Mxy & IM vs Protege & Amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Master
Mr Mxy & the Impossible Man (these cats can do anything)

vs

Protege (GOTG) & Amazo (these cats can copy the powers of anyone)

Who wins this madness?

Gecko4lif
amazo solos

Inhuman
mxy gets his fingers broken

Air Legend
Originally posted by Mr Master

vs

Who wins this madness?
Holy crap. You made a vs thread. When was the last time you made a vs thread?

King Kandy
Team Two would win, sine they would have the powers of both members of team one.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Impossible man is a multiversal reality warper? He is good tho. Dont know enough about protege.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Air Legend
Holy crap. You made a vs thread. When was the last time you made a vs thread?
laughing out loud
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Impossible man is a multiversal reality warper? He is good tho.
Dont know enough about protege.
Was Mxy depowered?

And IM has slapped up avatars of the Writers, laughing out loud
and it's canon (like bio referenced)

IM also threatened the stability of the Omniverse by creating just one Planet.

meh, I should've brought out the heavy hitters.

guy222
Godlike Protege FTW

WrathfulDwarf

vs

Who wins this madness?

Interesting...but wouldn't that be consider a plot hole in the fight? If they can copy each other...wouldn't they end up copying each other during the fight? That would cause confusion in their plan attack.

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing out loud

Was Mxy depowered?

And IM has slapped up avatars of the Writers, laughing out loud
and it's canon (like bio referenced)

IM also threatened the stability of the Omniverse by creating just one Planet.

meh, I should've brought out the heavy hitters.

I was just asking. I thought IM could just turn into whom ever he wanted and gained thier powers that way.

Mxy wasn't depowered. If IM is that powerful, then Amazo and Protege are in deep shit.

guy222
Still Protege

Here's a hint. Some of the characters from the original GOTG run will make their return in the new series. Starhawk is first

hmmI wonder if that green Celestial who doesn't approve will show. Time will tell

fangirl101
Protoge was only powerful when he copied the powers of the LT. There is no way to know if he could copy 5d magic which is altogether different. Protege was still beaten by a celestial.

Utrigita
Well what stops him from copying Mxy? He copied the Hawkgod powers and then continued onwards to LT making quiet a jump in copying powerlevel.

Yes he was Hence I call it PIS smile

Astner
Protege solos.

Sundipped
Protege>LT
LT>everyone involved
Protege/Amazo>Mxy/IM

Xplosive
Protege on his own. Protege would probably in time (short time) go beyond LT and logically, he should already be beyond LT, because he copied LT power and he already had immense power before copying LT, so he should already be beyond LT. Protege may very well be the most powerful being ever in MU (under supreme being).

Mr Master
Originally posted by Xplosive

Protege may very well be the most powerful being ever in MU (under supreme being).
thumb up Definitely up there.

The classic duo Beyonder and Molecule Man are still above,
and there's also the pis within the pis,
like why wasn't Protege able to copy Scathan's power?

Hmm ... I know Protege needs to witness power being used before he can copy it,
but jeesh still, by then he had LT's power, Eternity's, Hawkgod's, and post-Beyonder's,
on top of his own.

That's what irks me about the story, certain unescapable contradictions,
again imo, it all leads to Scathan being empowered somehow,
otherwise,
it just doesn't add up.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Astner
Protege solos. Agreed.

guy222
I been saying for years, a Celestial's powers is awesome big grin

Celestial muzzle and LT ended the godlike child

fangirl101
Protege solos.

Protoge is turned into a mouse and eathen by IM who turns into Galacticat.

G-Mafia
Stalemate, unless Protege starts with the power of the Living Tribunal.

King Kandy
Protege copies Mxy, then copies IM. Now he has the powers of both. Amazo copies him, and team two has twice the power of team one. Since Protege has cumulative power gain, he could maybe copy Amazo as well, and have 2x team one's powers by himself. Amazo copies him, back and forth, team two will be infinitely greater then team, one.

fangirl101
Originally posted by King Kandy
Protege copies Mxy, then copies IM. Now he has the powers of both. Amazo copies him, and team two has twice the power of team one. Since Protege has cumulative power gain, he could maybe copy Amazo as well, and have 2x team one's powers by himself. Amazo copies him, back and forth, team two will be infinitely greater then team, one.

Mxy creates a million batmites.

King Kandy
Just to let you know, from this point forward I will no longer talk to socks.

fangirl101
Just to let you know, from this point forward I will no longer talk to socks.

Who's got on socks?

G-Mafia
Protege copies Mxy, then copies IM. Now he has the powers of both. Amazo copies him, and team two has twice the power of team one. Since Protege has cumulative power gain, he could maybe copy Amazo as well, and have 2x team one's powers by himself. Amazo copies him, back and forth, team two will be infinitely greater then team, one. Hmm, I don't think it works like that.

King Kandy
Maybe not but at the very least both members will have the power of team two, making the team 2x as strong.

guy222
KK, would u say Protege was above LT

King Kandy
Yes. He had LT's powers but he also had the powers of everyone he'd absorbed before LT. Meaning he was slightly stronger.

Astner
Protege w/ IM's power, Mxy's power
Amazo w/ IM's power, Mxy's power

vs

Mxy
IM

Seriouslt am I the only one who can see where this is going?

guy222
Did u still wanna read the Sensational Spiderman issue

King Kandy

vs

Mxy
IM

Have you been reading? That's the exact same thing i've been saying in every single one of my posts.

King Kandy
Originally posted by guy222
Did u still wanna read the Sensational Spiderman issue
Yes.

fangirl101

vs

Mxy
IM

Yes because Mxy and IM are two completely Logical creatures like the LT who would just stand there and be copied without doing thier own thing.

guy222
KK, I will get it to u

Zeitgeist
Amazo copies aspects of powers, not whole powersets, and doesn't have the creativity to do anything much with it.

He copies Flash running really fast... he doesn't then reproduce every speedforce feat.

G-Mafia
Maybe not but at the very least both members will have the power of team two, making the team 2x as strong. The reason I say stalemate, is that IM should also be able to turn into a copy of Myx. All of them will then have the same power level if team 2 also copy Myx's power. But, if Protege starts with LT powers then team 2 wins easily IMO.

King Kandy
Originally posted by G-Mafia
The reason I say stalemate, is that IM should also be able to turn into a copy of Myx. All of them will then have the same power level if team 2 also copy Myx's power. But, if Protege starts with LT powers then team 2 wins easily IMO.
Well see here, the problem is that if there are two mxys, Protege will just copy them both and have 2x mxy power.

Zeitgeist
2 Mxys = 2 Mxys... Stalemate.

Though I personally find IM much less impressive than Mxy.

Astner
IM turned himself into the editor.

TricksterPriest
There's some evidence that Impossible Man is in fact an avatar of Mxy himself.......shifty

And Smurf is right. With the exception of Timazo, no version of Amazo used the powers better than the original.

Xplosive
thumb up Definitely up there.
The classic duo Beyonder and Molecule Man are still above,

I thought about those two, that is why I gave Protege under supreme being, because Classic Beyonder was like supreme being, like Thanos with THOTI.
I also thought about MM and I think Protege and MM are up there sharing the place.

Hmm ... I know Protege needs to witness power being used before he can copy it,
but jeesh still, by then he had LT's power, Eternity's, Hawkgod's, and post-Beyonder's,
on top of his own.

That's what irks me about the story, certain unescapable contradictions,
again imo, it all leads to Scathan being empowered somehow,
otherwise,
it just doesn't add up.

I always thought Scathan being especially empowered for Protege, because I don't see other way for them winning against Protege and don't see why Protege wouldn't be able to copy Scathan.

Originally posted by guy222
I been saying for years, a Celestial's powers is awesome big grin

It is awesome, but still no Celestial came close to Scathan power level and that only leads seemingly him really being empowered (and the most logical would be by TOAA himself).

guy222
Scathan the Approver is the most powerful Celestial ever. Before the series was cancelled rumors persisted he was an agent of the Beyonders.

One can only guess, how he was able to assist Living Tribunal in defeating the godlike child

I know Starhawk returns in the new GOTG. Keep ur fingers crossed, a certain Green Celestial who doesn't approve may return

Mr Master
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

There's some evidence that Impossible Man is in fact an avatar of Mxy himself.......
That's not exactly true Trick.

It was Stan Lee (acting as "TOAA" on panel)
who said IM is a Mxy "rip off"
he also insinuated Mxy is a joke, like IM.

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/7148/imtx8.th.jpg

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
There's some evidence that Impossible Man is in fact an avatar of Mxy himself.......shifty Incorrect.

There's only evidence that Mxy has impersonated Impy, .

TricksterPriest
I knew there was a connection. Couldn't remember the exact thing though. Thanks guys. thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Mxy creates a million batmites. Protege then creates a million batmites.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Zeitgeist
2 Mxys = 2 Mxys... Stalemate.

Though I personally find IM much less impressive than Mxy.
No you are missing something, Amazo is also on the team and he will either copy protege, or both of his opponents.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.