Karate Kid vs World War Hulk with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
KK has Connor Kent(Superboy) level strength.

Deathstroke
Originally posted by superkronick92
KK has Connor Kent(Superboy) level strength.
Is this current KK?

Gecko4lif
so your making kk weaker.....

Anyway i feel bad for mr worldbreaker

superkronick92
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Is this current KK?

yep

psycho gundam
too bad you forgot durability, thungercap then ground and pound for the kill

Kutulu
Thunderclap, match over, WWH 10/10.

DigiMark007
KK can hold his own with High Metas and low heralds with nothing but base human stats. A strength upgrade of that level would be unreal. Possibly stalemate, but Hulk would never touch him.

And wouldn't the flight ring protect against the thunderclap?

guy222
wwh

Scoobless
A thunderclap isn't going to harm a Superboy level character ... I assume KK gets his durability along with his strength.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Scoobless
A thunderclap isn't going to harm a Superboy level character ... I assume KK gets his durability along with his strength.

Original post never mentioned durability, only stated strength.

Your assumptions alter the original post.

superkronick92
Sorry, he gets the durability to

Kutulu

Anything else you want to add to his powers while you're here, such as heat vision, superspeed, tactile telekinesis, cold breath?

superkronick92
Nope, I'm good :/

Superherovandal
Yeah KK could hold his own with WWH before for a while. He's going to not even be touched by WWH.

Symmetric Chaos

Then he wins pretty handily.

SaintSmurph
Originally posted by Kutulu
Anything else you want to add to his powers while you're here, such as heat vision, superspeed, tactile telekinesis, cold breath? Aww, look at the fanboy get all upset because Hulk loses. doped

Kutulu
Originally posted by SaintSmurph
Aww, look at the fanboy get all upset because Hulk loses. doped

You crack me up. I was questioning the O.P. because the rules changed. I guess posters making up and changing the rules of a fight on the fly means I'm a fanboy. hysterical2

llagrok
Now they're going to ***** for a couple of pages about how the "rules" were changed.

Connor Kent's strength is what, half of what a regular kryptonian has? Should be enough with Karate Kid's skill.

horrorwolf
Hulk takes this due lack of experience and fighting skill on Ralph Macchio's behalf.

SaintSmurph
Originally posted by Kutulu
You crack me up. I was questioning the O.P. because the rules changed. I guess posters making up and changing the rules of a fight on the fly means I'm a fanboy. hysterical2

No. You're not a fanboy because you're bitching about common sense. You're a fanboy for entirely different reasons.

Originally posted by llagrok
Now they're going to ***** for a couple of pages about how the "rules" were changed.

Pretty much.

Nod
No. You're not a fanboy because you're bitching about common sense. You're a fanboy for entirely different reasons.

Pretty much. laughing out loud

thumb up

Violent2Dope
Aww, look at the fanboy get all upset because Hulk loses. doped Well he has a point. What's next, KK gets the Power Cosmic?

superkronick92
KK with Superboy strength>>>> Powers Cosmic big grin

SaintSmurph
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Well he has a point. What's next, KK gets the Power Cosmic? ... if KK didn't have Superboy's durability, and used any of the added strength, he would shatter all the bones in his arm...

erm

Violent2Dope
... if KK didn't have Superboy's durability, and used any of the added strength, he would shatter all the bones in his arm...

erm That's the thing tho, he needs to upgrade him to have him beat WWH. What's the point of that? Give Captain America Superman level strength and durability, and he would beat WWH, but it is not really Captain America, it is Superman with less speed and greater skil.

Symmetric Chaos
That's the thing tho, he needs to upgrade him to have him beat WWH. What's the point of that? Give Captain America Superman level strength and durability, and he would beat WWH, but it is not really Captain America, it is Superman with less speed and greater skil.

Not Superman. ConnorKent.

Cap with those upgrades would still be in trouble. Meanwhile when given to a person who used sheer skill to make asphalt rippling shockwaves . . .

superkronick92
I'm not changing the character himself, I'm giving KK an amp up that I think makes the match a little fairer.

CaptainStoic
The Hulk would most likely lose. Superboy (Conner Kent) alone without the fighting skills of Super Chuck Norris, would be defeated much like what Gog was doing to him physically. Karate Kid would take a few victories but not all (depending on the arena in which they fought). The reason that I am saying this, is that when the Hulk finds himself swinging at air and missing time and again, the entire complexion fo the battle will change, and further complicate matters. The Hulk would most likely become Supremely pissed, and we all know what happens when he gets in that state of mind. Even so if they were not fighting in an indestructible arena the Hulk would most likely end up doing what the Champion did when he fought Thanos... BFR himself.

There isn't much that the Karate Kid could do even with enhanced strength greater than dislocating one of the Hulks members, which would heal very fast, due to how angry he would be at not being able to hit the superior fighter.

SaintSmurph
That's the thing tho, he needs to upgrade him to have him beat WWH. What's the point of that? Give Captain America Superman level strength and durability, and he would beat WWH, but it is not really Captain America, it is Superman with less speed and greater skil. If anybody starts using this thread as a basis for normal KK to take WWH, you'd have a point.

As it stands, if the OP pits Batman with a motherbox and the super natural ability to crap sonic booms, against Thor, then that's the debate, and has no bearing on the fights between base characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.