Bruce Lee w/ an Adamantium skeleton, Claws and a HF matching WWH's vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tony Stark
Fight to take place out in the open with nothing around for miles.

K-Dog
If B-dog were written into a comic with a high level of respect and popularity, I'm sure he could have some high showings. I could see him taking Logan down kinda like Lady Deathstrike almost did on X-2 (the movie). He would be faster and more skilled and agile if he were written into a comic.

endrict
Logan easy.

Air Legend
Bruce Lee easily.

Mr. Slippyfist
Bruce without any of the powerups.

endrict
Bruce is still human and Logan is superhuman with a more experience.

celestialdemon
Logan. As good as Bruce is, Logan has decades more experience and knowledge of martial arts.

Madvillain
Wolverine has way more years of fighting experience and is undoubtedly the more skilled fighter.

Wolverine is much stronger.

Wolverine is much faster.

Wolverine is more agile.

Wolverine is more aggressive.

Wolverine easily.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Logan. As good as Bruce is, Logan has decades more experience and knowledge of martial arts. Logan beats Karate Kid... who'd a funked it...

horrorwolf
This comes down to experience. Wolverine is older, more experience and deadlier with adamantium claws.

Lee would be effective but he is not used to getting hit, especially recieving lethal strikes in vital areas.

I just think Wolverine is far more used to the pain and shock of injuries sustained due to his style of fighting, ...as well as is far more familiar with how his healing works - allowing him maintain better focus during a close ranged fight.

It would come down to these factors, and Logan would take it at least 7/10.

(Lee invented his own style and was highly dedicated to practicing it - so, There would be no issue there whatsoever.)

Hitman911
Originally posted by Madvillain
Wolverine has way more years of fighting experience and is undoubtedly the more skilled fighter.

Wolverine is much stronger.

Wolverine is much faster.

Wolverine is more agile.

Wolverine is more aggressive.

Wolverine easily. Fail.
Lee humiliated the Shaoilin who has 1000's of years of experience and the ninja's. This is the real world. If he(Lee) were made into a comic he would have to be above Logan.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Hitman911
Fail.
Lee humiliated the Shaoilin who has 1000's of years of experience and the ninja's. This is the real world. If he(Lee) were made into a comic he would have to be above Logan.

True to a point, I think Lee is purely a better martial artist and would be more dedicated to perfecting all forms in his knowledge, but Logan is far older, and is more exposed to various styles and how to deal with them.

Lee would have things coming at him that he simply would not be aware of due to his (relatively young) age.

With equal exp I think Lee would take this, but you can't deny the substancial experience factor here.

For instance...He would require quite a bit of time to even adjust his moves to the weight of carrying adamantium around on his skeleton.

Air Legend
Originally posted by horrorwolf
True to a point, I think Lee is purely a better martial artist and would be more dedicated to perfecting all forms in his knowledge, but Logan is far older, and is more exposed to various styles and how to deal with them.

Lee would have things coming at him that he simply would not be aware of due to his (relatively young) age.

With equal exp I think Lee would take this, but you can't deny the substancial experience factor here.
Fail even harder. Bruce Lee rips Logan to shreads, literally, since he is just a peice of paper to him.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Air Legend
Fail even harder. Bruce Lee rips Logan to shreads, literally, since he is just a peice of paper to him.
how does a dead man ripp a piece of paper?

So is lee dead then he loses right away no matter if Logans a piece of paper or not.

so actaully u fail and hard.

Hitman911
Originally posted by horrorwolf

For instance...He would require quite a bit of time to even adjust his moves to the weight of carrying adamantium around on his skeleton. Yea but the thread starter only stated that he had it and the HF. So i'm assuming that he's already accustomed to the weight. People are comparing apples to oranges. The Real world fact is; Lee is the undisputed king of martial arts. So with that said, if he were ever made into a comic character with those attributes, he would have to be above Logan.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Battlehammer
how does a dead man ripp a piece of paper?

So is lee dead then he loses right away no matter if Logans a piece of paper or not.

so actaully u fail and hard.
You fail the hardest by default since your grammar is horrendous and your logic is despicable.

horrorwolf
Yea but the thread starter only stated that he had it and the HF. So i'm assuming that he's already accustomed to the weight. People are comparing apples to oranges. The Real world fact is; Lee is the undisputed king of martial arts. So with that said, if he were ever made into a comic character with those attributes, he would have to be above Logan.

If Bruce was given time to get stronger and had time to fully re-work and adjust his style and moves to the weight of adamantium, AND was given equal experience with taking damage...I think it would favor him.

But Wolverine has gone through EXTENSIVE training of his own as well as been put through highly accurate danger room training tests in all kinds of environments, scenarios and situations that Bruce could only dream of practicing in. This is a huge factor.

He has also adjusted to taking lethal punishment from far more devastating opponents....win or lose. He's been through Hell Bruce can only have nightmares about.

Battlehammer
Logan training skill expeirence>>>>>>>>>>lee

Furion
Bruce Lee's One inch punch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Logan's Fighting experience

endrict
Originally posted by Furion
Bruce Lee's One inch punch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Logan's Fighting experience

And?

Wolverine has been hit by the Hulk plenty of times and it doesn't hurt.

Hulk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bruce

Badabing
Bruce Lee wins.

Furion
Like hell it didn't hurt. I bet it didn't hurt when Hulk ripped Wolverine in Half.

Badabing
Originally posted by Badabing
Bruce Lee wins. Originally posted by Furion
Like hell it didn't hurt. I bet it didn't hurt when Hulk ripped Wolverine in Half. whatdur

NiņoAraņa
whatdur he was responding to a post at the bottom of page 1.

and Bruce tears Logan in half. in RL, on paper, anytime of day.

G-Mafia
If Bruce had WWH pain tolerance as well, he would take it.

Badabing

Furion
Bruce Lee pwned Chuck Norris. 'Nuff Said.

psycho gundam
I love how wolverine wins this solely due to experience, speed, strength, durability, and stamina when champion still looses to batman even though he has all that but thousands of times wolverines. just saying

endrict
Originally posted by psycho gundam
I love how wolverine wins this solely due to experience, speed, strength, durability, and stamina when champion still looses to batman even though he has all that but thousands of times wolverines. just saying

Because It's Batman, Duh...

endrict
Ah, we need to teach him the art of quoting posts. stick out tongue

Forgive him lord for he is noob.

starlock
Wolverine for the easy win

rico777
Bruce Lee easily! That chump has nothing on lee!

Sundipped
I wanna say Bruce but what people are forgeting is that Logan has above peak human stamina, strength, and agility. I would put Bruce slightly above peak human abilities but not at Logans level. This is the difference.

Furion
Bruce Lee's Martial Arts >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Logan's skill

Hitman911
Originally posted by Sundipped
I wanna say Bruce but what people are forgeting is that Logan has above peak human stamina, strength, and agility. I would put Bruce slightly above peak human abilities but not at Logans level. This is the difference. roll eyes (sarcastic) Bruce is slightly above peak human.............IN THE REAL WORLD!!!!!!!! Everything gets amped in comics. Any writer would would Lee over any street leveler almost by default. big grin

Madvillain
Originally posted by Furion
Bruce Lee's Martial Arts >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Logan's skill

Logan is trained in far more martial art forms than Bruce.

Bruce stands no chance in this.

Eternal Idol
Yea but the thread starter only stated that he had it and the HF. So i'm assuming that he's already accustomed to the weight. People are comparing apples to oranges. The Real world fact is; Lee is the undisputed king of martial arts. So with that said, if he were ever made into a comic character with those attributes, he would have to be above Logan.

I'm sure a considerable portion of the martial arts community would beg to differ, especially since Bruce Lee lacks records to back up the hype. He's got a couple, but it's not much. More like the undisputed king of martial arts movies.

Still haven't decided an outcome for the match though.

Battlehammer
Logan has vastly more experience, vastly more training and would kick the ever living shit out of bruce lee. Hell comic bruce lee aka shang-chi got wtf put down by logan. the real deal fairs far worse.

LittleMac
How to change your IP address. It might not work for everyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.