Timesplitters Neo Portal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo Darkhalen
Timesplitters Neo Portal

Let me try again, the previous portal should be closed, so lets try again...... Anyone else played these great games so much to do, so if you like the games discuss anything about them here, also what do you think of the upcoming Timesplitters 4.

Learnt from my mistakes, let us start again. wink

It's time to split!!!

Neo Darkhalen
TS3: FP charecter select part. 1 and 2.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yHVNUHQbO4E
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=R-oFeq1gSog

Neo Darkhalen
To start off, who is your favorite character from the entire series, mine has to be the Monkey/the Shoal.

Neo Darkhalen
Another bombed thread, it's because I made it, lets not post there NDH started it, nobody likes him....fine so who wants to close it, I did the last one.

Morridini
It might be because of your constant spamming. Everything you said in this thread could have been said in the first post.

Neo Darkhalen
No one bothers with the damn thing, because I started it, it's not the thread, 31 views from my first post and no one viewed it.

Morridini
Then you should have made the opening post more interesting, and what's with the title? Just call it "Timsplitter Series" instead of adding your nick to the title, it's not like you should take credit for making the thread.

Neo Darkhalen
Neo means new, it has nothing to do with my name?

Morridini
Right....

Neo Darkhalen
Anyway, if you wish to continue to point out my flaws then fair enough, but I ask you are you going to report this thread if so then please feel free.

Neo Darkhalen
Forget it, if no one is going to post in the thread, just because I made then It might as well be closed, I can't be bothered to do another one, how sad that people don't bother with the thread because of the poster, rather then for the content of the thread. sad

Blax_Hydralisk
Emo.

ermm

Neo Darkhalen
Funnily enough, I have no idea what that is, but anyway.

Morridini
In this situation it is one who overreacts and whines and get emotional for no reason.

Neo Darkhalen
Whatever.....no thats cruel.

@st
Yay Timesplitters! ermm

Neo Darkhalen
laughing out loud

Yes indeed.

What is your favorite game of the series?

apoc001
I've only played Timesplitters: Future Perfect. Actually, I bought it. It was so awesome. There's always something to do in that game. Sure, the storyline's a little sketchy, and a couple of the levels are boring, but there aren't many other games with that many weapons and characters to choose from, or a bunch of challenges to do. I'm really looking forward to this next one. It should be awesome.

SaintSmurph
Timesplitters = teh sex.

Neo Darkhalen
Funny Stuff. laughing out loud

e8EsNN_yeSk

Neo Darkhalen
More videos.

_7B6LyawZ0I
yHVNUHQbO4E
R-oFeq1gSog
XniZUCJx_Gc

TSFP cutsences
0zjkMBzdkv8
-NMo3pXwMO0
lDIlVQSezOQ
More later.

Neo Darkhalen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.