Hercules vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old-Wizard.com
Who wins?

Nod
Probably done.

but Herc wins.

HF and almost un-killable.

horrorwolf
Hercules would wear Wolverine out minimum of 7/10x

Crunch n Munch
Logan wins imo. How many wins does logan have? Off-panel or not.

golem370
Who knows how many Hercules in the Thing respect thread he went back 2000 years and fought Hercules so you could guess how many battles he been threw.

Kutulu
Herc has many more years fighting experience, and surely his adamantium mace pounded against Wolverine's skull with enough strength to drag Manhattan island would K.O. him for a long time.

golem370
He could more then likely rip him apart like Hulk did.

Kutulu
Originally posted by golem370
He could more then likely rip him apart like Hulk did.

That was in Ultimate universe, where Wolverine's adamantium lacing on his spine doesn't connect the vertebrae.

golem370
He then rips skeleton from his skin and tosses it into the sun

Badabing
Immortal Herc wins this.

Bouboumaster
5/10 to each.

Wolverine gives a fight to Hulk, why not to someone who he could actually kill?

kevdude
Prob Hercules

tkitna
Hercules wins.

I am surprised there hasent been a ton of Wolverine fanatics taking up for him though. Surely the scans are not far behind.

Inhuman
Wolverine stabs Hercules in the balls http://i9.tinypic.com/6oaeq0w.gif

severance
Hercules is a good fighter better than savage Hulk whom Wolverine has fought. He is also amongst the highest strength classes, he is also immortal. This is hercs fight 9/10

Passione
I think Hercules would win this fight.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Passione
I think Hercules would win this fight.

confused

Passione
Oh come on. Hercules is a god. Woverine is not.

Nod
Originally posted by Alfheim
confused And surprisingly you disagree?

Symmetric Chaos
I think MortalHerc would probably lose a majority unless he has healing abilites I don't know about.

I've never seen ImmortalHerc in action.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Nod
And surprisingly you disagree?

Troll. Sock.

Nod
Originally posted by Alfheim
Troll. Sock.

Avoiding the answer and accusations with no evidence.

Nice. thumb up

Oh and do we really want to go calling people trolls after the posts you made where you refusedd to do anything but shout GTFO because you couldnt counter anything?

Passione
Originally posted by Nod
Avoiding the answer and accusations with no evidence.

Nice. thumb up

Oh and do we really want to go calling people trolls after the posts you made where you refusedd to do anything but shout GTFO because you couldnt counter anything?

Why do you guys have to fight all the time? Is it really worth getting heated up over what another person has posted.

Alfheim if you think he is a sock, then just report him. I am sure one of the mods will check him out as soon as they can.

Nod! If I were you I would tread very carefully around here. You know alot about various people and stuff in the short time you have been here.

People say if you smell like a sock and act like a sock.. 80% chance you're a sock.

Kutulu
People say if you smell like a sock and act like a sock.. 80% chance you're a sock.

^^ QFT.

Passione
Originally posted by Kutulu
^^ QFT.

I have no idea what QFT means

Martian_mind
Quoted for Truth.

Passione
Oh why thank you Martian Mind! smile

Nod
Why do you guys have to fight all the time? Is it really worth getting heated up over what another person has posted.

Alfheim if you think he is a sock, then just report him. I am sure one of the mods will check him out as soon as they can.

Nod! If I were you I would tread very carefully around here. You know alot about various people and stuff in the short time you have been here.

I try not to fight but he had proven to post crap since I joined.

know about him because he backed down out of a debate and ooked and replied on lots of topics. You can tell I spent to much time here with the amount of posts I have in a short time. laughing out loud

I have no reason to read carefully. I am not a sock so there is no need to warn me. But thanks anyway. happy

No sarcasm in there.

Badabing
Let's get back on topic everybody.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Kutulu
Herc has many more years fighting experience, and surely his adamantium mace pounded against Wolverine's skull with enough strength to drag Manhattan island would K.O. him for a long time. His mace is adamantium? I thought it was like another one of those mystic metals.

Old-Wizard.com
i thought it was adamantium...i could be wrong.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Nod
I try not to fight but he had proven to post crap since I joined.

know about him because he backed down out of a debate and ooked and replied on lots of topics. You can tell I spent to much time here with the amount of posts I have in a short time. laughing out loud

I have no reason to read carefully. I am not a sock so there is no need to warn me. But thanks anyway. happy

No sarcasm in there.
Nod is decent. He doesn't try to press people's buttons as much as some people around here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.