he. Not really.

Odin cam do a lot of crazy things don't count him out.

Newjak
No. A dead galaxy is devoid of star power. Which then would include no life. No it was devoid of life hence why there was the reference to the star that was dieing. It was only devoid of life. Which is why Odin wasn't holding back because he didn't have to worry about killing everyone.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ummm I think the fact that it was their residual energies destroying them I'm inclined to say that they may have been battling across that Galaxies destroying them with only the side effects is quite a feat. And dead Galaxies means devoid of life not that it didn't have stars or planets. wink

And I didn't say elseworlds wasn't Cannon I'm saying it didn't become cannon until it got referenced with something in the main DCU.

Just like Vertigo isn't Cannon until it gets mentioned.
It doesn't matter if something is referenced by the main DCU. We already know how the DCu cosmos works. ANY thing owned by DC is canon unto itself. Since it's already established that there is only one mxy, and he can retcon, lives outside of comics, and has multiversal power, world's funnest isn't a stretch. Hell i've already cited superman 25 and an "alternate" mxy being referenced as essential reading.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No it was devoid of life hence why there was the reference to the star that was dieing. It was only devoid of life. Which is why Odin wasn't holding back because he didn't have to worry about killing everyone.
No. the panel says Long Dead galaxies. we know that stars die. It meant what it said. The galaxies where dead. A galaxy doesn't need life in order to be alive. It only need active star systems.

Newjak
It doesn't matter if something is referenced by the main DCU. We already know how the DCu cosmos works. ANY thing owned by DC is canon unto itself. Since it's already established that there is only one mxy, and he can retcon, lives outside of comics, and has multiversal power, world's funnest isn't a stretch. Hell i've already cited superman 25 and an "alternate" mxy being referenced as essential reading. So would you say everything in Vertigo is cannon even if it contradicts what is said in the Main DCU?

nvrbeenwthagirl
How can that be if there are only 52 universes?

There are only 52 universes shown. We already know that New Earth itself is a combination of literally Thousands of universes. Each of those universes existed before being merged into New Earth.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So would you say everything in Vertigo is cannon even if it contradicts what is said in the Main DCU?
Everything in vertigo is canon unto vertigo. The difference with vertigo is that the beings who are shown to cross over, haven't done anything to contradict the DCU validity of those BEINGS.

Newjak
No. the panel says Long Dead galaxies. we know that stars die. It meant what it said. The galaxies where dead. A galaxy doesn't need life in order to be alive. It only need active star systems. Um if stars were there to be reignited wouldn't that mean it had stars. Because the star reference came first then the Galaxies. Basically they just didn't have any life therefore Odin could unleash his power without threat of killing other beings. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Um if stars were there to be reignited wouldn't that mean it had stars. Because the star reference came first then the Galaxies. Basically they just didn't have any life therefore Odin could unleash his power without threat of killing other beings. wink

Dead galaxy. No power. Brittle.

Odin didn't unleash his power on his own. he fought another being who did the feat with Him.

Reignited stars would indicate A DEAD galaxy.

Newjak
Everything in vertigo is canon unto vertigo. The difference with vertigo is that the beings who are shown to cross over, haven't done anything to contradict the DCU validity of those BEINGS. But it is written by DCU and is not always cannon to the main DCU. That is the point.

It isn't cannon until it is referenced and once again just because there is only one version of the character doesn't mean it becomes automatically cannon.

Once again Spectre in Vertigo isn't always cannon.

Also the Living tribunal isn't always cannon.

nvrbeenwthagirl
But it is written by DCU and is not always cannon to the main DCU. That is the point.

It isn't cannon until it is referenced and once again just because there is only one version of the character doesn't mean it becomes automatically cannon.

Sorry. I don't buy what you are selling. The LT is ALWAYS canon. The Spectre is always canon. And Mxy is ALWAYS canon. Something doesn't have to be referenced by the main dcu. Ok, well since you want main dcu, how about the ultimator. Mxy basically took the blast of a being who was EVERYTHING, and had the power to seal it up so that it could never escape his "plastic Sealed Comic". On panel, he beat everything that DC was. have a good night.

WhiteWitchKing
Odin Respect Thread. All galaxy busting feats. Hope this helps.
http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,117925.0.html

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Odin Respect Thread. All galaxy busting feats. Hope this helps.

It doesn't. Odin couldn't rock a planet without the help of other skyfathers in his battle with the celestials. Also had to have Thor kill mangog. And I've seen the Dead Galaxy non feat. Alot of Odin's feats and "implications" can be attributed to Darkseid and highfather as well. And Odin has low feats as Does DS. the only difference is Odin is wanked. He should be a pimp with all of the wanking he gets done to him.

King Kandy
Odin couldn't rock a planet without the help of other skyfathers in his battle with the celestials.
Wait, so because Odin, Zeus and Vishnu used planet moving force, that means that they couldn't have done it on their own? It doesn't say that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wait, so because Odin, Zeus and Vishnu used planet moving force, that means that they couldn't have done it on their own? It doesn't say that.

It did say that the celestial was a threat of the highest order. And if that is all the force they wanted to muster, then they are truly silly Gods who didn't understand the peril of the situation.

WhiteWitchKing
It doesn't. Odin couldn't rock a planet without the help of other skyfathers in his battle with the celestials.

Did it hit the planet and not rock it? No. Don't start your nonsense.

When was this? Your talking about when Odin was poisoned by Thanos. Mention that please 'cause Odin took Mangog out himself before.

If you've seen the dead galaxy feat than don't claim Odin shaking the multiverse feat as forum myth.

And how is that feat a non feat? 'cause you say so huh?

The only wanking is you giving to Darkseid's face.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Did it hit the planet and not rock it? No. Don't start your nonsense.

When was this? Your talking about when Odin was poisoned by Thanos. Mention that please 'cause Odin took Mangog out himself before.

If you've seen the dead galaxy feat than don't claim Odin shaking the multiverse feat as forum myth.

And how is that feat a non feat? 'cause you say so huh?

The only wanking is you giving to Darkseid's face.

First of all kiddie, DEAD galaxy done in battle with another being. It's not shown how the galaxies where destroyed, if one shotted, or pieces at a time. Non Feat.

Shaking the multiverse is a forum myth. last i saw, it said the two fought on every plane of existance. mr. master already showed us what that means in marvel. Means mind, soul, and physical.

WhiteWitchKing
First of all kiddie, DEAD galaxy done in battle with another being. It's not shown how the galaxies where destroyed, if one shotted, or pieces at a time. Non Feat.

More bs from you huh. So let's ignore feats like AM taking a galaxy destroying blast because it was stated and not shown destroying the galaxy right? More non sense.

You thick head, I gave a link to that battle and you say it's doesn't help when that link actually shows the so called "myth" you're harping right now.

...on every plane of reality
http://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sethvsweakenedodin26rj.jpg

...tearing the very fabric of the MULTIVERSE - myth my a$$
http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=odinsethuniverse8gm.jpg

...simultaneously battle on every plane of existence & long dead galaxies shattered & dying sun reignited.
http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?image=odinseth030qo.jpg

Here's the link again in case you missed...

Where's Ganthet's feats again?

nvrbeenwthagirl
More bs from you huh. So let's ignore feats like AM taking a galaxy destroying blast because it was stated and not shown destroying the galaxy right? More non sense.

You thick head, I gave a link to that battle and you say it's doesn't help when that link actually shows the so called "myth" you're harping right now.

...on every plane of reality
http://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sethvsweakenedodin26rj.jpg

...tearing the very fabric of the MULTIVERSE - myth my a$$
http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=odinsethuniverse8gm.jpg

...simultaneously battle on every plane of existence & long dead galaxies shattered & dying sun reignited.
http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?image=odinseth030qo.jpg

Here's the link again in case you missed...

Where's Ganthet's feats again?

First of all mr. Tearing at the very fabric of the multiverse is easy. Just tear at the 616. Battling on every plane of existance is also explained. Mind, Soul, physical.
Long dead galaxies tells me nothing. They are dead and the feat is also done in battle with another god.

OH and as for ganthet's feats, for one he created the ring that held a big bang. He is the most powerful of a race of beings who have the power to warp a being like SBP into the multiverse. Thier life force allows SBP to punch into the fifth, have INFINITE power as described by mxy, ect.

WhiteWitchKing
First of all mr. Tearing at the very fabric of the multiverse is easy. Just tear at the 616.

Please, where's proof of that huh?

LOL. It tells you there still galaxies and not just empty space they were impacting. Done with another god? That's funny cause I recall Surtur destroying a galaxy to forge his sword, the sword he needed to prevent Odin to using the full Odin Force.

Wow. Big whoop. Didn't Newjak just tell you about Thor used Mjlornir to absorb Grandmaster's bomb that would have destroyed the universe.

And Mjlornir was enchanted by Odin, like Stormbreaker was.

Wow, don't you mean a race of beings who each have the power to explode themselves to pieces just to remove SBP and Doomsday to another reality? I recall Odin raising his hand and moving the Earth populace to another dimension. Odin was still in one piece afterwards. I also recall Odin killing top gods of other pantheons and death/hell lords: Zeliah, Forsung, Seth, and Hela.

So infinite was their power that they needed to kill themselves to to remove SBP and Doomsday with a GL ring? They die but their opponents aren't? Wow, big fricken whoop. Odin beats down death gods and resurrects them. He kills head gods of other pantheons.

So what's Ganthet's feats and battle feats again? Who'd Ganthet beat and killed?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Please, where's proof of that huh?

LOL. It tells you there still galaxies and not just empty space they were impacting. Done with another god? That's funny cause I recall Surtur destroying a galaxy to forge his sword, the sword he needed to prevent Odin to using the full Odin Force.

Wow. Big whoop. Didn't Newjak just tell you about Thor used Mjlornir to absorb Grandmaster's bomb that would have destroyed the universe.

And Mjlornir was enchanted by Odin, like Stormbreaker was.

Wow, don't you mean a race of beings who each have the power to explode themselves to pieces just to remove SBP and Doomsday to another reality? I recall Odin raising his hand and moving the Earth populace to another dimension. Odin was still in one piece afterwards. I also recall Odin killing top gods of other pantheons and death/hell lords: Zeliah, Forsung, Seth, and Hela.

So infinite was their power that they needed to kill themselves to to remove SBP and Doomsday with a GL ring? They die but their opponents aren't? Wow, big fricken whoop. Odin kills death gods and resurrects them. He kills head gods of other pantheons.

So what's Ganthet's feats and battle feats again? Who'd Ganthet beat and killed?

Your post is laughable. Thor's hammer absorbed the power of a 5th of universal destroying power. Kyle's ring held the power of a big bang that not only would wipe away one uinverse but Start another. In effect the power of TWO celestial events in one. done by ganthets power.

You do realize that doomsday had a GL ring and that his will to kill was infinite. It was the ring that was allowing doomsday to tap into the very power of the gaurdian itself. SHows how much you know LMAO.

It was also ganthet's power that contributed to Gog who was able to pierce hypertime. And let's not forget, there are only one set of guaridans Fueling ALL of the GL"s power thruout the MUltiverse.

llagrok
Atom by Atom. A WEAKER gaurdian. Ganthet was the guardian that gave kyle, the most powerful GL ring EVER. Ganthet is also most likely the power source for the new blue corps. Oh, and Odin couldn't even shake a planet without two other skyfather's during his last days. He's a far cry from the guy who used to be able to destroy dead galaxies.

Most likely?

How do we know that Ganthet will empower the Hope Corps?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by llagrok
Most likely?

How do we know that Ganthet will empower the Hope Corps?

He created Kyles ring out of his own power. The one that had all the uber feats. He is shown on panel creating a blue ring as well.

WhiteWitchKing
And I've seen the Dead Galaxy non feat.

So who'd Ganthet beat in a fight again? What's his feats?

Odin beating up the other god of the multiverse shattering fight:
http://img118.imageshack.us/my.php?image=odinseth044kb.jpg

Takes a death gods power away and later returns them:
http://img225.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor1981314190we.jpg
http://img225.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor1981314203dt.jpg

Imprisoning Surtur, the Surtur that destroys a galaxy y'know?
http://img345.imageshack.us/my.php?image=journeyintomystery099185iv.jpg

Kills the leader of the Enchanters, Forsung:
http://img70.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thorvol2517015096gs.jpg

Not only can he beat down top gods and hell lords but appearantly he can remove beings from one reality to another without exploding his being into a billion pieces like those blue dwarfs.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So who'd Ganthet beat in a fight again? What's his feats?

Odin beating up the other god of the multiverse shattering fight:
http://img118.imageshack.us/my.php?image=odinseth044kb.jpg

Takes a death gods power away and later returns them:
http://img225.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor1981314190we.jpg
http://img225.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor1981314203dt.jpg

Imprisoning Surtur, the Surtur that destroys a galaxy y'know?
http://img345.imageshack.us/my.php?image=journeyintomystery099185iv.jpg

Kills the leader of the Enchanters, Forsung:
http://img70.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thorvol2517015096gs.jpg

Not only can he beat down top gods and hell lords but appearantly he can remove beings from one reality to another without exploding his being into a billion pieces like those blue dwarfs.

Who needs to fight when your a guardian? Which is the point of thier power. The most powerful of race of beings who shape abstracts like putty. Will is an abstract. Feat is an abstract. Ganthet Bitched the purest for of Fear with the greatest of ease.

WhiteWitchKing
Your post is laughable. Thor's hammer absorbed the power of a 5th of universal destroying power.

Newjak already answered this.

Dude don't stretch that feat. He contained the explosion of the big bang. A Big bang creates a universe and that's what he contained, a big bang. That's it. One feat, not two.

Yeah, I do know that fight. I mentioned Doomsday with the GL ring in that same post, go back and read what you quoted. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nope, he was tapping into the power of that ring. Once a ring runs out of power, you recharge said ring with a green latern. Hence why they're called the Green Laterns. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tapping into a ring is indirectly using a guardian's power. It's not the same as tapping directly into the power of a guardian or having the power of a guardian.

So? How much of that is Ganthet's power and how much of it is Phantom Stranger's or Highfathers? LOL

You mean one race of guardians and of whom Ganthet is among? So I ask you, what are Ganthet's battle feats that makes you think he can beat Odin and not get kicked around like a ball.

WhiteWitchKing
Who needs to fight when your a guardian? Which is the point of thier power. The most powerful of race of beings who shape abstracts like putty. Will is an abstract. Feat is an abstract. Ganthet Bitched the purest for of Fear with the greatest of ease.

In other words he ain't gotz battle feat and would get kicked like a ball by Odin.

By the way, which abstract shaping feat are you talking about? Will and feat? Hahahahahaha! And fear? OMG! Odin's scared.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Newjak already answered this.

Dude don't stretch that feat. He contained the explosion of the big bang. A Big bang creates a universe and that's what he contained, a big bang. That's it. One feat, not two.

Yeah, I do know that fight. I mentioned Doomsday with the GL ring in that same post, go back and read what you quoted. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nope, he was tapping into the power of that ring. Once a ring runs out of power, you recharge said ring with a green latern. Hence why they're called the Green Laterns. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tapping into a ring is indirectly using a guardian's power. It's not the same as tapping directly into the power of a guardian or having the power of a guardian.

So? How much of that is Ganthet's power and how much of it is Phantom Stranger's or Highfathers? LOL

You mean one race of guardians and of whom Ganthet is among? So I ask you, what are Ganthet's battle feats that makes you think he can beat Odin and not get kicked around like a ball.

Surely you think odin is power, but couldn't even knock Thanos out. a weaker guardian empowered SBP with enough power to pierce the multiverse with ease and kidnap mr. mxy.

Also, I just love your NOT listening to what being said. The Imperiex Destroys one universe as he creates another. TWO feats in ONE.

The Guardian in question sacrificed himself becuz doomsday was adapting and would have been able to absorb the power of the battery itself. In the fight, The guardian even talks about how doomsday is adapting to his own ( the guardian's) energy. Please do tell, did we read the same story?

As for how much power ganthet contributed to Gog's being able to pierce hypertime, well we do know that His power held a big bang in check thru kyle's ring. A guardian was able to amp SBP enough to walk thru the multiverse without the use of the bleed or the source wall. And It was enough to allow him to kidnap mr. mxy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
In other words he ain't gotz battle feat and would get kicked like a ball by Odin.

By the way, which abstract shaping feat are you talking about? Will and feat? Hahahahahaha! And fear? OMG! Odin's scared.

The AM couldn't even kill a gaurdian. They can't be killed. And Odin couldn't even put down Thanos and you think he's going to put down a Gaurdian? And the strongest of them? OMG.

Symmetric Chaos
The AM couldn't even kill a gaurdian. They can't be killed.

Well we know that's not true.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Well we know that's not true.

Please, show us a Gaurdian being killed. Everytime I see one die, they have to sacrifice themselves in some type of implosion or explosion.

Jimmy-Chan
Thor actually had to kill himself to contain the 1/5 universe destroying life-bomb.

Anyway, I recall seeing times where team-bashers were scared of Guardians and things like that, although I haven't seen many direct displays of their power. They're generally respected as equals by the Skyfathers of DC though, and I've seen Ganthet handle top GLs as easily as Odin handles Thor. I'd give Odin the win just because he's a better warrior, regardless.

Symmetric Chaos
Please, show us a Gaurdian being killed. Everytime I see one die, they have to sacrifice themselves in some type of implosion or explosion.

You're not counting being forced into a position where they have to explode in order to give their side a chance?

nvrbeenwthagirl
You're not counting being forced into a position where they have to explode in order to give their side a chance?

Gaurdians Loathe Killing. And it's not for them that they would sacrifice themselves. They can't die, and unless your the AM, I don't see anyone causing them any serious harm. It's for other people. SBP was killing thier GL"s and was threating Earth. As for DD, you can see why they wouldnt' want DD absorbing the power battery.

WhiteWitchKing
Surely you think odin is power, but couldn't even knock Thanos out.

After knocking out Surfer and Drax by one blast each with ease. But than you say Odin can't take out 100 GL's while you say Ganthet can take 200. LOL. Thanos? Who's KOed Thanos? Huh? Barely no one. Secondly, even in a low showing, Thanos couldn't do a thing to harm Odin while Odin kicked him around and one shot Surfer and Drax. Nice try.

As I recalled, SBP was already doing crazy feats like that before corps war. SBP just grew into an older body.

Yeah, cause as I recalled the Guardian couldn't remove DD without killing himself and all that did was rip a hole in space and removed DD. So yeah, not that impressed when he kills himself one to BFR DD from one part of space to another.

And we know Odin's power held an explosion that would destroy the universe thru Thor's hammer. Not a battle feat.

All it allowed was for Supes to reach the fifth dimension. He stilled needed Zatanna to help him remove Mxy's powers before he could affectly hurt Mxy.

And how does this equate to a battle feat for Ganthet?

nvrbeenwthagirl
After knocking out Surfer and Drax by one blast each with ease. But than you say Odin can't take out 100 GL's while you say Ganthet can take 200. LOL. Thanos? Who's KOed Thanos? Huh? Barely no one. Secondly, even in a low showing, Thanos couldn't do a thing to harm Odin while Odin kicked him around and one shot Surfer and Drax. Nice try.

As I recalled, SBP was already doing crazy feats like that before corps war. SBP just grew into an older body.

Yeah, cause as I recalled the Guardian couldn't remove DD without killing himself and all that did was rip a hole in space and removed DD. So yeah, not that impressed when he kills himself one to BFR DD from one part of space to another.

And we know Odin's power held an explosion that would destroy the universe thru Thor's hammer. Not a battle feat.

All it allowed was for Supes to reach the fifth dimension. He stilled needed Zatanna to help him remove Mxy's powers before he could affectly hurt Mxy.

And how does this equate to a battle feat for Ganthet?

Your stretching of Odin is laughable. THor DID Not catch universal destroying power. He absorbed ONE bomb. Get your reading together.

SBP was said to have infinite power. As mr. Mxy stated. He also was never able to move about the multiverse. He couldn't even find it. as a matter of fact, he thought it was gone up until that point. nice try tho. It was the guardian's power that allowed him to do that.

Yes, zatanna is the one who stopped mxy's will, but it was the gaurdian's power that allowed SBP the power to simply kidnap mxy. Show me someone else on panel even coming close to that type of power. Mxy even states that the feats SBP are doing are BECUZ of his power up.

And All thigns done by gaurdians are applicable to each other since they are all inherantly the same. The difference is that Ganthet was always the most powerful of them, and now he is also the oldest of them.

TricksterPriest
But it is written by DCU and is not always cannon to the main DCU. That is the point.

Originally posted by Galan007
Would a scan of Mxy himself directly referencing Hypertime in a Superman comic be sufficient?

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_mxyz5.jpg

Now STFU about Hypertime not applying and this bs about WF not being canon.

Newjak
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Now STFU about Hypertime not applying and this bs about WF not being canon. So he screams Hypertime once and all of sudden Mxy gets to destroy entire Omniverses only to be checked down by an Evil Zatanna 313

nvrbeenwthagirl
So he screams Hypertime once and all of sudden Mxy gets to destroy entire Omniverses only to be checked down by an Evil Zatanna 313

Um, Not all Alternates are weaker than thier prime counter parts. Some are more powerful. Also, She only bound his will so that he couldn't focus. mxy mentioning hypertime gives credance to the fact that he knows it's there, has been there ect. Hypertime validates EVERY elseworlds story.

Newjak
Um, Not all Alternates are weaker than thier prime counter parts. Some are more powerful. Also, She only bound his will so that he couldn't focus. mxy mentioning hypertime gives credance to the fact that he knows it's there, has been there ect. Hypertime validates EVERY elseworlds story. Yet this same Evil Zatanna couldn't stop SMP. Yet could possibly bound Mxy with anything.

Knowing it is there and making something Cannon is completely different. I hate to keep going back to Vertigo but it is the best example. Captain Atom knows it is there doesn't make it Cannon for everything. wink

Until I hear Mxy or superman or Spectre diirectly quote anything from World's Funniest it a non cannon story. Basically like a What If.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yet this same Evil Zatanna couldn't stop SMP. Yet could possibly bound Mxy with anything.

Knowing it is there and making something Cannon is completely different. I hate to keep going back to Vertigo but it is the best example. Captain Atom knows it is there doesn't make it Cannon for everything. wink

Until I hear Mxy or superman or Spectre diirectly quote anything from World's Funniest it a non cannon story. Basically like a What If.

A what if is an alternate universe in marvel. CANON. The Else worlds are canon. The thing about the World's funnest is that it was EVERY universe depicted in it. Not just elseworlds stories. Actual Universes with in the DCU. Thought you knew that? Do you read DC at all? Geez.

Newjak
A what if is an alternate universe in marvel. CANON. The Else worlds are canon. The thing about the World's funnest is that it was EVERY universe depicted in it. Not just elseworlds stories. Actual Universes with in the DCU. Thought you knew that? Do you read DC at all? Geez. I was comparing it to a what if.

And even if it had every universe depicted in it doesn't make it cannon. Once again I refer to Thanos: the end is showed Thanos ending every universe in Marvel and even had the Living Tribunal there. Yet it isn't cannon at all.

All I'm saying is that nothing you have pointed out directly links to World's Funniest being cannon. It has never been referenced outside of the comic itself. Whether Hypertime exists or not does not make it cannon.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I was comparing it to a what if.

And even if it had every universe depicted in it doesn't make it cannon. Once again I refer to Thanos: the end is showed Thanos ending every universe in Marvel and even had the Living Tribunal there. Yet it isn't cannon at all.

All I'm saying is that nothing you have pointed out directly links to World's Funniest being cannon. It has never been referenced outside of the comic itself. Whether Hypertime exists or not does not make it cannon.

What you are NOT getting is that Hypertime MADE EVERY SINGLE Elseworld's tale canon. As in an alternate reality. The thing with World's funnest is that it wasn't an alternate reality. IT was EVERY reality. And there is ONlY one mxy. Even alterante mxy's are still mxy. Proof, countdown's history on mxy.

Newjak
What you are NOT getting is that Hypertime MADE EVERY SINGLE Elseworld's tale canon. As in an alternate reality. The thing with World's funnest is that it wasn't an alternate reality. IT was EVERY reality. And there is ONlY one mxy. Even alterante mxy's are still mxy. Proof, countdown's history on mxy. Again I refer to Thanos: The End wink

Living Tribunal

All realities

Once again I will refer to a simple matter. Vertigo Hypertime hasn't made all of Vertigo cannon so until World's Funniest finally gets mentioned anywhere within the main universe then it becomes cannon not until then though.

It is basically a What-If.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Again I refer to Thanos: The End wink

Living Tribunal

All realities

Once again I will refer to a simple matter. Vertigo Hypertime hasn't made all of Vertigo cannon so until World's Funniest finally gets mentioned anywhere within the main universe then it becomes cannon not until then though.

It is basically a What-If.

What you are not Getting is that ALL ELSEWORLDS ARE CANON> THEY ARE ALL EVENTS THAT HAPPENED. What don't you get about that. Stated in the kingdom and then shown again in IC. Geez. And what ifs happen. They are real realities that happen. The ENd is canon unto the LT but not unto the 616.

Newjak
What you are not Getting is that ALL ELSEWORLDS ARE CANON> THEY ARE ALL EVENTS THAT HAPPENED. What don't you get about that. Stated in the kingdom and then shown again in IC. Geez. And what ifs happen. They are real realities that happen. The ENd is canon unto the LT but not unto the 616. Not really. World's funniest is once again a comic which has yet to be referenced by anyother DCU comic book. Not only that but Mxy's power level in that comic has not been reproduced in anyother media.

Therefore it isn't cannon until it is stated on panel or by the company itself to cannon. Hypertime doesn't make everything cannon. Once again because if it did then all of Vertigo would be cannon but it isn't.

Symmetric Chaos
Not really. World's funniest is once again a comic which has yet to be referenced by anyother DCU comic book. Not only that but Mxy's power level in that comic has not been reproduced in anyother media.

He scared the shit out of PCSuperman. Thats a similar power level.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Not really. World's funniest is once again a comic which has yet to be referenced by anyother DCU comic book. Not only that but Mxy's power level in that comic has not been reproduced in anyother media.

Therefore it isn't cannon until it is stated on panel or by the company itself to cannon. Hypertime doesn't make everything cannon. Once again because if it did then all of Vertigo would be cannon but it isn't.
Wait, what do you mean Mxy's power hasn't been reproduced? Are you kidding me?

The Joker Toyed with the DC universe with mxy's power. IN DC, the Unvierse contains all of the power of the multiverse. It's why Alexandor Luthor was able to pull all of those earths out of it. And forge them back into it. Mxy also warped a retcon and pulled alternate superman and batmen out of the multiverse that had been previously destroyed in superman batman 25.
Mxy also Bound the ultimator, the being who represents EVERYTHING. Took a shot from him that killed the 5th dimensional guard with only blast singes.

Vertigo is canon unto vertigo and to the beings who cross realities.

TricksterPriest

WRONG. The entire point of Hypertime is that EVERYTHING is canon. That every what-if took place in some other universe. DC does not work the same as marvel. Vertigo is canon as well.

Go read up on Hypertime, and Mxy's respect thread. Since you obviously don't get what you're talking about. no

Newjak
He scared the shit out of PCSuperman. Thats a similar power level. laughing

Newjak
WRONG. The entire point of Hypertime is that EVERYTHING is canon. That every what-if took place in some other universe. DC does not work the same as marvel. Vertigo is canon as well.

Go read up on Hypertime, and Mxy's respect thread. Since you obviously don't get what you're talking about. no Except everything in Vertigo isn't cannon to DCU therefore Hypertime doesn't make everything cannon. no

quanchi112

Go read up on Hypertime, and Mxy's respect thread. Since you obviously don't get what you're talking about. no Well its still kind of tricky becuz there are different Gogs,Supermen, and what not. SO its canon to someone but not the main dc character sometimes.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Except everything in Vertigo isn't cannon to DCU therefore Hypertime doesn't make everything cannon. no

OMG. I can't believe you are this Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarg. Everything is canon unto itself. That is the point. In crisis of the infinite earths, when the JLA firstme the JSA, DC established that BOTH continuity were BOTH canon. Just not to each other.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
Well its still kind of tricky becuz there are different Gogs,Supermen, and what not. SO its canon to someone but not the main dc character sometimes.

laughing I love this. Even Quan here gets Hypertime for the most part. You're right, it's not always canon to the mainstream DCU. But there is only one Mxy, so WF is canon for him.

Newjak
OMG. I can't believe you are this Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarg. Everything is canon unto itself. That is the point. In crisis of the infinite earths, when the JLA firstme the JSA, DC established that BOTH continuity were BOTH canon. Just not to each other. Ok let me point this as slowly to you as possible.

There is only one Supreme being yet many times in Vertigo the normal DCU and Vertigo have made different variations on it. Now there is also only one supreme creater in DC yet in Vertigo not everything concerning it is cannon why because not everything is cannon. Nor has everything any comic company put out being completely cannon.

So until World's funniest get mentioned in a cannon comic even if there is only one Mxy it is not cannon for DC.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok let me point this as slowly to you as possible.

There is only one Supreme being yet many times in Vertigo the normal DCU and Vertigo have made different variations on it. Now there is also only one supreme creater in DC yet in Vertigo not everything concerning it is cannon why because not everything is cannon. Nor has everything any comic company put out being completely cannon.

So until World's funniest get mentioned in a cannon comic even if there is only one Mxy it is not cannon for DC.
Why are you bringing up Vertigo? I dont' remember vertigo beign mentioned in Hypertime. ANd even if some of the concepts cross over from reality to reality, that doesn't make vertigo conflicting to the DCU. And for your information, The supreme being in vertigo was shaped by outside forces. PResence anyone? Nuff said. ONe more thing, Vertigo is an imprint of DC. Elseworlds is printed directly under the DC imprint. NOT the same thing AT ALL.

Newjak
Why are you bringing up Vertigo? I dont' remember vertigo beign mentioned in Hypertime. ANd even if some of the concepts cross over from reality to reality, that doesn't make vertigo conflicting to the DCU. And for your information, The supreme being in vertigo was shaped by outside forces. PResence anyone? Nuff said. ONe more thing, Vertigo is an imprint of DC. Elseworlds is printed directly under the DC imprint. NOT the same thing AT ALL. But if Hypertime makes everything Cannon then how can not being mentioned in it not make Vertigo Cannon as well. wink

Oh wait that is right because it doesn't. Just like World's funniest.

And Vertigo still has you know Spectre in it nut once agai nnot everything pans out to cannon.

I keep trying to make this stick that vertigo is a part of DC and has been referenced a lot in DC and Vice Versa yet not everything in Vertigo is Cannon to DC despite the idea of Hypertime.

So once again until it gets referenced by an actual cannon DC story then it is nothing more than a nice comic. wink

quanchi112
laughing I love this. Even Quan here gets Hypertime for the most part. You're right, it's not always canon to the mainstream DCU. But there is only one Mxy, so WF is canon for him. How dont I get it its like you wont just say I get it but have to say that i partially understand. mad

nvrbeenwthagirl
But if Hypertime makes everything Cannon then how can not being mentioned in it not make Vertigo Cannon as well. wink

Oh wait that is right because it doesn't. Just like World's funniest.

And Vertigo still has you know Spectre in it nut once agai nnot everything pans out to cannon.

I keep trying to make this stick that vertigo is a part of DC and has been referenced a lot in DC and Vice Versa yet not everything in Vertigo is Cannon to DC despite the idea of Hypertime.

So once again until it gets referenced by an actual cannon DC story then it is nothing more than a nice comic. wink

You basicaly are trying to FORCE your view upon events while Else Worlds have been made canon twice by dc and backed by Mark waid and grant morrison in interviews. your Opinion is thus, invalid. Every else worlds story, every publication put out by DC is a reality unto itself and canon.

Newjak
You basicaly are trying to FORCE your view upon events while Else Worlds have been made canon twice by dc and backed by Mark waid and grant morrison in interviews. your Opinion is thus, invalid. Every else worlds story, every publication put out by DC is a reality unto itself and canon. Except World's Funniest didn't just deal with elseworld's it dealt with everything and has yet to be acknowledged like anything elseworlds wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Except World's Funniest didn't just deal with elseworld's it dealt with everything and has yet to be acknowledged like anything elseworlds wink

World's funnest was an elseworlds tale. ALL else worlds tales are cannon. Per Hypertime, IC and interviews with grant morrison and mark waid. Period. There's no way around that.

Newjak
World's funnest was an elseworlds tale. ALL else worlds tales are cannon. Per Hypertime, IC and interviews with grant morrison and mark waid. Period. There's no way around that. Listen World's Funniest was an Elseworld's tale but that particular elseworld's has never been referenced by any other comic even by other elseworld's comics. At least I'm pretty sure about that. It has never been connected to anything outside of the comic itself.

And just a fun little idea. If Hypertime made Elseworld's cannon than do you think that could have retconed World's Funniest to only taking place in elseworld's and not having anything to do outside of that reality?

We already know Spectre can appear in many forms so having Spectre doesn't automatically equate to Omniverse anyways.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Listen World's Funniest was an Elseworld's tale but that particular elseworld's has never been referenced by any other comic even by other elseworld's comics. At least I'm pretty sure about that. It has never been connected to anything outside of the comic itself.

And just a fun little idea. If Hypertime made Elseworld's cannon than do you think that could have retconed World's Funniest to only taking place in elseworld's and not having anything to do outside of that reality?

We already know Spectre can appear in many forms so having Spectre doesn't automatically equate to Omniverse anyways.

There is only ONE spectre in any form. And there is ONLY one mxy. Also, the reason the story wouldn't be mentioned outside is becuz Mxy put everything back the way it was. He even references how he knows better than to mess with the cosmos the way the joker did. ANd are you forgetting that he did a better feat in defeating the Ultimator?

HueyFreeman
Hypertime doesn't really make everything canon. There is too much conclict with other stories and relevance to canon.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Hypertime doesn't really make everything canon. There is too much conclict with other stories and relevance to canon.

NO it's not. What can conflict from universe to universe?AND this is coming from MARK WAID AND GRANT MORRISON"S mouths. The creators of hypertime.

Newjak
There is only ONE spectre in any form. And there is ONLY one mxy. Also, the reason the story wouldn't be mentioned outside is becuz Mxy put everything back the way it was. He even references how he knows better than to mess with the cosmos the way the joker did. ANd are you forgetting that he did a better feat in defeating the Ultimator? Listen Spectre appears in many places just because Spectre was there doesn't mean it was actually the full power of the spectre going there.

And once again you miss the point.

I was making a question. Since Hypertime was introduced afterwards wouldn't there be a chance that the very notion of elseworlds being a separate reality kind of deal possibly retcon World's Funniest by association? You know like it auto retcons it so all that MXY did was destroy the elseworlds reality?

Now before you go referencing the comic about destroying everything the question raises upon scope. Could Mxy have only destroyed all the realities of the elseworlds?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Listen Spectre appears in many places just because Spectre was there doesn't mean it was actually the full power of the spectre going there.

And once again you miss the point.

I was making a question. Since Hypertime was introduced afterwards wouldn't there be a chance that the very notion of elseworlds being a separate reality kind of deal possibly retcon World's Funniest by association? You know like it auto retcons it so all that MXY did was destroy the elseworlds reality?

Now before you go referencing the comic about destroying everything the question raises upon scope. Could Mxy have only destroyed all the realities of the elseworlds?

In World's funnest, He wiped it all away. He visited the infinite earth's multiverse, the DCAU, etc. And unless specifically stated, there is no retcon of something when an all encompassing retcon happens. unless Hypertime somehow selectively chooses which elseworlds stories happened, then as stated, they all happened.

Newjak
In World's funnest, He wiped it all away. He visited the infinite earth's multiverse, the DCAU, etc. And unless specifically stated, there is no retcon of something when an all encompassing retcon happens. unless Hypertime somehow selectively chooses which elseworlds stories happened, then as stated, they all happened. That doesn't make sense. we know that each DC Reality can be composed of infinite things. We also know Mxy never used Hypertime in World's Funniest to go between destinations.

If elseworlds becomes cannon the only time World's Funniest is referenced is in elseworlds but never outside of it couldn't that mean only elseworlds was effected by the events of World's Funniest.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That doesn't make sense. we know that each DC Reality can be composed of infinite things. We also know Mxy never used Hypertime in World's Funniest to go between destinations.

If elseworlds becomes cannon the only time World's Funniest is referenced is in elseworlds but never outside of it couldn't that mean only elseworlds was effected by the events of World's Funniest.

Mxy also retcons characters, visits mike carlin, and talks to the reader. So again, why does anything involving him need to make sense? ANd for the record, ALL elseworlds are referenced at a singular moment in hypertime. That is all it takes. Hypertime is referenced in DC several times in the main DCU. Valid thru and thru. Oh and mxy doesn't need hypertime to travel anywhere. He's that powerful. He went from DC to vertigo in New Years evil by skipping from one page to the next.

Newjak
Mxy also retcons characters, visits mike carlin, and talks to the reader. So again, why does anything involving him need to make sense? ANd for the record, ALL elseworlds are referenced at a singular moment in hypertime. That is all it takes. Hypertime is referenced in DC several times in the main DCU. Valid thru and thru. Oh and mxy doesn't need hypertime to travel anywhere. He's that powerful. He went from DC to vertigo in New Years evil by skipping from one page to the next. Listen I'm off this tear of how powerful Mxy is Nvr.

I'm simply stating that sense World's Funniest is an elseworld's title then couldn't that be a retcon of the events of WF because of Hypertime and thus since WF has never been talked about in anyother comic besides elseworlds couldn't that mean that Mxy only destroyed the elseworlds reality?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>