Bruce Lee versus Chuck Norris and Mr T.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

horrorwolf
Caveat....

Chuck Norris and Mr. T are both bloodlusted and have 4 weeks of prep time.

Team 2 can also use hand to hand weapons.

starlock
no rules ,no holds barred?

Chuck and Mr.T for the win

Sundipped
Nope Bruce owns. He owned Chuck in the movie and I heard he owned him off panel, no I mean off set. stick out tongue

Mr. T is a non factor. He can't even beat Rocky.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Sundipped
Nope Bruce owns. He owned Chuck in the movie and I heard he owned him off panel, no I mean off set. stick out tongue

Mr. T is a non factor. He can't even beat Rocky. with a montage no one can beat Rocky.

Sundipped
Bruce would waste him with pressure points.

Kutulu
Bruce 10/10.

horrorwolf

It depends on whether or not Mr. T utilized the Total Gym during his prep time or not.

celestialdemon
Mr. T's Warcraft avatar would own them all!

Nod
Your all fanboys.

If it was one on one they all stalemate. But 2 on one is over kill.

horrorwolf

Where did you hear this?

endrict
Bruce is dead.

Violent2Dope
Samuel L. Jackson soloes.

endrict

He also beat Bolo Yeung off camera, this was supposed to be the final fight but never made it in for unknown reasons.

Air Legend
Bruce Lee ftw. Bruce Lee would also kick Rocky's ass.

Hitman911
Originally posted by endrict
He also beat Bolo Yeung off camera, this was supposed to be the final fight but never made it in for unknown reasons. Bolo would solo Norris and Mr. T.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Hitman911
Bolo would solo Norris and Mr. T.

If Norris and T are a team, how do they get "solo'd"?!?

Citizen V
I'm pretty sure anyone with that amount of preptime could take down Bruce Lee pretty easily.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Citizen V
I'm pretty sure anyone with that amount of preptime could take down Bruce Lee pretty easily. Quanchi? Nvr?
They don't seem... fast enough to be able to think of anything in that amount of time...
smile

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Citizen V
I'm pretty sure anyone with that amount of preptime could take down Bruce Lee pretty easily.

Oh reallllly?

I for one would certainly pay to see anyone here train with a kitana, nunchuku or something in hand for 4 weeks and take on Bruce with intents to kill.

lol man...I'm talking bout' Box Office Hilarity there...

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Oh reallllly?

I for one would certainly pay to see anyone here train with a kitana, nunchuku or something in hand for 4 weeks and take on Bruce with intents to kill.

lol man...I'm talking bout' Box Office Hilarity there... 'Bruce Lee' means that they have to go h2h with him?

horrorwolf
Bruce isn't allowed to use martial arts weapons, they can.

Citizen V
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Oh reallllly?

lol man...I'm talking bout' Box Office Hilarity there...

Oh, they have to take him on purely hand to hand? I thought they could use the prep however they wanted to, but if it's only to train/prepare to fight him hand to hand, then obviously everbody would get curb-stomped. A month is not enough time to prepare to face somebody that has had a life-time of experience of martial arts, no way.

Furion
Bruce owns them easy. Bruce Lee = 9999 Chuck Norrises

Inhuman
Bruce Lee tears their souls out.

psycho gundam
in reality the team beats the shite out of bruce lee.

Air Legend
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Wrong. In reality Bruce Lee shoves his foot up their asses.

King Kandy
How so? He could probably dominate them 10/10.

psycho gundam
two on one in real life is way different than in comics. these are two athletic men that know how to dominate other good fighters in their own way. together, it looks bad for bruce, hell all they have to do is get a bear hug on him and its lights out for bruce. I know he is a legend and all but two...on...freakin...one!

King Kandy
two on one in real life is way different than in comics. these are two athletic men that know how to dominate other good fighters in their own way. together, it looks bad for bruce, hell all they have to do is get a bear hug on him and its lights out for bruce. I know he is a legend and all but two...on...freakin...one!
Bruce Lee has defeated multiple opponents in the past.

psycho gundam
IN MOVIES!

Kutulu
IN MOVIES!

Bruce Lee was an excellent fighter in real life. He fought against some of the top American fighters of his time and whooped their asses in real life.

horrorwolf
lol

Tron
Closed, for obvious reasons...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.