Uatu vs. Superboy-Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

123KID
Prime threatens Marvel 616 Earth
so Uatu decides to intervene personally and stop the menace
this is fully charged Prime from Sinestro War

nvrbeenwthagirl
Uatu is more powerful than Big G yes?

Violent2Dope
I thot he was less powerful?

Air Legend
Uatu in a stomp.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Uatu is more powerful than Big G yes? Eh?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Air Legend
Uatu in a stomp.

Of course, you surpise us all with your non biased, lvl headed, thoughtful posts.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Eh?

I'm asking the question. Is he. i've always thought he was around that lvl.

Violent2Dope
Well...he is right, Uatu is a cosmic, who unlike Mxy does not use magic(tho even that victory is a little...iffy)

Mr. Slippyfist
I'm asking the question. Is he. i've always thought he was around that lvl. No buh on another topic...
If you thought he was around that level...
Then why would you say this to Air Douche?

Of course, you surpise us all with your non biased, lvl headed, thoughtful posts.

guy222
Galactus is more powerful than Uatu

Uatu FTW over Prime

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by guy222

Uatu FTW over Prime yes

nvrbeenwthagirl
No buh on another topic...
If you thought he was around that level...
Then why would you say this to Air Douche?

Becuz Air ALWAYS goes for the marvel character, and hardly EVER gives an explaination. And To be honest, I can see Big G having a lil bit of a time with SBP as I think SBP is stronger than Thanos by a fair margin. Anyway, If Uatu is stronger than Big, Which I thought, He wins.

Terryc250
G stomps Uatu, Uatu stomps SBP

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222

Uatu FTW over Prime

wait. So who in the DC universe is comparible to uatu before you give him the win over prime, who at the very least seems to be around Guardian lvl in power.

darthgoober
Nah. Uatu's can be badass when he decides to take action, but Big G's more powerful when he's full. I'd say that Uatu could give a moderately hungry Galactus a run for his money though.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Terryc250
G stomps Uatu, Uatu stomps SBP

Now tell us why. Who has Uatu beaten who's on SBP level? Who has beaten SBP who is on Uatu's lvl. Or is this speculation.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by darthgoober
Nah. Uatu's can be badass when he decides to take action, but Big G's more powerful when he's full. I'd say that Uatu could give a moderately hungry Galactus a run for his money though.
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/galactusshockwave1oz9.jpg

shifty

darthgoober
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/galactusshockwave1oz9.jpg

shifty
Uatu could take it wink ...
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/9881/theinfinityguantlet0508vk7.jpg
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/9533/theinfinityguantlet0509lf8.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Uatu could take it wink ...
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/9881/theinfinityguantlet0508vk7.jpg
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/9533/theinfinityguantlet0509lf8.jpg
Was Uatu watching this first hand or in his watcher mode from afar. I'd say SBp won't be able to crank out that kind of power.

darthgoober
Was Uatu watching this first hand or in his watcher mode from afar. I'd say SBp won't be able to crank out that kind of power.
It's kinda hard to say to tell the truth because that battle covered quite a bit of area overall. But given the fact that entire star systems in the area were destroyed and Uatu started the battle from a pretty close vantage point, I think it's safe to assume that he withstood at least a fair share of the blast.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's kinda hard to say to tell the truth because that battle covered quite a bit of area overall. But given the fact that entire star systems in the area were destroyed and Uatu started the battle from a pretty close vantage point, I think it's safe to assume that he withstood at least a decent amount of the blast.

well, SBP withstood having his body ripped atom by atom by the power of a gaurdian's life force, which eclipses his own power. So i'd say he and uatu would stalemate since both are uber durable and neither have the power to put the other one down. Now SBP is a brawler and nigh fast. So if it came down to that, i'd say he'd win becuz he's so vicious and would just try to knock uatu out for a win.

darthgoober
well, SBP withstood having his body ripped atom by atom by the power of a gaurdian's life force, which eclipses his own power. So i'd say he and uatu would stalemate since both are uber durable and neither have the power to put the other one down. Now SBP is a brawler and nigh fast. So if it came down to that, i'd say he'd win becuz he's so vicious and would just try to knock uatu out for a win.
I think you're underestimating just how much power Uatu can bring down on someone. The guy's got sufficient enough power to create a star, his Psi abilities are sufficient enough to block the tp powers of Galactus and control the mind and actions of Dr. Strange without his knowledge, transmutation sufficient to effect other Watchers, and he's got a massive amount of time/space powers at his disposal coupled with the mentality to go for an easy win via BFR. I see Uatu taking this with a fair amount of ease truth be told.

darthgoober
Here's a link to the new Watcher respect thread if you want to check it out nvr...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t472567.html

nvrbeenwthagirl
I think you're underestimating just how much power Uatu can bring down on someone. The guy's got sufficient enough power to create a star, his Psi abilities are sufficient enough to block the tp powers of Galactus and control the mind and actions of Dr. Strange without his knowledge, transmutation sufficient to effect other Watchers, and he's got a massive amount of time/space powers at his disposal coupled with the mentality to go for an easy win via BFR. I see Uatu taking this with a fair amount of ease truth be told.

I don't think he could do it with ease. becuz there is nothing that Uatu can do that the combined might of earth's heroes can't. Or for that matter, a Gaurdian. the only way to beat SBp is BFR. Which Uatu can do. Thing is, just how fast is he? what is his reaction time and how durable is he to punches? Not saying SBP wins, But I can't see Uatu winning any more than half due to him not being a fighter.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Here's a link to the new Watcher respect thread if you want to check it out nvr...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t472567.html
Ok. Uatu is pretty good. I'd say he's gaurdian lvl in power. Like Ganthet LvL. So he can get the win 7/10. But I still don't see him winning all against a hyper crazy killer like SBP. He'll get knocked out a few times. I'm sure he has enough lower showings for that to happen.

darthgoober
Ok. Uatu is pretty good. I'd say he's gaurdian lvl in power. Like Ganthet LvL. So he can get the win 7/10. But I still don't see him winning all against a hyper crazy killer like SBP. He'll get knocked out a few times. I'm sure he has enough lower showings for that to happen.
Actually he doesn't have any low showings to my knowledge. For the most part, when Uatu or one of the other Watchers decide to get their hands dirty the fight doesn't last long...

Mr. Slippyfist
Actually he doesn't have any low showings to my knowledge. January... January... shifty

TricksterPriest
January... January... shifty

durredhulk

lando005
nvr your reaching quite a bit to try and find a way for prime to win here. The difference in power here is vast, prime as powerful as he is is still quite limited and is just a high tier sub cosmic he wouldn't have a chance against a powerful cosmic being like uatu who has a pluthura of ways to combat him without the two even getting within arms reach of someone. Prime may do ok against herald level characters but it's just spite to put him up against a cosmic of this level

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by lando005
nvr your reaching quite a bit to try and find a way for prime to win here. The difference in power here is vast, prime as powerful as he is is still quite limited and is just a high tier sub cosmic he wouldn't have a chance against a powerful cosmic being like uatu who has a pluthura of ways to combat him without the two even getting within arms reach of someone. Prime may do ok against herald level characters but it's just spite to put him up against a cosmic of this level

And yet, prime took the blast of Cosmic lvl beings in teh gaurdians, and took the life force blast of one of those beings and survived. I'm not saying he wins, as I said he loses 7/10,but he's durable and fast enough to get some wins in. He is still skyfather lvl in power just not in versatility. And even then, he still has retcon punches to his credit.

lando005
And yet, prime took the blast of Cosmic lvl beings in teh gaurdians, and took the life force blast of one of those beings and survived. I'm not saying he wins, as I said he loses 7/10,but he's durable and fast enough to get some wins in. He is still skyfather lvl in power just not in versatility. And even then, he still has retcon punches to his credit. the guardians are not on uatu's scale of power though maybe about 1/3 or so on average. and still his speed and durability wouldnt matter in a fight like this it's not like uatu would use all blunt force attacks he could banish him depower him freeze him in place, prime's power set is pretty much useless against a watcher you might as well be trying to argue juggernaut having a chance at beating a watcher.

Mr Master
And yet, prime He is still skyfather lvl in power just not in versatility.
Uatu has taken a baby Universe (Timeline) held it in his hands,
and placed it within himself for safe keeping.

That's far beyond skyfather.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master
Uatu has taken a baby Universe (Timeline) held it in his hands,
and placed it within himself for safe keeping.

That's far beyond skyfather.

The gaurdians shaped WILL itself and formed the corps. Were so powerful the first time around that the AM had to bind them so that they wouldn't interfere in COIE. Just for reference.

nvrbeenwthagirl
the guardians are not on uatu's scale of power though maybe about 1/3 or so on average. and still his speed and durability wouldnt matter in a fight like this it's not like uatu would use all blunt force attacks he could banish him depower him freeze him in place, prime's power set is pretty much useless against a watcher you might as well be trying to argue juggernaut having a chance at beating a watcher.

They aren't? Thier weapon, the ION power at it's height was multiversal in power. A peer of the spectre.

lando005
They aren't? Thier weapon, the ION power at it's height was multiversal in power. A peer of the spectre. ... they built a weapon... i'm talking about the power they them selves wield human beings are capable of building things more powerful than they are but that does not mean an average human has nuke level power

nvrbeenwthagirl
... they built a weapon... i'm talking about the power they them selves wield human beings are capable of building things more powerful than they are but that does not mean an average human has nuke level power

You misunderstand, they wield the very same power. Even so, they are still more powerful than ION or Parallax. It was thier power that shaped and fashioned ION and the central power battery. They have a long list of feats to thier credit. They did a bunch of shit around the DCU that still have long lasting implications. They defeated the burning and turned them into the white and green martians. and bunch of other stuff i can't member off top of my head. And don't forget that one gaurdian's power was able to literally push SBP into the multiverse atom by atom with out the use of the source wall as a gateway. That same power allowed SBP to punch his way into the fifth dimension. You underestimate them.

Mr Master
The gaurdians shaped WILL itself and formed the corps. Were so powerful the first time around that the AM had to bind them so that they wouldn't interfere in COIE. Just for reference.
"guardians?"

Uhm, I was responding to this.
prime is still skyfather lvl in power just not in versatility.
That's why I said, Uatu >>> Skyfather

lando005
their power is not as grand as you think both ion's and parallax's first showings greatly humble the guardians in power they were at abstract level showing, which the guardians cant touch. If they were all on par with a watcher there would be no need for green lanterns that's even taking the whole numbers issue into account. The watchers were able to fight on even terms with the celestials i dont think the guardians could claim the same thing do you

nvrbeenwthagirl
their power is not as grand as you think both ion's and parallax's first showings greatly humble the guardians in power they were at abstract level showing, which the guardians cant touch. If they were all on par with a watcher there would be no need for green lanterns that's even taking the whole numbers issue into account. The watchers were able to fight on even terms with the celestials i dont think the guardians could claim the same thing do you
It's obvious you know shit about the gaurdians. You actually think they need the GL"s. LMAO. laughing laughing laughing

I guess Galactus Needs his heralds and THE AM needs his sinestro corps as well.

The gaurdians are described as the most poweful beings in teh DCU. They are the only living beings I can think of who wield such power. Everyone else on thier lvl are Gods, Abstracts ect. And a guardian's life force created the multiversal force that is now superman prime. Sorry, you really should catch up some.

Board Walker
Didn't superman prime survive his atoms being ripped apart atom by atom by the power of a guardian?

And on top of that, he instantly pulled himself together and became part of the multiverse.

Yeah i would say hes on another level in terms of durability.

We know he was looking at the multiverse at the end of the issue, that and since hes looking at the universe, or multiverse, we dont know which, we know that he is outside of it and is on a whole other level all together.

Estacado
Heat vision nuff said.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Estacado
Heat vision nuff said.
Agreed. Uatu kills SBP with heat vision.

lando005
It's obvious you know shit about the gaurdians. You actually think they need the GL"s. LMAO. laughing laughing laughing

I guess Galactus Needs his heralds and THE AM needs his sinestro corps as well.

The gaurdians are described as the most poweful beings in teh DCU. They are the only living beings I can think of who wield such power. Everyone else on thier lvl are Gods, Abstracts ect. And a guardian's life force created the multiversal force that is now superman prime. Sorry, you really should catch up some. do you have any idea what a watcher is capable of? Guardians ar poerful but have not displayed the type of power and versitility that a watcher has. Next time a guardian puts a universe inside themself for safe keeping let me know, or peers into different alternate realities to see how things could have turned out, till then they are just smurf to a watcher

nvrbeenwthagirl
do you have any idea what a watcher is capable of? Guardians ar poerful but have not displayed the type of power and versitility that a watcher has. Next time a guardian puts a universe inside themself for safe keeping let me know, or peers into different alternate realities to see how things could have turned out, till then they are just smurf to a watcher

LMAO. Gaurdians fuel every GL in every universe of the multiverse.

Power16
What exactly is the extent of one Guardian power.

Utrigita

No in a alternate reality Galactus one shotted Uatu and Galactus said that he his hunger was reaching maddening proportions

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/5407/whatifv24129vs0.jpg
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/8096/whatifv24130hb2.jpg
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/5422/whatifv24131ll9.jpg
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/2676/whatifv24132aq6.jpg
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/930/whatifv24133vr7.jpg

Jimmy-Chan
Quasar has beaten a Watcher. I've heard that Sersi has too, but haven't seen it myself. I do recall an issue where Uata is implied as a peer to Galactus. Watchers seem to be all over the place, kind of like The Stranger.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Jimmy-Chan
Quasar has beaten a Watcher. I've heard that Sersi has too, but haven't seen it myself. I do recall an issue where Uata is implied as a peer to Galactus. Watchers seem to be all over the place, kind of like The Stranger.

this may be a dumb question but how many times has a Watcher been stated to be the most powerful being in existance by the narrator???

Galan007
Heat vision nuff said. It really is that simple.

Symmetric Chaos

shifty

laughing out loud Love that bit. Everyone is screaming in terror as they die and the Watcher is just like "hey look at that"

Mr Master
Originally posted by Jimmy-Chan
The Watcher Quasar beat was with a plot device,
and Sersi? Gotta see it to believe it.

On the otherhand,
this is Uatu specifically, and amongst many impressive abilities,
this particular Watcher can handle a Timeline (a Reality) like a jelly bean,
in fact, he keeps one in his chest which he placed there himself.

Just a little perspective,
No comment on the winner though. smile

Estacado

On the otherhand,

Blah blah blah...
He get's heat visioned.uhuh

Power16
Blah blah blah...
He get's heat visioned.uhuh

He'll just store that in his chest too. cool

Mr Master
Blah blah blah...
He get's heat visioned.
pfft
Originally posted by Power16
smokin'

Symmetric Chaos

On the otherhand,

So it's the emo kid vs some nutcase who glues jelly beans to his chest?

Wonderful no expression

Mr Master
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
So it's the emo kid vs some nutcase who glues jelly beans to his chest?
Seems like. laughing out loud
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Wonderful
I agree. smile

Estacado
Originally posted by Power16
Source wall>>>>Uatu chest.
pfft

smokin'
haermm

Dick Grayson
It wasn't Sersi that beat the Watcher. Proctor captured Ute when he was weak.

lando005
LMAO. Gaurdians fuel every GL in every universe of the multiverse. and this is impressive why? any high end cosmic could power the gl corps hell inbetweener could probably do it himself

Sarutobi700
Uatu wins this with one touch. The only way SBP wins is if Uatu doesnt interfer

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Sarutobi700
Uatu wins this with one touch. The only way SBP wins is if Uatu doesnt interfer

So you think Uatu can do what flying thru the AM cannot?

Sarutobi700
Yeh flying thru a dieing AM

guy222
uatu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.