Galactus Vs. The Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Minge
Who wins this mega fight!!!!

kevdude
Uh let me think, The Spectre... Kinda like going up against LT wink

Violent2Dope
This thread phails. Spectre quite easily.

gogogadgetgo
spectre is petty

123KID
Spectre and Galactus at normal levels are both pretty weak

Mr. Slippyfist
Thanos.

Air Legend
Originally posted by kevdude
Uh let me think, The Spectre... Kinda like going up against LT wink
LT is far more powerful than the Spectre.

kevdude
Originally posted by Air Legend
LT is far more powerful than the Spectre.

a fully powered Spectre is equal to LT, maybe you forgot again wink

Air Legend
a fully powered Spectre is equal to LT, maybe you forgot again wink
I don't buy that full-powered crap. We saw how Spectre couldn't handle full power. So what feats, statements, etc make Spectre equal to LT in your eyes?

Don't use that crossover issue cuz Roma can erase the DC universe if you're saying that is a valid source.

guy222
spectre

Mr. Slippyfist
Shawn Michaels ftw!

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't buy that full-powered crap. We saw how Spectre couldn't handle full power. So what feats, statements, etc make Spectre equal to LT in your eyes?

Don't use that crossover issue cuz Roma can erase the DC universe if you're saying that is a valid source.

Roma never fashioned the DCU with her crystal matrix thing. that example fails on every level. it's retarded. Thier was no life force of the DCu in roma's machine. try again.

The spectre bitched all the power of all of those artifacts.

The depowered Spectre was able to ***** the multiversal nabu.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Shawn Michaels ftw! No fair, omnipotent beings aren't allowed.

kevdude
Well when The Voice says it, that's a good bet he's near to LT. Some ppl blame it on Jim as he couldn't handle it and it effected The Spectre itself. Taking on TGEB is kinda like how LT lost to Thanos w/thotu (but Thanos wasn't God). Also going pass the Wall and trying to uncover the mystery of The Source/God is a very good showing..

Jimmy-Chan
I think Thanos could edge out a tough battle against the Hal Spectre or a hostless Spectre. Jim Corrigan Spectre takes him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Jimmy-Chan
I think Thanos could edge out a tough battle against the Hal Spectre or a hostless Spectre. Jim Corrigan Spectre takes him.

hal Spectre beat the power of the IG and the UN.

hostless Spectre beat the PS and Nabu.
and thanos isn't in this thread.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
No fair, omnipotent beings aren't allowed. Manfred Man?

Mr Master
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
hal Spectre beat the power of the IG and the UN.
ka-dur

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Minge phails. Spectre quite easily.

Fixed

laughing

celestialdemon
Spectre wins this.

Air Legend
Well when The Voice says it, that's a good bet he's near to LT. Some ppl blame it on Jim as he couldn't handle it and it effected The Spectre itself. Taking on TGEB is kinda like how LT lost to Thanos w/thotu (but Thanos wasn't God). Also going pass the Wall and trying to uncover the mystery of The Source/God is a very good showing..
When did the voice say the Spectre is equal to the LT? Never.
That doesn't change the fact that Spectre couldn't handle it.
If Thanos wasn't God, then the GEB wasn't God.
Going pass the wall pales in comparison to crushing two megaverses.

nvrbeenwthagirl
When did the voice say the Spectre is equal to the LT? Never.
That doesn't change the fact that Spectre couldn't handle it.
If Thanos wasn't God, then the GEB wasn't God.
Going pass the wall pales in comparison to crushing two megaverses.
The Spectre had enough power to kill the Classic AM. Who was the power of all of DC save 5 universes. ANd I dont' remember the LT crushing two megaverses. When did this happen?

starlock
Spectre for the win

WrathfulDwarf
Galactus? No chance! Galactus takes this one 10/10.

Well done Captain Obvious. thumb up

Acrosurge
With both at their fullest potential (this means Spectre is receiving full backing), Spectre takes. In most other circumstances, I'd give it to a reasonably well-fed Galactus.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Acrosurge
With both at their fullest potential (this means Spectre is receiving full backing), Spectre takes. In most other circumstances, I'd give it to a reasonably well-fed Galactus.

Spectre at his weakest is hostless and still multiversal. who has Big G beaten that was Multiversal?

Acrosurge
Spectre at his weakest is hostless and still multiversal. who has Big G beaten that was Multiversal? *sings a happy song*

Oh, what? Spectre has his low showings also, which include defeat at the hands of decidedly sub-skyfather level beings.

The battle could swing the other direction if Galactus is hungry or starving. Both these characters fluctuate, I just give a well-fed Galactus the win over a Spectre who hasn't received full authority. Just my opinion.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Acrosurge
*sings a happy song*

Oh, what? Spectre has his low showings also, which include defeat at the hands of decidedly sub-skyfather level beings.

The battle could swing the other direction if Galactus is hungry or starving. Both these characters fluctuate, I just give a well-fed Galactus the win over a Spectre who hasn't received full authority. Just my opinion.

Name someone who was sub skyfather who's defeated the spectre. Please, do tell.

Galan007
ANd I dont' remember the LT crushing two megaverses. When did this happen? He didn't.

Legend is purely speculating that LT could have crushed said Megaverses.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Galan007
He didn't.

Legend is purely speculating that LT could have crushed said Megaverses.

Yet he shaped them smile what is normally said around here that is takes greater power to create then destroy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Utrigita
Yet he shaped them smile what is normally said around here that is takes greater power to create then destroy.

NO it takes more power to create than to destroy. And he didn't create them. And he needed approval from his hooded spectral freind. He is power yes, but he's not more powerful than the spectre. They are dead even.

Utrigita
NO it takes more power to create than to destroy. And he didn't create them. And he needed approval from his hooded spectral freind. He is power yes, but he's not more powerful than the spectre. They are dead even.

I believe that is what I said

"what is normally said around here that is takes greater power to create then destroy"

Yes he did, the Brothers was the Architechts but he was the builder smile

He needed to consult his hooded ally which there is no mention of in the bios.

Air Legend
It didn't need his approval. But let's just say It did. You're willing to let that count as evidence of Spectre being equal to the LT, but on the Beyonder thread when the LT and the rest of the marvel heirarchy plan and give approval for an attack on the Beyonder, you whine and cry that that doesn't prove anything. Go jump off a cliff. Now.

Galan007
Yet he shaped them smile Correction.

He "helped" shape them. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
It didn't need his approval. But let's just say It did. You're willing to let that count as evidence of Spectre being equal to the LT, but on the Beyonder thread when the LT and the rest of the marvel heirarchy plan and give approval for an attack on the Beyonder, you whine and cry that that doesn't prove anything. Go jump off a cliff. Now.
Are you dumb or what? I never said that the LT"s freind giving him approval was the spectre. I never even alluded to that being a reason why they would be equal. I was just saying that the LT didn't have full control over those megaverses. Please grow up.

Air Legend
Are you dumb or what? I never said that the LT"s freind giving him approval was the spectre. I never even alluded to that being a reason why they would be equal. I was just saying that the LT didn't have full control over those megaverses. Please grow up.
So you're simply stating the Spectre is even without providing proof. I see.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So you're simply stating the Spectre is even without providing proof. I see.

Read the thread.

Air Legend
The Spectre had enough power to kill the Classic AM.
Oh was this your so called "proof". This is laughable at best. Even being amped he couldn't kill AM. Superman had to. laughing

Mr.Biscuits
Oh was this your so called "proof". This is laughable at best. Even being amped he couldn't kill AM. Superman had to. laughing
Killing AM at that moment would of resulted in killing everyone...

nvrbeenwthagirl

I suppose you don't know that the Spectre had the power to kill the AM but misused the power. For that he was punished. How can you argue against characters you dont' even buy? It's really sad.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
Killing AM at that moment would of resulted in killing everyone...
I already know where this is going but the fact is Spectre failed at killing the AM. Even the Presence said so.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I already know where this is going but the fact is Spectre failed at killing the AM. Even the Presence said so.

Becuz of the misuse of said power. And Certainly you dont' want to compare failings. The LT failed to kill korvak. He was bitched by Reed, and he didn't have the will to fix a universal flaw. As I said, they are even.

Galan007
I already know where this is going but the fact is Spectre failed at killing the AM. Even the Presence said so. Must have missed that part. ermmnone

Mr.Biscuits
Not because of lack of power.

Utrigita
Correction.

He "helped" shape them. smile

Well I didn't see them do the work other then design them...

Galan007
Well I didn't see them do the work other then design them... I didn't even see them do that.

All I saw on panel was LT holding the Bros -- then read the bio reference which said LT "helped" shape them. smile

Air Legend
Must have missed that part. ermmnone
Of course you did. You're the one who thinks Spectre, Mike and Lucifer can beat the Presence and TOAA. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Master
On Panel, the LT did all the work concerning the Brothers' manipulation.
(in artistic depiction and definitve statements by the writer)

The only "help" the LT got was a "consultation." (talk ... yip yap ... blah, blah, blah)
(that's what the bio is referring too)

Peace and love yall stoned

Air Legend
Not because of lack of power.
Nice to know we agree that the Spectre failed. smile

Galan007
Of course you did. Care to post the part in COIE where the Presence says Spectre failed? smile

You're the one who thinks Spectre, Mike and Lucifer can beat the Presence and TOAA. roll eyes (sarcastic) A thread i made over a year ago is the best you can retort with? lulz.

Mr.Biscuits
Nice to know we agree that the Spectre failed. smile
Didn't fail in weakening him, which resulted in AM's eventual defeat...smile

Air Legend
Didn't fail in weakening him...smile
Still failed. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
LT failed to Kill Korvak.

Air Legend
Spectre failed to kill Captain Marvel. haermm

Mr.Biscuits
LT failed to Kill Korvak. Originally posted by Air Legend
Lulz @ both of you...

Mr Master
LT failed to Kill Korvak.
Yea, cause he attacked Korvac with a stellar Nova, laughing
instead of using his own power directly on him.

So instead,
with a gesture LT disconnects Korvac's entire Unverse from the Multiverse,
then seals it up so that no one can ever leave it again.
Only the Watcher was allowed access.

Silly "What If's" ... smile

I can tear a Universe from the Multiverse,
but to confront you,
I'm going to make the local Sun go Nova,
and hope that works. laughing out loud

Get that shit out of here baby. (not you nvr, Marvel)

nvrbeenwthagirl

Depowered Spectre failed to kill Uberly AMped Captain marvel.

Context is a ***** ain't it.

kevdude
Nice to know LT needs the help and advice of The Spectre, yeah he's not as powerful as LT, give me a break laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master
Yea, cause he attacked Korvac with a stellar Nova, laughing
instead of using his own power directly on him.

So instead,
with a gesture LT disconnects Korvac's entire Unverse from the Multiverse,
then selas it up so that no one can ever leave it again.
Only the Watcher was allowed access.

Silly "What If's" ... smile

I can tear a Universe from the Multiverse,
but to confront you,
I'm going to make the local Sun go Nova,
and hope that works. laughing out loud

Get that shit out of here baby. (not you nvr, Marvel)
That is basically my point. Cosmic beings like Spectre and LT have no business having ANY low showings. But for the sake of entertainment, they have to.

Air Legend
Depowered Spectre failed to kill Uberly AMped Captain marvel.

Context is a ***** ain't it.
Spectre failed to stop the Batkick. haermm

Mr Master
Nice to know LT needs the help and advice of The Spectre,
yeah he's not as powerful as LT, give me a break
dontgetit

nvrbeenwthagirl
Spectre failed to stop the Batkick. haermm

Spectre let Batman do that to let off some steam. Didn't you know that?

Mr Master
That is basically my point.
Cosmic beings like Spectre and LT have no business having ANY low showings. But for the sake of entertainment, they have to.
I agree with you,
but that wasn't a low showing for the LT,
that was just plain stupid, but it's a "What If" so I don't really mind.
(LT never hit Korvac directly & Korvac never even saw the LT)

"What Ifs" are basically a joke in Marvel
(they're supposed to be "Divergent realities" but I've yet to see one reference in a bio)

Galan007
I agree with you,

(they're supposed to be "Divergent realities" but I've yet to see one reference in a bio) What If's seems to have gotten way better since the "Punisher kills the Marvel Universe" days. laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
I agree with you,

(they're supposed to be "Divergent realities" but I've yet to see one reference in a bio)

The LT references them when he talks about them sometimes right? And so does the watcher.

quanchi112
Spectre let Batman do that to let off some steam. Didn't you know that? Its still stupid that he would let someone let off steam. Hes the friggin Spectre.

kevdude
dontgetit

some things never change (even with prof) confused Do you forget it wasn't just Lt holding things together it was both LT and the Spectre. And yes LT > Korvac

Mr Master
What If's seems to have gotten way better since the "Punisher kills the Marvel Universe" days. laughing out loud
laughing
The LT references them when he talks about them sometimes right?
And so does the watcher.
Never.
some things never change (even with prof)
dontgetit
Do you forget it wasn't just Lt holding things together it was both LT and the Spectre.
What are you talking about?
The Non-Canon DC vs Marvel?

I'm talking about the Marvel Brothers, the Two Megaverses,
which Spectre had nothing to do with. smile

Which no one had anything to do with concerning the manipulation of the Two Megaverses,
the LT did that on his own, On Panel.
And yes LT > Korvac
thumb up

kevdude
Well isn't the Brothers from that same NON -Canon DC vs Marvel?? Looks like they don't know if they want it to be canon or not.... confused

Has Lt ever tried to unravel the mystery of God?? No?
Don't think I have to say anymore

Mr Master
Well isn't the Brothers from that same NON -Canon DC vs Marvel??
Looks like they don't know if they want it to be canon or not....
The Brothers from DC vs Marvel were retconned into Two Marvel Megaverses.
I don't know how that played out in the business side of things,
but that's the facts,
perhaps DC didn't want to affiliate with them anymore or whatever.

So again,
Marvel's Brothers are the embodiment/architects of Two Megaverses,
the LT fashioned/manipulated the Brothers themselves in one hand.

The only "help" the LT received was in the form of a "consultation" (as in Talk)
by a mysterious being, perhaps Toaa or whathaveyou I really don't know.
Has Lt ever tried to unravel the mystery of God?? No?
Don't think I have to say anymore
Nah, the Fantastic Four did that one. smile

Galan007
The only "help" the LT received was in the form of a "consultation" (as in Talk)
by a mysterious being, perhaps Toaa or whathaveyou I really don't know. The bio you posted says nothing about LT's help being in the form of a mere consiltation:Originally posted by Mr Master
(excerpt from the OHOTMU 2006)
http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/1328/omniis2yp2.th.jpg
"the Living Tribunal also helped fashion the twin Entities the BROTHERS, each of whom became the guardian of a different Megaverse, within the larger Omniverse but encompassing MORE than a single Multiverse"

(this is called the Brothers - POST Retcon) srug

Bentley
I think that the Korvac what if, being stupid and everything, show that the LT is not there to save universes, when a Mad Jim Jaspers was nullified he did not intervene in the problem, he seems to have only issues with omniversal problems and not with losing minor realities. He is also some sort of jester.

Sarutobi700
Galactus wins fairly easilly. Spectre is the weakest abstract i have ever seen. He is soooooooooooooo overhyped

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sarutobi700
Galactus wins fairly easilly. Spectre is the weakest abstract i have ever seen. He is soooooooooooooo overhyped Uhm Galactus wouldnt win easily over the Spectre at all.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Galactus wins fairly easilly. Spectre is the weakest abstract i have ever seen. He is soooooooooooooo overhyped

SO all you have to do is prove to us that Galactus could beat Kismet or Nabu. Whom the depowered spectre had no problem beating.

Sarutobi700
^^PIS thats the only reason Spectre won

quanchi112
^^PIS thats the only reason Spectre won Pis is a horrible reason to win any debate. Dont use that when its convenient. Seriously most posters on here should refrain from shouting pis when it strengthens their argument.

Mr Master
The bio you posted says nothing about LT's help being in the form of a mere consiltation:

I agree,

that would be On Panel instead:

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6253/lt1sg3.th.jpg

"He (LT) sits at the CENTER of ALL things,
feeling the flow of countless Realities,
their FATE irrevocably determined through the judgment
rendered by HIS Three Faces"

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4060/lt2vb0.th.jpg
"First there must be the transdimensional consultation"
.......................................................................................

The witer again,

has only the LT doing all the work:

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/2936/ltrulescl3.th.jpg

"the Pulse of Creation reverberates through him, (LT) for he (LT) is its Heart,
ALPHA & OMEGA revolve on the Wheel of Destiny,
a Destiny SPUN by HIS (LT) mighty Hand"

"A Hand (one hand) soon opening
to allow (LT's in control) smile
TWO Brothers to assume their pre-destined Roles as Architects of New Realities ...
and ONLY this Judge (LT) knows why" (only the LT)
.......................................................................................

This is why I said the bio was referring to the "consultation"
as the "help" the LT received in fashioning the Brothers.

But it's quite obvious the LT did everything. yes

Sarutobi700
^^Thank you. you make sense.
The only reason Spectre won was because he caught them off guard

quanchi112
^^Thank you. you make sense.
The only reason Spectre won was because he caught them off guard Spectre bitchslapped dc in that story. Sure he got his asskicked by Marvel but other than that he dominated.

Galan007
l l l

I agree,

that would On Panel instead:

rendered by HIS Three Faces"

The witer again,

TWO Brothers to assume their pre-destined Roles as Architects of New Realities ...
and ONLY this Judge (LT) knows why"

This is why I said the bio was referring to the "consultation"
as the "help" the LT received in fashioning the Brothers.

But it's quite obvious the LT did everything. yes So you just contradicted bio information.... A bio which I have seen you use many times.

Cool.
Since we know it's not entirely accurate now, I see no reason to accept any information on it.

Unless of course we pick and choose which information is right, and which is wrong... Which seems a tad faulty to me. smile

Mr Master
So you just contradicted bio information....
A bio which I have seen you use many times.
Cool.
I've done no such thing.

Show me where the bio states that the LT was helped in any other way,
than in the way depicted on panel.

The bio doesn't give any definitive explanation as to the form of the "Help"
we have to go On Panel to understand that particular part.
Since we know it's not entirely accurate now,
I see no reason to accept any information on it.
Do whatever you wish old friend.

The bio doesn't contradict anything that took place on panel.
Unless of course we pick and choose which information is right,
and which is wrong... Which seems a tad faulty to me.
In the end, On Panel will always be >>> any and all bios. smile

Besides that though,
what are you talking about "picking and choosing?"
(who's doing that?)

Don't jump the gun so quickly friend,
we all learn as we go.

Erik-Lensherr
I'm going to get into this discussion also.

The help to which the bio reffers is not the transdimensional consultation he had with his hooded spectral ally.

Why ?

Because their creation to which the bio reffers to occured before the consultation. By the time LT wanted to consult him, they were already created.

Living Tribunal helped fashion the Brothers, meaning he wasn't the only one who did it.

And another thing.

Where exactly does it say that the Brothers are the embodiements of two Megaverses ?

Because they are stated to become guardians of two different Megaverses, not embodiements.

The fact that they are said to have roles of arhitects of new realities ? erm

Not to mention the fact that the energies that flare from the Brothers's fight is stated to be able to vaporize Galaxies, which is pretty bad from two characters who supposdley have the power of two Megaverses smile

Endless Mike
I would go with the pasty - faced guy in the green cape

Mr Master
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
The help to which the bio reffers is not the transdimensional consultation
he had with his hooded spectral ally.
According to the On Panel evidence, it is.
Why ?
Does it really matter if it contradicts Marvel facts?
Because their creation to which the bio reffers to occured before the consultation.
By the time LT wanted to consult him, they were already created.
This isn't true at all.

The Megaverses were NOT created until the LT allowed it by opening his hnad.
Living Tribunal helped fashion the Brothers,
meaning he wasn't the only one who did it.
Exactly, the LT was helped with a "Consultation" in fashioning the Brothers.

It was a legitimate "Help" ...
because after all, LT wasn't able to proceed without it.

As far as the actual manipulation of the Brothers?

The LT did that on his own On Panel, and it is Not contradicted in his bio.
And another thing.
More? smile
Where exactly does it say that the Brothers are the embodiements of two Megaverses ?

Because they are stated to become guardians of two different Megaverses,
not embodiements.

The fact that they are said to have roles of arhitects of new realities?
The Brothers are a direct spin-off of the original Brothers,
(who were the embodiments of their realities)

The POST-Retcon Brothers even battle with each other endlessly,
just LIKE the original Brothers. yes

The LT held the essence/spirit/consciousness if you will, of the Brothers.
(which is the totality/power of the Two Megaverses)

Just like Eternity is the embodiment
and creator of eveything in the Prime Multiverse,
Eternity also tries to "Guard" his own Space/Time.

Hence Eternity is the architect and guardian of his Reality,
this doesn't mean Eternity doesn't have further protection,
just like the Brothers.
Not to mention the fact that the energies that flare from the Brothers's fight is stated to be able to vaporize Galaxies,
which is pretty bad from two characters who supposdley have the power of two Megaverses
Take it up with Marvel friend if you wish to dispute what Marvel has established.

The Brothers are the architects/guardians of Two MegaverseS.
Embodiments ... Just like Eternity is to the Prime Multiverse.
Embodiments ... just like they were originally.

The ONLY difference between the original Brothers and the Retcon,
is they were compressed from embodying All Reality in Marvel & DC ...
to Two Megaverses in Marvel alone.

Oh and Access has nothing to do with them anymore either.

Erik-Lensherr
Actually, it isn't.

What Marvel facts ?

It's those 'facts' that we are discussing. Which apparently, don't support your point.

I'm not talking about the Megaverses. I'm talking about the Brothers. They were already in existence before he consulted with the 'hooded spectre ally', and it is also stated that he was 'helped' in creating them, thus he didn't create them alone and since the 'consultation' happened after they were created, it means that it wasn't the 'consultation' with which LT was helped when creating the brothers.

It's really quite simple smile

In other words, you're assuming that the Brothers are the embodiements eventough in the canon Universe it isn't stated or even hinted at such ? Even more, the fact that from their fight energies emanated capable of obliriating Galaxies suggests the contrary. And arhitects =/= embodiements.

123KID
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I would go with the pasty - faced guy in the green cape

big purple helmets are cooler

Mr Master
Actually, it isn't.
Actuslly it is.
What Marvel facts ?
The one's you're trying to twist in order to demean the LT's feat.
It's those 'facts' that we are discussing. Which apparently, don't support your point.
laughing
I'm not talking about the Megaverses. I'm talking about the Brothers.
They were already in existence before he consulted with the 'hooded spectre ally',
Acccording to on panel evidence it was the LT who manipulated the Brothers.

The LT, and the LT alone.

rendered by HIS (LT) Three Faces"

The writer again,

and ONLY this Judge (LT) knows why" (only the LT)

stoned

You can twist it, and dance around these facts all you want.

You ain't changing the minds of true debaters friend.
and it is also stated that he was 'helped' in creating them,
Yea, the LT had to "consult" with his ally before proceeding with all the work,
nothing more.
thus he didn't create them alone and since the 'consultation' happened after they were created, it means that it wasn't the 'consultation' with which LT was helped when creating the brothers.
No where is it stated that the LT was helped,
other than in the form of a consultation.

You're just trying to spin it to demean the LT's feat.

This ploy has failed in the past like demeaning Thanos' God" status" with THOTI,
or trying to prove that the Ultraverse isn't in another Multiverse in Marvel,
you even tried to prove Ultraverse was non-canon. laughing out loud
(remember your in-famous cropped evidence?)

Didn't work then ... Not happening now.
It's really quite simple
Warping facts?

I gotta give it to ya.
In other words, you're assuming that the Brothers are the embodiements eventough in the canon Universe it isn't stated or even hinted at such ?
Dude, please, research then come back.

The Brothers are everything the original Brothers were with the exception of their size.

The Original Brothers were siblings.
Retcon Brothers are siblings.

The Original Brothers were the architects of their realities.
Retcon Brothers are the architects of their realities.

The Original Brothers were the guardians of their realities.
Retcon Brothers are the guardians of their realities.

The Original Brothers are tied in an eternal conflict.
The Retcon Brothers are tied in an eternal conflict.

Pattern anyone?

The Original Brothers were the embodiments of their realities.
Is it really so hard to see? confused
Even more, the fact that from their fight energies emanated capable of obliriating Galaxies suggests the contrary. And arhitects =/= embodiements.
This is inconsequential.

Marvel officially stated that the Brothers are Two Megaverses,
don't like it?

Write Marvel a letter and complain.

Sundipped
I believe Spectre can take him but quick question: What would be Spectre's highest showing?

Erik-Lensherr
Okay, don't say I didn't try to have a civilized conversation with you. I actually wanted the two of us to have a civilized conversation for once but apparently that's not possible.

But when you come with unfonded accusations like this :

Or things like this, unrelated to the subject at all :

Talking to you just seems useless.

Not to mention that you completly missed all my points and as usually, post scans that have absolutley no revelance to what I said aswell as the fact that everybody has already seen them anyway.

I explained it to you why the helping LT recived isn't the 'consultation' because that happened after the brothers were already created.

I explained it to you that it's stated nowhere that the brothers are the embodiements of the two megaverses and that they are stated to be arhitects and nothing more.

Not surprisingly at all, you don't really bring up any kind of counter arguments and continue copy and pasting the same scans and lines over and over again to make it look like you actually have a counter argument.

Well, I'm just going to let the people make an opinion based on what was posted up until now because it's just a waste of time continuing this discussion.

It's better we end this discussion now before it degenerates.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Sundipped
I believe Spectre can take him but quick question: What would be Spectre's highest showing?

His highest showing would be being able to merge with God. Also pulling apart the universes bound by the power of the 12 items of power including a cosmic cube, the IG, the Spear of destiny, the bell wheel and jar, and the UN. He's also beaten parallax, pwned Mr. Mxy, and given micheal the arc angel a good fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Okay, don't say I didn't try to have a civilized conversation with you. I actually wanted the two of us to have a civilized conversation for once but apparently that's not possible.

Not to mention that you completly missed all my points and as usually, post scans that have absolutley no revelance to what I said aswell as the fact that everybody has already seen them anyway.

I explained it to you why the helping LT recived isn't the 'consultation' because that happened after the brothers were already created.

I explained it to you that it's stated nowhere that the brothers are the embodiements of the two megaverses and that they are stated to be arhitects and nothing more.

Not surprisingly at all, you don't really bring up any kind of counter arguments and continue copy and pasting the same scans and lines over and over again to make it look like you actually have a counter argument.

Well, I'm just going to let the people make an opinion based on what was posted up until now because it's just a waste of time continuing this discussion.

You should have known better before you got into a "debate" with him. Do it in fun and don't take it too seriously. Seriously.

123KID
he never beat Parallax

Hal knocked him away WHILE being drained by the heroes and making new timelines
then when Parallax was weakened from things that had nothing to do with fighting Spectre Spectre came back and attacked him

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by 123KID
he never beat Parallax

Hal knocked him away WHILE being drained by the heroes and making new timelines
then when Parallax was weakened from things that had nothing to do with fighting Spectre Spectre came back and attacked him

IT was certainly the spectre who defeated parallax. As the character says later on, defeat is inevitible. The spectre already knows what will happen. He appeared, caused Hal to lose it, and then went away.

123KID
and the heroes draining Parallax and Hal expending energy on trying to create new universes had nothing to do with it ?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by 123KID
and the heroes draining Parallax and Hal expending energy on trying to create new universes had nothing to do with it ?

Hal was created new universes without even know it. They were slipping in and out of creation with passing moments. You think he was expending energy? Kyle as ION, wielding the same power could do universes with a thought.

Mr Master
You should have known better before you got into a "debate" with him.
Do it in fun and don't take it too seriously. Seriously.
You're the biggest clown in kmc, everyone knows that.
And there's no one in these boards more full of shit than you.
.........................................................................................

Anywho, back on topic.

The Original Brothers were not only in eternal conflict like the Retcon Brothers,
but they also encompassed their Realities:

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/9484/one56ox.th.jpg

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/3535/one17lg8.th.jpg

.........................................................................................

And well what da know?

The Original Brothers were ALSO the Guardians of their Realities,
hey just like the Retcon Brothers:

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/434/one88ck.th.jpg

But I thought titling the retcon Brothers as "Gaurdians" meant they weren't embodiments.

ka-dur

Atleast you live up to your rep nvr.

Ahh, another day at the office. yawn

Mr Master
Hal was created new universes without even know it. They were slipping in and out of creation with passing moments. You think he was expending energy? Kyle as ION, wielding the same power could do universes with a thought.
Like this bull shit right here, typical.

Parallax wasn't directly sipping realities in and out of existence,
that happened inadvertantly as a result of his attempts at re-writing that Universe.

Proof, as always:

"Parallax ATTEMPTED to create new World's and Timelines,
Fool that he was UNABLE to Control the forces he'd unleashed,
entire Timelines began to collapse"
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5237/parallaxdh1.th.png
"as alternate Timelines seeped in and out of existence"

Mr Master
I don't particularly enjoy when cats try to demean character feats because of a personal agenda.
Just facts homie.
Not to mention that you completly missed all my points and as usually,
post scans that have absolutley no revelance to what I said aswell as the fact that everybody has already seen them anyway.
You feel this way cause you're being corrected, and you don't seem to like that.
No where on panel or in any bio is it stated
that the Brothers were created by anyone other than the LT.

The LT On Panel did all the work.

And the official bio doesn't contradict that for one second.

The bio stated the LT had "help"
we all know it was a "Consultation" nothing more.
Again,

The Brothers are everything the original Brothers were with the exception of their size.

Pattern anyone?

The Original Brothers were the embodiments of their realities.
Is it really so hard to see?
Gibberish.

You haven't proven anything of consequence,
you have no relevant counter argument,
you have nothing but utter unsupported speculation.
Cool.
It already did the instant you pulled old tricks out.

But I'm willing to move forward smile

Mr Master
Eureka!

Bah, forget the Brothers yall,

the LT handles all of Marvel in his Hand:

............................................................................................

The beginning & the End of Marvel spins in the LT's hand. yes

Thanx Erik, focusing on this event more closely,
I just noticed that this moment is far more grand than I imagined.

So from now on, we can literally claim,
the LT holds All of Marvel (Omniverse) in his hand. mwahaha

janus77
not to be pedantic but, the wheel is spun by his hand thus the Marvel Omniverse would be something external to, but maintained by, him no?

so unless the Omniverse is in his other hand (because it's obviously not in the hand that's doing the spinning), it must be 'out there' somewhere.

but it does make LT > Marvel Omniverse, it seems big grin.

Mr Master
Originally posted by janus77
not to be pedantic but, the wheel is spun by his hand thus the Marvel Omniverse would be something external to, but maintained by, him no?
Right.
so unless the Omniverse is in his other hand (because it's obviously not in the hand that's doing the spinning), it must be 'out there' somewhere.
Right.

The LT has stated before that if he wished, he could be everything,
but the LT lives by protocol, so he continues and says that he must be apart:

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/9347/lt5tm7.th.jpg

"I, who could be all, must be but a part ... I must be apart"

..................................................................................

I think this relates to what you're saying, and I agree.
but it does make LT > Marvel Omniverse, it seems big grin.
thumb up yes

Galan007
Again,

Pattern anyone? Except for the fact that none of what you stated (regarding the post-retcon Brothers being anything more than the Guardians of said Megaverses), seems to be stated anywhere on panel.

Your opinion is your opinion, I would never try to sway that... But let's not act as though it's an infallible opinion, especially when you can't provide solid evidence supporting said theory.

Utrigita
Except for the fact that none of what you stated (regarding the post-retcon Brothers being anything more than the Guardians of said Megaverses), seems to be stated anywhere on panel.

Your opinion is your opinion, I would never try to sway that... But let's not act as though it's an infallible opinion, especially when you can't provide solid evidence supporting said theory.

The Pre retcon Brothers wasn't locked in eternal Conflict was they Galan (you made there respect thread so I assume you know a lot about them) didn't they more by coincidence find out that the other part existed and then had the heroes battling each other but the result wasn't interesting so they then decide to settle it in a duel between each other???

Galan007
The Pre retcon Brothers was locked in eternal Conflict was they Galan (you made there respect thread so I assume you know a lot about them) didn't they more by coincidence find out that the other part existed and then had the heroes battling each other but the result wasn't interesting so they then decide to settle it in a duel between each other??? In a nutshell.

Utrigita
In a nutshell.

thanks

starlock
The Pre retcon Brothers wasn't locked in eternal Conflict was they Galan (you made there respect thread so I assume you know a lot about them) didn't they more by coincidence find out that the other part existed and then had the heroes battling each other but the result wasn't interesting so they then decide to settle it in a duel between each other???

It was actually the silver surfer/green lantern crossover that made the brothers realize they were both there...

Erik-Lensherr
I'm being corrected ?

Perhaps in your view. Then again, like I said, we'll let the readers of our discussion decide.

smile

I can also adress your "LT holding the Omniverse into his hand" point but then again, it's pointless since it would be just a waste of my time.

Utrigita
Originally posted by starlock
It was actually the silver surfer/green lantern crossover that made the brothers realize they were both there...

Okay so they wasn't in eternal conflict because they didn't know of the other existence prior to the SS and GL confrontation, and it works quiet well with by coincidence wink

janus77
so... what are the positions on the state of "The Brothers"?
1) they're guardians & creators of 2 megaverses
2) they're representations of Marvel's and DC's omniverses?

surely if they're twirling about in LT's palm they must be a part of the Marvel Omniverse, no?
or is DC's omniverse actually a discrete subset of the Marvel Omniverse?

Mr Master
Except for the fact that none of what you stated
(regarding the post-retcon Brothers being anything more than the Guardians of said Megaverses),
seems to be stated anywhere on panel.
It didn't have to be imo.

This retcon came 3 months after the original series,
everyone knows the Brothers were the embodiments of their realities.

The Brothers are an exact duplicate of the original Brothers
with the exception of their size and ownership.

So,

(they batteld eons ago, and then again at the end of the series,
had they not come to an agreement, they would've continued to battle)

Oh,

and the Retcon Brothers look exactly like the original Brothers aswell. smile

What more can we ask for friend?
The rest is simple logic that Marvel is shoving in our faces.
It can't get more obvious imo.

If the original Brothers were the embodiments of their realities,
well then it stands to reason so are the Retcon duplicates.

Or did Marvel decide to make exact duplicates,
and leave out the most significant part?

I sincerely doubt it ... but I'll search for more blatant proof. thumb up
Your opinion is your opinion, I would never try to sway that...
But let's not act as though it's an infallible opinion,
especially when you can't provide solid evidence supporting said theory.
I provided evidence, just not a direct statement
as there's really no need for one when you paste the puzzle together.

But anyway,

I have a question.

When Eternity (embodiment/guardian of his own reality)
creates the Multiverse in the cosmic recycling pattern of Marvel,
how does he do it?

In other words, How does Eternity become the architect of his Reality?

Mr Master
Actually the Brothers battled eons ago,
this destroyed and re-created the Two realities.

Then the Brothers forgot about each other,
and due to a cosmic event, they noticed each other again,
then the pattern once again lived and they wanted to battle again.

But they learned fighting was pointless from their previous battle,
so they pinned heroes against heroes.

In the end, they battle with each other again anyways,
continuing the repetative cycle.

Then they finally ceased their war after realizing how special humanity is.
Okay so they wasn't in eternal conflict because they didn't know of the other existence prior to the SS and GL confrontation, and it works quiet well with by coincidence
Interesting,
when the Brothers fought eons before SS & GL even dreamnt of existing.

Mr Master
edit

Mr Master
so... what are the positions on the state of "The Brothers"?
1) they're guardians & creators of 2 megaverses
2) they're representations of Marvel's and DC's omniverses?
Their the embodiments/creators of Two Megaverses.

Just like Eternity is the embodimnt creator of the Prime Multiverse.
Eternity creates the Multiverse from nothingness through Entropy,
who explodes his body into a new Multiverse which becomes Eternity.

Just another Reality Concept on a bigger level.
surely if they're twirling about in LT's palm they must be a part of the Marvel Omniverse, no?
or is DC's omniverse actually a discrete subset of the Marvel Omniverse?
The Brothers belong to Marvel,
3 months after the original Brothers were published.

The current ret-con Brothers are an exact replica of the original Brothers,
down to the exact look,
with the exception of their size.

Original Brothers were the embodiment/guardians of Marvel & DC.
Retcon Brothers are the embodiments/guardians of Two Marvel Megaverses.

That's the only difference.

Galan007
It didn't have to be imo.

This retcon came 3 months after the original series,
everyone knows the Brothers were the embodiments of their realities.

The Brothers are an exact duplicate of the original Brothers
with the exception of their size and ownership.

So,

Oh,

and the Retcon Brothers look exactly like the original Brothers aswell. smile

What more can we ask for friend?
The rest is simple logic that Marvel is shoving in our faces.
It can't get more obvious imo.

If the original Brothers were the embodiments of their realities,
well then it stands to reason so are the Retcon duplicates.

Or did Marvel decide to make exact duplicates,
and leave out the most significant part?

I sincerely doubt it ... but I'll search for more blatant proof. thumb up

as there's really no need for one when you paste the puzzle together. I'm well aware of your opinion on the matter...

What I haven't seen yet is evidence supporting all of your claims.

Air Legend
I'm well aware of your opinion on the matter...

Try using your brain. An author doesn't have to blatantly say everything to get his point through.

Mr Master
I'm well aware of your opinion on the matter...

"All of my claims?"

What other ones do you have a problem with?

And answer this please.
as there's really no need for one when you paste the puzzle together.

But anyway,

I have a question.

When Eternity (embodiment/guardian of his own reality)
creates the Multiverse in the cosmic recycling pattern of Marvel,
how does he do it?

In other words, How does Eternity become the architect of his Reality?

Galan007
Try using your brain. An author doesn't have to blatantly say everything to get his point through. Reported for bashing. smile

Air Legend
Reported for bashing. smile
roll eyes (sarcastic) That's not bashing. nvr would have been banned a long time ago if that was the case.

Galan007
"All of my claims?" Meant 'some' of your claims'. smile

And answer this please. We have evidence to answer that question..

Evidence is what we seem to be lacking concerning the Brothers... I'm not saying you're wrong, just that I haven't seen enough to support your claim that the Brothers were the actual embodiments of their respective Megaverses, yet.

Mr Master
An author doesn't have to blatantly say everything to get his point through.
thumb up

Especially when they smother us with related evidence that puts the puzzle together.

But anyways ... smile

Mr. Slippyfist
roll eyes (sarcastic) That's not bashing. nvr would have been banned a long time ago if that was the case. Ah... the old, "he did it, i want do it, i can do it!!!" approach.

Mr Master
Meant 'some' of your claims'.
I thought it was one.

"Some" indicates more than one, what other claim are you referring too?
We have evidence to answer that question..
Right.
That evidence illustrates how Conceptual beings that guard their own realities,
create said realities that they guard.

Why are the Brothers different?

Especially when we take into account that they are exact replicas of the original Brothers,
who create realities with their own bodies (embodiment)
Evidence is what we seem to be lacking concerning the Brothers...
I disagree friend.

A direct statement may be lacking,
but the evidence leans towards the idea
that the Brothers are the embodiments of their realities.

Mostly because they are exact replicas/duplicates of what the original Brothers were,
and what were the original Brothers?

Why embodiments of their realities of course. smile
I'm not saying you're wrong,
just that I haven't seen enough to support your claim
that the Brothers were the actual embodiments of their respective Megaverses, yet.
Cool, that's your opinion and it's respected, but I disagree wtih it.

Galan007
Mostly because they are exact replicas/duplicates of what the original Brothers were Proof?

Mr Master
Proof?
You seriously want proof
that the Marvel Brothers are an exact rip-off of the original Brothers?

Tell me your messing with me brother G, cause now your scaring me. stick out tongue

Air Legend
Proof?
Cuz they looked exactly the same no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
Cuz they looked exactly the same no expression

That is proof? How many times has mystich looked exactly like someone else but wasn't?

Galan007
You seriously want proof
that the Marvel Brothers are an exact rip-off of the original Brothers?

Tell me your messing with me brother G, cause now your scaring me. stick out tongue You said they were the 'exact' same.

Yet the only solid on panel proof you have, is what they looked like? srsly

Using the same theory,
I guess Darkseid momentarily held the 'embodiment' of Mxy's power in the palm of his hand as well, eh?

http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/5246/55408283yt4.th.jpg

Air Legend
That is proof? How many times has mystich looked exactly like someone else but wasn't?
Why don't you try reading a book or go back to school. Did Shakespeare blatanly say what the themes of his works were? Did Weird Al blatantly say in his song Eat It that the song was a parody of beat it? Did Mark Twain blatantly say in his book Huckleberry Finn that it was a satire.

Try using your brain for once.

Mr Master
You said they were the 'exact' same.

Yet the only solid on panel proof you have, is what they looked like?
Let's see,

The Name (Brothers)

The Look (exact replicas)

They're Architects (sharing the same job)

They're Guardians (serving the same purpose)

In the personal story of the Brothers is the same (They battle)

Because of this, I still think your messing with me. mad
Using the same theory,
I guess Darkseid momentarily held the 'embodiment' of Mxy's power in the palm of his hand as well, eh?
Using DC scans to prove something in Marvel comics.

You should know better. smile

The Great Galen
So wait just so were all clear, Spectre takes this.....oh and Spectre and LT are equal in power.

Galan007
Let's see,

The Name (Brothers)

The Look (exact replicas)

They're Architects (sharing the same job)

They're Guardians (serving the same purpose)

In the personal story of the Brothers is the same (They battle)Must have missed the part where it says what they embody? confused

Using DC scans to prove something in Marvel comics.

You should know better. smile No difference really.... as neither were stated on panel to be the actual embodiment of said power. smile

On a sidenote,
Is Roma the embodiment of the Omniverse? She does guard it, afterall. smile

Air Legend
Must have missed the part where it says what they embody? confused
Logic dictates that. Do you have logic?

Galan007
Logic dictates that. Do you have logic? Enough logic to know that when I'm debating, I'd like to see solid evidence before I take what people are saying to heart?

Yep. smile

Mr Master
Must have missed the part where it says what they embody? confused
This oughta help your confusion:

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/3535/one17lg8.th.jpg
No difference really....
as neither were stated on panel to be the actual embodiment of said power.
Actually infinitely huge difference, diffrent comic book companies.

Just don't try an make a point for Marvel by using DC scans please. smile
On a sidenote,
Is Roma the embodiment of the Omniverse? She does guard it, afterall.
Silly question, that can only lead to a degrading debate. sad

When has Roma ever been stated to be the embodiment of the Omniverse?

Never.

When have the Brothers ever been stated to be embodiments?

3 Months before they became Marvel property.

And you ignored the relevance of my post:

Commonalities betweeen the Original Brothers .... and the Retcon Brothers.

They have the same Name ... (Brothers)

The have the same Look (exact replicas)

They have the same job (Architects)

They serve the same purpose (Guardians)

They have the same personal story (The Brothers battle)

They even use the same weapons (Swords)

....................................................................................

But you believe this isn't proof enough they were the same Brothers (embodiments)

....................................................................................

Nothing more to say. As you wish. smile

Air Legend
Enough logic to know that when I'm debating, I'd like to see solid evidence before I take what people are saying to heart?

Yep. smile

That's enough solid evidence (source Mr Master). Now you just have to use your brain and connect the peices because an author is not going to blatantly write everything out.

Galan007
When has Roma ever been stated to be the embodiment of the Omniverse?About as many times as the post-retcon Brothers have been stated as the embodiments of Megaverses. smile

3 Months before they became Marvel property. You mean 3 months before their retcon?

Meh,
I guess nothing about a character changes when they're retconned, huh?

Mr Master
About as many times
as the post-retcon Brothers have been stated as the embodiments of Megaverses.
It seems you don't get it, or dont want to. Fine.
You mean 3 months before their retcon?

Meh,
I guess nothing about a character changes when they're retconned, huh?
Something did change, they went from being the embodiment of Marvel & DC,
to just being the embodiments of Two Marvel Megaverses.

So yea, I guess things DO change. smile

This sarcasm you're trying to pull will contiue to backfire.
..............................................................................................

On a side note,

If you want a scan that relates to this,

LT holding the embodiments of the Brothers in his hand:

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/3592/b2bv4.th.jpg

This is more appropriate ... and it's from Marvel ... not DC.

THOTI/Thanos holds the embodiment of Eternity in his hand:

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5745/hand1fg1.th.jpg

And I could care less about Mxy/Joker & Darkseid,

but yea, that is the embodiment of Eternity's power in Thanos' hand.

Galan007
It seems you don't get it, or dont want to. Fine. lol.

Roma = the Omniversal Guardian (stated on panel).
The Brother's = Megaversal Guardians (stated on panel).

You say the Brothers, (who once again were only stated as Megaversal Guardians), embody these Megaverses -- So why wouldn't Roma (stated as the Omniversal Guardian), embody the Omniverse?

I'm only using the same theories your giving me, other ways. smile

Something did change, they went from being the embodiment of Marvel & DC,
to just being the embodiments of Two Marvel Megaverses.

So yea, I guess things DO change. smile Once again,
You have no other proof than your personal opinion on what they embody, as such a question hasn't been positively answered, on panel... Yet. smile

This sarcasm you're trying to pull will contiue to backfire. Sarcasm? No. smile

Mr Master
Roma = the Omniversal Guardian (stated on panel).
The Brother's = Megaversal Guardians (stated on panel).

You say the Brothers, (who once again were only stated as Megaversal Guardians), embody these Megaverses -- So why wouldn't Roma (stated as the Omniversal Guardian), embody the Omniverse?
Believe this was addressed right here:

When has Roma ever been stated to be the embodiment of the Omniverse?

Never.

3 Months before they became Marvel property.

And you ignored the relevance of my post:

Commonalities betweeen the Original Brothers .... and the Retcon Brothers.

But you believe this isn't proof enough they were the same Brothers (embodiments)

smile
I'm only using the same theories your giving me, other ways.
No you're not.

As Roma being confused with being a "Concept" is impossible, since she NEVER was one.

On the other hand,

the Brothers WERE Concepts in DC vs Marvel ... so at least there's a debate there.

My whole argument isn't based on the "Guardians" title, that's your whole argument.

I have plenty of indirect evidence that intimately relates to details concerning the Brothers.
(As re-posted above in this post)
Once again,
You have no other proof than your personal opinion on what they embody, as such a question hasn't been positively answered, on panel... Yet.
Except the fact that not only were Brothers Conceptual embodiments,
but they share every single other trait with the current Brothers
including their historical relationship. (they Battle with Swords) laughing out loud

But yea, Marvel probably left that part out.

Anyway dogs, I'm done on this one, let's agree to disagree I guess. smile

Galan007
Anyway dogs, I'm done on this one, let's agree to disagree I guess. smile Finally.

Mr Master
Finally.
laughing stick out tongue

Galan007
laughing stick out tongue love

Mr Master
swank

G, who are the top 5 cats in DC right now, excluding divinity.

Galan007
Ever?

In no particular order...

Classic Ion/Parallax
Cosmic Extant
Anti-Monitor
Mxy
Ultimator

Since you asked for the non-divine, I didn't include beings like Mike, Lucifer, The Endless, Spectre, etc..

EDIT: IMO of course. .

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ever?

Classic Ion/Parallax
Cosmic Extant
Anti-Monitor
Mxy
Ultimator

Since you asked for the non-divine, I didn't include beings like Mike, Lucifer, The Endless, Spectre, etc..

The Source would probably Edge Out Cosmic Extant. Also, Hourman had the FULL worlogog and was more powerful than Cosmic Extant as well. And of course Clark and Diana's son who is the true Guardian of Hypertime. And the Phantom Stranger is also not Divine. At least I don't think he is.

Citizen V
Ever?

Classic Ion/Parallax
Cosmic Extant
Anti-Monitor
Mxy
Ultimator

I thought you were into that sort of stuff? naughty.

Galan007
The Source would probably Edge Out Cosmic Extant. Also, Hourman had the FULL worlogog and was more powerful than Cosmic Extant as well. And of course Clark and Diana's son who is the true Guardian of Hypertime. And the Phantom Stranger is also not Divine. At least I don't think he is. 1.) The Source = Divine, .

2.) Cosmic Extant's feats > Hourman's.

3.) Hyperman has no feats yet, .

4.) PS fluctuates far too much, .

On a sidenote,
You could probably throw 'full-potential' Captain Atom somewhere in there:

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/4113/ca1if8.th.jpg http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/628/ca2py6.th.jpg

Galan007
Originally posted by Citizen V
I thought you were into that sort of stuff? naughty. Hush, hush. bashful

nvrbeenwthagirl
1.) The Source = Divine, .

2.) Cosmic Extant's feats > Hourman's.

3.) Hyperman has no feats yet, .

4.) PS fluctuates far too much, .

On a sidenote,
You could probably throw 'full-potential' Captain Atom somewhere in there:

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/4113/ca1if8.th.jpg http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/628/ca2py6.th.jpg

Is the source really Divine? As in part of the heavenly structure? It seems to play a dual role. How powerful is Kismet? Dominus? Nabu. Ect. Top tenish? The more I think about it, there could be a good 20 or so beings that I would consider Multiversal.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>