Lucifer Morningstar vs Thanos(IG)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Pretty simple, lets begin.

Erik-Lensherr
laughing

Inhuman
lucifer lacks proper genetalia for this fight

Air Legend
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Pretty simple, lets begin.
This actually might be an interesting match. If it was Michael, I would have easily picked him. However this is Lucifer who relies on his intelligence and astuteness to beat his opponents. But Lucifer will not outhink Thanos because the IG grants omniscience. Hence, I think it will be pretty easy for Thanos to figure out that he can BFR Lucifer and then mind-rape, physcially beat him, etc for the win.

SpearofDestiny
The greatest thing Lucifer Morningstar did was create Universe (which was later retconned to a multiverse).

IG is greater than that.

It's whether or not Thanos can mentally outwit Lucifer.

guy222
thanos w/ig ftw

Mr. Slippyfist
Thanos wins without the IG...

This has been done before... ass.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=441307&highlight=title%3A%28Thanos+vs+Lucifer%29

Mr Master
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist

This has been done before... ass.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=441307&highlight=title%3A%28Thanos+vs+Lucifer%29
thumb up

quanchi112
Thanos wins...easily.

kevdude
Lucifer says "you really think you have a chance?" Thanos "no can i leave now?" LM "yes please don't waste my time EVER again!" laughing out loud

Air Legend
Originally posted by kevdude
Lucifer says "you really think you have a chance?" Thanos "no can i leave now?" LM "yes please don't waste my time EVER again!" laughing out loud
Too bad your dreaming wink

Air Legend
edit: you're

kevdude
Originally posted by Air Legend
edit: you're

So was Thanos w IG ever Omniscient? Did he ever create another Creation?? eek! No? Ok then..

Air Legend
So was Thanos w IG ever Omniscient? Did he ever create another Creation?? eek! No? Ok then..
So you're saying in Warlock wasn't omniscient in his confrontation with the Living Tribunal? Because the same thing applies here.

Did Lucifer ever create anything? Cuz you know well enough that he just shaped the multiverse. Oh did Lucifer not get mindraped by Fenrir the Wolf? Answer that...

kevdude
No he wasn't omniscient, if he was he would have found a way to win. And no I don't believe he's ever created anything from nothing, but that's not why he was made, he was made to shape anything to what his infinite will wants. And yes he got mind raped, but you know the story to that.. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Lucifer says "you really think you have a chance?" Thanos "no can i leave now?" LM "yes please don't waste my time EVER again!" laughing out loud Please who has Lucy even faced in vertigo. I mean come on. You favor a guy that has nothing on Thanos. Thanos has the willpower and the power. Lucy gets crushed.

Air Legend
Um besides the terrible logic behind that, you do know that the LT is omniscient as well.

Glad to see we agree that Lucifer has never created anything.

Because IG grants omniscience, Thanos BFR's Lucy and then lays the smackdown (or mindrapes him big grin) ftw.

Xplosive

How?

celestialdemon
I'd go with Thanos.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I"m going with Lucifer. He and Mikey were the most powerful creatures in creation under God. the IG isn't that high on it's latter. Lucifer could take a life force blast from Mikey in the face and shape it to his will. Thanos with the IG wouldn't be able to do much to a being with that kind of power.

Erik-Lensherr
I thought a Lucifer vs Thanos w/IG is funny but people actually saying Thanos wins is hilarious.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
I thought a Lucifer vs Thanos w/IG is funny but people actually saying Thanos wins is hilarious.
Everyone is saying Thanos wins cuz not everybody cockrides DC characters like you do.

Mr. Slippyfist
Everyone is saying Thanos wins cuz not everybody cockrides DC characters like you do. And you don't 'cockride' Marvel characters?

Air Legend
And you don't 'cockride' Marvel characters?
Uh no.

Mr. Slippyfist
Uh no. ...

OK. smile

Allankles
To be omniscient is to be God, there's no way the LT or IG Thanos were/are omniscient, otherwise they'd be challenging the god of their respective universe. I hate how omniscience, omnipotence is overused in comics. Don't use it when it doesn't apply.

LT just has a fraction of the TOAA's power and IG Thanos... well he doesn't have enough power to even be considered a fraction of the TOAA.

Lucifer is much higher up the power hierachy than Thanos even with the IG. Lucifer > Any Thanos.

Tazer
Yo.

Um besides the terrible logic behind that, you do know that the LT is omniscient as well.

Glad to see we agree that Lucifer has never created anything.

Because IG grants omniscience, Thanos BFR's Lucy and then lays the smackdown (or mindrapes him big grin) ftw.

wat good does BFR'ing Lucy do when he can go wherever he wants anyways??

and if the IG grants omniscience, then how did Thanos or Nebula have it forcibly taken away from them??

Tazer

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by Allankles
To be omniscient is to be God,

Wrong. Omniscience and Omnipotence are not the same thing thumb down

there's no way the LT or IG Thanos were/are omniscient, otherwise they'd be challenging the god of their respective universe. I hate how omniscience, omnipotence is overused in comics. Don't use it when it doesn't apply.

It is, especially with Lucifer and Spectre wink

LT just has a fraction of the TOAA's power and IG Thanos... well he doesn't have enough power to even be considered a fraction of the TOAA.

How do you know how much power LT contains from TOAA ? LT is TOAA's representative. The only thing he could not defeat was Thanos w HOTU, because HOTU was TOAA's power which TOAA wanted Thanos to have.

Lucifer is much higher up the power hierachy than Thanos even with the IG. Lucifer > Any Thanos.

So what ? What has Lucifer done that puts him above Thanos w IG ? There's nothing he had done that one with IG could not do.

The Great Galen
Lucifer is in a class of his own, couldnt he simply gesture Thanos and IG into oblivion...I dont think Thanos stands a chance.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
Wrong. Omniscience and Omnipotence are not the same thing thumb down

True, but I think what he is trying to say is the only being who is truly omniscient is God (or in Marvel's case TOAA).

Air Legend
Lucifer is in a class of his own, couldnt he simply gesture Thanos and IG into oblivion...I dont think Thanos stands a chance.
You know it doesn't hurt to read a comic book.

kevdude
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr

Silly isn't it? If Dream fighting with The Furies can cause Zero Hour in the main DCU just imagine what a pissed off Lucifer would do.. Then again don't imagine to scary laughing out loud

Air Legend
Silly isn't it? If Dream fighting with The Furies can cause Zero Hour in the main DCU just imagine what a pissed off Lucifer would do.. Then again don't imagine to scary laughing out loud
You...you...wanker. Stop it already. mad

kevdude
You...you...wanker. Stop it already. mad

Quite Beyonder roll eyes (sarcastic)

Air Legend
What has Lucifer done that puts him above Thanos w/ IG?

Power16
How would IG Thanos even put down Lucifer with his durability way up taking a creation blast with no effect and should he just be able to use his will and the energy off the IG to put Thanos down.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Power16
How would IG Thanos even put down Lucifer with his durability way up taking a creation blast with no effect and should he just be able to use his will and the energy off the IG to put Thanos down.
Hell no he won't. It's funny how people start to think Lucifer is so powerful because a few posters say he is second to God along with Mike.

Here is your Almighty Lucifer roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/6378/lucifer54p133bx.th.jpg

Yes that is Lucifer and he was mindraped by Fenrir the Wolf. Fenrir the ****ing Wolf.

Now imagine the brutality that Lucy would have to go through if he faced Thanos w/ the IG.

iceman24567
Hell no he won't. It's funny how people start to think Lucifer is so powerful because a few posters say he is second to God along with Mike.

Yes that is Lucifer and he was mindraped by Fenrir the Wolf. Fenrir the ****ing Wolf.

Now imagine the brutality that Lucy would have to go through if he faced Thanos w/ the IG. Fenrir > The living Tribunal Jumpy

kevdude
How like Air to use a scan like that.. Maybe Air doesn't want it known that Luci and Mike was going against what there Father wanted and that's what happened. Lucifer and Michael still was able to save the world and at that point and not take on their roles. This scan works against Air more then it helps. wink

Mr. Slippyfist

Now imagine the brutality that Lucy would have to go through if he faced Thanos w/ the IG. And what exactly is "Fenrir" supposed to mean?
What feats does he have that's supposed to make Luc look like shit?

As far as I know, Fenris is the immortal God of destruction in that series... and Lucifer later killed him.

You also forgot some context. smile
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/Lucifer_54_p04.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/Lucifer_54_p05.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/Lucifer_54_p06.jpg

Also, like Kev said, God was off his throne. Lucifer was weakened. smile

quanchi112
To be omniscient is to be God, there's no way the LT or IG Thanos were/are omniscient, otherwise they'd be challenging the god of their respective universe. I hate how omniscience, omnipotence is overused in comics. Don't use it when it doesn't apply.

Lucifer is much higher up the power hierachy than Thanos even with the IG. Lucifer > Any Thanos. Show some scans of some impressive feats then. Thanos has tons of them. Thanos wins.

Laguna L
Originally posted by quanchi112
Show some scans of some impressive feats then. Thanos has tons of them. Thanos wins.

Stop cockriding Thanos.

Mr Master
Thanos/IG was "god" beneath the LT
same as Warlock. smile

IG can arguably be the greatest power in Marvel below the LT level cats.

batdude123
Lucifer.

Mr Master
Originally posted by batdude123
Lucifer.
I've practiced not to involve myself in the debating aspect of cross-company battles,
but I'm interested,
what's Lucifer's top feats?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master
I've practiced not to involve myself in the debating aspect of cross-company battles,
but I'm interested,
what's Lucifer's top feats?

Beating Those who have taken the place of God for one. HE's also taken a creation blast point blank range and wasn't even singed. As a matter of fact, he fashioned his own multiverse out of it. He's powerful enough to talk shit to the spectre IN god's graces and He scares even dream of the endless.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Laguna L
Stop cockriding Thanos. Concession accepted.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Beating Those who have taken the place of God for one. HE's also taken a creation blast point blank range and wasn't even singed. As a matter of fact, he fashioned his own multiverse out of it. He's powerful enough to talk shit to the spectre IN god's graces and He scares even dream of the endless. Wasnt he beaten by Fenris?

Lucy is overrated. He doesnt even face off against the dc multiverse which has stiffer competition than vertigo.

Mr Master
Beating Those who have taken the place of God for one.
Are you subtly implying that Lucy can beat the Supreme being?
HE's also taken a creation blast point blank range and wasn't even singed.
Thanos defeated 616 Eternity (power of the Multiverse) in one move.
He emerged victorious unscathed.
As a matter of fact, he fashioned his own multiverse out of it.
Thanos became the living Prime Universe that sustains Marvel,
the power source of the Multiverse, the foundation of the Omniverse.
He's powerful enough to talk shit to the spectre IN god's graces
Thanos proclaimed to be the Supreme being in "all Universes"
which essentially he was, but beneath the LT.
and He scares even dream of the endless.
Thanos even became "god" smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Are you subtly implying that Lucy can beat the Supreme being?

Thanos defeated 616 Eternity (power of the Multiverse) in one move.
He emerged victorious unscathed.

Thanos became the living Prime Universe that sustains Marvel,
the power source of the Multiverse, the foundation of the Omniverse.

Thanos proclaimed to be the Supreme being in "all Universes"
which essentially he was, but beneath the LT.

Thanos even became "god" smile
I"m saying that Lucy prevailed against those who had taken God's place. Nothing more.

Thanos took the place of the prime eternity. The 616. A brick can sustain a building if it's the corner stone. But it doesn't house all of the strength of the building.

Thanos Proclaimed he was this and that. That holds no weight with me. How can he be surpeme and yet be under the LT.

Thanos became "god" and that means what? We know he wasn't. Lucifer is the living embodiment of the will of God. I'd take my chances on the guy who is God's will in the flesh.

Air Legend
And what exactly is "Fenrir" supposed to mean?
Fenrir, Fenris same thing.
What feats does he have that's supposed to make Luc look like shit?
Well mindraping him for one and killing the second most powerful being in DC, ya know--- Lucy's brother.
As far as I know, Fenris is the immortal God of destruction in that series... and Lucifer later killed him.
Funny how you call him immortal. *snickers*
Oh and Fenrir killed Michael. wink
You also forgot some context. smile
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/Lucifer_54_p04.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/Lucifer_54_p05.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/Lucifer_54_p06.jpg
I don't see the relevancy in showing these. Do you mind expalining how this makes my claims false?
Also, like Kev said, God was off his throne. Lucifer was weakened. smile
I don't recall Kev saying anything of the sort. I do recall him saying "Luci and Mike was going against what there Father wanted" but I believe the mindrape was possible because of the realm they were in. smile
Regardless, do you know how... um, retarded, saying God was off his throne sounds?

Mr Master
I"m saying that Lucy prevailed against those who had taken God's place.
Nothing more.
God's place, as in they had God's "power?" If not, who cares?
Thanos took the place of the prime eternity. The 616.
A brick can sustain a building if it's the corner stone.
But it doesn't house all of the strength of the building.
I don't know what your "brick analogy" has to do with but ...
616 Eternity is where the power of the Prime Multiverse is located, on panel.

So yea, Thanos defeated the power of the Multiverse entire in one move. smile
Thanos Proclaimed he was this and that.
Not only Thanos, guess who else?

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/1825/igmakesyougod7zf.th.jpg

yes
That holds no weight with me.
Look at the scan above.
How can he be surpeme and yet be under the LT.
Because the LT represents one who is above even Gods:

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/7757/ltorderswl0iy.th.jpg
Thanos became "god" and that means what? We know he wasn't.
Glad to know you own the rights to the Infinity Guantlet series,
its tie-ins and future references,
allowing you to actually retcon the on panel,
bio and Marvel.com established Facts.

Let's re-phrase your claims to, "You know he wasn't"

Because according to Marvel, it's something else, but you own Marvel so ...
Lucifer is the living embodiment of the will of God.
I'd take my chances on the guy who is God's will in the flesh.
Thanos became "God" beneath the LT, I don't know what else to tell ya.

He proved it, all IG wielders proved it,
even Magus and his incomplete IG proved it.

It took Warlock from withIN Soul World while touching the Incomplete-IG plus,
616 Eternity/Infinity merge (all power of Time/Space in the Prime Multiverse) to defeat Magus.

nvrbeenwthagirl
God's place, as in they had God's "power?" If not, who cares?

I don't know what your "brick analogy" has to do with but ...
616 Eternity is where the power of the Prime Multiverse is located, on panel.

So yea, Thanos defaetd the power of the Multiverse entire in one move. smile

Not only Thanos, guess who else?

"He in-effect, became GOD!"

yes

Look at the scan above.

Because the LT represents one who is above even Gods:

Glad to know you own the rights to the Infinity Guantlet series,
its tie-ins and future references,
allowing you to actually retcon the on panel,
bio and Marvel.com established Facts.

Let's re-phrase your claims to, "You know he wasn't"

Because according to Marvel, it's something else, but you own Marvel so ...

616 Eternity/Infinity merge (all power of Time/Space in the Prime Multiverse) to defeat Magus.

I don't buy any of this. YOur interpretation is as always, yours and yours alone. WHen one is God, they are omnipotent and Omnicient. Niether THanos nor Magus was either. You have a good night.

Air Legend
And once again nvr gets owned.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And once again nvr gets owned. Lal, becuz you say so? Certainly one cannot be God Under anyone. THat statement in and of itself is rediculous. I'm "god", but the LT is over me. Poppycook.

quanchi112
And once again nvr gets owned. Happy Dance

Laguna L
Originally posted by quanchi112
Happy Dance What the f**k?

id369
Lucifer Morningstar takes this.

Tazer
Yo.

actually, Id say Thanos w/IG became Temporary Ultimate Master of the 616 Reality , .........but he clearly wasnt GOD.

had he been so, he would never have been beaten, and wouldnt have been able to be challenged by Maelstrom.

Tazer

celestialdemon
Lal, becuz you say so? Certainly one cannot be God Under anyone. THat statement in and of itself is rediculous. I'm "god", but the LT is over me. Poppycook.

Then how is it there was someone who took God's place in DC? Did God step down?

Mr Master
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.
actually, Id say
Thanos w/IG became Temporary Ultimate Master of the 616 Reality , .........
Interesting,
when Magus, with an Incomplete IG, took an entire separate 616 duplicate Universe,
and merged it with 616 in an instant. smile

(reference-Infinity War)

When 4 Gems (Mind-Soul-Space-Power) were creating RealitieS back to back,
and stacking them on top of one another, destabalizing creation,
nearly collapsing "All Realities"

(reference-Ultraforce/Avengers)

Thanos defeated 616 Eternity,
and we've learned that 616 Eternity is not only the foundation of the Omniverse,
but where his Totality resides, and it makes perfect sense.
(for all UniverseS in the Prime Multiverse are in some form or another
directly spawned from 616, it is the central Reality,
it became the beginning of Marvel in the current continuity timeline)

(reference-Infinity Gauntlet arc-1602 arc-Defenders v3 arc)

When the LT stated that
the IG would bring about the demise of Multiverse the Ultraverse is in,
and perhaps the Multiverse the 616 Reality is in,
the LT called it, "our own Universe"

(reference-Rune/Silver Surfer)

When the IG was stated to be more powerful than 30 raw Cosmic Containment Units.
(and each Containment Unit at the very least of its potential
can create/warp/destroy an entire Universe ... or trasform one into a Universe)
so go figure.

(reference-Infinity Crusade arc)

And many more examples, but I think we get the point.
but he clearly wasnt GOD.
had he been so,
he would never have been beaten,
The IG doesn't make one God "almighty" (as in Toaa/god withIN the Omniverse)
that's the THOTI that does that.

The IG makes on "God" beneath the LT. smile

Also,
Thanos was never beaten friend. Thanos beat himself,
Thanos wanted to rid himself of the IG:

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1285/t16ii.th.jpg

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/7506/t23dp.th.jpg

"Three times you have triumphed to gained the ends you desire,
three times you have sub-consciously supplied the means to your own defeat"

That about says it all ey.

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/362/t3se7.th.jpg
and wouldnt have been able to be challenged by Maelstrom.
Maelstrom never challenged anyone, Maelstrom came by popped ish,
got blasted, re-appeared and vanished ... nothing more.

Maelstrom couldn't even destroy a Universe with his power.
While Thanos toyed with the 616 Reality for cryin out loud.
Tazer
Mr M.

Tazer
Yo.

Interesting,

And many more examples, but I think we get the point.

we do? then plz explain it to me since I dont see wat it was as NONE of that went counter to my statement.

The IG doesn't make one God "almighty" (as in Toaa/god withIN the Omniverse)
that's the THOTI that does that.

The IG makes on "God" beneath the LT. smile

which would make that person "god", not "God", and even THATS being generous.

Also,
Thanos was never beaten friend. Thanos beat himself,
Thanos wanted to rid himself of the IG:

well, if Thanos beat himself.......doesnt that mean he WAS beaten??

big grin

and anyways, Warlock & Doc Strange showed that even being in posession of the IG isnt a guarantee that U wont taken down.

Maelstrom never challenged anyone, Maelstrom came by popped ish,
got blasted, re-appeared and vanished ... nothing more.

Maelstrom couldn't even destroy a Universe with his power.
While Thanos toyed with the 616 Reality for cryin out loud.

actually, in a later ish of Quasar we saw a giant Thanos w/IG wrestling with an equal-sized Maelstrom during a clean up mission Elvis was doing for Uatu; IIRC they were playing tug-o-war with the Moon or some other large spatial body.

and if we're gonna get technical then the back hole Mael created WOULDVE destroyed the universe, it was simply stopped/denied the length of time to do it.

Tazer

Mr Master
Yo.
Ey
we do?
then plz explain it to me since I dont see wat it was
as NONE of that went counter to my statement.
You claimed,
"Thanos w/IG became Temporary Ultimate Master of the 616 Reality"

I gave you 5 reasons why you were wrong, with references. smile

If you need more, this time accompanied by the scans, let me know.
which would make that person "god", not "God",
and even THATS being generous.
Thanos was "God" beneath the LT.
well, if Thanos beat himself.......doesnt that mean he WAS beaten?
Sarcasm to avoid the correction, nice.
and anyways,
Warlock & Doc Strange showed that even being in posession of the IG
isnt a guarantee that U wont taken down.
dontgetit
actually, in a later ish of Quasar we saw a giant Thanos w/IG wrestling with an equal-sized Maelstrom during a clean up mission Elvis was doing for Uatu; IIRC they were playing tug-o-war with the Moon or some other large spatial body.
Actually that's Quasar #30,
and there's absolutely NO proof of any kind that Thanos had the IG in that scene,
in fact, Thanos does NOT have the IG on:

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7176/noig1xe4.th.jpg

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/9894/noig2av9.th.jpg
......................................................................................................

Even if Thanos had had the IG,
it would've been an alternate Thanos from an off-panel "What if" issue.
Quasar himself passed by a Reality in that trip through dimensions,
where he was depicted in a story that never took place on panel:

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/3074/noig3uh4.th.jpg
......................................................................................................

Meh, in fact, the story was titled,

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9681/noig4ll1.th.jpg

"Wandering the Worlds of What if" ..... laughing out loud
and if we're gonna get technical then the back hole Mael created WOULDVE destroyed the universe,
it was simply stopped/denied the length of time to do it.
So he needed an external plot device to destroy a universe. smile

While Magus merged multiple UniverseS, including 616.
Thanos overthrew Eternity's totality, Thanos became the center of Reality.
The LT stated the IG would bring about the demise of an entire Multiverse.
4 Gems were creating UniverseS back to back, and stacking them.

And more, and more ... but we'll just ignore all that ey.
Tazer
Mr M.

The Great Galen
Thanos with the IG was not GOD, he might have appeared Godly but he certainly was not God. Not to mention anything Thanos did with the IC Lucifer could duplicate easily and to greater effect. Lucifer could simply "Will" Thanos into oblivion and take the IG for himself...although its not like he needs it or anything.

Air Legend
Thanos with the IG was not GOD, he might have appeared Godly but he certainly was not God. Not to mention anything Thanos did with the IC Lucifer could duplicate easily and to greater effect. Lucifer could simply "Will" Thanos into oblivion and take the IG for himself...although its not like he needs it or anything.
This statement is full of nothing but ignorant cockriding. Until you pick up a comic book or at least take a peek at one, do not post here again.

The Great Galen
Look who's talking, there are BS claims going on about"Thanis was a God" and whatever which have obviously been proven false. The LT was above Thanos.....since when is anyone above GOD. Lucifer is the living Will the the presence made flesh...I can't believe there is debate about who would take it.

Air Legend
Look who's talking, there are BS claims going on about"Thanis was a God" and whatever which have obviously been proven false. The LT was above Thanos.....since when is anyone above GOD. Lucifer is the living Will the the presence made flesh...I can't believe there is debate about who would take it.
Thor is a "god" so how dare you even try to deny that Thanos became a "god". And exactly how does Lucifers will correlate to him gaining a victory? Lucifer was mindraped by Fenris, that's funny how "the living will made flesh" can be mindraped. You have no ****ing clue who Lucifer is and you are simply feeding off the bullshit nvr claims.

The Great Galen
Yawn, sorry this Thanos cockriding is getting boring. LMAO at the implication that Thanos became a GOD. Lucifer takes this, gestures Thanos out of existence.

Air Legend
Yawn, sorry this Thanos cockriding is getting boring. LMAO at the implication that Thanos became a GOD. Lucifer takes this, gestures Thanos out of existence.
Reported for trolling.

celestialdemon
Reported for trolling.

That's funny. I did the same thing to you. What a coincidence. rockon

Air Legend
Originally posted by celestialdemon
That's funny. I did the same thing to you. What a coincidence. rockon
What's funny is I didn't actually press the report button.
Oh, by the way, reported for trolling. smile

Mr Master
Thanos with the IG was not GOD
According to Marvel, and the Creator of the Infinity Gauntlet series, he was:
..........................................................................................

Once and for all, no more bull shit ....

Jim Starlin

(the writer/creator of the Infinity Gauntlet)

gets interviewed by Marvel Age.

Marvel Age is a Marvel title specifically designed (amongst other things)
to get the intricate details
to stories which would otherwise be compressed by time & space.

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/7315/igmakegod1bz0.th.jpg

"The Infinity Gauntlet,
a story that dealt with the idea of a nihilist (Thanos) becoming God"
..........................................................................................

Jim Starlin himself adds:

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/9950/igmakegod2zt8.th.jpg

"I've done the good side of God and the bad side of God,
I've gone as far as I can with the Infinity Gauntlet"

Now in all honesty,

should I take your word for it, or ol' Jim Starlin's (the Writer/Creator of the IG saga)?

You decide for me. smile

Not to mention anything Thanos did with the IC
Lucifer could duplicate easily and to greater effect.
Cause you say so?
Lucifer could simply "Will" Thanos into oblivion and take the IG for himself...
although its not like he needs it or anything.
laughing

Badabing
It's Christmas Eve and will only be on here and there. That means I give one warning on the thread before I close it. Please enhance your calm everybody.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Badabing
It's Christmas Eve

Buhumbug!

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/7799/santaowneddw5.th.jpg

j/k swank

Badabing
Buhumbug!

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/7799/santaowneddw5.th.jpg

j/k swank shocklaugh

The Great Galen
Mr.Master I actually don't have a problem with your own personal interpretation on this, u gave valid reasons but that still doesnt translate to Thanos being"God". If thanos really was God HOW DID THE LT beat him...Thanos is not the one above all. Lucifer is the living will of the presence which is GOD....I dont see why Lucifer couldnt simple erase thanos or even the IG for that matter out of existence. Lucifer takes this.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ANYONE WHO THINKS THANOS WAS GOD WITH THE IG IS AN IDIOT. Period. He wasn't omnicient, He wasn't omnipotent, and he wasn't even fully confident. The ****er makes himself lose. The God that I know doesn't ever Lose. He doesn't aquire power, he is power. And most comic book interpretations of God are very similiar if not an exact translation of the Real God.

celestialdemon
If thanos really was God HOW DID THE LT beat him...

The LT never beat him. They never fought. Just thought I'd throw that in.

Mr Master
Mr.Master I actually don't have a problem with your own personal interpretation on this,
u gave valid reasons but that still doesnt translate to Thanos being"God".
Thanx, but I don't see how you can see it any other way,
after I just showed you what the Writer/Creator of the IG saga stated.

I'm sorry, while I appreciate your respectable opinion, I must strongly disagree.
bacause it directly conflicts with what Marvel established On Panel,
in the IG bio at Marvel.com,
On Panel in Marvel Age in a interview with Jim Starlin.
If thanos really was God HOW DID THE LT beat him...
Although the LT is above the IG.

The LT never defeated Thanos, LT never even confronted Thanos.
Thanos is not the one above all.
I never said he was.
I said Thanos was "God" beneath the LT.

The LT represents one who is above even "Gods"

I already had posted that.
Lucifer is the living will of the presence which is GOD....
And Thanos was the living "God" of Marvel beneath the LT.
I dont see why Lucifer couldnt simple erase thanos
or even the IG for that matter out of existence.
In Marvel, only the LT (Toaa/god's) representitive,
proved to be above the IG.

What would happen if the IG/Thanos & Lucy clashed is pure speculation.
Lucifer takes this.
An usupported opinion, nevertheless, it is respected.

Air Legend
Lucifer is the living will of the presence which is GOD
You know, I'd like you to provide the scan where it says this.
Better yet, just tell me the name of the series.

Air Legend
ANYONE WHO THINKS THANOS WAS GOD WITH THE IG IS AN IDIOT. Period. He wasn't omnicient, He wasn't omnipotent, and he wasn't even fully confident. The ****er makes himself lose. The God that I know doesn't ever Lose. He doesn't aquire power, he is power. And most comic book interpretations of God are very similiar if not an exact translation of the Real God.
So I guess the Presence ain't "God" since the GEB stalemated him huh?
And saying that comic book interpretations are exact translations of the real God is blasphemous and pathetic. Get that outta here.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You know, I'd like you to provide the scan where it says this.
Better yet, just tell me the name of the series.

Are you insane? Lucifer the series. Lucifer is God's will personified. It's the only reason he can go against God's wishes and get away with it.

Mr Master
ANYONE WHO THINKS THANOS WAS GOD WITH THE IG IS AN IDIOT. Period.
durznuts

So Jim Starlin,
the Writer/Creator of the Infinity Gauntlet doesn't know what he's talking about,
concerning his own Creation. laughing

According to Marvel, and the Creator of the Infinity Gauntlet series, he was:

Once and for all, no more bull shit ....

Jim Starlin

(the writer/creator of the Infinity Gauntlet)

gets interviewed by Marvel Age.

Marvel Age is a Marvel title specifically designed (amongst other things)
to get the intricate details
to stories which would otherwise be compressed by time & space.

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/7315/igmakegod1bz0.th.jpg

"The Infinity Gauntlet,
a story that dealt with the idea of a nihilist (Thanos) becoming God"

Jim Starlin himself adds:

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/9950/igmakegod2zt8.th.jpg

"I've done the good side of God and the bad side of God,
I've gone as far as I can with the Infinity Gauntlet"

Now in all honesty,

should I take your word for it, or ol' Jim Starlin's (the Writer/Creator of the IG saga)?

You decide for me. smile
Nvr >>> Jim Starlin? crazy

Is that it now?

Is this the finality of what you have become?

Air Legend
Are you insane? Lucifer the series. Lucifer is God's will personified. It's the only reason he can go against God's wishes and get away with it.
haermm
I knew it. I knew you'd fall for it. You don't even know the series Lucifer started in. haermm

nvrbeenwthagirl
durznuts

So Jim Starlin,
the Writer/Creator of the Infinity Gauntlet doesn't know what he's talking about,
concerning his own Creation. laughing

Nvr >>> Jim Starlin? crazy

Is that it now?

Is this the finality of what you have become?
You can post that bullshit interview all you like. Dan Jurgens says Odin is planetary lvl. Now most posters would disagree. THanos wasn't ****ing God. The dummest statement of the century, Thanos was God under the LT. The LT isn't even omnipotent. He has been beaten and matched and yet someone can call Thanos God? Thanos wasn't omnipotent, Omnicient, or All wise. He wasn't God. THe IG at it's best is universal in power. It may be the power of the 616, the strongest of all universes, but that is it. It hasn't ever even defeated one multiversal being on panel. Now Post all the silly scans you can dig up. Thanos wasn't God period. How the hell can he be god, and then turn around and find a greater powersource and be God again? What the ****? Was he a Bigger God? God with a capital G means NO ONE is above you.

nvrbeenwthagirl
haermm
I knew it. I knew you'd fall for it. You don't even know the series Lucifer started in. haermm

Sandman you idiot.

Air Legend
Sandman you idiot.
Oh then why didn't you say that to begin with. roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh then why didn't you say that to begin with. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Becuz it's the lucifer series where things are fleshed out.

celestialdemon
God with a capital G means NO ONE is above you.

Beating Those who have taken the place of God for one.

What happened here then? How did they take the place of God? And how did Lucifer beat them?

Tazer
Yo.

You claimed,

Thanos was "God" beneath the LT.

see, the problem here is that Im not wrong seeing as how having the power of the IG only last for as long as 1 is in possesion of it yes??

so if 1 loses it, like Thanos did, they are no longer all-powerful yes??

therefore.....its a TEMPORARY power.

and even having it doesnt = automatic win if we go by how Warlock & Strange usurped the power from Nebula, so thats far from being "God", and more like being "all-powerful".

also, the feats U listed did nothing for YOUR argument nor did they dispute mine, but thnx for supplying them all the same.

Sarcasm to avoid the correction, nice.

dontgetit

far from it; U yurself stated that he hadnt been defeated......except he defeated himself, so that was just an application of logic.

that U dont get it, well..........

/shrug

Actually that's Quasar #30,
and there's absolutely NO proof of any kind that Thanos had the IG in that scene,
in fact, Thanos does NOT have the IG on:

given that we cant even see his left hand in that 1st pic, and the art isnt too well defined to show it in the 2nd, AND the fact that Thanos likely *did not* have the power to do that even after his rebirth pre-IG........Id say thats wat we're meant to think is the case.

got the ish, thnx tho. and if yur referring to him w/the CU-powers, I believe there was a What If.... which told that tale.

and anyways wat diff does it make if it was an alternate or not?? we're still talking about a Thanos who likely had the IG struggling with a Mael armed w/only C.A. the QBs, his own Deviant powers and watever abilities he had as the Anomaly -abstract.

So he needed an external plot device to destroy a universe. smile

Thanos needed an external plot device to take it over.....point??

While Magus merged multiple UniverseS, including 616.
Thanos overthrew Eternity's totality, Thanos became the center of Reality.
The LT stated the IG would bring about the demise of an entire Multiverse.
4 Gems were creating UniverseS back to back, and stacking them.

And more, and more ... but we'll just ignore all that ey.

U list those things as if I denied wat the I-Gems were capable of.....which I havent.

but thnx for sharing, unbidden (or wanted) as it were.

Tazer

The Great Galen
I would venture to state that Thanos with the IG is"all powerful" as stated above. However much like Nvr pointed out, LT being above Thanos in power contradicts the idea that Thanos became God. Lucifer on the other hand is the living will of the presence made into flesh...he could literally gesture Thanos into oblivsion with the IG.

Mr Master
When Thanos claimed to be "Supreme"
the Watcher responded with:

"I am Supreme"
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/5638/suuc6.th.jpg
"Who is there to argue with this sentiment"

Thanos became "God" beneath the LT according to Marvel comics:

Thanos, ... "In-effect became God"

Warlock became "God" beneath the Lt according to Marvel comics:

http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/4705/igmakesyougod23un.th.jpg
Warlock, ... "was mentally unfit to be God"

Soul Gem states, that the IG is Omnipotence ... and makes the wielder All there is:

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/5749/igisgod7bm0.th.jpg
"I am one of Six which were once One ... we were Omnipotence and All there was"

The Living Tribunal certifies this claim:

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/1970/igisgod2dn4.th.jpg
"Warlock chose him while in a state of Omnipotence,
AND,
it can NOT be denied"

In plain english ... the LT called Warlock "God"

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2392/ltcallsiggodtf9.th.jpg
"Is that the type of God you are?"

Inhuman
I would venture to state that Thanos with the IG is"all powerful" as stated above. However much like Nvr pointed out, LT being above Thanos in power contradicts the idea that Thanos became God. Lucifer on the other hand is the living will of the presence made into flesh...he could literally gesture Thanos into oblivsion with the IG.

What some fail to understand is that the LT is above Gods.
Dont look at TOAA as god look at him as his name says The ONE ABOVE ALL.
Just cause in vertigo the most powerfull person is god you guys are trying to bring that logic here. It doesnt apply. The supreme guy in marvel isn't called "god" it is called TOAA.
Just cause LT has been beat by a couple people doesnt mean he isnt above gods.

leonidas

i agree. smile not everything boils down to observed feats -- especially in this type of battle where there is really nothing to equally contrast.

merry christmas all. smile

guy222
Merry Christmas Leo

Mr Master
Yo.
Ey
see, the problem here is that Im not wrong
seeing as how having the power of the IG only last for as long as 1 is in possesion of it yes??

In that case all things are temporary until they change.

Regardless, you said Thanos became the master of 616,
when in fact, his power stretched FAR beyond the 616 Reality.
and even having it doesnt = automatic win
if we go by how Warlock & Strange usurped the power from Nebula,
so thats far from being "God", and more like being "all-powerful".
Nebula was/is no Thanos or Warlock my friend.

This the IG in Thanos' hands, not in the hands of mentally unstable Nebula:

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/9658/theinfinitygauntlet0604fn1.th.jpg
also, the feats U listed did nothing for YOUR argument nor did they dispute mine, but thnx for supplying them all the same.
Nah, my list of feats only proves that the IG is far more than a universal power.

It also proves you Wrong, about claiming that the IG is a 616 ultimate power,
the IG's influence is Multiversal and possibly beyond.
far from it; U yurself stated that he hadnt been defeated......
except he defeated himself, so that was just an application of logic.
Thanos was never defeated, if you prove he was, I encourage you to do so.

If you believe Thanos willingly giving up the IG counts as a defeat. laughing

As you wish.
that U dont get it, well..........
Your exaggeration? Oh, I get it.
given that we cant even see his left hand in that 1st pic,
and the art isnt too well defined to show it in the 2nd,

AND the fact that Thanos likely *did not* have the power to do that even after his rebirth pre-IG........
Id say thats wat we're meant to think is the case.
He clearly doesn't have the IG in either hand in the second scan.

But again,

now you're looking into "What ifs" that NEVER took place on panel as evidence.

nice.
got the ish, thnx tho. and if yur referring to him w/the CU-powers,
I believe there was a What If.... which told that tale.
We simply don't know what source of power Thanos had in that imaginary "What if" scenario.
and anyways wat diff does it make if it was an alternate or not??
we're still talking about a Thanos who likely had the IG
struggling with a Mael armed w/only C.A. the QBs,
his own Deviant powers
and watever abilities he had as the Anomaly -abstract.
That's Your likely interpretation of the events,
but you have no proof of any kind to support it.

I, on the other hand CAN Prove,
that was an imaginary "What if" world that NEVER took place in any other comic book.
Thanos needed an external plot device to take it over.....point??
No he didn't, he made a single move with the IG alone,
and the power of the Multiverse was buried in stasis,
Thanos had become the core of the Multiverse, the foundation of the Omniverse.

Maelstrom under his own power/plus that which he had usirped,
was Not enough for him to be able to collapse a single Reality.

Comparing Thanos/IG and amped/Maelstrom is laughable.
U list those things as if I denied wat the I-Gems were capable of.....which I havent.
You claimed the Ig made Thanos the master of the 616 Reality,
alluding to the idea that the IG limits the wielder to the 616 Universe.

I simply disproved that claim.

If you didn't mean that, then my bad, and you obviously agree with me, which is cool.
but thnx for sharing, unbidden (or wanted) as it were.
Anytime friend, smile

I'll always be hear to clean up any bull shit I come across concerning Marvel.
Tazer
Mr M.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Inhuman
Just cause in vertigo the most powerfull person is god
you guys are trying to bring that logic here.
It doesnt apply.
The supreme guy in marvel isn't called "god" it is called TOAA.

thumb up How easily the agendaless mind sees things. (welcome all unbiased observations)

Is it really so hard to comprehend?

I mean the freakin Writer himself stated it,
and there's still cats defying
and/or agreeing with something other than what Jim Starlin said. laughing
Or what the On Panel, official Marvel bio, offical Marvel site established as fact.

Jim Starlin (Writer/Creator of the Infinity Gauntlet series)

Intransigence has hit new heights today. smile
........................................................................................

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by celestialdemon
What happened here then? How did they take the place of God? And how did Lucifer beat them?

Taking God's place doesn't make one God. As I have already stated.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Just cause in vertigo the most powerfull person is god you guys are trying to bring that logic here. It doesnt apply. The supreme guy in marvel isn't called "god" it is called TOAA.
Just cause LT has been beat by a couple people doesnt mean he isnt above gods.

Wrong. Marvel Comics has a God. THe Kirby avatar. Called God on panel If I remember correctly. This Avatar is the being who created the IG. He's above the LT, and The IG. Together with the Collaborator, they make the One above all. Also Almighty. But it's the Artist that actually creates the worlds and feats we see.

Mr Master
Wrong. Marvel Comics has a God. THe Kirby avatar.
Called God on panel If I remember correctly.
That's Toaa/God, not just "God"

Thanos & Warlock became just "God" ... who is below the LT,
while in Marvel Heaven ... Toaa/God is located ... who is above the LT.

Simple effective, no?
This Avatar is the being who created the IG.
Toaa/God created everything on paper, not just specifics.
He's above the LT, and The IG.
Together with the Collaborator, they make the One above all.
Also Almighty.
But it's the Artist that actually creates the worlds and feats we see.
This is true.

Is still doesn't take away from the Fact, that Thanos was "God" beneath the LT.

Verified, On Panel, in Bios, at Marvel.com, and in an interview with Jim Starlin himself.

celestialdemon
Taking God's place doesn't make one God. As I have already stated.

So then why mention Lucifer beating "those who have taken the place of God" as an impressive feat?

nvrbeenwthagirl
That's Toaa/God, not just "God"

Thanos & Warlock became just "God" ... who is below the LT,
while in Marvel Heaven ... Toaa/God is located ... who is above the LT.

Simple effective, no?

Toaa/God created everything on paper, not just specifics.

This is true.

Is still doesn't take away from the Fact, that Thanos was "God" beneath the LT.

Verified, On Panel, in Bios, at Marvel.com, and in an interview with Jim Starlin himself.
YOu see how your first statement contradicts? GOd is located in marvel heaven, and yet THanos isn't and has never been this being. Please, the contradiction is so obvious. THanos clearly was NEVER God if Kirby avatar is God.

Mr Master
YOu see how your first statement contradicts?
GOd is located in marvel heaven,
and yet THanos isn't and has never been this being.
Toaa/God are located outside the Omniverse
where only the FF have been allowed to visit.

From this location (Marvel heaven)
Toaa/God create/draw everything that takes place withIN the Omniverse.

THOTI is simply the manifested power of Toaa/God withIN the Omniverse.
(they placed their power withIN Reality in a story called The End: Marvel)

Toaa/God created/drew THOTI into Reality.

Thanos merged with THOTI ... making Thanos Toaa/God withIN the Omniverse.

But Toaa/God in Marvel heaven created that idea,
then they drew it into existence, from OUTSIDE the Omniverse.
..............................................................................................

The IG makes one "God" ... beneath the LT ...
so obviously it does not make one Toaa/God from heaven

..............................................................................................

Do you get it? Once and for all, do YOU GET IT!!!?
Please, the contradiction is so obvious.
THanos clearly was NEVER God if Kirby avatar is God.
durznuts

The Great Galen
Thanos might have been something similar to a God...but then agaain so is Galactus. In fact didnt Stan Lee say the concept of the FF4 and Galactus storlyine was"to see what would happen if the FF4 met God". Clearily Galactus isnt"God" in spite of Lees claim.

Mr Master
Thanos might have been something similar to a God...
but then agaain so is Galactus.
In fact didnt Stan Lee say the concept of the FF4 and Galactus storlyine was
"to see what would happen if the FF4 met God".
Clearily Galactus isnt"God" in spite of Lees claim.
Who ever defeated Thanos/IG?

Now who has defeated Galactus?

Bad example friend.

Btw. Thanos was nothing like Toaa/God ... The IG makes one "God" beneath the LT.

That simply means, the IG wielder is "All Powerful" and ONLY the LT is above it.

Toaa/God is above the LT, so the IG is nothing like Toaa/God.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who ever defeated Thanos/IG?

Now who has defeated Galactus?

Bad example friend.

Btw. Thanos was nothing like Toaa/God ... The IG makes one "God" beneath the LT.

That simply means, the IG wielder is "All Powerful" and ONLY the LT is above it.

Toaa/God is above the LT, so the IG is nothing like Toaa/God.
One is not ALL powerful if anyone is above you. What the hell does ALL mean? It means everything. IF I say I have ALL the chips, then that means, No One else has any of the chips. ALL powerful means not only are you more powerful than EVERYONE, you literally supply the power to everyone who is under you. The IG doesn't supply the power to everyone beneath it, and It doesn't make one more powerful than even The Alient entity. It has no omniversal feats, and the multiversal feats are subject to intense scrutiny and stretching by fanboys who would say the UN was multiversal when quasar says on panel, that it would destroy the universe. So you see, Thanos with the IG could never have been ALL powerful if the LT, who has limited power, is above him.

Inhuman
YOu see how your first statement contradicts? GOd is located in marvel heaven, and yet THanos isn't and has never been this being. Please, the contradiction is so obvious. THanos clearly was NEVER God if Kirby avatar is God.

I think your just trying to use DC or Vertigo logic on the marvel side. You think that just cause "god" is 1st and lucifer/michael" is 2nd and so forth, your trying to find equals for the marvel side.
I have seen you do this many times saying things like "blah blah is equal to the infinity gauntlet", "spectre is equal to LT", "If LT can do something then spectre can do the same" ect. ALL NONSENSE.
Not every person has an equal on different companies.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I think your just trying to use DC or Vertigo logic on the marvel side. You think that just cause "god" is 1st and lucifer/michael" is 2nd and so forth, your trying to find equals for the marvel side.
I have seen you do this many times saying things like "blah blah is equal to the infinity gauntlet", "spectre is equal to LT", "If LT can do something then spectre can do the same" ect. ALL NONSENSE.

What the hell does this statement have to do with anything? I've never said the companies had equals. They certainly do have counter parts tho. Now find where I've said that there are equals. As a matter of fact, I've argued that the number two in marvel is NOT EQUAL to the number two in DC. SO please again, refresh my memory on how you know what I"m "trying" to use?

Air Legend
QFT
Nvr's opinions are not greater than Marvel on panel facts, bios, and references.

The Great Galen
So then since Thanos is only a God beneath the LT what makes anyone think he can take on Lucifer. Lucifer is a GOD only below the presence who is the actual DC God/creator.

Air Legend
Thanos on panel feats are greater than Lucifer.
Lucifer has been mindraped. IG showed no weaknesses. Thanos wins.

I'll post this as many times as I have to.

Inhuman
So then since Thanos is only a God beneath the LT what makes anyone think he can take on Lucifer. Lucifer is a GOD only below the presence who is the actual DC God/creator.

Another way to look at it is...
The LT has the authority to cancel out the IG powers. Right? Doesn't mean he is exactly more powerfull. If TOAA will's it, then yeah he could be more powerful. Anyhow...
A police officer can arrest the Boxing world heavyweight champ. Doesnt mean he could beat him up on even tearms it just meant he had the authority to arrest him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Another way to look at it is...
The LT has the authority to cancel out the IG powers. Right? Doesn't mean he is exactly more powerfull. If TOAA will's it, then yeah he could be more powerful. Anyhow...
A police officer can arrest the Boxing world heavyweight champ. Doesnt mean he could beat him up on even tearms it just meant he had the authority to arrest him.

Name one multiversal BEING that the IG has beaten.

Air Legend
Eternity

The Great Galen
Like I said Lucifer could duplicate any of Thanos IG feats and to greater effect...HE IS THE LIVING WILL OF THE PRESENCE for crying out loud.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Eternity

NO. THe IG wielder takes the place of one of the aspects of Eternity.

Mr Master
Name one multiversal BEING that the IG has beaten.
Eternity
yes
NO. THe IG wielder takes the place of one of the aspects of Eternity.
Just the typical ignorant claim.

Anyways,
according to Marvel comics,
616 Eternity contains the power of the Infinite Multiverse:
.............................................................................................

Dormammu gets ready to usurp the power of Eternity:

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/9184/et1io3.th.jpg

"All of Eternity's power will be mine ...
I go now into the mystery of Eternity ...
the power of Creation itself"

.............................................................................................

He transcends from the Dimension of Manifestations, into the 616 Reality.

What is the power of 616 Eternity?

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2718/47980481ws8.th.jpg

"Wolds within Worlds, Dimensions folding into themselves,
Entire UniverseS being born, and collapsing into ruin,
and yet I sense that ALL This -- is but a fraction of what Eternity is,

the core, the Heart of Eternity's being ... here All Energy, All Matter, lies,
I will detonate Eternity's Heart --- triggering another Creation event,
Re-Birthing every being and thing in All the UniverseS"

No unsupported ignorance here dogs, just on panel Marvel FACTS!!!

The Great Galen
Well like I mentioned in another thread, Lucifer is beyond a multiuniversal being so its irrevent if Thanos beat hime or not. All that Thanos is can easily be destroyed by a simple gesture of Lucifer.

nvrbeenwthagirl
yes

Just the typical ignorant claim.

Anyways,

Um, that is dormammu in a different story. What the hell. That has NOTHING to do with Thanos and what was said on panel about the IG. ONly retards would fall for such a rediculous ploy. IF there were evidence to contradict what I said from the IG arcs, you would have posted it. But alas, some sad uniformed posters will think you actually did something. I'm not the one. You didn't do shit but prove oyu know how to throw smoke and mirrors very well.

Air Legend
You didn't do shit but prove oyu know how to throw smoke and mirrors very well.
Reported

nvrbeenwthagirl
Reported

LOL. Are you that mad that a couple of mods are getting on you that you report something that isn't an offence? abusing the report button is also against the forum rules. If you didn't knwo.

Mr Master
Um, that is dormammu in a different story. What the hell.
Actually, that's Dormammu usurping 616 Eternity's power.
That has NOTHING to do with Thanos and what was said on panel about the IG.
Only that Thanos defeated the power of the Infintie Multiverse,
and now that you see the evidence, you come back with off-topic gibberish.
ONly retards would fall for such a rediculous ploy.
So you're continuos fallacious drivel is of consequence,
but my presentation of 616 Eternity's power On Panel is a "ploy?"

Sweet logic.
IF there were evidence to contradict what I said from the IG arcs,
you would have posted it.
Here it is again, in case you missed it the first time around:
Anyways,

If you dislike the FACT, that 616 Eternity contains the power of the Infinite Prime Multiverse,
write Marvel a letter and complain.
But alas, some sad uniformed posters will think you actually did something.
I'm not the one.
You didn't do shit but prove oyu know how to throw smoke and mirrors very well.
durznuts

Seriously, you should not debate while getting high. smile

kevdude
This is funny people think Thanos has a chance, so I'd like to see him go up face a depowered Death and still win, when he can do that he might have a chance if he can't he don't have a snowballs chance in hell end of story thanosfans!! Lucifer blinks and Thanos dies and the IG floats in space and Lucifer laughs. This fanboyism of Thanos has ended.. laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually, that's Dormammu usurping 616 Eternity's power.

Only that Thanos defeated the power of the Infintie Multiverse,
and now that you see the evidence, you come back with off-topic gibberish.

So you're continuos fallacious drivel is of consequence,
but my presentation of 616 Eternity's power On Panel is a "ploy?"

Sweet logic.

Here it is again, in case you missed it the first time around:

If you dislike the FACT, that 616 Eternity contains the power of the Infinite Prime Multiverse,
write Marvel a letter and complain.

durznuts

Seriously, you should not debate while getting high. smile

Sorry bud, There is no evidence from the IG arcs supporting your theory that THanos was taking all of that power for himself. It simply stated thanos would replace that universe as eternity. How in the hell does one become more powerful than something you are replacing? He was replacing an aspect of Eternity. If he was being more powerful, he wouldn't need to replace shit. As a matter of fact, Only the aspect of eternity was having a problem with it. I seem to remember another time when the totality of Eternity and infinity didn't give a shit about the IG. SO you can feel good in knowing you have some simpletons who may see your scans of dormammu and think you did something. I know better. That is Dormammu. It has nothing to do with Eternity in the IG arc. We know there are different aspects. And even then, IT says that It is only a small fraction of the totallity of Eternity. You can continue if oyu like, you are the one who has something at stake. A " hierarchy" to protect and all.

Air Legend
It's funny how people think Lucifer has a chance. They provide no

evidence whatsoever and make mindless assumptions such as "Lucifer

gestures teh IG out of existence" or "Lucy blinks and Thanos dies"

when Lucifer has been mindraped by a wolf and has been sent to

hell. laughing out loud

In fact they forget that Lucifer doesn't even have powers in some of the

realms. Wait they can't forget since they didn't even know that in the

first place. laughing

Lucifer's greatest feat can easily be performed by Mad Jim Jaspers or

HOM Wanda or even a cosmic cube, but still Lucifer is oh so powerful. I

mean he is Lucifer after all "God's will made in flesh" a senseless

assumption that was never supported.

So yeah I guess Lucifer wins because he isn't a Marvel

character. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Master
Sorry bud,
There is no evidence from the IG arcs supporting your theory
that THanos was taking all of that power for himself.
It simply stated thanos would replace that universe as eternity.
How in the hell does one become more powerful than something you are replacing?
He was replacing an aspect of Eternity.
If he was being more powerful, he wouldn't need to replace shit.
As a matter of fact, Only the aspect of eternity was having a problem with it.
I seem to remember another time when the totality of Eternity and infinity didn't give a shit about the IG.
SO you can feel good in knowing you have some simpletons who may see your scans of dormammu and think you did something.
I know better. That is Dormammu.
It has nothing to do with Eternity in the IG arc.
We know there are different aspects.
And even then, IT says that It is only a small fraction of the totallity of Eternity. You can continue if oyu like, you are the one who has something at stake.
A " hierarchy" to protect and all.
Wow, so even afetr all the evidence you're still dancing in circles.

On the reals, and I mean this with sincerity, you're a joke.

....................................................................................

AGAIN!!!!

....................................................................................

Thanos defeats 616 Eternity is one move:

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/589/61121147dz1.th.jpg

Thanos even replaces the core of the Multiverse with himself in an instant.

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/6613/17673650bs0.th.jpg

Big deal, and who the heck is 616 Eternity?

Holy! ... Now I see who 616 Eternity is.

Is this a surprise?

not at all, in another arc, it was brought to light,
that the Omniverse is sustained by the 616 Reality/Universe:

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7572/96351941pf7.th.jpg

"After my last report however, we were forced to reinspect our fundamental principles.
We concluded that the destruction of This Universe,
while still bounded by the speed of light,
would occur within an expanding simultaneity, which would,
paratemporally, have begun immediately following the initial
nanoseconds of This Universe.

And then it would Expand outward from This Universe ...
we call it 616 ... to engulf All Others ... "

..................................................................................

Dr Stange is confused with the Uatu's explanation,
so Uatu tells him in plain engilsh the fact concerning the significance
of the 616 Reality:

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/3118/78090319qu9.th.jpg

Dr Strange says,

"I do not understand ... please explain more simply"

Uatu explains more simply,

"If your World Dies now, Stephen, it will take Everything with it.

Not only This Universe (616) but All the Other UniverseS as well.

Everything there is, will End.

Or rather put it even more simply, Everything will never have been"

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wow, so even afetr all the evidence you're still dancing in circles.

On the reals, and I mean this with sincerity, you're a joke.

AGAIN!!!!

Thanos defeats 616 Eternity is one move:

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/589/61121147dz1.th.jpg

Thanos even replaces the core of the Multiverse with himself in an instant.

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/6613/17673650bs0.th.jpg

Big deal, and who the heck is 616 Eternity?

Holy! ... Now I see who 616 Eternity is.

Is this a surprise?

not at all, in another arc, it was brought to light,
that the Omniverse is sustained by the 616 Reality/Universe:

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7572/96351941pf7.th.jpg

"After my last report however, we were forced to reinspect our fundamental principles.
We concluded that the destruction of This Universe,
while still bounded by the speed of light,
would occur within an expanding simultaneity, which would,
paratemporally, have begun immediately following the initial
nanoseconds of This Universe.

And then it would Expand outward from This Universe ...
we call it 616 ... to engulf All Others ... "

..................................................................................

Dr Stange is confused with the Uatu's explanation,
so Uatu tells him in plain engilsh the fact concerning the significance
of the 616 Reality:

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/3118/78090319qu9.th.jpg

Dr Strange says,

"I do not understand ... please explain more simply"

Uatu explains more simply,

"If your World Dies now, Stephen, it will take Everything with it.

Not only This Universe (616) but All the Other UniverseS as well.

Everything there is, will End.

Or rather put it even more simply, Everything will never have been"

That is all fine and dandy, we know that the 616 is the spine of marvel only becuz THe LT has it as such. Doesn't mean that one has omniversal destroying power becuz one can destroy the 616. One just collapses reality. Now one who can destroy everyuniverse at the same time is truly omniversal. I don't fall for such rediculous stretching. Only a noob would fall for those scans OUT of context. ANd the 616 is only special becuz the LT deams it so. IT would seem that the Ultimate verse can just as easily replace the core of Eternity.

The Great Galen
U know what, its like peopel are hyping Thanos with the IG to something that he isnt. Here is the simple logic guys, Thanos with the IG was all powerful but not a god...if anything it took the power of a agent of God to defeat him. Lucifer is the will of the God made into flesh...he CAN dimiss the IG and its wielder with a simple gesture. I dont know what else there is to say.

Mr Master
That is all fine and dandy,
we know that the 616 is the spine of marvel only becuz THe LT has it as such. Doesn't mean that one has omniversal destroying power becuz one can destroy the 616.
But one has to have atleast above Multiversal power to destroy/warp/re-create 616.

Thanos evidently had it with the IG.
One just collapses reality.
it's so easy to collapse 616 that only 4 beings have been able to accomplish that,
and one of them was THOTI.
Now one who can destroy everyuniverse at the same time is truly omniversal.
So again you ignore the FACT that,

Thanos only wanted ONE Reality
Warlock didn't want any Reality
and Nebula was too mentally unstable to properly harness the IG fully.

Cool.
I don't fall for such rediculous stretching.
Only a noob would fall for those scans OUT of context.
Let's hope the noobs fall for,

my On Panel evidence,
my official bios
my official Marvel site,
my official interview with Jim Stalin On Panel in "Marvel Age"

vs your,

your ...

what is your proof? roll eyes (sarcastic)
IT would seem that the Ultimate verse can just as easily replace the core of Eternity.
The LT manipulates the Omniverse in one hand,
I'm sure he can do whatever he wants.

nvrbeenwthagirl
But one has to have atleast above Multiversal power to destroy/warp/re-create 616.

Thanos evidently had it with the IG.

it's so easy to collapse 616 that only 4 beings have been able to accomplish that,
and one of them was THOTI.

So again you ignore the FACT that,

Thanos only wanted ONE Reality
Warlock didn't want any Reality
and Nebula was too mentally unstable to properly harness the IG fully.

Cool.

Let's hope the noobs fall for,

my On Panel evidence,
my official bios
my official Marvel site,
my official interview with Jim Stalin On Panel in "Marvel Age"

vs your,

your ...

what is your proof? roll eyes (sarcastic)

The LT manipulates the Omniverse in one hand,
I'm sure he can do whatever he wants.

More of your stretching. Saying things like evidently when there is no evidence to support your evidently. Now you tell us that Thanos didn't want everything, And you tell us what Nebula wasn't able to do. There are beings like Reed richards who have been deemed unstable to use the IG. Please don't try and say Nebula was too blah blah. It didn't say that on panel. I love how you post panels that suit your needs, and just paraphrase and give evidently's and your own summations on panels that do not. I will never fall for it. YOur argument isn't convincing in the slightest. Not to me. Thanos with the IG wasn't multiversal, He wasn't God, and that is just that. He was less than the LT and the LT isn't even ALL powerful.

Tazer
Yo.

some things *dont* change, however the power he sought he could never BECOME.

was I arguing against, or otherwise try to disprove the multiversal properties the I-Gems may've had??

the answer would be NO. so wat does *any* of that have to do with wat Im talking about??

wat, did the fact that I didnt mention "teh aWsom3ness" that is the IG push yur nose outta shape or something??

Nebula was/is no Thanos or Warlock my friend.

fine comrade, but neither was the Magus however even *he* had to fight for possession of the IG once AW got his hands on it.

Nah, my list of feats only proves that the IG is far more than a universal power.

It also proves you Wrong, about claiming that the IG is a 616 ultimate power,
the IG's influence is Multiversal and possibly beyond.

but as that was never questiond, all it REALLY proves is that U have thin skin and argue things not being questioned.

Thanos was never defeated, if you prove he was, I encourage you to do so.

If you believe Thanos willingly giving up the IG counts as a defeat. laughing

defeated by his enemies, or by his own subconscious is immaterial: the point is he WAS.

and if we take into account wat happens when another person gets their hands on it, it looks like his "all-powerful" -status can be challenged.

Your exaggeration? Oh, I get it.

no, an exaggeration would be that he FLOGGED HIMSELF into losing the IG.

so I guess U *dont* get it.

He clearly doesn't have the IG in either hand in the second scan.

thats not true, since theres shots of Thanos in the IG-story itself where it looks like he doesnt have it; wat yur looking at is a failure of the *art* to display it.

for that matter Mael doesnt look like he has the QBs either, but I dont think any1 doubt that he's *supposed* to be wearing them.

But again,

now you're looking into "What ifs" that NEVER took place on panel as evidence.

nice.

but since they apparently DID happen, since we're see it right there.

and its still the MU right??

We simply don't know what source of power Thanos had in that imaginary "What if" scenario.

how is that "imaginary", and U have about as much proof that Im wrong here, as U have that AW *couldnt* challenge Thanos for possession of the IG if he were to get his hands upon it.

I, on the other hand CAN Prove,
that was an imaginary "What if" world that NEVER took place in any other comic book.

but since its actually depicted, its not "imaginary".

No he didn't, he made a single move with the IG alone,
and the power of the Multiverse was buried in stasis,
Thanos had become the core of the Multiverse, the foundation of the Omniverse.

*ahem*
when Thanos got the IG, he became all-powerful right??
but since the power remained w/in the Gems, they in-fact were still an EXTERNAL POWER SOURCE, as well as......an EXTERNAL PLOT DEVICE......cuz thats all the IGs really are.

simply truth.

Maelstrom under his own power/plus that which he had usirped,
was Not enough for him to be able to collapse a single Reality.

thats not true actually; the galaxy-sized b.h. he made was doing a pretty decent job of swallowing the universe, and it didnt look like either the Watchers nor the Celestials could stop it.

the only diff between Mael & Thanos, aside from their respective lvls of power, were the methods in which they went about their tasks; Maels act as basically causing a domino-effect, which then got accelerated by Quasar in order to eliminate him hoping *that* would end it.

Comparing Thanos/IG and amped/Maelstrom is laughable.

I said they were struggling w/them; it aint like I said mael would BEAT Thanos.

You claimed the Ig made Thanos the master of the 616 Reality,
alluding to the idea that the IG limits the wielder to the 616 Universe.

I simply disproved that claim.

If you didn't mean that, then my bad, and you obviously agree with me, which is cool.

fine, however I do wish U'd take the time to actually reply to wats *said*, rather than wat u think is between the lines next time; nobody like having words put in their mouths.

I'll always be hear to clean up any bull shit I come across concerning Marvel.

then I suppose U have quite a bit of yur own to do right??

laughing

Tazer

Mr. Slippyfist
Fenrir, Fenris same thing.

Well mindraping him for one and killing the second most powerful being in DC, ya know--- Lucy's brother.

Funny how you call him immortal. *snickers*
Oh and Fenrir killed Michael. wink

I don't recall Kev saying anything of the sort. I do recall him saying "Luci and Mike was going against what there Father wanted" but I believe the mindrape was possible because of the realm they were in. smile
Regardless, do you know how... um, retarded, saying God was off his throne sounds? Biblical vs fiction...

Again... why is getting mindraped against Fenris a bad thing? What feats does Fenris have that would make that a bad feat for Lucifer (ignoring context)?

Apparently he was... but Lucifer is above Death. smile
Fenris controlling Lucifer killed Micheal.

You missed the point.

And apparently, you missed the context of the comic that I showed... since you didn't acknowledge them... intriguing.

That's what they said in the comic. smile However, that little piece of fact is irrelevant, as they were weaker, whether it sounds retarded to you or not.

The Great Galen
In spite of the fact that Lucifer is considered the second most powerful being next to TP, people still debate that Thanos some universal srtifact can win...wat a joke.

Inhuman
In spite of the fact that Lucifer is considered the second most powerful being next to TP, people still debate that Thanos some universal srtifact can win...wat a joke.

For the recored. I never stated who wins. I like Lucifer as well.
Just that bitter fanboys try to make it seem that the IG is fairly weak.
Funny when they compare the IG to, parallax, mxy, antimonitor, anti life entity, ect.
An incomplete IG was multiversal.

nvrbeenwthagirl
For the recored. I never stated who wins. I like Lucifer as well.
Just that bitter fanboys try to make it seem that the IG is fairly weak.
Funny when they compare the IG to, parallax, mxy, antimonitor, anti life entity, ect.
An incomplete IG was multiversal.

For the record, I do not compare the IG to mxy, antimonitor, or parallax. It isn't in the same league. IT would be in league with the Godwave that ares had. THe worlogog, The Genesis box, or the Cosmic Extant would be good comparisons of the IG to DC characters or power items.

MERCILOUS
wow, a good amount of rubbish on both sides.
3 biggest problems.
1. it's obvious that Thanos' power was limited with IG, he says it himself when he claims THOTU.
2. getting mind-raped by the end of the universe incarnate (Fenris) is not a good arguement for depowering Lucifer. Fenris could have probably walked threw Thanos with the IG.
3. Lucifer did not create a universe or multiverse. He killed Michael and shaped a universe from the Genisis Michael's death created.

Mr Master
Yo.
Ey.
some things *dont* change,
however the power he sought he could never BECOME.
He sought the power of the IG and got it, it made him GOD beneath the LT.
was I arguing against, or otherwise try to disprove the multiversal properties the I-Gems may've had??

the answer would be NO.
so wat does *any* of that have to do with wat Im talking about??
It has to do with this:
Thanos w/IG became Temporary Ultimate Master of the 616 Reality
I addressed this three times already,
and you're still trying to slip by it.

Again,
if you didn't mean the IG limits the wielder to the 616 Reality, then my bad,
although I can't read it any other way, but if you didn't mean to state that,
let's move forward.
wat, did the fact that I didnt mention "teh aWsom3ness"
that is the IG push yur nose outta shape or something??
Off-topic sarcasm is gibberish to me, don't waste space friend.
fine comrade,
but neither was the Magus however
even *he* had to fight for possession of the IG once AW got his hands on it.
Right,
and Magus would've won that fight had it not been for 616 Eternity/Infinity merged.
Yet, Warlock had many a chance to the same to Thanos,
guess what?
It never happened.
but as that was never questiond,
all it REALLY proves is that U have thin skin and argue things not being questioned.
Actually it was in response to this misleading post:
Thanos w/IG became Temporary Ultimate Master of the 616 Reality
Who ever reads that, would think that Thanos was just bound to 616,
I simply corrected that, no need to get upset about it.

Saying that I have "thin skin" blah, blah ... is gibberish to me.

Stay on-topic or you'l simply be ignored.
defeated by his enemies,
or by his own subconscious is immaterial: the point is he WAS.
So you believe Thanos willingly giving up the IG,
should be considered as a defeat for the IG? What the f**k?

Hopefully ... you're joking.
and if we take into account wat happens when another person gets their hands on it, it looks like his "all-powerful" -status can be challenged.
Yea, let's take into account what happened to
mentally unstable Nebula and Incomplete IG/Magus,
instead of just focusing on Thanos/IG himself, the one involved in THIS thread.
no, an exaggeration would be that he FLOGGED HIMSELF into losing the IG.

so I guess U *dont* get it.
Oh I get it,

Thanos willingly gave up the IG, so he was defeated. dontgetit
thats not true,
since theres shots of Thanos in the IG-story itself where it looks like he doesnt
have it; wat yur looking at is a failure of the *art* to display it.

for that matter Mael doesnt look like he has the QBs either,
but I dont think any1 doubt that he's *supposed* to be wearing them.
So you're basically trying to force the IG into that scenerio,
although there's absolutely NO proof it's there? Nice.
If you can't prove Thanos had the IG, this part of the debate is null/void.

I can prove it was an imaginary "What if" reality,
and you can't dispute that, so ...
but since they apparently DID happen, since we're see it right there.

and its still the MU right??
It's still in a "What if" you mean.

"What ifs" are considered a joke by serious debaters.

This is why "What ifs" are never referenced in any bios,
or on panel in other titles.

Again, it's a "what if" scenerio ... as in "what if I could fly" (I'd probably go to Spain)

how is that "imaginary"
My PROOF!

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/3074/noig3uh4.th.jpg

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9681/noig4ll1.th.jpg

"Wandering the Worlds of What if"

Now let's see yours.
and U have about as much proof that Im wrong here
Look above and read the scans.

It was a "What if" scenario .... if you can't accept that, that's your problem,
take it up with Marvel.
as U have that AW *couldnt* challenge Thanos for possession of the IG
if he were to get his hands upon it.
"IF" ... let's bank on "IFs" to debate now.
Hey, you should solicit an idea for a "What if" story, cause this is one.
but since its actually depicted, its not "imaginary".
Sorry dogs, I just can't indulge seriously a debate involving a "What if"
*ahem*
when Thanos got the IG, he became all-powerful right??
but since the power remained w/in the Gems,
they in-fact were still an EXTERNAL POWER SOURCE,
as well as......an EXTERNAL PLOT DEVICE......cuz thats all the IGs really are.

simply truth.
Simple, but not truth. (concerning the "plot device"wink

The IG is an artifact that gives one the power to do anything,
Aside from the IG, one needs nothing else to accomplish a feat.

Maelstrom had usurped power (Anomaly's-Eon's awareness-Q's bands)
Maelstrom merged that with his own power.

Yet Maelstrom still needed a Black Hole to try and destroy a universe,
(see, THAT'S a Plot Device)
cause he couldn't use the power he had to accomplish a feat.
thats not true actually;
the galaxy-sized b.h. he made was doing a pretty decent job of swallowing the universe
A Plot Device can go along way at times.
and it didnt look like either the Watchers nor the Celestials could stop it.
Nah, leave it to amped Quasar to do that. laughing out loud
the only diff between Mael & Thanos,
aside from their respective lvls of power,
were the methods in which they went about their tasks;
Maels act as basically causing a domino-effect,
which then got accelerated by Quasar in order to eliminate him hoping *that* would end it.
Actually the difference between Mael & Thanos,
is simply,
Maelstrom couldn't destroy a Universe on a whim,
and Thanos could ... heck Thanos actually became the entire Prime Universe.
I said they were struggling w/them; it aint like I said mael would BEAT Thanos.
In a "What if" (garbage) anything is possible.

Like the Punisher killing the Marvel Universe. laughing
fine, however I do wish U'd take the time to actually reply to wats *said*,
rather than wat u think is between the lines next time;
nobody like having words put in their mouths.
I'm always thorough in my replies to posts my friend.

I already proved this several times just with you.
I was never misunderstanding anything,
I was responding to your misleading post concerning the IG and its 616 restriction.
You said you didn't mean that,
moving forward now.
then I suppose U have quite a bit of yur own to do right??
Wrong.
Tazer
Mr M.

MERCILOUS
seriously man, what if's don't count.

what if tazer was a monkey?

see man, nothing to do with anything...

Tazer
Yo.

rather than dice up MMs reply Im just gonna say these few things and call it a day, cuz it seems as tho he cant seem to grasp stuff thats said in plain english (and that last post was pedantic AND boring):

1) having the IG made Thanos all-powerful w/in the 616; if it affectd other realities or not, either way its immaterial since we're only talking about actions taking place w/in the 616

2) my not mentioning something isnt a lack of support or endorsement, I simply havent mentioned it; assuming Im trying to say something by NOT saying something is a fools game. but U can play that as or if U will....

3) Thanos apparently WAS unstable, since according to AW he found *yet another way* to lose his grasp of "ultimate power"; its 1 thing to have it and have it taken from ya, it a whole other thing to discard it due to yur own *neurosis/psychosis/water*

4) normally Ud be correct about What Ifs not having a place in a comic debate since they dont deal directly, or have anything at all to do with, the 616......but thats not the case here since Elvis actually travelled TO these other places, and as such they count. to ignore them due to being alternates and/or not having been seen b4 is simply ridiculous.

5) if U want others to stay on topic and forego the sarcasm, or else theyll get ignored, then perhaps U should follow that advise TOO.

6) if somebody has explaind their position about a particular subject to U, that U've obviously been mistaken, then perhaps U should DROP THE POINT. theres nothing further to be gained by trying to re-correct them when *YOU* were the 1 who was wrong.

well, Im done. oh, and have a Merry Xmas.

/bows

Tazer

Air Legend
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
seriously man, what if's don't count.

what if tazer was a monkey?

see man, nothing to do with anything...

Mr Master
Yo.
Ey.
rather than dice up MMs reply Im just gonna say these few things and call it a day,
cuz it seems as tho he cant seem to grasp stuff thats said in plain english
(and that last post was pedantic AND boring)
Gibberish.
1) having the IG made Thanos all-powerful w/in the 616; if it affectd other realities or not, either way its immaterial since we're only talking about actions taking place w/in the 616

2) my not mentioning something isnt a lack of support or endorsement, I simply havent mentioned it; assuming Im trying to say something by NOT saying something is a fools game. but U can play that as or if U will....
This just sounds like an excuse to me, nicely put though. smile
3) Thanos apparently WAS unstable, since according to AW he found *yet another way* to lose his grasp of "ultimate power"; its 1 thing to have it and have it taken from ya, it a whole other thing to discard it due to yur own *neurosis/psychosis/water*
So we agree Thanos giving up the Ig willingly does Not count as a defeat.

I was hoping you were joking at the notion, cool.
4) normally Ud be correct about What Ifs not having a place in a comic debate since they dont deal directly, or have anything at all to do with, the 616......but thats not the case here since Elvis actually travelled TO these other places, and as such they count. to ignore them due to being alternates and/or not having been seen b4

is simply ridiculous.
Only thing I see that's ridiculous is you putting so much weight on a "What if"
besides the Fact that Thanos does NOT have the IG on anyways.

It's not even a "What if" really, it's less than that,
cause it never happened in a "What if" issue,
it was two pages worth of an issue where Q travels through "What if" realities,
where imaginary tales take place.

Like the Punisher killing the Marvel Universe. laughing

Wolverine killing the Hulk.

Krugaar defeating Silver Surfer.

The Watcher is gay.

and on and on with the silly comedy.
.....................................................................................

"What ifs" have to taken with a grain of salt,
and scrutiny must be meticulous
to see if a particular issue/story may be worthy of being considered serious.
5) if U want others to stay on topic and forego the sarcasm,
or else theyll get ignored, then perhaps U should follow that advise TOO.
My sarcasm is on-topic, (it addresses silliness in posts)
Your sarcasm is off-topic (snideness and condescension directed at the poster)

Like this bull shit here:

6) if somebody has explaind their position about a particular subject to U,
that U've obviously been mistaken,
then perhaps U should DROP THE POINT.
theres nothing further to be gained by trying to re-correct them when *YOU* were the 1 who was wrong.
I was never wrong about what I said,
it was your fault for not being precise by posting a mis-leading claim.
well, Im done. oh, and have a Merry Xmas.
Merry Christams to you friend. smile
Tazer
Mr M.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I just love how anyone who has a different opinion than master is talking gibberish. Sounds so much like nazi's or communism.

King Kandy
I just love how anyone who has a different opinion than master is talking gibberish. Sounds so much like nazi's or communism.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Read some of his earlier stuff. He's like a freedom fighter.

Tazer
Yo.

damn MM, all of yur other boorishness aside if yur gonna call a my NOT stating the IG was multiversal (based on the fact that we're only talking about how it did in the 616) "an excuse"........ EVEN STILL AFTER I'VE EXPLAIN MY POINT TO YOU......yur clearly way too far gone on the subject to conversate about it.

I really do suggest ya go outside a leave the computer alone for awhile; Uve clearly been attached to it for too long.

Abayo.

Tazer

Mr Master
I just love how anyone who has a different opinion than master is talking gibberish.
Don't you ever get sick of being my personal troll?

Hop off my nuts and read a comic book.

That kid is being replied to with respect,
when he decides to INSULT me on a personal level,
that's gibberish to me.

Unlike yourself, which everything You say is gibberish to me.

For all to see the truth, just go back and read my debate with the kid in green:
Here's an example of what I consider gibberish:

^^^ He not only insults what he considers my level of comprehension,
but he outright insults my point on the matter.

Of course kmc's most famouse Troll wouldn't tell ya about this,
he only points out my re-action.

Way ta go Tro... I mean nvr.
Sounds so much like nazi's or communism.
Gibberish ... why? ... Cause it's a lie as always.

Anyone is free to go through my discussion with the kid in green,
anyone is free to judge,
I was patient and respectful and I used a bit of On-Topic sarcasm.

Cat in green, decided to make his sarcasm about me, instead about my posts.
(that's called getting personal ... which is gibberish) smile
Originally posted by King Kandy
Read some of his earlier stuff. He's like a freedom fighter.
I'll admit, in the past, intransigence and ignorance would frustrate me quickly,
for a good while I've practiced tolerance.
But I'll tell ya, a troll can push the limit to the breaking point.
(one in particular) shifty

Ignorance is easier to overlook than intransigence though.
And This particular Troll,
is well known as the definition of intransigence,
but mostly is just posts stained with pure bull shit

nvrbeenwthagirl
Don't you ever get sick of being my personal troll?

Hop off my nuts and read a comic book.

That kid is being replied to with respect,
when he decides to INSULT me on a personal level,
that's gibberish to me.

Unlike yourself, which everything You say is gibberish to me.

For all to see the truth, just go back and read my debate with the kid in green:
Here's an example of what I consider gibberish:

^^^ He not only insults what he considers my level of comprehension,
but he outright insults my point on the matter.

Of course kmc's most famouse Troll wouldn't tell ya about this,
he only points out my re-action.

Way ta go Tro... I mean nvr.

Gibberish ... why? ... Cause it's a lie as always.

Anyone is free to go through my discussion with the kid in green,
anyone is free to judge,
I was patient and respectful and I used a bit of On-Topic sarcasm.

Cat in green, decided to make his sarcasm about me, instead about my posts.
(that's called getting personal ... which is gibberish) smile

I'll admit, in the past, intransigence and ignorance would frustrate me quickly,
for a good while I've practiced tolerance.
But I'll tell ya, a troll can push the limit to the breaking point.
(one in particular) shifty

Ignorance is easier to overlook than intransigence though.
And This particular Troll,
is well known as the definition of intransigence,
but mostly is just posts stained with pure bull shit

MOre of your gobble speak. It's obvious to any one with a clue that te moment you are challenged, that person is the target of some slick insult, or you get diarreah at the keyboard and subject the entire fcukging forum to your strechted, contrived theories of WHY your always right. I've seen you twist arguments to suit your needs a few times in different Threads. Now you are free to go about thinking you are actually superior to anyone, as I go shopping. At least you have the cyber world to hold onto as some sort of accomplishment. Not tha *** means much if those who would challenge you don't, those who do are bashed by your absent minded yes men, and those who have no clue think you are some sort of real master becuz you post pretty scans and interpet what you want on panel. Have a good new year tho.

leonidas

ahhhh, the good old days . . .

big grin

Mr Master
Yo.
Ey.
damn MM, all of yur other boorishness aside
See nvr, this is what I consider gibberish.

So yea, it's gibberish.
if yur gonna call a my NOT stating the IG was multiversal
(based on the fact that we're only talking about how it did in the 616)
"an excuse"........ EVEN STILL AFTER I'VE EXPLAIN MY POINT TO YOU......
yur clearly way too far gone on the subject to conversate about it.
This was addressed I believe FIVE times,
and your still stepping back into it, finally the FOURTH time around I considered it an excuse.

Here it is round by round:

actually, Id say Thanos w/IG became Temporary Ultimate Master of the 616 Reality
So I gave you FIVE examples why this isn't accurate,
I never insulted you about this misleading post,
I simply brought up points that clearly scream at us the IG is Multiversal,
not just a power source that makes one master of 616.

(reference)
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=472940&pagenumber=4
....................................................................................................................

So you replied with:
explain it to me since I dont see wat it was
as NONE of that went counter to my statement.
I responded:
You claimed,

(reference)
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=472940&pagenumber=4
....................................................................................................................

Then you again reply,
but this time you left out what we were specifically discussing, (IG & 616)
and you jump into Thanos' "temporary possession" of the IG:
see, t
he problem here is that Im not wrong seeing as how having the power of the IG only last for as long as 1 is in possesion of it yes??

Cool, this makes sense,
but it has nothing to do with what was meant by THIS statement:

(reference)
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=472940&pagenumber=5

This is why I came back with this:

See, that's all I'm trying to clear up. smile

(reference)
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=472940&pagenumber=5

Instead you return with this:
was I arguing against,
or otherwise try to disprove the multiversal properties the I-Gems may've had??

the answer would be NO.
so wat does *any* of that have to do with wat Im talking about??

wat,
did the fact that I didnt mention "teh aWsom3ness"
that is the IG push yur nose outta shape or something??
You weren't exactly arguing against the IG's definite Multiversal & beyond properties,
but you also wasn't clarifying your point, the first point you made, this point:

Had you just said, that's not what I meant, and re-phrased your statement,
we wouldn't be talking about this right now, still.

The answer is no,
but what I'm pointing out has everything to do with what you're talking about.

Finally, I guess you couldn't help yourself,
and you threw in the personal attack as a finisher.
(but I'm the one that got my "nose pushed out of place" as you claimed) erm

So in response to,
wat does *any* of that have to do with wat Im talking about

I posted:

It has to do with this:

actually, Id say Thanos w/IG became Temporary Ultimate Master of the 616 Reality

I addressed this three times already,
and you're still trying to slip by it.

Again,
if you didn't mean the IG limits the wielder to the 616 Reality, then my bad,
although I can't read it any other way, but if you didn't mean to state that,
let's move forward.
Look at that yall,
I even pardoned myself if you didn't mean, what you said in that context.

(reference)
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=472940&pagenumber=7

One would figure that would End the circles, but no, you return:

First with an opening insult:
rather than dice up MMs reply
Im just gonna say these few things and call it a day,
Then with an explanation:

1) having the IG made Thanos all-powerful w/in the 616;
if it affectd other realities or not,
either way its immaterial
since we're only talking about actions taking place w/in the 616
Which is interesting, cause the thread started NEVER said,
"only what Thanos did in 616 counts" .... and no one else did,
so how did you figure we were, only talking about actions taking place w/in the 616

But anyway ... it you continue:
my not mentioning something isnt a lack of support or endorsement,
I simply havent mentioned it;
assuming Im trying to say something by NOT saying something is a fools game.
but U can play that as or if U will....
"I simply havent mentioned it"

Or clarified what you DID mention.

Had you simply elaborated, it would've been understood.

Although I still believe that's what you meant dogs,
cause of this:

1) having the IG made Thanos all-powerful w/in the 616;
if it affectd other realities or not

Seems to me like you're still in doubt,
or you never thought the IG could influence reality beyond 616.

(reference)
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=472940&pagenumber=7

Which is why I finally called that last post an excuse.

(reference)
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=472940&pagenumber=8

I really do suggest ya go outside a leave the computer alone for awhile;
Uve clearly been attached to it for too long.
So you end it with yet another personal attack.

Nice.

Mr M. will hold back though. stoned

Mr Master
MOre of your gobble speak. It's obvious to any one with a clue that te moment you are challenged, that person is the target of some slick insult, or you get diarreah at the keyboard and subject the entire fcukging forum to your strechted, contrived theories of WHY your always right. I've seen you twist arguments to suit your needs a few times in different Threads. Now you are free to go about thinking you are actually superior to anyone, as I go shopping. At least you have the cyber world to hold onto as some sort of accomplishment. Not tha *** means much if those who would challenge you don't, those who do are bashed by your absent minded yes men, and those who have no clue think you are some sort of real master becuz you post pretty scans and interpet what you want on panel. Have a good new year tho.
Gibberish ... you've outdone your pest-like trollish ways.

Welcome to the ignore list,

oh and reported for talking mad shit smile
Originally posted by leonidas
ahhhh, the good old days . . .

big grin
friends

guy222
Lets all chill

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>