Wonderman vs. Wrecker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
confused

llagrok
Wrecker in an insane stomp.

King_Mungi
Which version of Wrecker? As over the years he has fluxed in power.

Faceman
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Which version of Wrecker? As over the years he has fluxed in power.

current versions of both characters...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Faceman
current versions of both characters...

Current Wrecker got beat by Luke Cage, but then again the entire Crew jobbed hard in that comic. It was quite bad.

Faceman
Wonderman almost killed Cage last time they fought..I have scans....

King_Mungi

As he should, but Cage should not have beat Wrecker. Hell the last time they fought he was taking on Cage and the rest of the New Avengers and winning.

Also current Wonderman has been taken out by Arachne and a Green Goblin pumpkin bomb so he is kinda on hard times as well. Flippin inconsistancies.

Faceman
Originally posted by King_Mungi
As he should, but Cage should not have beat Wrecker. Hell the last time they fought he was taking on Cage and the rest of the New Avengers and winning.

Also current Wonderman has been taken out by Arachne and a Green Goblin pumpkin bomb so he is kinda on hard times as well. Flippin inconsistancies.

Yeah, I saw that issue where Wrecker pounded the New Avengers, that's why I made this thread, both these characters can be written pretty inconsistently..

King_Mungi
Yeah, I saw that issue where Wrecker pounded the New Avengers, that's why I made this thread, both these characters can be written pretty inconsistently..

Definetly like Arachne beating Wonderman? Shenanigans I say

Hell in Mighty Avengers #1, WM couldn't fly and had people fly him to battle.

Faceman
I do think this would make a great slug feast...If Wrecker uses the crowbar effectively he should take this...

CaptainStoic

Scans please! Also I have come to dislike Wonder Man, I used to love the character. I always felt that Simon could do more, but he is and has always been the punching bag. Marvel needs to increase his power levels, and give him a fierce disposition. To put it plainly if Wonder Man acted like Akuma he'd have lots more fans. I see Wrecker taking a few if he retains full power and is not sharing it with the Crew, and none if he is.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I see Wrecker taking a few if he retains full power and is not sharing it with the Crew, and none if he is.

He actually doesn't lose power anymore sharing with the Crew thanks to being taught by Ulik.

Crunch n Munch
Wonderman tends to flop alot during battle. I think Wrecker can win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.