Superman Prime vs Current Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackJackStorm
who wins ?

Dick Grayson
Originally posted by BlackJackStorm
who wins ?

roll eyes (sarcastic) Thor? not

BlackJackStorm
Superman Prime did nothing impressive to me.

Estacado
But WWH did eh?
Anyways you are just retarded devil hulk sock......

Hannibal-Lector

umm.... even if u think thor wins, u cant deny that SMP's most recent shows were at least to say respectable

Dick Grayson
What the hell is it with all these people calling each other friggin socks on this site. Do any threads happen without better bickering. It's seems pointless and pathetic. Oh, and SMP wins easily.

Sarutobi700
I think Thor wins this one reletavly easily

iceman24567
Originally posted by Dick Grayson
What the hell is it with all these people calling each other friggin socks on this site. Do any threads happen without better bickering. It's seems pointless and pathetic. Oh, and SMP wins easily. Just ignore it people claim Primes feats are irrelevant which makes their debating skills horrible im not sure what current Thors levels are i know he beat Extremis Stark pretty bad.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Sarutobi700
I think Thor wins this one reletavly easily

So then you think Thor can take a gaurdian? A planet full of super heroes including flashes, wonder woman, zuriel, firestorm and alan scott?

iceman24567
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
So then you think Thor can take a gaurdian? A planet full of super heroes including flashes, wonder woman, zuriel, firestorm and alan scott? He punked Hal, Powergirl and the Martian Manhunter too.

Dick Grayson
Originally posted by iceman24567
Just ignore it people claim Primes feats are irrelevant which makes their debating skills horrible im not sure what current Thors levels are i know he beat Extremis Stark pretty bad.

It would seem that's the caseerm Seriously though, Iron man is not Superman Prime. Thor is tough but he loses this immediatly.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
So then you think Thor can take a gaurdian? A planet full of super heroes including flashes, wonder woman, zuriel, firestorm and alan scott?

He's a troll.

It's better you ignore him.

As for the thread, it's a stomp in SMP's favor, but then again, seeing as how the DevilHulk sock made it, I'm not surprised.

BobbyD
who wins ?

Um, this really is no contest. wink

Galan007
Superman Prime did nothing impressive to me. What's 'current' Thor done? Beat Ironman? haermm2

Kutulu
What the hell is it with all these people calling each other friggin socks on this site. Do any threads happen without better bickering. It's seems pointless and pathetic. Oh, and SMP wins easily.

A SOCK asking about SOCK's, there's comedy for ya. Oh and SMP wins.

Badabing
roll eyes (sarcastic) Thor? not Hmm.
durwave

SMP wins until Thor shows much higher feats on a consistant basis.

Nod
Originally posted by Badabing
Hmm.
durwave

SMP wins until Thor shows much higher feats on a consistant basis.

Shame for Hulk then. happy

Kutulu
Originally posted by Nod
Shame for Hulk then. happy

What does this have to do with Hulk again? Oh yeah, you're just trolling again.

Nod
Trolling again? And you are?

Ever heard of joking? Try it some time.

Badabing
Originally posted by Nod
Shame for Hulk then. happy Why even bring Hulk up? He's far and above Thor and SMP! duryes stick out tongue

I am curious to see how powerful Thor is now. Shrugging off IM's blast and his powers over Earth are a good start.

Originally posted by Kutulu
What does this have to do with Hulk again? Oh yeah, you're just trolling again. Originally posted by Nod
Trolling again? And you are?

Ever heard of joking? Try it some time. It's a new day guys. Let's start the day off good.

Galan007
It's a new day guys. Let's start the day off good. Quiet yourself.... SOCK. duroolio

Nod
Why even bring Hulk up? He's far and above Thor and SMP! duryes stick out tongue

I am curious to see how powerful Thor is now. Shrugging off IM's blast and his powers over Earth are a good start.

It's a new day guys. Let's start the day off good.

Hulk >>>> Living Tribunal. yes

pr1983
Originally posted by Nod
Hulk >>>> Living Tribunal. yes

No trolling please.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by pr1983
No trolling please.

Reported.

Nod
Originally posted by pr1983
No trolling please. Dude its a joke.

You going to ask every other joke post about Hulk to stop?

cmack
superman prime in a curbstomp

Lord Prime
superman prime

Avlon
Prime wins with ridiculous ease.

quanchi112
Prime beats his ass.

Tron
Originally posted by Nod
Dude its a joke.

You going to ask every other joke post about Hulk to stop?

Posting a joke every now and then is fine. Making your every other post a "joke" is trolling. If you can't contribute anything worthwhile to the thread (or at least make your jokes "funny"wink, don't bother posting.

Thank you.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Galan007
What's 'current' Thor done? Beat Ironman? haermm2

SMP could've 1 shotted him. He wins.

Nod
Originally posted by Tron
Posting a joke every now and then is fine. Making your every other post a "joke" is trolling. If you can't contribute anything worthwhile to the thread (or at least make your jokes "funny"wink, don't bother posting.

Thank you.

Well good thing I don't.

Try warning badabing then.

90 percent of what he says is a joke and he admits it.

horrorwolf
Superman Prime take this.

Violent2Dope
SMP in a stomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.