Thanos vs. Drax, Gamora, and Squirrel Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
no BFR or planet destroying blasts. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Mr. Slippyfist
Drax and Gamora get killed... SG solos.

iceman24567
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
no BFR or planet destroying blasts. roll eyes (sarcastic) Come on spite anybody on the team solos Thanos Happy Dance

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Drax and Gamora get killed... SG solos. Nah, outside the shitty comic of Sg where she beat him offpanel becuz it was so unbelievable. That comic is a joke and should be stricken from the record.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Come on spite anybody on the team solos Thanos Happy Dance Nope,wrong.

Cheapshot,playing around,off panel garbage that had Thanos acting completely out of character.

Inhuman
SG would destroy Darseid, spectre, mr mxy, & galactus at once.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Inhuman
SG would destroy Darseid, spectre, mr mxy, & galactus at once. You forgot the cosmic menace World War Hulk.

quanchi112
SG would destroy Darseid, spectre, mr mxy, & galactus at once. I loathe Squirrel Girl.

Inhuman
You forgot the cosmic menace World War Hulk.

Adding him would be be kinda much

iceman24567
Adding him would be be kinda much I agree he solos Marvel now according to some people.

quanchi112
I agree he solos Marvel now according to some people. Nah he was powerful and was a force to be reckoned with on earth but dont exaggerate this now.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by quanchi112
Nah, outside the shitty comic of Sg where she beat him offpanel becuz it was so unbelievable. That comic is a joke and should be stricken from the record. Now... you must realize that what you said is bigger bullshit than SG beating Thanos... don't you?

A character has to start somewhere... Galactus went from beating Silver Surfer, to fighting multiversal-esk beings. Using your logic this is pis, and utterly ridiculous.

SG went from beating MODOK, Doom, etc, to beating Thanos (sure it's a leap, but it still doesn't actually ruin history). She's never lost... so why would we write it off as pis? That's ridiculous to think so. Plus, she hasn't exactly had trouble with those villains pre-Thanos either.
If of course, we are getting into her not having teh feats. smile

Plus, didn't Thor one shot Silver Surfer basically, in the same arc Odin fought Thanos? Well.. the arc was shit, so that must mean that Odin not putting down Thanos must be pis? Eh?

Also, I've seen your reason for it not being a feat before... and quite frankly... it's horrible. Because the rest of the team were fighting Christmas Trees, that means the issue was badly written? Ah... what?
Everything has to relate to Christmas in that issue... but that doesn't mean it's badly written.
Also, using real logic... how is fighting Trees and different than fighting rock monsters? Does this mean that anything that Groot does is stupid, and horribly written because he's basically a tree?
Plus, even in comics we've seen dumber stuff. One of the biggest heroes in Marvel rides around on a f*cking surfboard... a surfboard!
Robin is dressed like a Vietnamese stripper... and sure his getup is horrible... but does that mean that anything involving him is horrible?

You know another funny thing? In the same issue we learn more of Thanos's relation with Gamora (and Thanos celebrating Christmas with her), kids are riding around on Cap's shield, and thugs are beating up Santa. Would that rule out this reflex feat, just because the rest of the issue is Christmasy?
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/MarvelHolidaySpecial1993-61.jpg

No pis, no jobbing, no cis (well, I dunno), canon = acceptable last time I checked.
Sure it happened off panel, but we know it happened. We know they fought. They faced each other, and perhaps SG used her squirrels, but it's still her powers basically.
Plus, Uatu basically confirmed that she did it herself.

What more do you want?
Unlike Sentry vs Galactus... we got a:
Faceoff.
Ending.
A witness that we can rely on.
A witness that was there.

In every fight we have to have a full battle to believe it?

Plus, how is losing to SG bad anyway? She did it with herself, and Tippy-Toe... we don't know how, and I'm glad we don't, but she did it.

I like how you admit your bias though, a couple posts up... funny.

I'm going to bed.

guy222
sg ftw

tjcoady
I have NO FREAKING CLUE why anyone would get angry about Squirrel Girl. She's a deliberately comical character. She beats villains she should have no business fighting. No one knows why- it's a damn joke. The fact that some people can't recognize that and get up in arms about how now it's "canon" that a character who shouldn't be "able to" beat Thanos did. Okay, it happened. Accept it in the spirit that it was written. The fact that it can make you angry (and I'm looking at you here, Quanchi) is frankly, bizarre.

Violent2Dope
SG makes me angry too. Fvck the girl of squirrels.

Nod
Drax and Gamora get killed... SG solos.

Gecko4lif
Nah, outside the shitty comic of Sg where she beat him offpanel becuz it was so unbelievable. That comic is a joke and should be stricken from the record.

still cannon laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
still cannon laughing First off its spelled canon. And no it isnt,

quanchi112
Originally posted by tjcoady
I have NO FREAKING CLUE why anyone would get angry about Squirrel Girl. She's a deliberately comical character. She beats villains she should have no business fighting. No one knows why- it's a damn joke. The fact that some people can't recognize that and get up in arms about how now it's "canon" that a character who shouldn't be "able to" beat Thanos did. Okay, it happened. Accept it in the spirit that it was written. The fact that it can make you angry (and I'm looking at you here, Quanchi) is frankly, bizarre. It is a joke and Im not really angry I just find it silly that people take her seriously.

quanchi112
Now... you must realize that what you said is bigger bullshit than SG beating Thanos... don't you?

A character has to start somewhere... Galactus went from beating Silver Surfer, to fighting multiversal-esk beings. Using your logic this is pis, and utterly ridiculous.

SG went from beating MODOK, Doom, etc, to beating Thanos (sure it's a leap, but it still doesn't actually ruin history). She's never lost... so why would we write it off as pis? That's ridiculous to think so. Plus, she hasn't exactly had trouble with those villains pre-Thanos either.
If of course, we are getting into her not having teh feats. smile

Plus, didn't Thor one shot Silver Surfer basically, in the same arc Odin fought Thanos? Well.. the arc was shit, so that must mean that Odin not putting down Thanos must be pis? Eh?

Also, I've seen your reason for it not being a feat before... and quite frankly... it's horrible. Because the rest of the team were fighting Christmas Trees, that means the issue was badly written? Ah... what?
Everything has to relate to Christmas in that issue... but that doesn't mean it's badly written.
Also, using real logic... how is fighting Trees and different than fighting rock monsters? Does this mean that anything that Groot does is stupid, and horribly written because he's basically a tree?
Plus, even in comics we've seen dumber stuff. One of the biggest heroes in Marvel rides around on a f*cking surfboard... a surfboard!
Robin is dressed like a Vietnamese stripper... and sure his getup is horrible... but does that mean that anything involving him is horrible?

You know another funny thing? In the same issue we learn more of Thanos's relation with Gamora (and Thanos celebrating Christmas with her), kids are riding around on Cap's shield, and thugs are beating up Santa. Would that rule out this reflex feat, just because the rest of the issue is Christmasy?
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/MarvelHolidaySpecial1993-61.jpg

No pis, no jobbing, no cis (well, I dunno), canon = acceptable last time I checked.
Sure it happened off panel, but we know it happened. We know they fought. They faced each other, and perhaps SG used her squirrels, but it's still her powers basically.
Plus, Uatu basically confirmed that she did it herself.

What more do you want?
Unlike Sentry vs Galactus... we got a:
Faceoff.
Ending.
A witness that we can rely on.
A witness that was there.

In every fight we have to have a full battle to believe it?

Plus, how is losing to SG bad anyway? She did it with herself, and Tippy-Toe... we don't know how, and I'm glad we don't, but she did it.

I like how you admit your bias though, a couple posts up... funny.

I'm going to bed. Was Thanos acting like a clone bent on destroying everything in that pathetic make no sense story. Yeah Thanos showed up and was out for the mulitverse again. It made sense if this was around the time of the ig but it doesnt go with how he changed as a character. Sg is a joke and please man accept it.

tjcoady
It is a joke and Im not really angry I just find it silly that people take her seriously.

From my seat on Mount Judgmental, it would seem that you are doing rather the inverse of that.

Whatever, it's not pertinent to the discussion, and I don't believe it's pertinent to KMC as a whole, either.

quanchi112
Originally posted by tjcoady
From my seat on Mount Judgmental, it would seem that you are doing rather the inverse of that.

Whatever, it's not pertinent to the discussion, and I don't believe it's pertinent to KMC as a whole, either. Dont worry be happy.

Mr. Slippyfist
Was Thanos acting like a clone bent on destroying everything in that pathetic make no sense story. Yeah Thanos showed up and was out for the mulitverse again. It made sense if this was around the time of the ig but it doesnt go with how he changed as a character. Sg is a joke and please man accept it. Um... so? What exactly was he doing in Annihilation? Not letting people exterminate species/working with Annihilus to take over the universe... I'll tell you that.

SG is a joke... that is in this thread... that also has a winning record against Thanos.

SG wins, please accept this.

quanchi112
Um... so? What exactly was he doing in Annihilation? Not letting people exterminate species/working with Annihilus to take over the universe... I'll tell you that.

SG is a joke... that is in this thread... that also has a winning record against Thanos.

SG wins, please accept this. He just did it cuz he was bored. He turned on Annihilus when he found out his plans for murder on a universal scale becuz he has changed. Accept that Sg is just for fun and is not serious at all.

Mr. Slippyfist
He just did it cuz he was bored. He turned on Annihilus when he found out his plans for murder on a universal scale becuz he has changed. Accept that Sg is just for fun and is not serious at all. And he might have done what he did in the Special because he was bored... you don't know... I don't know... but he apparently did it.

Please accept that that is irrelevant when she's in this thread, and is against Thanos. She might be a joke... but she's more powerful than Thanos. smile

Plus, why the hell should I accept your biases, when you won't even accept on-panel evidence?
"ignore teh comic, but lissen to me! i dont like it. accept it. accept it."

iceman24567
He just did it cuz he was bored. He turned on Annihilus when he found out his plans for murder on a universal scale becuz he has changed. Accept that Sg is just for fun and is not serious at all. Joke or not she has something on Thanos be it brains or strength she can beat him.

skyfather
bullshit aside,thanos would win handily here

quanchi112
And he might have done what he did in the Special because he was bored... you don't know... I don't know... but he apparently did it.

Please accept that that is irrelevant when she's in this thread, and is against Thanos. She might be a joke... but she's more powerful than Thanos. smile

Plus, why the hell should I accept your biases, when you won't even accept on-panel evidence?
"ignore teh comic, but lissen to me! i dont like it. accept it. accept it." I dont even know how she beat Thanos though it wasnt on panel. laughing They felt the need to cover the christmas tree villain more than Thanos.

quanchi112
Joke or not she has something on Thanos be it brains or strength she can beat him. Well its a joke which means its not to be taken seriously. smile

Violent2Dope
He just did it cuz he was bored. He turned on Annihilus when he found out his plans for murder on a universal scale becuz he has changed. Accept that Sg is just for fun and is not serious at all. I don't find Sg fun at all. Fvck that ho.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.