Superman-Prime vs. Thor's GodBlast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

123KID
1. Classic Thor
2. King Thor
3. Rune Lord Thor

how does he make out against them ? he must be hit squarely with them and let pure durability save him if it can
how much damage does each do ?

SC War Prime fully charged

vlaaad12345
Dies at rune lord.

Sundipped
He can withstand all of em. He survived a triple blast from 3 Guardians as well as a Guardian's self destruction and absorbed it.

Gecko4lif
He can take the all 3

The only version he coudltn is Endgame thor

Galan007
Classic Thor stops him. ermmhappy

Larceny
Dies at all three. The last two aren't even debatable.

Kutulu
Ignores the first two, takes serious damage at 3 but lives.

123KID
you do know who King Thor is right ?

guy who one-shotted a God-Slayer who existed to kill pantheons in the Asgardian Destroyer ?

Kutulu
Originally posted by 123KID

guy who one-shotted a God-Slayer who existed to kill pantheons in the Asgardian Destroyer ?

You do know who SMP is right?
Guy who one-shotted several DC Earth's after killing off their alternate versions of Superman, tortured Mxy and had him running back to the 5th dimension, who's multiverse level technology couldn't stop him, and effortlessly ripped apart the source wall, retcon punched the multiverse, punched his way out of the phantom zone, broke free from the speed force, and tore apart the anti-monitor after he was blasted by the Guardians, after beating Ion and getting ambushed by all of DC's major heroes at the same time.

Estacado
123Kid's next question:
Did Prime ever beat a top tier in a fair fight?

Kutulu
Originally posted by Estacado
123Kid's next question:
Did Prime ever beat a top tier in a fair fight?
laughing

Dick Grayson
Thors "godblast" is mystical. Prime has proven most resistant to magic based power sets. As he said to Black Adam in a weakened state, way before he reached his present power levels, "The magic it, actually it tickles".*

* Paraphrased to join two concurrent sentences together and give the quote context and meaning.

123KID
he's never one-shotted anyone of importance
unless we count the time Wonder Woman is knocked out by just hitting the ground and it was so powerful a Ko that she was up a few pages later

a non-feat and irrelevant here because this isn't the uber powered up Countdown Prime

with help and again, irrelevant here

multiverse level technology ?
does that even mean anything ?

you mean the weak pissant Source Wall that goes to other universes instead of the Source ?
which means we can't tell how durable it is because it's not as strong as it used to be?
kay then

with a magic wall

****ing goddam shut up about this feat
IT. MEANS. NOTHING.

tell me when he retcons the multiverse in a fight
when he's just punching people in a fight and the multiverse is retconned

when you have a PLOT DEVICE WALL to hit it doesn't really mean anything when the Plot Device isn't present in a fight

hooray for windows

weakened AM
weakened Ion

answer: he hasn't
but wait!11111

he broke Hal's arm111111111
and knocked Wonder Woman out for pages1111111111
beat Ion1111111111111111111111111111111111

oh...but Hal's won fights with a broken arm.........and WW was knocked out by the ground being smashed...and this Ion had NO FEATS with the Ion power.....and was weakened by lead..............

you are comparing a few punches from Black Adam to Thor's GodBlast....?

Estacado
Now I remember who you are!
You are Armandovalles....haermm

123KID
now i remember who you are
you're the guy who never contributes anything to a thread

Estacado
It's a spite thread it should have been closed along with the other 15 SMP threads of yours........

Kutulu
now i remember who you are
you're the guy who never contributes anything to a thread
hanuts

123KID
i'm still wondering about the comparison of BA's punches to Thor's GodBlast

Dick Grayson
i'm still wondering about the comparison of BA's punches to Thor's GodBlast

Black Adams magic is incredibly powerful. He is powered by not one but six dieties. A fraction of his power is causing havoc through Mary Marvel at the moment. Prime was resistant to Adams magic. The magic of Gods. Prime appears incredibly resistant to magic. Perhaps completely so.

Allankles
Thor's godbalst is powered by the sum total of one Odin's abilities. BA is powered by 6 seperate gods. SBP's resistance to magic is high enough to at least take Thor's godblast.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Dick Grayson
Black Adams magic is incredibly powerful. He is powered by not one but six dieties. A fraction of his power is causing havoc through Mary Marvel at the moment. Prime was resistant to Adams magic. The magic of Gods. Prime appears incredibly resistant to magic. Perhaps completely so.

Thank you!

I've already pointed that out in other threads.

The only thing they're going to counter argument is this:

"LOLOLOLOZZLOL!!!! BUT BUTT BUT!!!! BLACK ADAM ISNT AS POWERFUL AS THOR!!!! ASGARDIAN GODS ARE POWERFUL! SUPERMAN PRIME DIES BECAUSE HE CANT STAND MAGIC ATTACKS"

I've said before (many times) Black Adam is powered by Egyptians gods. BA powers come from gods magic. It did nothing to SBP. I seriously doubt any other god powers will affect SMP.

123KID
Thor's GodBlast-
driven off Galactus
damaged Celestials

provide feats for Black Adam's punches that say they could do this

we don't debate powersets
we debate feats
Black Adam is powered by six Egyptian gods.........yay
that means nothing without actual showings
we are comparing Thor's GodBlast to Black Adam's punches so I want feats for his punches that signal they are as strong as Thor's GodBlast

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Thank you!

I've already pointed that out in other threads.

The only thing they're going to counter argument is this:

"LOLOLOLOZZLOL!!!! BUT BUTT BUT!!!! BLACK ADAM ISNT AS POWERFUL AS THOR!!!! ASGARDIAN GODS ARE POWERFUL! SUPERMAN PRIME DIES BECAUSE HE CANT STAND MAGIC ATTACKS"

I've said before (many times) Black Adam is powered by Egyptians gods. BA powers come from gods magic. It did nothing to SBP. I seriously doubt any other god powers will affect SMP.
But Butt But!!!!

biscuits

You seriously can't compare a right hook from Adam to Thor's most powerful attack...erm

WrathfulDwarf

that means nothing without actual showings
we are comparing Thor's GodBlast to Black Adam's punches so I want feats for his punches that signal they are as strong as Thor's GodBlast

Egyptians Gods help BA to do this to The Spectre:

(now you provide feats that PROVE Asgardians gods are more power than Egyptian gods)

The ball is in your court.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
But Butt But!!!!

biscuits

You seriously can't compare a right hook from Adam to Thor's most powerful attack...erm

But I'm not to compare Black Adam to Thor. What I'm sayin is that Superman Prime can resist magic. Even magic from the gods. That's what I'm saying.

The main point....Superman Prime can resist and even be immune to magic...even magic from the gods.

Yeah, I know they tried.

Mr.Biscuits
But I'm not to compare Black Adam to Thor. What I'm sayin is that Superman Prime can resist magic. Even magic from the gods. That's what I'm saying.

The main point....Superman Prime can resist and even be immune to magic...even magic from the gods.
It was still just a magical right hook, a punch.
It's not like he had the might of all 6 gods in that one punch.
Some of those gods don't even add anything to the power of his punches, if I'm not mistaken.

(now you provide feats that PROVE Asgardians gods are more power than Egyptian gods)

The ball is in your court.
All Adam did was fly through him and run like a girl.
He didn't injure Spectre at all.

123KID

Thea ball is in your court.

no i don't
i'm not saying they're stronger
i'm saying the magic in punches from Black Adam don't compare to a GodBlast from King Thor or even Classic Thor

nvrbeenwthagirl
no i don't
i'm not saying they're stronger
i'm saying the magic in punches from Black Adam don't compare to a GodBlast from King Thor or even Classic Thor
then all you have to do is show the god blast from Thor or King thor doing something equally impressive.

123KID
equally impressive to what ?

failing to hurt a weakened Superboy-Prime ?

nvrbeenwthagirl
equally impressive to what ?

failing to hurt a weakened Superboy-Prime ?
SBP is immune to magic. FAIL.

Impress us with a blast against a multiversal being. At the spectre's weakest, Multiversal, strongest, Omniversal.

123KID
prove it
he wasn't hurt by a punch from BA ?
that proves he's not weak to it
means nothing about immune

well all that is wrong

but it's irrelevant because when did Adam punch the Spectre and do some kind of harm ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
SBP is immune to magic. FAIL.

Impress us with a blast against a multiversal being. At the spectre's weakest, Multiversal, strongest, Omniversal. Spectres power fluctuates about as often as Galactus so using him as a benchmark is faulty if you ask me. Thats like me saying the multiversal Galactus everytime I mention his name. Its silly.

The Great Galen
LMAO at 123Kid, seriosuly dude Prime can take the Godblast...why is this even a debate.

2damnloud
Wouldn't that just be a low showing from Spectre?

nvrbeenwthagirl
prove it
he wasn't hurt by a punch from BA ?
that proves he's not weak to it
means nothing about immune

well all that is wrong

but it's irrelevant because when did Adam punch the Spectre and do some kind of harm ?
You know there is that funny lil thing of Evil Zatanna NOT being able to affect SBP and mxy not being able to Affect prime as well. Zuriel's broke, Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl's lassoes had no affect. Need I go on? And I don't care what you say is all wrong, becuz you say it's all wrong that means what? Evidence backs what I said up.

123KID
well for starters you said Spectre at his weakest was multiversal....that be like DoV he was kinda way below multiversal there

nvrbeenwthagirl
well for starters you said Spectre at his weakest was multiversal....that be like DoV he was kinda way below multiversal there
NOw was he? Nabu is a multiversal being. Guess who kicked his ass? yeah, that is what I thought. NEXT.

123KID
...what ? Nabu is multiversal ?
this is about as funny as your 720 Guardians

nvrbeenwthagirl
...what ? Nabu is multiversal ?
this is about as funny as your 720 Guardians
Kismet, multiversal Guardian of DC and lord of order.

Nabu, the strongest of all the lords of order including Kismet.

Your knowlege of DC is almost as laughable as you trying to insult me.

Violent2Dope
Ya'll niggas need to chill.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Ya'll niggas need to chill.

no expression

G-Mafia
If the godblast was just magic, I could see Prime wading through it. But the godblast is Asgardian life essence as well so...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by G-Mafia
If the godblast was just magic, I could see Prime wading through it. But the godblast is Asgardian life essence as well so...

Gaurdian Life Essence was only able to BFR HIM AND he absorbed it's power.

G-Mafia
Gaurdian Life Essence was only able to BFR HIM AND he absorbed it's power. But, that was only one Guardian. Thor takes essence from all of Asgard...

nvrbeenwthagirl
But, that was only one Guardian. Thor takes essence from all of Asgard...

One gaurdian's life essence Eclipsed SBP own power. One Gaurdian's life essence was able to allow SBP to pierce the multiverse with ease, punch his way into the fifth and grab mxy, AND scare Evil More powerful Zatanna into not wanting to get tortured by him. How much power does the life force of Asgard wield?

G-Mafia
One gaurdian's life essence Eclipsed SBP own power. One Gaurdian's life essence was able to allow SBP to pierce the multiverse with ease, punch his way into the fifth and grab mxy, AND scare Evil More powerful Zatanna into not wanting to get tortured by him. How much power does the life force of Asgard wield? I don't remember the Guardians' essence doing all of those things. What did it have to do with Zatanna? Honestly, I don't recall the Guardian having a thing to do with all that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't remember the Guardians' essence doing all of those things. What did it have to do with Zatanna? Honestly, I don't recall the Guardian having a thing to do with all that.
Um, You do realize that Superboy prime became SUperman prime ONLY Becuz of the gaurdian's power. one gaurdian's life force is what is currently powering SMP.

G-Mafia
Um, You do realize that Superboy prime became SUperman prime ONLY Becuz of the gaurdian's power. one gaurdian's life force is what is currently powering SMP. Hmmm, I thought it was the trip to the other verse that did that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hmmm, I thought it was the trip to the other verse that did that.

He was ripped from the New Earth DCU into the Multiverse by the gaurdian's power.

G-Mafia
He was ripped from the New Earth DCU into the Multiverse by the gaurdian's power. Yes, the Guardians' power was the means of him getting there. But, he isn't being powered by the Guardian.

quanchi112
Prime is awesome I know that much but I have never read the comic where the godblast was used.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes, the Guardians' power was the means of him getting there. But, he isn't being powered by the Guardian.
Um, yes he is. What in the world? Are all of us reading different comics?

Larceny
If he takes a direct hit then he likely dies.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Larceny
If he takes a direct hit then he likely dies.
Like when he took a direct hit of the gaurdian's life force? When he flew right the AM"s anti matter energy?

Larceny
Like when he took a direct hit of the gaurdian's life force? When he flew right the AM"s anti matter energy?

What correlation does the god blast have to a guardians life force and AM's anti energy?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What correlation does the god blast have to a guardians life force and AM's anti energy?

AM energy, able to convert anything in it's path. In DC almost nothing survives the full touch of Antimatter. You have to be UBEr durable. Oh and Gaurdian's life blast was able to push prime into the multiverse without the use of the bleed or the source wall. Now, what has th egod force done that is equal to Antimatter or being able to pierce the multiverse?

Larceny
AM energy, able to convert anything in it's path. In DC almost nothing survives the full touch of Antimatter. You have to be UBEr durable. Oh and Gaurdian's life blast was able to push prime into the multiverse without the use of the bleed or the source wall. Now, what has th egod force done that is equal to Antimatter or being able to pierce the multiverse?

So nothing?

nvrbeenwthagirl
So nothing?

Are you saying the God force has no multiversal busting feats?

Larceny
Are you saying the God force has no multiversal busting feats?

Were not talking about god force, were talking about the god blast. Not that it would require anything close to multiversal power to destroy SMP.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Were not talking about god force, were talking about the god blast. Not that it would require anything close to multiversal power to destroy SMP.

The guardian's life force busted the multiversal barriers with out use of the bleed, or the source wall.

Estacado

So what's new Shin Nikkolas/pedoboy?

rico777
Gets past the first 2.. but gets KO'd from RKT

Sundipped
If any aspect of the Godblast is mystical, then that lessens the potentcy of the blast affecting SMP. Therefore he survives. His supreme invulnerability takes care of the rest.

G-Mafia
Um, yes he is. What in the world? Are all of us reading different comics? I read it again. And you're right on that point. Mxy says the encounter that brought him there... my bad.

Larceny
The guardian's life force busted the multiversal barriers with out use of the bleed, or the source wall.

Are you talking about Ganthet's last ditch effort to rid the universe of SMP?

123KID
man nobody respects King Thor
he was as much a Skyfather as RKT just he was weaker

Estacado
Originally posted by Estacado
So what's new Shin Nikkolas/pedoboy?

123KID
who is that addressed to ?

Estacado
srug
http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,159656.0.html

123KID
good thread

Estacado
find me one top tier he defeated.

Has Prime ever beaten a top tier in a fair fight?
Who knows?

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,159399.0.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.