Black Adam Vs Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Who wins?

Gecko4lif
Close fight.

I say draw or edge it 6/10 for adam

Minge
Adam doesn't look like a horse. He wins!

Larceny
BRB

Val
Black Adam

leonidas
seriously, that friggin sig and avy scare me. really.

and this battle is too close. they alternate wins and losses for eternity.

quanchi112
Originally posted by leonidas
seriously, that friggin sig and avy scare me. really.

and this battle is too close. they alternate wins and losses for eternity. That sig scares the shit out of me as well.

I think this fight would be very close and think Adam is ferocious and hits to kill. Becuz of this Adam wins slight majority.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by quanchi112
Adam is ferocious and hits to kill. That says nothing of power... no expression

carver9
I give this to brb, he has everything that ba has plus interest and has a planet destroying hammer with him.

brb7/10 but good fight though

lando005
give the very slight edge to bill 6/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
BA. Faster. Stronger. More durable. Better control of his lightning power.

Mr. Slippyfist
Draw...

carver9
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
BA. Faster. Stronger. More durable. Better control of his lightning power.

*Ba being faster, no proof.
*Ba being stronger, no proof of that either, hell I think that brb is stronger since he has destroyed planets and koed silver surfer in under 3 punches and koed thor also and one shotted fernis and two shotted tarnaq.
*More durable, questionable and again I give the edge to brb due to the fact that I cant see heat vision melting his face and he survived unfazed in a planet being destroyed. He also survived unfazed from a strength attack from galactus, knocked out a little but woke back up in one panel without any injury.
http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/3760/stormbreaker0122cz1.jpg

better control of lightning laughing laughing out loud I cant believe you said that.

Versatility brb>>>>>>black adam

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by carver9
*Ba being faster, no proof.
*Ba being stronger, no proof of that either, hell I think that brb is stronger since he has destroyed planets and koed silver surfer in under 3 punches and koed thor also and one shotted fernis and two shotted tarnaq.
*More durable, questionable and again I give the edge to brb due to the fact that I cant see heat vision melting his face and he survived unfazed in a planet being destroyed. He also survived unfazed from a strength attack from galactus, knocked out a little but woke back up in one panel without any injury.
http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/3760/stormbreaker0122cz1.jpg

better control of lightning laughing laughing out loud I cant believe you said that.

Versatility brb>>>>>>black adam

BA is as fast as CM who has stalemated Superman over and over. Combat speed is a killer. BRB has none to speak of.

BA is stronger. Again, he's as strong or nearly as strong as Superman. BRB is NOT. He wields a hammer that allows him to hit harder via the hammer. A broken wrist or two would stop him from wielding such hammer.

BA again is equal to CM in every way. And CM survived being turned inside out by a tesser bomb and was unfazed. BRB would de dead from the same kind of attack.

When BRB uses his lighting on a multiversal being let me know. Until then, BA has better control over his lightning powers.

Now yall come back now ya hear.

lando005
brb proved to be thor's superior even before he received his thor like powers from odin, ba is not quit as strong or powerful as thor, faster combat speed wise, sure but everything else no

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by lando005
brb proved to be thor's superior even before he received his thor like powers from odin, ba is not quit as strong or powerful as thor, faster combat speed wise, sure but everything else no

becuz you said so? I gave examples of why I thought so. BRB had a hard fight against Stardust. Surely you dont' think He's more powerful than Thor do you?

lando005
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
becuz you said so? I gave examples of why I thought so. BRB had a hard fight against Stardust. Surely you dont' think He's more powerful than Thor do you? i didnt say so it was in the comic that's how bill was first introduced, he beat thor straight up twice and technically won mijolnir from him untill odin stuck a deal and made stormbreaker for him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.