classic juggernaut vs. kalibak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt. crunch
and the winner is?

batdude123
Juggernaut.

Newjak
Juggernaut

Gecko4lif
kalibak bfr's or juggernaut wins

capt. crunch
hmmm, i could have sworn i heard kalibak was able to hold his own against superman for a couple hours which would make him a good match for juggs. guess not sad

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by capt. crunch
hmmm, i could have sworn i heard kalibak was able to hold his own against superman for a couple hours which would make him a good match for juggs. guess not sad
Well kal is ALOT stornger and more durable then juggs but juggs has a forcefeild and im not sure a beta club would be enough to break it

cmack
juggernaut kalibak is dumb and cant overpower him

nvrbeenwthagirl
kalibak. One well placed hit and the helmet comes off. And we already know Juggs doesn't use that force field too often. Wolverine and other have hit him too many times. Once the helmet is off, it's psychich Omega beams for the win.

capt. crunch
ok, no forcefield for juggs to even things out.

Gecko4lif
ok, no forcefield for juggs to even things out.
beta club thru the brain

Jimmy-Chan
1. Juggernaut doesn't rely on any sort of force-field except according to one Thor comic that's been contrradicted elsewhere numerous times.

2. Different writers seem to disagree on whether or not he's COMPLETELY immune to physical attacks, but the consensus seems to be that top tiers can't affect him. He's taken shots from people as strong as Kalibak several times to no effect. Dr. Strange even said he can't do squat to Juggernaut without prep time.

3. Juggernaut has appeared stronger than Thor and the Professor Hulk before. He completely annihilated Captain Britain. When he was at less than half power he was still stronger than Collossus. I think he's noticably stronger than Kalibak.

4. Classic Kalibak doesn't have psi-beams. Now, if we mean the powered up Kalibak from the recent Firestorm arc, this would be a pretty good fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Jimmy-Chan
1. Juggernaut doesn't rely on any sort of force-field except according to one Thor comic that's been contrradicted elsewhere numerous times.

2. Different writers seem to disagree on whether or not he's COMPLETELY immune to physical attacks, but the consensus seems to be that top tiers can't affect him. He's taken shots from people as strong as Kalibak several times to no effect. Dr. Strange even said he can't do squat to Juggernaut without prep time.

3. Juggernaut has appeared stronger than Thor and the Professor Hulk before. He completely annihilated Captain Britain. When he was at less than half power he was still stronger than Collossus. I think he's noticably stronger than Kalibak.

4. Classic Kalibak doesn't have psi-beams. Now, if we mean the powered up Kalibak from the recent Firestorm arc, this would be a pretty good fight.

Who also happened to be physically upgraded as well.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Jimmy-Chan

1. Bullshit
2. Also bullshit. He has been affect numerous times. It only takes a high degree of strength to do it. Strength which almost nobody in marvel has.
3. Post scans of the first one and Kalibak could 1 hit colossus at 1 /10th strength
4. Got nothing to say about this one

Horrificus
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
kalibak. One well placed hit and the helmet comes off. And we already know Juggs doesn't use that force field too often. Wolverine and other have hit him too many times. Once the helmet is off, it's psychich Omega beams for the win.
That was back when Jugg's was still learning, and didn't have mastery over his powers.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Horrificus
That was back when Jugg's was still learning, and didn't have mastery over his powers.

Right. That is why He is still constantly being hit with physical force. If he had his force field up, why didn't he turn it on so that WWH couldn't touch him?

Horrificus
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
1. Bullshit
2. Also bullshit. He has been affect numerous times. It only takes a high degree of strength to do it. Strength which almost nobody in marvel has.
3. Post scans of the first one and Kalibak could 1 hit colossus at 1 /10th strength
4. Got nothing to say about this one
You are wrong about all your arguments.
Also, if you haven't read the books where he treated Prof Hulk and the others as if they were little queens, that's your own problem, and you probably shouldn't be in here arguing with the Big Boys, now should you?
If you don't know what you are talking about, why would you debate?

Horrificus
Right. That is why He is still constantly being hit with physical force. If he had his force field up, why didn't he turn it on so that WWH couldn't touch him? Obviously, it was because he knew that WWH didn't have anything Jugg's needed to be scared of.
After the initial exchange, (and I am being very generous by even calling it that), Hulk ran like his life depended on it.
If I know I am going to go fight a preschooler, I'm not going to use a shotgun.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Obviously, it was because he knew that WWH didn't have anything Jugg's needed to be scared of.
After the initial exchange, (and I am being very generous by even calling it that), Hulk ran like his life depended on it.
If I know I am going to go fight a preschooler, I'm not going to use a shotgun.
OH please. That is just a sad excuse. Juggs forcefield is either a one time thing, or something he doesn't know how to use. He's been in comics since the freaking 60's. He should know how to use his shield. To be honest, he really either doesn't have one as that was PIS or he doesn't know how to use it well.

Newjak
OH please. That is just a sad excuse. Juggs forcefield is either a one time thing, or something he doesn't know how to use. He's been in comics since the freaking 60's. He should know how to use his shield. To be honest, he really either doesn't have one as that was PIS or he doesn't know how to use it well. Umm Nvr he has always had a force field and used it more than once.

What he was getting at is that the instant where his Durability was tied directly to his durability was a one time deal with many other instances of it not being true.

Yes Cain doesn't always fight to the best of his abilities but he isn't stupid and on these forums we assume the best for characters. So Cain will put his shield up and commence to beat up on Kalibak.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Newjak
Umm Nvr he has always had a force field and used it more than once.

What he was getting at is that the instant where his Durability was tied directly to his durability was a one time deal with many other instances of it not being true.

Yes Cain doesn't always fight to the best of his abilities but he isn't stupid and on these forums we assume the best for characters. So Cain will put his shield up and commence to beat up on Kalibak.

No he won't. Kain fights in character. And Kalibak is stronger and has more resources. The Juggernaut wanking is rediculous. He's been hurt a few times. And he WILL fight in character. Oh yes, and he's quite stupid. Or did you forget how stupid he looked fighting WWH.

Newjak
No he won't. Kain fights in character. And Kalibak is stronger and has more resources. The Juggernaut wanking is rediculous. He's been hurt a few times. And he WILL fight in character. Oh yes, and he's quite stupid. Or did you forget how stupid he looked fighting WWH. At least spell his name right.

Cain fights in character yes but unlike Rhino Cain isn't stupid and has on a number of occasions fought incredibly. Now we assume that people are fighting at their best Cain fighting at his best has his shield up and beats down Kalibak.

And Cain has been hurt a few times by Plot device Items none of which Kalibak has.

nvrbeenwthagirl
At least spell his name right.

Cain fights in character yes but unlike Rhino Cain isn't stupid and has on a number of occasions fought incredibly. Now we assume that people are fighting at their best Cain fighting at his best has his shield up and beats down Kalibak.

And Cain has been hurt a few times by Plot device Items none of which Kalibak has.

Kal has an Omega Rod that's power is tied directly into his will. He is also Far stronger than Juggs and has Psy powers. And How is juggs going to hit cal with a shield up? The shield that I remember only slows down the momentum of an approaching object. Anyone stronge enough can overcome that with strength alone.

Newjak
Kal has an Omega Rod that's power is tied directly into his will. He is also Far stronger than Juggs and has Psy powers. And How is juggs going to hit cal with a shield up? The shield that I remember only slows down the momentum of an approaching object. Anyone stronge enough can overcome that with strength alone. Who cares.

And he isn't stronger than Cain unless you want to say Kalibak is stronger than Thor is if he is it isn't by much.

And if you ask Spidey or Beast yes Cain can hit you with his shield up.

And Cain's shield slowed down the hammer but if you also notice the hammer never even touched Cain.

And even if what you said were true even Thor couldn't push through it with strength alone.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who cares.

And he isn't stronger than Cain unless you want to say Kalibak is stronger than Thor is if he is it isn't by much.

And if you ask Spidey or Beast yes Cain can hit you with his shield up.

And Cain's shield slowed down the hammer but if you also notice the hammer never even touched Cain.

And even if what you said were true even Thor couldn't push through it with strength alone.

Kalibak is stronger than Orion.

Orion and Superman are physical equals.

Superman is stronger than Thor.

Also, Kalibak can easily BFR juggs into outerspace with his superior strength or a boomtube under Cain's feat into the heart of the sun.

Horrificus

Also, Kalibak can easily BFR juggs into outerspace with his superior strength or a boomtube under Cain's feat into the heart of the sun. We don't know that juggernaut can really be BFR'd.
He has been tripped, and shrugged by, both under his own forward momentum. But has never actually been BFR'd, except by Onslaught.
It has been proven that Juggs can move in any direction he wishes, even if he is nowhere. So, it should be surmised that, if Jugg's doesn't want to go, he probably ain't going. Unless you can prove that a Boomtube is more powerful than Onslaught or Cain/Cyttorak's power.

Also, enough with the "Juggs isn't as strong" crap. That get's used a lot, just because Juggs hasn't had the ridiculous feats that other's, such as Hulk have had.
First of all, I think it adds to his credibility.
Second, unless proof can be shown, actually showing him getting physically muscled around by somebody, or overpowered, or failing in a strength feat, it should still stand to reason that his strength is unlimited.
You know, the way he has shown that other top tiers can be muscled around by Cain.

nvrbeenwthagirl
We don't know that juggernaut can really be BFR'd.
He has been tripped, and shrugged by, both under his own forward momentum. But has never actually been BFR'd, except by Onslaught.
It has been proven that Juggs can move in any direction he wishes, even if he is nowhere. So, it should be surmised that, if Jugg's doesn't want to go, he probably ain't going. Unless you can prove that a Boomtube is more powerful than Onslaught or Cain/Cyttorak's power.

Also, enough with the "Juggs isn't as strong" crap. That get's used a lot, just because Juggs hasn't had the ridiculous feats that other's, such as Hulk have had.
First of all, I think it adds to his credibility.
Second, unless proof can be shown, actually showing him getting physically muscled around by somebody, or overpowered, or failing in a strength feat, it should still stand to reason that his strength is unlimited.
You know, the way he has shown that other top tiers can be muscled around by Cain.

This post fails. Juggs can't be stopped once moved. Where the hell does it say he can't be moved unless he doesn't want to? And yes juggy can be BFR'd. He was bfr'd when he fought Thor and the new warriors. And It doesn't stand to reason that his strength is unlimited. IT's not. His durability isn't even unlimited. IT's high, but we've seen him hurt before. Juggs gets sent on a one way ticket to outspace via aright hook, or he gets boomtubed into the sun.

Newjak

Also, Kalibak can easily BFR juggs into outerspace with his superior strength or a boomtube under Cain's feat into the heart of the sun. Well its a good thing Juggernaut is stronger than Thor as well.

And Juggernaut does have the power to increase his strength through focus and which allows him to tap into more power from the Crimson Cosmos.

So Strength is far from a problem for Juggernaut.

Now BFR is Kalibak's only chance of winning because Juggernaut has already dealt with everything he can dish out.

And by the way Superman is stronger than Kalibak so the comparison fails.

Newjak
This post fails. Juggs can't be stopped once moved. Where the hell does it say he can't be moved unless he doesn't want to? And yes juggy can be BFR'd. He was bfr'd when he fought Thor and the new warriors. And It doesn't stand to reason that his strength is unlimited. IT's not. His durability isn't even unlimited. IT's high, but we've seen him hurt before. Juggs gets sent on a one way ticket to outspace via aright hook, or he gets boomtubed into the sun. Um we have seen him hurt yes but once again Plot Devices were being used. So your premise falls short because Kalibak possess none of those plot devices.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well its a good thing Juggernaut is stronger than Thor as well.

And Juggernaut does have the power to increase his strength through focus and which allows him to tap into more power from the Crimson Cosmos.

So Strength is far from a problem for Juggernaut.

Now BFR is Kalibak's only chance of winning because Juggernaut has already dealt with everything he can dish out.

And by the way Superman is stronger than Kalibak so the comparison fails.

WRONG. Superman is NOT stronger than Kalibak. Keep up. Kalibak has been upgraded. Which is why he's now stronger than Orion.

Newjak
WRONG. Superman is NOT stronger than Kalibak. Keep up. Kalibak has been upgraded. Which is why he's now stronger than Orion. Yet the last encounter they had Superman won. This upgrade may put Kalibak over Orion but then again Superman is Superman.

Anyways once again back to my other points.

Juggernaut is stronger than Thor who is in the same strength category as Superman

Planetary Strength.

So if Kalibak is stronger than Orion and Juggernaut is stronger than Thor how does that put Kalibak a ton over Cain.

And once again Cain does have the ability to amp himself through Focus.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yet the last encounter they had Superman won. This upgrade may put Kalibak over Orion but then again Superman is Superman.

Anyways once again back to my other points.

Juggernaut is stronger than Thor who is in the same strength category as Superman

Planetary Strength.

So if Kalibak is stronger than Orion and Juggernaut is stronger than Thor how does that put Kalibak a ton over Cain.

And once again Cain does have the ability to amp himself through Focus.
First of all, Cain has the ability to amp himself but couldn't amp himself over WWH or Warhulk? He just can tap Cytorrak's power on his own without asking for help? And Superman is by far stronger than thor. I dont' know where you get same catagory. Thor is overall more powerful than supers, but certainly not in strength. And The last fight superman and kalibak had, I seem to remember being BEFORE kals upgrade. Now Kal's last fight with Orion showed him being able to literally crush orion's punch in one hand. While Orion and Superman where shown as Physical equals. 2 Plus 2 Makes 4.

Juggy isn't as strong as Kalibak. He isn't as good a fighter. He hardly ever uses his shield, and he has been hurt enough times for him not to be considered absolutely invulnerable.

Newjak
First of all, Cain has the ability to amp himself but couldn't amp himself over WWH or Warhulk? He just can tap Cytorrak's power on his own without asking for help? And Superman is by far stronger than thor. I dont' know where you get same catagory. Thor is overall more powerful than supers, but certainly not in strength. And The last fight superman and kalibak had, I seem to remember being BEFORE kals upgrade. Now Kal's last fight with Orion showed him being able to literally crush orion's punch in one hand. While Orion and Superman where shown as Physical equals. 2 Plus 2 Makes 4.

Juggy isn't as strong as Kalibak. He isn't as good a fighter. He hardly ever uses his shield, and he has been hurt enough times for him not to be considered absolutely invulnerable. It depends on his level of focus in fact if you look at that comic you relaize that Juggernaut actually self amped himself from depowered to normal powered Juggs. In fact he was winning the fight Hulk. And that Hulk was supposed to be stronger than when they had met in the past so Juggernaut actually went past his previous levels.

Thor has planetary feats. He has shaken a planet and moved the Midgard Serpent both Planetary level feats which puts hi mi nthe same league has Superman strength wise. Obviously Superman is probably still a little stronger but it isn't as huge a gap as people like to pretend.

Juggernaut has embarrased Thor before and KOed him. Juggy is definitely in Kal's level.

Juggernaut does have a shield though and everything Kalibak could throw at Cain would have no effect.
Punches nothing
Energy Blasts nothing

The only chance Kalibak has of winning is through BFR. In a straight up fight he would lose because Cain is just flat out better physically. Just as strong with the ability to amp, Unlimited Stamina, and way more Durability.

Horrificus
This post fails. Juggs can't be stopped once moved. Where the hell does it say he can't be moved unless he doesn't want to? And yes juggy can be BFR'd. He was bfr'd when he fought Thor and the new warriors. And It doesn't stand to reason that his strength is unlimited. IT's not. His durability isn't even unlimited. IT's high, but we've seen him hurt before. Juggs gets sent on a one way ticket to outspace via aright hook, or he gets boomtubed into the sun.

Nev, I am saying that if he is moving in a direction, he can't be BFR'd unless it's by his own momentum.
If he is moving toward Kalibak, and a boomtube opens under him, he ain't going.
Thor cut off Juggs power before he did that.
Thor's strikes have shaken the entire univers in the past. On Panel.
And, also, if I'm not mistake, Jugg's has been BFR'd in space before. And, I think he was actually able to walk where he wanted to go, on nothing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It depends on his level of focus in fact if you look at that comic you relaize that Juggernaut actually self amped himself from depowered to normal powered Juggs. In fact he was winning the fight Hulk. And that Hulk was supposed to be stronger than when they had met in the past so Juggernaut actually went past his previous levels.

Thor has planetary feats. He has shaken a planet and moved the Midgard Serpent both Planetary level feats which puts hi mi nthe same league has Superman strength wise. Obviously Superman is probably still a little stronger but it isn't as huge a gap as people like to pretend.

Juggernaut has embarrased Thor before and KOed him. Juggy is definitely in Kal's level.

Juggernaut does have a shield though and everything Kalibak could throw at Cain would have no effect.
Punches nothing
Energy Blasts nothing

The only chance Kalibak has of winning is through BFR. In a straight up fight he would lose because Cain is just flat out better physically. Just as strong with the ability to amp, Unlimited Stamina, and way more Durability.
What makes you think He's got waay more durability and His stamina would out match kalibaks? If He's been amped so far that a punch from orion is literally twisted in his palm then I can't see Juggs standing there and trading blows. And that shield is Not always up. It wasn't up when he got burned in the face, scratched with claws, or tripped by war hulk.

Oh and that serpent feat of Thor's is a non feat. The serpent was ethereal and was causing havok by magical implementation. And THor hasn't shaken any planets unless you mean that hyperbole feat that was very obviously stated that They MIGHT spin the planet off it's axis with his fight with herc. It was a hyperbole statement and clearly the tone of the writer meant it as such.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nev, I am saying that if he is moving in a direction, he can't be BFR'd unless it's by his own momentum.
If he is moving toward Kalibak, and a boomtube opens under him, he ain't going.
Thor cut off Juggs power before he did that.

If boom tube opens up under him, he's going. Just like when he sank under the conrete that firestar melted.

Newjak
What makes you think He's got waay more durability and His stamina would out match kalibaks? If He's been amped so far that a punch from orion is literally twisted in his palm then I can't see Juggs standing there and trading blows. And that shield is Not always up. It wasn't up when he got burned in the face, scratched with claws, or tripped by war hulk.

Oh and that serpent feat of Thor's is a non feat. The serpent was ethereal and was causing havok by magical implementation. And THor hasn't shaken any planets unless you mean that hyperbole feat that was very obviously stated that They MIGHT spin the planet off it's axis with his fight with herc. It was a hyperbole statement and clearly the tone of the writer meant it as such. Because he has already taken the very best that Kalibak could hope to dish out.

And yes his stamina would outmatch Kalibak's. Cain no longer needs to breath, eat, sleep. He is completely sustained by his magical energies and therefore as long as Cyttorak is supplying Cain with Magic Cain can keep on going without tiring. Cain has KOed Thor and taken blows from Thor's hammer without flinching I think Kalibak's blows will mean squat next to that.

Umm the Serpent is actually physical and has fought with Thor on more than one occasion.

And Thor has shaken the planet Earth when he was arm wrestling Herc. In fact they had to stop because it was going to tear the Earth to pieces. This isn't Hyperbole it did happen.

Thor has also moved the World Machine before.

Also like I siad before Cain has used his shield often enough in a fight in KMC where the people are supposed to be fighting at their best Cain would have it up.

Horrificus
Thor struck so hard, it was felt throughout the universe. It is in his respect thread I think.

The midgard serpent was not ethereal. It was solid substance, and the battle between it and Thor left Thor with broken bones, until the end, when the t2o collided, and Thor was literally liquified by the collision.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Because he has already taken the very best that Kalibak could hope to dish out.

And yes his stamina would outmatch Kalibak's. Cain no longer needs to breath, eat, sleep. He is completely sustained by his magical energies and therefore as long as Cyttorak is supplying Cain with Magic Cain can keep on going without tiring. Cain has KOed Thor and taken blows from Thor's hammer without flinching I think Kalibak's blows will mean squat next to that.

Umm the Serpent is actually physical and has fought with Thor on more than one occasion.

And Thor has shaken the planet Earth when he was arm wrestling Herc. In fact they had to stop because it was going to tear the Earth to pieces. This isn't Hyperbole it did happen.

Thor has also moved the World Machine before.

Also like I siad before Cain has used his shield often enough in a fight in KMC where the people are supposed to be fighting at their best Cain would have it up.

I"ve read the scans of the thor herc armwresting match and it was clearly hyperbole. It wasn't even a narrator. It was two people talking to each other or some crap like that. the shit stan lee used to do to excite younger readers. Hyperbole. The planet was not spinning off of it's axis. The serpent was ethereal when it was on earth. And it was NOT a planetary feat even if it was solid. The snake was in no way NEARLY as large as the earth and it certainly didn't have the mass. It it did, the earth would have collapsed into cosmic powder from the conflicting gravitational pulls.
And if this is a fight where people are fighting to the best of thier abilities, Kalibak would knock the helmet off or boom tube it off and psy fry Juggy's brain. Or he'd just BFR him into the sun. And Thor isn't as strong as superman. Maybe 75%. 80% on a good day.

Newjak
I"ve read the scans of the thor herc armwresting match and it was clearly hyperbole. It wasn't even a narrator. It was two people talking to each other or some crap like that. the shit stan lee used to do to excite younger readers. Hyperbole. The planet was not spinning off of it's axis. The serpent was ethereal when it was on earth. And it was NOT a planetary feat even if it was solid. The snake was in no way NEARLY as large as the earth and it certainly didn't have the mass. It it did, the earth would have collapsed into cosmic powder from the conflicting gravitational pulls.
And if this is a fight where people are fighting to the best of thier abilities, Kalibak would knock the helmet off or boom tube it off and psy fry Juggy's brain. Or he'd just BFR him into the sun. And Thor isn't as strong as superman. Maybe 75%. 80% on a good day. It wasn't Hyperbole it was actually happening.

The serpent was very physical how else would you explain Thor being able to hook the thing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And it was quite big able to wrap around the Earth therefore it is definitely planetary in size.

Except he couldn't knock the helmet off if the shield is up and like I said BFR would be his best and only real option.

I would say Thor is more 90% of Superman at his best. And Juggernaut can crush Thor physically that should let you in on the fact Juggernaut is very strong.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It wasn't Hyperbole it was actually happening.

The serpent was very physical how else would you explain Thor being able to hook the thing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And it was quite big able to wrap around the Earth therefore it is definitely planetary in size.

Except he couldn't knock the helmet off if the shield is up and like I said BFR would be his best and only real option.

I would say Thor is more 90% of Superman at his best. And Juggernaut can crush Thor physically that should let you in on the fact Juggernaut is very strong.

Juggs has never been able to crush Hulk. Thor has stalemated hulk in a test of strength. Juggs is NOT stronger than thor. At least by any signifigant amount. As for thor and the serpent, the ship he was on was magical. WHo says the serpent had to be physical. If it where even as heavy as the moon, the earth would have been instantly destroyed. Nuff said.

And Yes, the scan with Thor and Herc was Hyperbole. IT says THEY MIGHT throw the earth off it's axis or some shit like that. can't member. been a long time.

Horrificus
It wasn't Hyperbole it was actually happening.

Hey, give it up.

Nev is just spinning his wheels.
If we are going to start throwing science around, you can forget ever bringing up 90% of Superman's biggest feats.

No use arguing with somebody that is picking and chosing what did happen, and what didn't happen, in a comic book world, regardless of what has been depicted on panel.
It just doesn't go anywhere.
There are descritpions of the midgard Serpernt, and they do not say that it is ethereal! They do say that it is so large it is wrapped around the planet. Whether that is a goofy description or not, I don't care. Take it up with Marvel, and while your at it, you can bring up the 100,000 other ridiculous feats for other characters.
But, if they are on panel, they are on panel. You can't just pick and choose.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hey, give it up.

Nev is just spinning his wheels.
If we are going to start throwing science around, you can forget ever bringing up 90% of Superman's biggest feats.

No use arguing with somebody that is picking and chosing what did happen, and what didn't happen, in a comic book world, regardless of what has been depicted on panel.
It just doesn't go anywhere.
There are descritpions of the midgard Serpernt, and they do not say that it is ethereal! They do say that it is so large it is wrapped around the planet. Whether that is a goofy description or not, I don't care. Take it up with Marvel, and while your at it, you can bring up the 100,000 other ridiculous feats for other characters.
But, if they are on panel, they are on panel. You can't just pick and choose.
And something wrapping around the planet makes it anywhere near as heavy as the planet? LMAO.

Horrificus
And something wrapping around the planet makes it anywhere near as heavy as the planet? LMAO. Nobody said it was the size of the earth.
Yeah, LYAO all you want.

And, yeah, something that is over 25,000 miles long could be considered a "Planetary Mass".

Read a book.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nobody said it was the size of the earth.
Yeah, LYAO all you want.

And, yeah, something that is over 25,000 miles long could be considered a "Planetary Mass".

Read a book.

OMG your telling me to read a book. Length has NOTHING TO DO WITH MASS.

Horrificus
OMG your telling me to read a book. Length has NOTHING TO DO WITH MASS.
Yes I am, you rude little twit.
I have been trying to be polite.
Nobody said it's length means it is of planetary mass. But, there is significant girth to the serpent.
(It's good to see you stopped saying it is an ethereal entity.)
25,000 miles of almost anything solid is an enormous mass.
I am not going to get dragged into one of your typical, sad, goofy arguments, where I will have to come up with the dimensions of the serpents head and body.
If you read the book, you know the dimensions. If you have ever seen the profile for Jormungand, or seen the other times he has been in a comic, you know what the thing is, the size, etc. If you have seen it, you are just trolling here, because you would know that 25,000 plus miles of THAT would, in fact be the size of a small planet.
If you don't agree with that, then you don't know what constitutes minimum size of a planet. Do you have any idea how small Mercury is?
If you don't know any of what I am saying, you shouldn't be arguing, you should be learning.
If you do know what I am saying, then the only reason you are arguing, is to argue.
Either way, you lose.

Gecko4lif
Yes I am, you rude little twit.
I have been trying to be polite.
Nobody said it's length means it is of planetary mass. But, there is significant girth to the serpent.
(It's good to see you stopped saying it is an ethereal entity.)
25,000 miles of almost anything solid is an enormous mass.
I am not going to get dragged into one of your typical, sad, goofy arguments, where I will have to come up with the dimensions of the serpents head and body.
If you read the book, you know the dimensions. If you have ever seen the profile for Jormungand, or seen the other times he has been in a comic, you know what the thing is, the size, etc. If you have seen it, you are just trolling here, because you would know that 25,000 plus miles of THAT would, in fact be the size of a small planet.
If you don't agree with that, then you don't know what constitutes minimum size of a planet. Do you have any idea how small Mercury is?
If you don't know any of what I am saying, you shouldn't be arguing, you should be learning.
If you do know what I am saying, then the only reason you are arguing, is to argue.
Either way, you lose.

Without density mass means shit. 25,000 long balloon filled with helium would exactly weigh much would it??

Newjak
And something wrapping around the planet makes it anywhere near as heavy as the planet? LMAO. Did I say it was the weight of Earth no I said it was planetary in size. There are a bunch of planets smaller than Earth ya know wink

Plus it is Muscles which isn't exactly Helium.

Gecko4lif
Did I say it was the weight of Earth no I said it was planetary in size. There are a bunch of planets smaller than Earth ya know wink

Plus it is Muscles which isn't exactly Helium.
it is magic

nothing that big could live otherwise.

When it comes to magic logic tends to fall aprat

Newjak
it is magic

nothing that big could live otherwise.

When it comes to magic logic tends to fall aprat So Juggernaut is Magic but last I checked he has weight in fact he weighs more than a normal human being could ever hope to. Logic falls apart with Magic but that doesn't mean something planetary in size all of a sudden becomes as light as air. especially since we know it has a physical form.

CaptainStoic
hmmm we seem to have gotten off of topic on this one. I take it that if Juggernaut can hold his own against the Hulk at the ridiculous levels he was on in the X-Men, that indeed he can draw on an infinite amount of strength, because the Hulk I saw and read about could throw around 200 tons with ease. Jugggernaut's durability vs Kalibaks Beta club, I just can't see how the club is any better than Mjolnir against Cain, and it was... how can I put this? It was useless, the club would be as well. Kalibak like most top tier bricks has never shown that he can increase his strength level, this is where he will fail to defeat Juggernaut. As for kalibak being greater in strength than Superman, that has yet to be seen, I have seen Superman beat Kalibak face to face without trickery. If Kalibak was such an awesome telepath why didn't I ever see him try that stunt on Clark? I don't want to hear about the T-Vo nonsense because if that were the case Max Lords probes would have had no effect on Clark. Instead Lord was seen controlling Superman like he was a two dollar muppet. Juggenaut without his helmet wears a magical mask so that even if he should lose the helmet TP would still have no effect on him. Kalibak would never have the chance to remove the mask. BFR???? Weak argument Kalibak is not Bruce Banner he's just another dumb brute, in fact Cain seems to be smarter than this dolt. Darkseid himself is embarassed by him.

Juggernaut 10/10

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
hmmm we seem to have gotten off of topic on this one. I take it that if Juggernaut can hold his own against the Hulk at the ridiculous levels he was on in the X-Men, that indeed he can draw on an infinite amount of strength, because the Hulk I saw and read about could throw around 200 tons with ease. Jugggernaut's durability vs Kalibaks Beta club, I just can't see how the club is any better than Mjolnir against Cain, and it was... how can I put this? It was useless, the club would be as well. Kalibak like most top tier bricks has never shown that he can increase his strength level, this is where he will fail to defeat Juggernaut. As for kalibak being greater in strength than Superman, that has yet to be seen, I have seen Superman beat Kalibak face to face without trickery. If Kalibak was such an awesome telepath why didn't I ever see him try that stunt on Clark? I don't want to hear about the T-Vo nonsense because if that were the case Max Lords probes would have had no effect on Clark. Instead Lord was seen controlling Superman like he was a two dollar muppet. Juggenaut without his helmet wears a magical mask so that even if he should lose the helmet TP would still have no effect on him. Kalibak would never have the chance to remove the mask. BFR???? Weak argument Kalibak is not Bruce Banner he's just another dumb brute, in fact Cain seems to be smarter than this dolt. Darkseid himself is embarassed by him.

Juggernaut 10/10

last time i check thor beat juggs

CaptainStoic
last time i check thor beat juggs

Wrong! Mjolnir beat Juggs.

Gecko4lif
Mjolnir is thor's b*tch

Symmetric Chaos

no expression

Newjak
Mjolnir is thor's b*tch And Thor had to resort to BFR in two encounters and got crushed in the other stick out tongue

Like I said Kalibak's only chance is to use BFR and if that isn't allowed Juggernaut will win.

Galan007
And we already know Juggs doesn't use that force field too often.
But it's still an option Cain has. smile

Wolverine and other have hit him too many times. Your point is?

I mean,
Why would Cain care of Wolvie slashed him anyway? We already know his claws don't do sh*t to Juggs.

capt. crunch
juggernaut has no forcefield in this match. sorry i should have made that in the op.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
But it's still an option Cain has. smile

Your point is?

I mean,
Why would Cain care of Wolvie slashed him anyway? We already know his claws don't do sh*t to Juggs.

I'd like to see just how many times this field has been used by cain. Cuz he didn't use it againt War Hulk, who would be the first being i'd put it up against. And why the hell would he need a force field IF he was so durable?

Ptr_Grifin
Why the hell would he need a force field IF he was so durable?

To keep people from getting to his helmet and to keep them from throwing him around, or latching onto him.

Newjak
I'd like to see just how many times this field has been used by cain. Cuz he didn't use it againt War Hulk, who would be the first being i'd put it up against. And why the hell would he need a force field IF he was so durable? It has been used a few times times.

Two of his three encounters with Thor.

One of his encounters with Spiderman.

In his original appearance with the X-Men.

And has the shield when he simply decides he doesn't want people to touch him. Like Spiderman kept trying to tie him up in web. It wasn't doing anything but Cain got fed up with it so he put his force field up so Spiderman couldn't even touch him. But yeah he is just as durable without it as he is with it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It has been used a few times times.

Two of his three encounters with Thor.

One of his encounters with Spiderman.

In his original appearance with the X-Men.

And has the shield when he simply decides he doesn't want people to touch him. Like Spiderman kept trying to tie him up in web. It wasn't doing anything but Cain got fed up with it so he put his force field up so Spiderman couldn't even touch him. But yeah he is just as durable without it as he is with it.
The field doesn't stop him from getting his helmet taken off. If he truly where smart, then why the **** does he allow his helmet to get taken off so he can get mind raped? Something fishy is going on with him.

psycho gundam
if the helmet comes off.... what then, kalibak doesn't own mind powers.
and doesn't juggernaut have a skullcap on under the main helmet?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by psycho gundam
if the helmet comes off.... what then, kalibak doesn't own mind powers.
and doesn't juggernaut have a skullcap on under the main helmet?

yeah, Kalibak does have mind powers. Psychich Omega beams.

psycho gundam
really?

nvrbeenwthagirl
really?

yup really. Also upgraded strength, and durability.

psycho gundam
cool, I always liked kalibak

nvrbeenwthagirl
cool, I always liked kalibak
Bout time. He was the DC Champion. Cosmic Loser.

CaptainStoic
It does not matter what he's gained in the last couple of years, Juggernaut would dust him. This fight would look like a hammer bludgeoning meat, and guess who the meat would be? Yep Kalibak.

Inhuman
Kalibak deserves to be in the smelliest characters thread. He looks like he smells like toxic waste.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It does not matter what he's gained in the last couple of years, Juggernaut would dust him. This fight would look like a hammer bludgeoning meat, and guess who the meat would be? Yep Kalibak.
So becuz Kal is now above the top tier, He would get dusted by Juggs? Who hasn't done all that well against the hulk in his years of confrontations? Geez.

CaptainStoic
The Hulk is above Kal in strength NVR. The Hulk has unlimited potential all kal has is a club, but lets stay on topic. Juggernaut can obviously increase his strength due to the fact that he can match Hulks own. please think on the evidence before you reply. Kal is a dummy and your in his corner. let me rephrase that so that you don't think that I'm calling you dumb. I meant that you are repping for a dumb ass who can't fight tactically but who is a dumb brawler.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Hulk is above Kal in strength NVR. The Hulk has unlimited potential all kal has is a club, but lets stay on topic. Juggernaut can obviously increase his strength due to the fact that he can match Hulks own. please think on the evidence before you reply. Kal is a dummy and your in his corner.
So can Thor increase his strength? becuz he's shown on panel matchign the hulks owns strength for over an hour. I fail to see how becuz someone can match the hulk in strength they can increase thiers. And Hulk is above Kalibak in strength? So then you are one of those poeple who think Hulk has a prayer against Superman or Orion in a fight. Juggernauth certainly isn't that smarth. Letting his shield down all those times so he can get pwned with Psy power. Kalibak is stronger than superman and orion.

CaptainStoic
So you claim, but where is your proof. And yes I do believe that Hulk would and could take few victories over Superman, it would all depend on which universe they fought in. Superman in Marvel is called Gladiator. Juggernauts shield has never been able to stop mental bombardment that is hi weak point, but he has since learned from his past errors and fashioned a mask under his helmet so that now you would have to remove that to stop him psychically. Besides that Kalibak would panic if both his strength and mental abilitites failed him, this is when Juggernaut would rip him.

Newjak
So can Thor increase his strength? becuz he's shown on panel matchign the hulks owns strength for over an hour. I fail to see how becuz someone can match the hulk in strength they can increase thiers. And Hulk is above Kalibak in strength? So then you are one of those poeple who think Hulk has a prayer against Superman or Orion in a fight. Juggernauth certainly isn't that smarth. Letting his shield down all those times so he can get pwned with Psy power. Kalibak is stronger than superman and orion. Actually Thor can increase his strength by calling upon his Godly energies stick out tongue

And I'll be honest Cain doesn't always go full blown with his powers. Shield up ready to go to the max. It isn't because he is stupid its mostly because he is a laid back as long as you can not hurt me I don't care kind of guy. Honestly though sometimes the writers have to make him that way to give the good guys a chance to win.

If not than Cain would steam roll and splatter half the people he was fighting simply by destroying the city they were in.

Still we've seen Juggernaut fight well enough that when we assume combatants going to the best of their ability we know that Cain can fight intelligently with his abilities. Which includes the shield.

capt. crunch
Actually Thor can increase his strength by calling upon his Godly energies stick out tongue

And I'll be honest Cain doesn't always go full blown with his powers. Shield up ready to go to the max. It isn't because he is stupid its mostly because he is a laid back as long as you can not hurt me I don't care kind of guy. Honestly though sometimes the writers have to make him that way to give the good guys a chance to win.

If not than Cain would steam roll and splatter half the people he was fighting simply by destroying the city they were in.

Still we've seen Juggernaut fight well enough that when we assume combatants going to the best of their ability we know that Cain can fight intelligently with his abilities. Which includes the shield. i'm going to say this for the third time. NO FORCEFIELD FOR MARKO!!!!! nothing against you Newjak, its just getting really annoying how everybody keeps glancing over my posts. i'm good now big grin

Newjak
i'm going to say this for the third time. NO FORCEFIELD FOR MARKO!!!!! nothing against you Newjak, its just getting really annoying how everybody keeps glancing over my posts. i'm good now big grin I know I was just answering Nvr's post.

anyways if you took away his shield shouldn't you also take away Kalibak's ability to BFR and Mind Rape stick out tongue

capt. crunch
I know I was just answering Nvr's post.

anyways if you took away his shield shouldn't you also take away Kalibak's ability to BFR and Mind Rape stick out tongue oh, sorry embarrasment

yeah, you're right. i did just want this to be a pure physical match anyway.

nvrbeenwthagirl
oh, sorry embarrasment

yeah, you're right. i did just want this to be a pure physical match anyway.
So basically You want juggs to be bfr thru being punched into outer space. Cuz Physical dmg doesn't do any good against Juggs unless it's....
roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin
http://a651.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/19/l_18f0cf1ca319eb9ffaf051c4430edcb2.jpg

capt. crunch
So basically You want juggs to be bfr thru being punched into outer space. Cuz Physical dmg doesn't do any good against Juggs unless it's....
roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin
http://a651.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/19/l_18f0cf1ca319eb9ffaf051c4430edcb2.jpg eek! laughing out loud what is that from?

Newjak
eek! laughing out loud what is that from? A crossover but if you look at the previous panels Wonder Woman's hit did nothing to him and then he proceeded to put her through a wall.

It just so happened that somehow Mantis and him colliding did something roll eyes (sarcastic)

capt. crunch
A crossover but if you look at the previous panels Wonder Woman's hit did nothing to him and then he proceeded to put her through a wall.

It just so happened that somehow Mantis and him colliding did something roll eyes (sarcastic) lmao laughing

CaptainStoic
BS.... Yes you can call that fight BS, it was fan based voting that had Juggernaut being knocked out by Wonder Woman. It is also not considered canon. Juggernaut was written by someone that has little understanding of the word Unstoppable, Diana would be the underdog in any match up with a power house like The Juggernaut. What I meant earlier is that Juggernaut has to increase his strength to stay up with Hulk, after all every second of every minute that someone is in a fight with the Hulk he changes. There is no known limit to how strong he becomes, the same has to be said for the Juggernaut.

Let's dissect this fight between Cain and Kalibak for the characters that they are.
1. Cain would be considered to have above super human strength, he would be classified as having Unearthly strength, as would Kalibak.

2. Kalibak has a cap on his strength level Juggernaut has shown that he can actually call upon more power to allow him to hang with the Hulk while he gets stronger as seen in the X-Men. At the point that they faced off (Cain and Bruce), the Hulk was at a level that surpassed the point in which he was able to crush Colossus' nearly indestructible body with ease. This leads to evidence suggesting that Juggernaut was tapping into a well of undefined power, which shows that he can in fact increase his strength and durability if need be. Kalibak can not, as he is not an Avatar of Strength like the Juggernaut is.

3. Kalibak has a plot device but he can be separated from it, unlike Thor and his mystical symbiote Mjolnir. The Beta club when placed on a scale of power would rank fairly low when confronting the powers that make up an Avatar of Strength. I'd rate the Mace that he uses below Mjolnir which had little effect on Juggernaut, and was able to dent Captain America's shield. The shield if I am not mistaken is made up of adamantium, and vibranium making it the most durable physical substance in the Marvel Universe. In Thor's hands Mjolnir has the power to crack a small planet. Juggernaut at his best (8th day) didn't even feel it and he was hit with all of Thor's might. If Kalibak was hit like that he'd be in a coma.

4. I have just shown that Juggernaut's durability supersedes Kalibak, and in a fight between the two this is all that will matter. if Juggernaut had a test of strength with kalibak , he would break his arms, because the enchantment caused him to become far more durable than Kalibak.
If they with blow for blow it would be Kalibak that was taking damage.

5. Juggernaut would outlast him and brutally destroy him as Kalibaks wounds and exhaustion would impair his ability to to defend himself. Kalibak tires, Hulk and Juggernaut do not. This is the greatest reason why Juggernaut can't secure a clear cut victory over the Hulk, because the Hulk heals, becomes stronger, and more durable. Kalibak does not.

Like I said before this fight would look like a hammer bludgeonig meat. Kalibak would be the meat.

nvrbeenwthagirl
BS.... Yes you can call that fight BS, it was fan based voting that had Juggernaut being knocked out by Wonder Woman. It is also not considered canon. Juggernaut was written by someone that has little understanding of the word Unstoppable, Diana would be the underdog in any match up with a power house like The Juggernaut. What I meant earlier is that Juggernaut has to increase his strength to stay up with Hulk, after all every second of every minute that someone is in a fight with the Hulk he changes. There is no known limit to how strong he becomes, the same has to be said for the Juggernaut.

Let's dissect this fight between Cain and Kalibak for the characters that they are.
1. Cain would be considered to have above super human strength, he would be classified as having Unearthly strength, as would Kalibak.

2. Kalibak has a cap on his strength level Juggernaut has shown that he can actually call upon more power to allow him to hang with the Hulk while he gets stronger as seen in the X-Men. At the point that they faced off (Cain and Bruce), the Hulk was at a level that surpassed the point in which he was able to crush Colossus' nearly indestructible body with ease. This leads to evidence suggesting that Juggernaut was tapping into a well of undefined power, which shows that he can in fact increase his strength and durability if need be. Kalibak can not, as he is not an Avatar of Strength like the Juggernaut is.

3. Kalibak has a plot device but he can be separated from it, unlike Thor and his mystical symbiote Mjolnir. The Beta club when placed on a scale of power would rank fairly low when confronting the powers that make up an Avatar of Strength. I'd rate the Mace that he uses below Mjolnir which had little effect on Juggernaut, and was able to dent Captain America's shield. The shield if I am not mistaken is made up of adamantium, and vibranium making it the most durable physical substance in the Marvel Universe. In Thor's hands Mjolnir has the power to crack a small planet. Juggernaut at his best (8th day) didn't even feel it and he was hit with all of Thor's might. If Kalibak was hit like that he'd be in a coma.

4. I have just shown that Juggernaut's durability supersedes Kalibak, and in a fight between the two this is all that will matter. if Juggernaut had a test of strength with kalibak , he would break his arms, because the enchantment caused him to become far more durable than Kalibak.
If they with blow for blow it would be Kalibak that was taking damage.

5. Juggernaut would outlast him and brutally destroy him as Kalibaks wounds and exhaustion would impair his ability to to defend himself. Kalibak tires, Hulk and Juggernaut do not. This is the greatest reason why Juggernaut can't secure a clear cut victory over the Hulk, because the Hulk heals, becomes stronger, and more durable. Kalibak does not.

Like I said before this fight would look like a hammer bludgeonig meat. Kalibak would be the meat.

You said all of this on speculation of Kalibak I presume. It certainly doesn't seem like you know what your talking about. OH and Wonder Woman hitting The Juggernaut like that was NOT fan voted. The two access miniseries are both owned by BOTH marvel and DC and Access is a canon character.

CaptainStoic
Yes access is a cannonized character, but the fight was not, it was still fan voted. I saw the entire lineup of major fights and minor ones and Juggernaut facing off against Wonder Woman was on one of the cards, as was Venom beating Superman, remember that one? I know that Kalibak will suffer injuries, and Juggernaut will not, anyone who says anything but the same is wrong, due to the very nature of Cains power. Nvr you don't even believe in the BS that you trying to convince people of. You know Cain would win, but I applaud your skills as a debater.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes access is a cannonized character, but the fight was not, it was still fan voted. I saw the entire lineup of major fights and minor ones and Juggernaut facing off against Wonder Woman was on one of the cards, as was Venom beating Superman, remember that one? I know that Kalibak will suffer injuries, and Juggernaut will not, anyone who says anything but the same is wrong, due to the very nature of Cains power. Nvr you don't even believe in the BS that you trying to convince people of. You know Cain would win, but I applaud your skills as a debater.
OMG. There were only 5 fan voted battles. And Wonder Woman fighting juggernaut wasn't even in marvel vs DC. Nice try tho.

The fan voted battles were
WW vs. Storm
Superman vs. Hulk
Spiderman vs. superboy
Wolverine Vs. Lobo
And Batman vs. captain america.

All access and Unlimited access were series produced by marvel and DC.

And i've yet to see juggernaut beat someone who would be stronger than he and with more options. As soon as his helmet gets knocked off, he'd be mind raped. If it's just a brawl, he'll get Bfr thru superior strength.

CaptainStoic
OMG. There were only 5 fan voted battles. And Wonder Woman fighting juggernaut wasn't even in marvel vs DC. Nice try tho.

WW vs. Storm
Superman vs. Hulk
Spiderman vs. superboy
Wolverine Vs. Lobo

Wrong again bro, I went to a comic retailer, and they had a huge poster up, the first list was the one you just posted, which was the major battles, the second one was the mini battles that were to take place over a period of time. Go to any reputable comic retailer and ask. Their battle was not considered canon. Do you honestly believe that Venom could beat Superman? Wonder Woman does not have what it takes to physically knock Juggernaut out.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wrong again bro, I went to a comic retailer, and they had a huge poster up, the first list was the one you just posted, which was the major battles, the second one was the mini battles that were to take place over a period of time. Go to any reputable comic retailer and ask. Their battle was not considered canon. Do you honestly believe that Venom could beat Superman? Wonder Woman does not have what it takes to physically knock Juggernaut out.

WW does not have what it physically takes to knock the juggernaut out becuz you say so?Also it was mantis that knocked Juggernaut out. WW just helped juggs hit the right target. She was shown to be his physical superior in strenth tho. And The fan voted battles were just the 5. Trust me. The other battles were done by the writers. And Wonder Woman didn't fight Juggs in marvel vs DC. It was in All access or unlimited access. I can't remember. Published by marvel and DC.

CaptainStoic
All the same give some solid reasons as to why Kalibak could beat Juggernaut. Logic dictates that he will lose a battle against Juggernaut, because Juggernaut will outlast him. Kalibak has no healing factor, no second wind. What will keep him going, we already know what will keep Cain on his feet, and remain unaffected by Kals power.

nvrbeenwthagirl
All the same give some solid reasons as to why Kalibak could beat Juggernaut. Logic dictates that he will lose a battle against Juggernaut, because Juggernaut will outlast him. Kalibak has no healing factor, no second wind. What will keep him going, we already know what will keep Cain on his feet, and remain unaffected by Kals power.

kalibak has a mother/father box. Which Is a healing factor if you didn't know. Kalibak is also far stronger than the top tier.

CaptainStoic
Mantis knocking Juggernaut out is laughable. Juggernaut has sustained much more than this a remained unfazed, PIS is what the Access story line was filled with.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mantis knocking Juggernaut out is laughable. Juggernaut has sustained much more than this a remained unfazed, PIS is what the Access story line was filled with.

How many beings has Juggy fought who were as powerful as Manits? Not that mantis was fighting him mind you? And Juggs is a PIS character in and of himself. he should Never be defeated and yet he so often is. he should never be touched, and yet so often he is.

CaptainStoic
So now Kalibak get a mother box to help him out? Let's talk about him surviving on his own power and not some outside source to help him, or can I give Juggernaut Cyttoraks full power in this fight?

nvrbeenwthagirl
So now Kalibak get a mother box to help him out? Let's talk about him surviving on his own power and not some outside source to help him, or can I give Juggernaut Cyttoraks full power in this fight?

MOther boxes are stadard gear. what the hell are you talking about?

CaptainStoic
How many beings has Juggy fought who were as powerful as Manits? Not that mantis was fighting him mind you? And Juggs is a PIS character in and of himself. he should Never be defeated and yet he so often is. he should never be touched, and yet so often he is.

CIS/PIS is what it has been on so many occasions, If the writers did not use these ways to defeat Cain it would logically be impossible for him to be beaten, and it is never as cut and dry as you make it out to be. No one has ever made Juggernaut seem like he was the Underdog in a fight outside of Onslaught.

nvrbeenwthagirl
CIS/PIS is what it has been on so many occasions, If the writers did not use these ways to defeat Cain it would logically be impossible for him to be beaten, and it is never as cut and dry as you make it out to be. No one has ever made Juggernaut seem like he was the Underdog in a fight outside of Onslaught.

And War Hulk. And Hulk also just happened to be the only being able to crack onslaught's armor.

CaptainStoic
MOther boxes are stadard gear. what the hell are you talking about?

You're grasping at straws, a motherbox is not in his power scheme and you know it. Besides the mother box can be destroyed in a fight, unless Kalibak has now become Tony Stark and fix it on the fly.

CaptainStoic
And War Hulk. And Hulk also just happened to be the only being able to crack onslaught's armor.

The hulk could crush Kalibak in the state he was in while fighting Onslaught, he was mindless. He was also exhibiting levels of strength that were near his WWHulk levels.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You're grasping at straws, a motherbox is not in his power scheme and you know it. Besides the mother box can be destroyed in a fight, unless Kalibak has now become Tony Stark and fix it on the fly.

All you have to do is show someone with Juggy's power set destroying a mother box. And yes mother boxes are standard Gear. It's how the new gods get around.

CaptainStoic
All you have to do is show someone with Juggy's power set destroying a mother box. And yes mother boxes are standard Gear. It's how the new gods get around.

That's fine and dandy NVR, but unless you've forgotten forum rules he is not allowed to have such a device in neutral combat.

strengthkills
kalibak has a mother/father box. Which Is a healing factor if you didn't know. Kalibak is also far stronger than the top tier.

LOL,Nvr, you are a funny dude.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That's fine and dandy NVR, but unless you've forgotten forum rules he is not allowed to have such a device in neutral combat.

Wait, he can't have HIS STANDARD gear becuz of neutral combat? Zoinks when did that happen? Does that mean Iron man can't get his suit in neutral combat? WW loses her bracers and lasso becuz of Neutral combat? laughing laughing laughing

Newjak
Wait, he can't have HIS STANDARD gear becuz of neutral combat? Zoinks when did that happen? Does that mean Iron man can't get his suit in neutral combat? WW loses her bracers and lasso becuz of Neutral combat? laughing laughing laughing Well seeing as the Thread Starter said this is nothing but pure physical combat then yes he doesn't get his Gear for this match. wink

strengthkills

WW vs. Storm
Superman vs. Hulk
Spiderman vs. superboy
Wolverine Vs. Lobo

And i've yet to see juggernaut beat someone who would be stronger than he and with more options. As soon as his helmet gets knocked off, he'd be mind raped. If it's just a brawl, he'll get Bfr thru superior strength.

Actually the crossover is only canon to DC,which means its worthless in a crosscompany debate.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by strengthkills
Actually the crossover is only canon to DC,which means its worthless in a crosscompany debate.

You are thinking of JLA Avengers, and that is canon to both companies. As for ALL access and Unlimited access, both were produced by marvel and DC. The character access is owned by both companies.

CaptainStoic
Wait, he can't have HIS STANDARD gear becuz of neutral combat? Zoinks when did that happen? Does that mean Iron man can't get his suit in neutral combat? WW loses her bracers and lasso becuz of Neutral combat? laughing laughing laughing

Kalibaks use of a mother box is far differnt than his Beta Club, Ironmans armor, Green Lanterns ring, Caps Shield, Quasar's Bands, Wonder Womans Bracelet's, tiara, and lasso. you know this. The Mother Box can be crushed, and has been before. The fact that so many possess these items tells all that it will not and should not be permitted in a forum battle. Any Mod should agree.

strengthkills
You are thinking of JLA Avengers, and that is canon to both companies. As for ALL access and Unlimited access, both were produced by marvel and DC. The character access is owned by both companies.

Thats not what I've read.

CaptainStoic
Also to nail this coffin shut, The fact that the Mother Box was brought up in the first place shows that Kal could not beat Cain with his natural abilities alone, I don't see Juggernaut trying to get his hands on the Ultimate nullifier when he has to fight people.

Gecko4lif
normal fights usually include standard gear

motherboxes just happen to be one of the new gods standard tech.

Horrificus
Kalibaks use of a mother box is far differnt than his Beta Club, Ironmans armor, Green Lanterns ring, Caps Shield, Quasar's Bands, Wonder Womans Bracelet's, tiara, and lasso. you know this. The Mother Box can be crushed, and has been before. The fact that so many possess these items tells all that it will not and should not be permitted in a forum battle. Any Mod should agree.
Yeah, it is kind of ridiculous.
Hey! Let's give Juggernaut a Cosmic Cube!

Val
6 pages for this? Kalibak has no chance.

Newjak
normal fights usually include standard gear

motherboxes just happen to be one of the new gods standard tech. Except the thread poster stated this is nothing but a phsical match no gear or other abilities. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.