Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jeffh83
Who would you say is the real star of Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium? Dustin Hoffman? Natalie Portman? Or writer director Zach Helm?
link - pollsb.com/polls/poll/4260/the-real-star-of-mr-magorium-s-wonder-emporium

exanda kane
I'd like to say Bateman, but as I haven't seen it yet, I can't judge.

@st
Portman. Especially since in the last act Dustin Hoffman isnt around anymore.

The JenR
Natalie of course..only bcuz she was the main character... but i don't really care. I cant chose between Nat and Dustin bcuz they both made the movie with their chemistry and Dustin's improves.

eI7ZwLZTQ4A

Zac-E
Dustin had a bit more than Natalie to work with, but it's her movie because most of it was based around or on her.

The JenR
Love his lil tigger voice. happy

Has anyone seen the Magorium gift card at target with the piano keys? i've heard about hem but i haven't been able to go to Target.

I think everyone made the movie. I just settle on my favorite people. I love Lil Zach. Big ears so cute.

H. S. 6
The credits.

Because it was over.

WrathfulDwarf
I haven't seen it (doubt I will anytime soon) but doesn't this look similar to The Master of Disguise?

The JenR
EW OMG!!! ITS NOTHING LIKE THAT MOVIE!!!! messed

UGH! I would had left the theater if it was.

Discos
Has anybody seen this? I aint seen it myself but it is getting slated left right and centre from everyone who has.

It looked weird when I seen the advertisement, just looks like a movie Jim Carrey would even turn down.

=Tired Hiker=
It's actually really good. No, just kidding, I haven't seen it.

SkinWalker
I liked it.

Discos

addicted2flicks
Natalie Portman. Just because the movie revolved around her and the wooden box.

The JenR
i got the piano giftcard for the movie at Target today.

xD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.