Wolverine v.s. Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Who wins?

Battlehammer
Been done. Logan wins

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Been done. Logan wins

ben wins 3/10

Battlehammer
ya like I said Logan wins...........

Nod
Been done. Logan wins

guy222
logan

cmack
logan wins

golem370
A well written Thing wins 10/10

Nod
Originally posted by golem370

How?

Logan takes more than Thing gives regularly.

Battlehammer

Not at all. Logans faster more agile,better reflexes and a far greater fighter. he also can take more punches from thing then thing can take stabbs.........how the hell does thing win the majority?

golem370
Just my opinion he tough able to withstand quite a beating from Gladiator and was out for only minutes. He is a smart fighter he was able to win the challenge against Champion and in the process broke his rib. I saw him beat the Hell out of a guy who beat Mister Fantastic Human Torch Invisible Woman and She Hulk. Like I said a well written Thing could stop Wolverine in my opinion.

Battlehammer
Just my opinion he tough able to withstand quite a beating from Gladiator and was out for only minutes. He is a smart fighter he was able to win the challenge against Champion and in the process broke his rib. I saw him beat the Hell out of a guy who beat Mister Fantastic Human Torch Invisible Woman and She Hulk. Like I said a well written Thing could stop Wolverine in my opinion.

none of which you mention should or would give thing the win.

Logan taken a beating from gladiator and was still awake. He also gain great respect from gladeator.

champion a putz he lost to she-hulk.

Sorry how does thing beat some one who faster, better reflexes, more agile, far better fighter/taction. Who Can also withstand far more punches from thing then thing can withstand stabbs

Master-Borg

Logan taken a beating from gladiator and was still awake. He also gain great respect from gladeator.

Sorry how does thing beat some one who faster, better reflexes, more agile, far better fighter/taction. Who Can also withstand far more punches from thing then thing can withstand stabbs logan's HF is quite inconsistent

I've seen him pass out from getting stabbed

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Master-Borg
logan's HF is quite inconsistent

I've seen him pass out from getting stabbed
It not at all actaully. it only apeares that way if your looking at comics that took place 10 years apart.

really youve seen current Logan gett taken out by a stabb with out a reason behind it? Prove it.

golem370
Yeah he lost to She Hulk but beat Sasquatch & Colossus.

Battlehammer
Yeah he lost to She Hulk but beat Sasquatch & Colossus.

and he beat thing also in 3 rounds.........in a boxing match which is things bets style of fighting. That rather sad actaully.

also how does this matter in a fight with wolverine again?

Crunch n Munch
Yeah he lost to She Hulk but beat Sasquatch & Colossus. Beating Colossus isn't all that impressive imo, or Sasquatch. Logan would taken those two down also.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Crunch n Munch
Beating Colossus isn't all that impressive imo, or Sasquatch. Logan would taken those two down also.

*Snickers*

Crunch n Munch
Originally posted by King_Mungi
*Snickers* Logan would beat those two but it won't be a stomp either way.

King_Mungi
Logan would beat those two but it won't be a stomp either way.

Are you familar with Sasquatch?

Crunch n Munch
Are you familar with Sasquatch? Are you familiar with Wolverine? Sasquatch isn't beating him.

King_Mungi
Are you familiar with Wolverine? Sasquatch isn't beating him.

Yes I am, and Sasquatch has beaten people above Wolverine.

golem370
Thing has tons of heart he lifts over 100 tons and has tons of fighting experenice also Thing was the only one smart enough and with the willpower to withstand the boxing match for three bouts.

King_Mungi
Boxing is his style, it wasn't his smarts that got him through the rounds it was his willpower.

golem370
Like I said Thing imo would defeat Wolverine if he was written to potential.

golem370
Well he was a wrestler more then a boxer.

King_Mungi
He's a brawler which wrestling and boxing can fall into

Muck101
There shouldn't even be a discussion. Thing 10/10

Crunch n Munch
Logan won't beat him up, rather he'll slice him up but it still gets you the same effect.

Crunch n Munch
Thing has tons of heart he lifts over 100 tons and has tons of fighting experenice also Thing was the only one smart enough and with the willpower to withstand the boxing match for three bouts. Didn't Colossus get his but kicked? Also, didn't Sasauatch go down in like 2 hits?

King_Mungi
Didn't Colossus get his but kicked? Also, didn't Sasauatch go down in like 2 hits?

Sasquatch got hit with a blow that was said it could level a medium sized mountain so I don't think that's a bad feat. Surviving that it's quite impressive to say the least.

MRFaNTaSTiCCK
no doubt, logan wins.
adamantium (hardest metal known to man) plows through any rock.
combine that with speed, agility, and a healing factor, Wolverine reduces Thing to noThing

jinzin
Originally posted by Muck101
There shouldn't even be a discussion. Thing 10/10

no expression

please tell me your not serious here... I really don't want to lose my faith in your intelligence.

Nod
Originally posted by jinzin
no expression

please tell me your not serious here... I really don't want to lose my faith in your intelligence. You had faith to begin with?

Crunch n Munch
Sasquatch got hit with a blow that was said it could level a medium sized mountain so I don't think that's a bad feat. Surviving that it's quite impressive to say the least. I saw it a while back. How did Colossus fair? Badly I assume.

King_Mungi
I saw it a while back. How did Colossus fair? Badly I assume.

It only showed the end of the fight so we really didn't see the fight itself; but he didn't fair any bettter.

jinzin
Originally posted by Nod
You had faith to begin with?
well... I tried. erm

Alfheim

really youve seen current Logan gett taken out by a stabb with out a reason behind it? Prove it.

Well thats him taken down with a slash to the stomache.

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/2319/astonishingxmen20074pe5.jpg

Nod
well... I tried. erm

Thats something at least.

I wish Wolverines upgrade was more well known. Seeing as people don't know what happened they just assume its all PIS when he does crazy healing feats.

Hes still evolving all the time right?

Nod
Originally posted by Alfheim

But most feats these days beat that by far. So that would be considered PIS.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Nod
But most feats these days beat that by far. So that would be considered PIS.

Im not sure Od described the item as being supersharp. I have a feeling if I actually started coillecting the comics I would see varying feats. Im pretty sure his feats would vary but people would only remember the high feats.

What year did he get his HF upgrade again?

Nod
Im not sure Od described the item as being supersharp. I have a feeling if I actually started coillecting the comics I would see varying feats. Im pretty sure his feats would vary but people would only remember the high feats.

What year did he get his HF upgrade again?

I forget but the majority of his feats are insane compared to what people say.

hell before he become a walking PIS machine he ran through a stream of bullets shot by a load of men.

golem370
Wolverine jumps at Thing and Thing grabs a car and wraps it around Wolverine pinning his arms and legs. Thing grabs a manhole cover and hurls it at Wolverine at 200mph and while he is dazed grabs two more manhole covers and beats the daylights out of Wolverine. He grabs Wolverine tosses him into a batch of cement that is starting to thicken and traps him. He slams a city bus on top of Wolverine and pins him under it. He tosses 10 ton city buses at Wolverine all day long. He traps Wolverine under a tanker truck and then scrapes his hand on the ground to set a fire to make the truck blow. He toss Wolverine into a abandon building and then causes the building cave in trapping Wolverine under about 100 tons of ruble. He grabs Wolverine ties his arms and legs with steel cable to the back of a out of town bus going to Mouse Jaw Sasqatuan. you know what I mean.

Alfheim
Wolverine jumps at Thing and Thing grabs a car and wraps it around Wolverine pinning his arms and legs. Thing grabs a manhole cover and hurls it at Wolverine at 200mph and while he is dazed grabs two more manhole covers and beats the daylights out of Wolverine. He grabs Wolverine tosses him into a batch of cement that is starting to thicken and traps him. He slams a city bus on top of Wolverine and pins him under it. He tosses 10 ton city buses at Wolverine all day long. He traps Wolverine under a tanker truck and then scrapes his hand on the ground to set a fire to make the truck blow. He toss Wolverine into a abandon building and then causes makes the building cave in trapping Wolverine under about 100 tons of ruble. He grabs Wolverine ties his arms and legs with steel cable to the back of a out of town bus going to Mouse Jaw Sasqatuan. you know what I mean.

The thread did not state it was in urban surroundings.

Oh yeah BFR for the win.

Nod
Wolverine jumps at Thing and Thing grabs a car and wraps it around Wolverine pinning his arms and legs. Thing grabs a manhole cover and hurls it at Wolverine at 200mph and while he is dazed grabs two more manhole covers and beats the daylights out of Wolverine. He grabs Wolverine tosses him into a batch of cement that is starting to thicken and traps him. He slams a city bus on top of Wolverine and pins him under it. He tosses 10 ton city buses at Wolverine all day long. He traps Wolverine under a tanker truck and then scrapes his hand on the ground to set a fire to make the truck blow. He toss Wolverine into a abandon building and then causes the building cave in trapping Wolverine under about 100 tons of ruble. He grabs Wolverine ties his arms and legs with steel cable to the back of a out of town bus going to Mouse Jaw Sasqatuan. you know what I mean.

If you ignored the fact that Wolverine is faster and can kill Thing with one shot then you might come up with that analysis.

Nod
The thread did not state it was in urban surroundings.

Oh yeah BFR for the win.

How? Wolverine is faster more skilled and can beat him quicker than Thing beats Wolverine.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Nod
How? Wolverine is faster more skilled and can beat him quicker than Thing beats Wolverine.

Yeah but hes not going to kill Thing straightaway, theres going to be at least a bit of a tussle. Thing is good enough to hit him with one punch that send him a 100 miles.

golem370
Thing is part of Marvel most powerful team and if it was so easy to kill Thing people like Super Skrull or Dr Doom would have done it years ago

Nod
Yeah but hes not going to kill Thing straightaway, theres going to be at least a bit of a tussle. Thing is good enough to hit him with one punch that send him a 100 miles.

So your going to ignore his skill he has be known to use and speed. Before he gets a shot he will be stabbed in the head or something.

Nod
Thing is part of Marvel most powerful team and if it was so easy to kill Thing people like Super Skrull or Dr Doom would have done it years ago

Its for the story, wont be an interesting story if hes killed.

There is not one good argument that says Thing wins between you.

Alfheim
How much does wolverine weigh...how hard can thing punch? Thats right Wolverine into outer space. no expression

Nod
How fast does Thing move? How fast does Wolverine move?

How many shots will it take to beat Thing? One shot.

Christ almighty. And I thought the Wolverine fans were bad.

Tony Stark
Been done. Logan wins

eek!

laughing

Yeah right!

Ben ROCKS Wolverine's world by KMC's laws 8/10... In MARVELS world only 6/10.

wink

Alfheim
Originally posted by Nod
How fast does Thing move? How fast does Wolverine move?

How many shots will it take to beat Thing? One shot.

Christ almighty. And I thought the Wolverine fans were bad.

What the **** are you talking about. Is Wolverine going to get the kill shot straight away, no. Whenever Wolverine fights a brick he tends to take shots. Thing is likely to punch Wolverine before he gets a kill shot in....and Thing can send him into orbit....stop being a troll.

Nod
Originally posted by Tony Stark
eek!

laughing

Yeah right!

Ben ROCKS Wolverine's world by KMC's laws 8/10... In MARVELS world only 6/10.

wink

How? Wolverines faster a better fighter and can take more.

Alfheim
hes not fast enough to get avoided being punched into orbit. Wolverine cant dodge Thing all day. no expression

Tony Stark

Sorry how does thing beat some one who faster, better reflexes, more agile, far better fighter/taction. Who Can also withstand far more punches from thing then thing can withstand stabbs

stick out tongue

He...HE...He...

Did you just post a scan from one the most laughed at and ridiculed mini-runs in comic history (enemy of the state)?

That's awsome man...It's a blast how you use that book like it's norm... Should we bring in the BONK?

I'm guessing you'd say no.

Nod
What the **** are you talking about. Is Wolverine going to get the kill shot straight away, no. Whenever Wolverine fights a brick he tends to take shots. Thing is likely to punch Wolverine before he gets a kill shot in....and Thing can send him into orbit....stop being a troll.

He tends to take shots sometimes or he plays smart which he has been shown to do more and more but he doesn't tend to go into space pr to far back when eh gets hit.

Your ignoring what Wolverine ha snow shown to do but then try to say he will be sent into space when Thing has never done that to Wolverine or others with a punch, he also wont be able to ge a shot.

So can Thing take shots to the head or vital places.

Wolverine has shown he knows where to hit Thing and has beaten him.

Can Thing say that about current Wolverine? Hell even older Wolverine wasn't in an actual fight with him. Reed also stated he was LUCKY or something like that.

If you can find a way to counter Wolverines speed and skill. Find a way to counter Wolverine beating him with one shot to the ehad or something important.

And can show me proof of Wolverine getting hit into space or Thing hititng someone into space I might agree.

Nod
hes not fast enough to get avoided being punched into orbit. Wolverine cant dodge Thing all day. no expression

He wont need al day. Like eh has shown on panel it takes a few seconds to get the right shot in.

Show me I am wrong with Thing taking shots to important places and still fighting.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Nod
He tends to take shots sometimes or he plays smart which he has been shown to do more and more but he doesn't tend to go into space pr to far back when eh gets hit.

Your ignoring what Wolverine ha snow shown to do but then try to say he will be sent into space when Thing has never done that to Wolverine or others with a punch, he also wont be able to ge a shot.

So can Thing take shots to the head or vital places.

Wolverine has shown he knows where to hit Thing and has beaten him.

Can Thing say that about current Wolverine? Hell even older Wolverine wasn't in an actual fight with him. Reed also stated he was LUCKY or something like that.

If you can find a way to counter Wolverines speed and skill. Find a way to counter Wolverine beating him with one shot to the ehad or something important.

And can show me proof of Wolverine getting hit into space or Thing hititng someone into space I might agree.

GTFO *points to the door*

Nod
GTFO *points to the door*

Giving up are you? Your truly pathetic. Can't counter anything so wants the other person to leave.,

Your a joke dude. laughing out loud

Alfheim
Hey man where done here. Asking me stupid questions which I dont need to reply to.

Originally posted by Nod

Things punches + Wolverines weight = Orbit or a hundred ****ing miles

Nod
Hey man where done here. Asking me stupid questions which I dont need to reply to.

Things punches + Wolverines weight = Orbit or a hundred ****ing miles

Yet I haven't saw him do that and if he has how will he get the shot before Wolverine does?

Anyone should be hit really far back no matter how strong they are. Its science, like your trying to use with Wolverine.

You can't counter ONE thing I said.

Tryjust try.

laughing out loud

Your done because you know you can't win. Everyone with a brain can see that so stop trying to save face.

Battlehammer
so is tony stark babling again? Making points that have no point? yes he is.

Golem as usual is ignoring every thing I said and is now saying there are cars in a featureless evirorment. He also is saying thing will catch some one who far more agile, faster and better reflexes.

alf is trying to do the whole bfr bull shit. To bad in the comic world it don't work. Logan hardly goes any were when hit. The furthest he goes is like 20 feet.

If you wanna use real world logic then heavy hitters can't fight one another if they did who ever landed the first punch would auto win.

please don't attempt to use stupid things such as bfr and ignore the fact it would completely ruin any high level individuals from fighting.

Alfheim
so is tony stark babling again? Making points that have no point? yes he is.

Golem as usual is ignoring every thing I said and is now saying there are cars in a featureless evirorment. He also is saying thing will catch some one who far more agile, faster and better reflexes.

alf is trying to do the whole bfr bull shit. To bad in the comic world it don't work. Logan hardly goes any were when hit. The furthest he goes is like 20 feet.

If you wanna use real world logic then heavy hitters can't fight one another if they did who ever landed the first punch would auto win.

please don't attempt to use stupid things such as bfr and ignore the fact it would completely ruin any high level individuals from fighting.

Bro the rules state that Things fights at highest capability therefore his punches will send him a 100 miles. Thing obvoulsy has the power to do it so therefore on KMC he does , in the comics he doesnt.

Battlehammer
Well thats him taken down with a slash to the stomache.

ya and right after the issue came out the author states he has know idea how to write wolverine............also that run controdicts it self. Logan falls from orbit and is still awake.

also it was an act. He and beast acted as if they had been taken out if not mistaken.

Nod
Yeah well Wolverine has the ability to dodge all his attacks and stab in his head.

Same rule applies accept Wolverine actually does these type of things.

Battlehammer
Bro the rules state that Things fights at highest capability therefore his punches will send him a 100 miles. Thing obvoulsy has the power to do it so therefore on KMC he does , in the comics he doesnt.

No your using real world logic in a comic.

does not work.

If it did thing would defeat hulk every ****ing time.

spiderman would defeat thing in a punch.

Thing would be unable to move.

sorry,but no. Were using comic logic and in comic logic Logan goes at best 20 feet.

Alfheim
No im not....

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3456/thing20feat20202nv0.jpg

What weighs more that building or Wolverine, so you're telling me that Thing can throw that but cant throw Wolverine far? Hell didnt Wrecket throw Wolverine a long distance?

Ok we could say that he wont be thorwn into orbit but he can clearly be thrown or punched mile and miles away.

Battlehammer
No im not....

What weighs more that building or Wolverine, so you're telling me that Thing can throw that but cant throw Wolverine far? Hell didnt Wrecket throw Wolverine a long distance?

Ok we could say that he wont be thorwn into orbit but he can clearly be thrown or punched mile and miles away.

again using real world logic. In comic logic no heros go any were. It a fact.

so I guess spiderman simply bfr thing in a hit.

or how about thing bfr hulk in a hit.

your logic is faulty.

use the wrecker example? That back fires. wrecker a great deal stronger then thing and he throw Logan not punch him. when Logan was punch he went about 5 feet. When he was thrown he went roughly 200 feet away..........which is well with in Logan ability to come back.

and wreckers is strogner then thing.........so even if thing was to throw logan he go no were he go 100 feet away at best...........

a punch logan would not even move and if he did it be a few feet.

also by your logic thing could not even touch logan. I mean logan dodges bullets, see them in slow motion. That put him at speeds that thing could not even track.

Nod
No im not....

What about Wolverine being faster and having the ability to kill him just like that?

Citizen V
Wrecker is not a great deal stronger than Thing.

What the f**k?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Citizen V
Wrecker is not a great deal stronger than Thing.

What the f**k?

talk to mungi he is.

go check out the respect thread.

Citizen V
I've read the thread, Wrecker's nowhere near being "a great deal stronger" than Thing.

FULL powered I would put Wrecker just under Thing, but if he's power-sharing he's nowhere near Ben. erm

Battlehammer
I was talking full power wrecker.........and he is stronger and more powerful then thing. The dude has gone toe to toe with thor. something thing never been able to do.

Citizen V
Prove it.

Prove he's "never been able to do" it.

Because I think you're just speculating.

Not that it would matter, beceause Thing regularily goes up against the Hulk, whom has proven himself Thor's better when it comes to strength many a time.

Alfheim
When he was thrown he went roughly 200 feet away..........which is well with in Logan ability to come back.

Did he try his hardest? What issue and how long did it take for him to come back?

and wreckers is strogner then thing.........so even if thing was to throw logan he go no were he go 100 feet away at best...........

That version of the wrecker as far as I know wasnt. Wrecker was class40, Ben is class 85. The actual amounts are not correct but Thing was stronger than that version........as far as I know. What issue did this happen in?

Battlehammer
why should I prove it? do you have an example of thing actaulyl giving thor a fight?

when has hulk ever over powered thor? I recall them matching eachother in strength as equals before and hulk was extremely enraged.

also thing tends to get wtf stomp by hulk. I mean his only win was his strongest version vs hulks weakest.

llagrok
Originally posted by Citizen V
Prove it.

Prove he's "never been able to do" it.

Because I think you're just speculating.

Not that it would matter, beceause Thing regularily goes up against the Hulk, whom has proven himself Thor's better when it comes to strength many a time.

Naw, not really.

Battlehammer
Did he try his hardest? What issue and how long did it take for him to come back?

That version of the wrecker as far as I know wasnt. Wrecker was class40, Ben is class 85. The actual amounts are not correct but Thing was stronger than that version........as far as I know. What issue did this happen in?

took Logans a few seconds to get back........

also how the hell don't you know the issue number? your the one who brought up the event.

also it was class 100 wrecker not power share wrecker which was obvous. If it was power share wrecker luke cage would have taken him out him self instead of getting effortlessly over powered.

Alfheim
took Logans a few seconds to get back........

also how the hell don't you know the issue number? your the one who brought up the event.

also it was class 100 wrecker not power share wrecker which was obvous. If it was power share wrecker luke cage would have taken him out him self instead of getting effortlessly over powered.

Could you just not be a pain in the ass and give me the issue. Like I said was he trying his hardest because it looked like to me he was being casual.

Further non-power sharing Wrecker was not class 100, that may be the case now...but ive seen it as class 85.

Battlehammer
Could you just not be a pain in the ass and give me the issue. Like I said was he trying his hardest because it looked like to me he was being casual.
don't have it on me it in storage. Im moving so I had to pack my comics up.

It was new avengers the mission right after logan jioned the team if not mistaken.

actaully he was trying to kill them. also why the hell would wrecker hold back? he does not give a shit about hero's.

also he was pissed at logan, due to the fact logan was the only one hurting him

Nod

Further non-power sharing Wrecker was not class 100, that may be the case now...but ive seen it as class 85.

Pain in the ass?

Your one to talk. laughing out loud

Battlehammer
he always been class 100. dude was a thor villain. hand books are crap don't bother with them.

Nod
hand books are crap don't bother with them.

But surprisingly more reliable than Alf. laughing out loud

Alfheim
don't have it on me it in storage. Im moving so I had to pack my comics up.

It was new avengers the mission right after logan jioned the team if not mistaken.

actaully he was trying to kill them. also why the hell would wrecker hold back? he does not give a shit about hero's.

also he was pissed at logan, due to the fact logan was the only one hurting him

Bro if he knew that Wolverine was going to come back and **** him up he would have probably thrown him further. The point is that he thought it was job done.

he always been class 100. dude was a thor villain. hand books are crap don't bother with them.

Ok but he used to be weaker than Thing.

Battlehammer
Bro if he knew that Wolverine was going to come back and **** him up he would have probably thrown him further. The point is that he thought it was job done.

Ok but he used to be weaker than Thing.
not really. he throw Logan to get him away from him. I don't think he would have thrown him further.

comic book logic my friend. characters don't get bfr. It dam hard. only people really with that kinda options are flyers.

Not to mention a bfr is out of most characters personalities to try and do.

No he started as a thor villain if not mistaken he always been a class 100 unless power sharing.

Alfheim
not really. he throw Logan to get him away from him. I don't think he would have thrown him further.

comic book logic my friend. characters don't get bfr. It dam hard. only people really with that kinda options are flyers.

Not to mention a bfr is out of most characters personalities to try and do.

No he started as a thor villain if not mistaken he always been a class 100 unless power sharing.

Look Things has thrown objects far heavier than Wolverine therefore Wolverine is going even futher....thats it.

Battlehammer
Look Things has thrown objects far heavier than Wolverine therefore Wolverine is going even futher....thats it.

no in the comic world im afraid. It make heavy hitters fights pointless.

by your logic spiderman would defeat thing with a punch.

just plain don't work.

also if you wanna play it that way..........thing would not beable to lay a hand on logan.

Citizen V
why should I prove it? do you have an example of thing actaulyl giving thor a fight?

when has hulk ever over powered thor? I recall them matching eachother in strength as equals before and hulk was extremely enraged.

also thing tends to get wtf stomp by hulk. I mean his only win was his strongest version vs hulks weakest.

Do you have any evidence to the contrary? I didn't read Thor (prior to the reboot) so I'm not sure, I'll give it a look-see though, but I don't see how you think Thing couldn't stand "toe-to-toe" with Thor as IMO he could, just not for very long.

Hulk has a few wins over Thor, more than Thor has over Hulk iirc, but they both have a few.

And wtfstomped? No, it's not as one-sided as you make it sound, but Hulk's definetly the stronger of the toe pretty easily. Does it make a difference? No, he still stood "toe-to-toe" with him pretty often.

Originally posted by llagrok
Naw, not really.

Yeah, really.

I never said he was more powerful, but brute strength? He definetly has the edge.

Alfheim
no in the comic world im afraid. It make heavy hitters fights pointless.

by your logic spiderman would defeat thing with a punch.

just plain don't work.

also if you wanna play it that way..........thing would not beable to lay a hand on logan.

Look has Thing thrown objects that weigh far heavier than Wolverine a long distance?

Battlehammer
Look has Thing thrown objects that weigh far heavier than Wolverine a long distance?
.........again your logic would mean thing>>>>>>>>hulk

does not work.

Has wolverine moves far faster then thing can react or track?

Alfheim
edit

golem370
All Thing has to do is get his hands on Wolverine which is not impossible one hand wrapped around Wolverine would stop him. I am saying Thing's grip is stronger then Wolverines whole body. I love how people underestimate Thing who been fighting for 40 years. The only reason Thing loses to Hulk is because of the strength disadvantage. Thing is not slow he was able to catch Rhino who runs 100mph

Battlehammer
All Thing has to do is get his hands on Wolverine which is not impossible one hand wrapped around Wolverine would stop him. I am saying Thing's grip is stronger then Wolverines whole body. I love how people underestimate Thing who been fighting for 40 years. The only reason Thing loses to Hulk is because of the strength disadvantage. Thing is not slow he was able to catch Rhino who runs 100mph

rhino reaction and combat speed is extremely slow. rhino a putz and Logan beat him effortlessly when he led alpha flight.

40 years? so thing what 58? lol don't kid your self. Thing only in his 40's. He has not been fighting for 40 years lol.

Logan on the other hand has been fighting over 100 years. Logan ahs far better training then thing. Lpogan jsut the far superior fighter.

Thing only advantage in this fight is strength and you think that gives him the win?

Thing way slower then logan, way less agile, way inferior reflexes.

Logan could put thing down with less attacks then vice versa. Yet you think thing wins lol.

It not use underestimating thing it you unerestimating wolverine greatly.

How thing gunna grab his faster more skilled opponet?

Also if he grabs Logan what to stop logan from taking off things arm or stabbing him through the chest? Nothing is.

Im sorry,but you have given no good reasons for why thing should even coem close to taking a majority from Logan.

golem370
Are you saying Thing has never fought faster people then himself? He is a pilot he has to have some pretty faster reflexes to be a pilot and astronaut

Nod
Are you saying Thing has never fought faster people then himself? He is a pilot he has to have some pretty faster reflexes to be a pilot and astronaut

Thats your argument???

My god!! This has been explained!!

Battlehammer
.............this is one pathetic arguement my friend.

Logans not jsut faster. He more agile, far better reflexes, far quicker. Far more skilled. Can take more punches then thing can take stabbs.

Thing holds no real advantage in this fight and holds every disadvantage.

golem370
Like I said and this will be my last post in the Thread Thing imo should and could win this fight....

Tony Stark
.............this is one pathetic arguement my friend.

Logans not jsut faster. He more agile, far better reflexes, far quicker. Far more skilled. Can take more punches then thing can take stabbs.

Thing holds no real advantage in this fight and holds every disadvantage.

I guess I can see where your coming from confused

Someone (Ben) being 300x stronger then someone (Logan) is no real advantage. confused

Please put your magical dildo away while on KMC...

Battlehammer
Like I said and this will be my last post in the Thread Thing imo should and could win this fight....

and yet you have given no reasons other then bias.

golem your better then this.

Battlehammer
I guess I can see where your coming from confused

Someone (Ben) being 300x stronger then someone (Logan) is no real advantage. confused

Please put your magical dildo away while on KMC...

It not when that person can with stand those attacks better then vice versa.

So thing should win becuase he stronger?

Even though he slower, less agile, has slower reaction time, less training, less experience, less skill then his opponet.

Oh and on top of that his opponet can take more hits then thing can take stabbs.

but ya thing should win roll eyes (sarcastic)

golem370
It's just my opinion Thing has the experience and skill to beat Wolverine. Gladiator threw him 35 stories and dropped him 35 stories slamed a city bus on top of him and before speedblitzed Thing with a punch which kept Thing down for a few minutes and was back up knocking the city bus off him and taking down a Skrull that was in the form of Colossus. That is a hell of lot of punishment that he took from Gladiator. Thing is not so slow that he would be able to catch Wolverine imo. Do I have facts no there just my opinion

Battlehammer
It's just my opinion Thing has the experience and skill to beat Wolverine. Gladiator threw him 35 stories and dropped him 35 stories slamed a city bus on top of him and before speedblitzed Thing with a punch which kept Thing down for a few minutes and was back up knocking the city bus off him and taking down a Skrull that was in the form of Colossus. That is a hell of lot of punishment that he took from Gladiator. Thing is not so slow that he would be able to catch Wolverine imo. Do I have facts no there just my opinion
...........but your opinion has really no sound base to it.

You say he has the skill and experience...........yet he facing some one who has more then 3 times his experience. Some one who is vastly more skilled as well.

Im not sure what gladiator has to do with wolverine at all. Nor a skrull of colossus neither of them is similar to Logan in any way.

Gladeator deals out blunt damage thats not the same as piercing damage and gladeator is on and off the guy jobs to every one. Hell gambit beat him before.

as for a skrull of colossus........again not a big feat. Colossus beat a skrull of hulk in a single hit.

Thing could catch Logan, but then again Logan would have stabb him repeatedly before then. Also whats thing gunna do when he catches Logan? whats to stabb Logan from stabbing him in the heart or heard? Or cutting off his arm?

Yes but your opinion is fueled by pure bias. You have yet to give a good reason for thing winning.

Nod
Give up with him hammer.

golem370
Well that's my opinion if I was say that in fact Thing could beat Wolverine it would be one thing but I am not. Go to Thing's respect thread and if they're nothing in there that convinces you Thing could win then I won't say another word

Nod
Well that's my opinion if I was say that in fact Thing could beat Wolverine it would be one thing but I am not. Go to Thing's respect thread and if they're nothing in there that convinces you Thing could win then I won't say another word

Try going through Wolverines.

Bias, complete bias.

Battlehammer

yes,but you give no good reasons for you opinion. Itopinion form through bias and nothing else. You have no reason for why thing takes the majority.

sorry ive been in the thing respect thread and own the fantastic four cd rom.

Thing is stronger thats it. Thats not a reason to give him the majority when facing a person that has an advantage in every other area and who HF makes things strength advantage almost a non factor.

golem370
Like I said I think Thing can win I don't care if it's bias it's my opinion. I gave you guys ways he could win in previous posts they were logical ways. There are ways to beat Wolverine one traping his arms and legs and like I said he could use his enviorment to win.

I believe he is just as durable and he is a smart fighter and a damn good fighter he has tons of Heart and willpower. You know what else I just thought of Wolverine is suppose to a master in every fighting style on earth where was he win Champion challenged earth the first time?

Battlehammer
Like I said I think Thing can win I don't care if it's bias it's my opinion. I gave you guys ways he could win in previous posts they were logical ways. There are ways to beat Wolverine one traping his arms and legs and like I said he could use his enviorment to win.
It a featureless inviorment........there nothing for him to use.

so there goes that idea.

how is thing gunna trap the faster,more agile and better fighter?

Like I stated earlier whats thing gunna do onces he has a hold of wolverine? Logan can simply stabb him in the head, chest or cut off his arm.

Battlehammer
Lets see there skills.

Combat speed wolverine by a great deal

Reflex speed wolverine by a great deal

agility Logan by a great deal

Fighting skill Logan by a big margin

training Logan again by a big margin

experience Logan again by about 4 times the amount

Strength Thing by a very large amount

stamina could be either way though Logan has superior stamina feats from what ive seen.

durability thing has the advantage

Heal factor Logan advantage.

Now things durability advantage is useless due to the fact Logans claws pass it.

Logan can withstand more attacks from thing then thing can withstand attacks from logan.

now I wanna see why some one thinks thing wins this lol

golem370
Lets say Wolverine jumps at Thing and he grabs Wolverine on ether side of Wolverine one hand on one side and another hand on the other side like a vice grip around his whole body pinning his arms and legs from moving what would Wolverine do then.

Nod
Lets see there skills.

Combat speed wolverine by a great deal

Reflex speed wolverine by a great deal

agility Logan by a great deal

Fighting skill Logan by a big margin

training Logan again by a big margin

experience Logan again by about 4 times the amount

Strength Thing by a very large amount

stamina could be either way though Logan has superior stamina feats from what ive seen.

durability thing has the advantage

Heal factor Logan advantage.

Now things durability advantage is useless due to the fact Logans claws pass it.

Logan can withstand more attacks from thing then thing can withstand attacks from logan.

now I wanna see why some one thinks thing wins this lol

The answer is obvious lol.

Nod
Lets say Wolverine jumps at Thing and he grabs Wolverine on ether side of Wolverine one hand on one side and another hand on the other side like a vice grip around his whole body pinning his arms and legs from moving what would Wolverine do then.

He wont be able to. Wolverine is faster will dodge and get him down with one shot.

But you try debating like you roleplay.

golem370
Has Thing and Wolverine ever fought?

Battlehammer
Has Thing and Wolverine ever fought?
yes I posted it already direcly to you actually

Nod
Yes.

Wolverine dodged his attacks and got him in a vital point. Win for Wolverine.

golem370
Has Thing ever beaten Wolverine. He what got him in the head right?

Battlehammer

the odds of that happening are rediculous. That be rediculously hard to accomplish and almost impossiable if thing was fighting some one of his speed, agility and skill.

But he fighting some one who a great deal quicker,more agile, faster hand movements and far superior fighter makes your little scenerio almost impossiable to occure.

Alfheim
The paaaaain!!!!!!

Battlehammer
he beat wolverine once, though mister fantastic stated thing was lucky that Logan was dazed.

so even his one victory over Logan he had only out of luck that logan had been dazed from previous impact.

Not to mention the fight they had after wards Logan scared things face with a mere slash and had thing bending over in pain.

also Logan has had a massive healing factor up grade since that encounter.

Nod

Wasn't a fight. They were arguing and Reed say he got lucky or something and it was before his upgrade I believe.

Battlehammer
The paaaaain!!!!!!
don't bother comming into a thread if you don't like the topic

Nod
The paaaaain!!!!!!

Why are you here? You refuse to counter anything then wont admit when you lose.

GTFO. What the f**k?

golem370
Thing stalemates Namor underwater. The reason why I show this is because Namor should have quite abit of an advantage under water but Thing stalemates him

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...morandThing.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...orandThing3.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...orandThing4.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...orandThing5.jpg

Battlehammer
ur scanns don't work

golem370
II. Speed and Agility

-Thing jumps in front of an arrow fired at Vance Astro from close range by Taskmaster.
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/466/thingarrowuv5.jpg

-Thing leaps after and catches a giant, spinning metal swastika. (Marvel Two-In-One #20)
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/3235/thingagility1vi9.jpg
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6356/thingagility2cv6.jpg

-Thing climbs as fast as Iron Man can fly. (Marvel Two-In-One #12)

- http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/2618/benimspeed1zy2.jpg
- http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/886/benimspeed2li6.jpg

Battlehammer
am I supose to be impressed?

I come on later and destroy those feats with some of logans.

golem370
Doom with the Power Cosmic
http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/...strengthlt9.jpg
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/...strengthmz0.jpg

Nod
Yes but blades to the head kill his body not his will.

Pathetic really.

jinzin
Doom with the Power Cosmic
http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/...strengthlt9.jpg
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/...strengthmz0.jpg

Listen you can show all the respect thread pics you want, when it comes to comic book examples the only thing that really matters here are three facts.

1. Wolverine HAS shown he can down Thing out of fighting capacity on at least two occasions and has had thing dead to rights on at least two more.

2. The only time Thing beat Wolverine was accredited with luck, before Wolverine's massive healing upgrades in the mid 90's, and after wolverine already knocked ben out (breifly).

and 3. every showing of combat speed that thing has is completely outclassed by Wolverine's own...

Wolverine wins this.

starlock
II. Speed and Agility

-Thing jumps in front of an arrow fired at Vance Astro from close range by Taskmaster.
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/466/thingarrowuv5.jpg

-Thing leaps after and catches a giant, spinning metal swastika. (Marvel Two-In-One #20)
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/3235/thingagility1vi9.jpg
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6356/thingagility2cv6.jpg

-Thing climbs as fast as Iron Man can fly. (Marvel Two-In-One #12)

- http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/2618/benimspeed1zy2.jpg
- http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/886/benimspeed2li6.jpg

The jumping in front of the arrow is not clear where ben was, but the scan of ironman flying and ben climbing is so not a feat that i was compelled to post this, you have got to be joking right?

Tony Stark
*bump*

Rewmac
Listen you can show all the respect thread pics you want, when it comes to comic book examples the only thing that really matters here are three facts.

1. Wolverine HAS shown he can down Thing out of fighting capacity on at least two occasions and has had thing dead to rights on at least two more.

2. The only time Thing beat Wolverine was accredited with luck, before Wolverine's massive healing upgrades in the mid 90's, and after wolverine already knocked ben out (breifly).

and 3. every showing of combat speed that thing has is completely outclassed by Wolverine's own...

Wolverine wins this. Hate to say but I agree.

JFK2.0
how can logan hurt a human brick wtf mate

JFK2.0
Thing will snap his neack

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Rewmac
Hate to say but I agree.

Ahhh... That may have been true in the past that's still up for debate...

But now Ben has been shown to be a no doubt about it CL100 character and Wolverine has now been downgraded as far as his durability and his HF goes... So how does it go down for the majority now...?

Tony Stark
he beat wolverine once, though mister fantastic stated thing was lucky that Logan was dazed.

so even his one victory over Logan he had only out of luck that logan had been dazed from previous impact.

Not to mention the fight they had after wards Logan scared things face with a mere slash and had thing bending over in pain.

also Logan has had a massive healing factor up grade since that encounter.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not only did Ben KO Wolverine in The Contest of Champions but also in X-men/FF.

As far as current characters the fact that Ben is now a confirmed CL100 and Wolverine has been downgraded with his durability/HF.

Ben puts Wolverine down even faster.

Thorion
Heh. Ben punks Logan.

Battlehammer
Ahhh... That may have been true in the past that's still up for debate...

But now Ben has been shown to be a no doubt about it CL100 character and Wolverine has now been downgraded as far as his durability and his HF goes... So how does it go down for the majority now...?

actaully it ahs yet to be proven actaully. All you have is bias speculation.

actaully Logan durability was not Down graded. Only his healing factor to an unknown level.

Logan still wins the majority.

Battlehammer
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not only did Ben KO Wolverine in The Contest of Champions but also in X-men/FF.

As far as current characters the fact that Ben is now a confirmed CL100 and Wolverine has been downgraded with his durability/HF.

Ben puts Wolverine down even faster.

Please don't lie. Ben never fought let a lone Ko Logan in contest of champions so please don't lie.

Oh and if your gunna post the scann post the whole thing you know the part were Mr. Fantastic states Logan was dazed from prior impact and thing was lucky
http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bonklw8.jpg

And that was prior to this upgrade
http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?image=boneclawwolverinebc7hs4.jpg

Oh and here what happens when Logan fights Ben for keeps
http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wt3mxim5.jpg

Also Ben is not a comfirmed 100 class. It you speculating.

Oh and Wolverine durability has not been down graded. Only his healing to a unknown degree.

Logan still wins .

Mr. Slippyfist

Upgrade? You mean Wolverine losing his adamantium? laughing out loud

What issue is that?

Tony Stark
Please don't lie. Ben never fought let a lone Ko Logan in contest of champions so please don't lie.

Oh and if your gunna post the scann post the whole thing you know the part were Mr. Fantastic states Logan was dazed from prior impact and thing was lucky
http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bonklw8.jpg

Also Ben is not a comfirmed 100 class. It you speculating.

Oh and Wolverine durability has not been down graded. Only his healing to a unknown degree.

Logan still wins .

You mean the part where Wolverine is catapulted into Ben's chest and is then dazed, then gets BONKED for the KO...?

Ahhhh... Wouldn't his decrease in his HF mean that he's body unable to repair damage done to him as fast, hence his durability has now also been decreased too...? I think that they kind of go hand in hand with Wolverine.

And there is no doubt that Ben is CL100, you just won't admit it and you can't show other wise so...?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Upgrade? You mean Wolverine losing his adamantium? laughing out loud

What issue is that?

excalibur issue 100. actaully the healing factor did not get amped until well after he lost his adamatium skeleton. It amped his healing factor to new level which remained and even improved greater over time.

Battlehammer
You mean the part where Wolverine is catapulted into Ben's chest and is then dazed, then gets BONKED for the KO...?
yup, which KO ben by the way. Oh and if Logan wanted to Ben would have died from that attack.

Ahhhh... Wouldn't his decrease in his HF mean that he's body unable to repair damage done to him as fast, hence his durability has now also been decreased too...? I think that they kind of go hand in hand with Wolverine.
actaully it does not. His durability has nothing to do with his healing factor,but from his skin and muscles beeing chemically treated by weapon x.

And there is no doubt that Ben is CL100, you just won't admit it and you can't show other wise so...?

actaully there is doubt. There been no such evidence of Thing beeing stated as class 100 any were. the only thing you have is interpeting an event biasly.

You have no factaul evidence for you believe that he class 100. So he not.

Darth Martin
Thing ftw.

Master-Borg
battlehammer, Thing is clearly CL100, he has def lifted things much heavier than 100 tons.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Master-Borg
battlehammer, Thing is clearly CL100, he has def lifted things much heavier than 100 tons.

not really and it a rare showing.

almost any character listed at class 100 has strength feats far better and far more occuring then thing.

*T*
Before his downgrade I would say Wolverine wins 8/10 or maybe a little lower.

Now? I would say 7 I guess. Know I don't know if there will be much difference.

Tony Stark
not really and it a rare showing.

almost any character listed at class 100 has strength feats far better and far more occuring then thing.

confused

Yeah I think that the oil rig weighs much less than 100 tons... roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=361149&pagenumber=3

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>