Desaad with High Fathers staff vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
Who wins?

Desaad was already bitching Superman with no Staff. FYI.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Desaad was already bitching Superman with no Staff. FYI. He mindcontolled him with someone elses help. I give this to Superman all the way.

Estacado
Thanos loses big time.Sorry.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He mindcontolled him with someone elses help. I give this to Superman all the way.

Desaad on his own has given Superman and Dr. Fate fits. With highfather's staff, he'd pwn superman. Very simply, shunt him into the source again, blast him into nothingness. Your obsession with New Gods' hate and Superman is laughable.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Thanos loses big time.Sorry. Its Superman.

laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
Desaad on his own has given Superman and Dr. Fate fits. With highfather's staff, he'd pwn superman. Very simply, shunt him into the source again, blast him into nothingness. Your obsession with New Gods' hate and Superman is laughable. I like the new gods. But please I dont care if he gives them fits Desaad is nothing when matched up to Darkseid. Supes has given Darkseid fits and losses. Desaad is Darkseids little bich. Supes has beaten far more impressive foes than Desaad. He takes his staff off him and proceeds to rape him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I like the new gods. But please I dont care if he gives them fits Desaad is nothing when matched up to Darkseid. Supes has given Darkseid fits and losses. Desaad is Darkseids little bich. Supes has beaten far more impressive foes than Desaad. He takes his staff off him and proceeds to rape him.

Desaad with the staff pwned DS BEFORE DS got his upgrade. You are using illogical references and have no regard for linear events. Yes DS has pwned Desaad before. Desaad was not in his Avatar mode. And DS that was pwned By Superman was Not powered up. DS has been depowered for 20 plus years. Every since he first hit the source wall. He and superman had one encounter since he's been fully restored and NOT been attacked by another( Desaad with the staff) and that was DOTNG. Superman got pwned and didn't even get to fight DS. Please quan. you bore me. Your limited understanding of events in a linear fashion make it damned near impossible to argue against you. I'd rather argue against my cat.

quanchi112
Desaad with the staff pwned DS BEFORE DS got his upgrade. You are using illogical references and have no regard for linear events. Yes DS has pwned Desaad before. Desaad was not in his Avatar mode. And DS that was pwned By Superman was Not powered up. DS has been depowered for 20 plus years. Every since he first hit the source wall. He and superman had one encounter since he's been fully restored and NOT been attacked by another( Desaad with the staff) and that was DOTNG. Superman got pwned and didn't even get to fight DS. Please quan. you bore me. Your limited understanding of events in a linear fashion make it damned near impossible to argue against you. I'd rather argue against my cat. Pwned a powerless darkseid. Whoa wow im so impressed. laughing Dont leave out such important details.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Pwned a powerless darkseid. Whoa wow im so impressed. laughing Dont leave out such important details.

And hence the reference to my cat.

quanchi112
And hence the reference to my cat. Listen it would take more than a staff for Desaad to be able to defeat Superman. big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
Listen it would take more than a staff for Desaad to be able to defeat Superman. big grin
Becuz you say so.

TricksterPriest
Listen it would take more than a staff for Desaad to be able to defeat Superman. big grin

You're an idiot. no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You're an idiot. no expression

I agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.