new x-files movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nick_abramz
fiiiiiiinally. i've been waiting forever. it's about time they go through with it. hopefully it goes well so they put out some more.

i miss this show so damn much.

regina414
I am also a fan of the series. I have seen pictures from the new film and all I can say is Gillian Anderson looks gorgeous.

Rajendra
I really like the tandem of Moulder and Scally their outrageous!a perfect match, I like the series but it's good to know that there's an upcoming movie of x-files.

Impediment
You don't have any links to show us?

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by regina414
I have seen pictures from the new film and all I can say is Gillian Anderson looks gorgeous.

I used to have the biggest crush on that ho, She is beautiful.

As cheesy as it was, i liked the first movie alot. I have been looking forward to the sequel for several years now. Glad to see that it is finally official.

Lana
FMgJmjAxMSE

Not the best quality (it was recorded at a convention), but still. Trailer!

I've been a big fan of the X-Files forever and it's really hard to believe it's been ten years since the first movie and six since the end of the series. Really, I can't wait for this.

From what I've read about it, it takes place 6 years after the end of the series and isn't following the series' mythology at all, but is rather a standalone story, more like the "monster of the week" episodes. Which is neat, it's been so long since the series ended that most people would be fuzzy on the mythos anyway.

MildPossession
Yeah saw that video of clips put together weeks ago, can not wait for the full trailer.

Darth Vicious
This was one of the best shows of tv back then. Scully was hot as hell. Too bad she hasnt appeared in anything else after that.

MildPossession
Have you missed the films she has appeared in...

A.D. Skinner
11 more days! Who else is counting them down???

I am just so happy that Mitch Pileggi is making a return as well....

Peach
Oh you bet I'm counting down.

Devil King
I was just forwarded an email by a friend that pointed out that Wal-Mart was selling the complete individual seasons (1-9) for 20 bucks each. I ordered 1-3 and when I get more money to spend on them I'll be getting more. I've been buying old episodes on VHS at second hand shops around the city, but at 20 bucks a season, I can't pass that up. (Now that I have 10 square feet of shelf space worth of VHS)

I was a hard core fan of this series until Mulder went awol and the T1000 took his place. (actually I thought it was loosing something for most of the season before that.) I have the movie on DVD and when this one comes out I'll buy it. I doubt I'll go to the theater to see it, but I'm certainly interested in buying it when it comes out on DVD. Plus, I'm not sure I'm a fan of the idea that the studios are going to take a popular series and market them to us as big budget movies. It's not like there isn't a surplus of crap on television these days. Some times I think it's a conspiracy. Make crappy television and people will be so bored with it that they'll go and watch Paint Drying: The Movie. I believe the truth is out there.

Leo.M
i can't wait to see this. big grin

Kazenji
Looks good this sequal wonder what the monster will look like.

Peach
Originally posted by Devil King
I was just forwarded an email by a friend that pointed out that Wal-Mart was selling the complete individual seasons (1-9) for 20 bucks each. I ordered 1-3 and when I get more money to spend on them I'll be getting more. I've been buying old episodes on VHS at second hand shops around the city, but at 20 bucks a season, I can't pass that up. (Now that I have 10 square feet of shelf space worth of VHS)

I was a hard core fan of this series until Mulder went awol and the T1000 took his place. (actually I thought it was loosing something for most of the season before that.) I have the movie on DVD and when this one comes out I'll buy it. I doubt I'll go to the theater to see it, but I'm certainly interested in buying it when it comes out on DVD. Plus, I'm not sure I'm a fan of the idea that the studios are going to take a popular series and market them to us as big budget movies. It's not like there isn't a surplus of crap on television these days. Some times I think it's a conspiracy. Make crappy television and people will be so bored with it that they'll go and watch Paint Drying: The Movie. I believe the truth is out there.

Oh, crap. I think I need to go run to Walmart and try and complete my DVD collection - I have a couple of the seasons on DVD already because they sometimes have them on sale at Best Buy, but I really need to replace my VHSs as most of them were taped off the TV and thus aren't great quality.

And is there anyone who really liked the last two seasons? I don't know anyone who did.

melodia
I'd be quite stoked if William Gibson (Kill Switch episode) were in on the script.

nakama
Originally posted by Impediment
You don't have any links to show us?

yeah i guess it would be better if a like will be shown. So that we can see it....smile

roughrider
Well, it bombed didn't it?
Maybe X-Files will go away now.
(It's over, Duchovny. stick out tongue )

MildPossession
The second movie was quite rubbish. And don't give me crap about coming out the same time as the Dark Knight!

starlock
I loved the movie...more than the first one... cool

ThatsNotMyName
R.W. Goodwin..one of the co exec producers on X Files directed a movie called Alien Trespass. It's an ode to the 1950's, sci fi, horror films where a monster from outer space attacks a small town. Check out the website and trailer AlienTrespass. com

MildPossession
starlock - Are you a long time fan of the series? I don't how an X-Files fan can like the second one more... it's basically a mediocre episode made into film length with better cinematography...

BackFire
The weird thing about the new movie is that it simply wasn't x-files. There was almost nothing supernatural about it other than the light psychic aspect. It was nice seeing the dynamic between Mulder and Scully again, but the plot was disappointing to say the least.

starlock
Originally posted by MildPossession
starlock - Are you a long time fan of the series? I don't how an X-Files fan can like the second one more... it's basically a mediocre episode made into film length with better cinematography...

I watched the show from the first episode to the last.....i dont know why i like the second one better...to me the second movie feeling more like an episode of the show...might have done the trick...there was a better feel to it....i dont mind movies without huge special effects....it just seemed like a better movie overall.......dont get me wrong...i liked the first movie smile

MildPossession
I just don't understand it though, compared to the series, the first one was everything X-Files, unlike the second like Backfire mentioned.

You are a disgrace to X-Files land stick out tongue

mksimith2
What's your favorite X-Files episode?

Koenig
Dreadful film, dribble all the way. M&S would have been better off investigating the Lock Ness Monster. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.