Who the most powerfull being ultimate spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
can take the majority?

Master-Borg
captain america

llagrok
I don't understand the title....

Battlehammer
.........master bruce did...........does master bruce have superior comprehention skills to your self?

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
.........master bruce did...........does master bruce have superior comprehention skills to your self?

another low blow? gee whiz roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
No I was asking a question.

Nod
WTF does the title mean?

Battlehammer
........are you serous.

who is the most powerful person, ulitmate spiderman can take the majority

Nod
Well it doesn't make sense.

But Daredevil.

Master-Borg
No I was asking a question. yeah but you were implying that I have low comprehension skills

Nod
Originally posted by Master-Borg
yeah but you were implying that I have low comprehension skills

Yeah but....you do. lol

Arahan
Spider-woman

Mindship
"Who is the most powerful opponent Spiderman can beat most of the time?" (With anyone more powerful, Spiderman starts to lose more than win.)

Symmetric Chaos

Well if your writing skills are equal to his comprehension skills then they cancel out and understand each other but still look like idiots to us.

Nonetheless I assume you're asking "who is the most powerful being UltimateSpiderman could take a majority from?"

Battlehammer
yes it would not fit in the title

tjcoady
........are you serous.

who is the most powerful person, ulitmate spiderman can take the majority

A quick lesson in sentence structure: a statement, followed by another statement, such as "Who is the most powerful person;" "Ultimate Spiderman can take the majority," is not actually a sentence at all .

There are about nine different ways you could have phrased that so it makes more sense.

I'm not trying to be an insulting critic, but it is a bit unfair of you to get all indignant when people don't understand you, if you're making yourself so hard to be understood.

SaintSmurph
Originally posted by tjcoady
A quick lesson in sentence structure: a statement, followed by another statement, such as "Who is the most powerful person;" "Ultimate Spiderman can take the majority," is not actually a sentence at all .

There are about nine different ways you could have phrased that so it makes more sense.

I'm not trying to be an insulting critic, but it is a bit unfair of you to get all indignant when people don't understand you, if you're making yourself so hard to be understood. laughing out loud

thumb up

Endless Mike
Wolverine

Violent2Dope
WWH.
For real tho, prolly like Wolverine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.