Lobo's Hit List.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
The scenario is Alive or dead,

Lobo is hired by Dr. Doom to hunt down and, capture a list of people. It does not matter whether they are dead or alive because the good Doctor will use their genetic codes to make himself physically and mentally more powerful. dr. Doom has created a transient phase device (yep I'm grasping at straws here) to put all that are placed within into a catatonic state, the only hitch is that before they are placed within it they must be knocked out physically, gas or any other method will compromise the experiment, because he needs pure samples of the hosts DNA. How many of these guys is he able to capture DEAD or ALIVE? This is not a power poll so ignore the order. Lobo does not have the ability to duplicate/replicate himself. Vril Dox rules in effect.

1. Namor (In Atlantis)
2. Wonderman
3. Martian Manhunter
4. Hulk
5. Thor (Current)
6. Orion
7. Wonder Woman
8. Sentry
9. Superman
10. Thanos
11. Absorbing Man
12. Black Bolt
13. Flash-Wally (because of his ability to tap ambient energies ie. The Speed Force)
14. General Eiling
15. Silver Surfer.
16. Captain Atom
17. Etrigan

Can he complete the entire list? Why or why not?

MightyEInherjar
Craaaaaaazy order.

Inhuman
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Craaaaaaazy order.

janus77
get's bfr'd to the sun at 4.
that's if Hulk's charitable.

CaptainStoic
the list is not on who is the most powerful or strongest. It's on how many people would be captured.

tkitna
Lobo's screwed here. I can see him taking Namor and Simon and i'm not even sure about those two. The rest either knock him on his ass or have a means to stay away from him.

Gecko4lif
This order is ****ed up

But if it is out of the whole list then here are the people I dont see him getting

3. Martian Manhunter
5. Thor (Current)
6. Orion
9. Superman
10. Thanos
12. Black Bolt
13. Flash-Wally (because of his ability to tap ambient energies ie. The Speed Force)
16. Captain Atom

Nod
Originally posted by janus77
get's bfr'd to the sun at 4.
that's if Hulk's charitable. laughing out loud

Hulks to high.

The Pict
Originally posted by CaptainStoic

This is not a power poll so ignore the order.

Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Craaaaaaazy order.

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
This order is ****ed up

doh

llagrok
16, 14 and 10 are probably too much.

I think Lobo would get the rest, eventually.

G-Mafia
He'll catch 1,2 and 16. The only way he catches 16 is Atom will run into his fist and knock himself out.

Stoic
Once again please read the opening post. This is not a gauntlet, it's on how many of these characters would be captured.

CosmicComet
3 years bump? Jeeze.

Anyway, I can see him capturing all of them other than Voidtry, Thanos, Flash, Surfer, and Captain Atom (probably because the suit would be ruptured and blow up, thus nothing to return at all).

Stoic
Originally posted by CosmicComet
3 years bump? Jeeze.

Anyway, I can see him capturing all of them other than Voidtry, Thanos, Flash, Surfer, and Captain Atom (probably because the suit would be ruptured and blow up, thus nothing to return at all).

Hey I've seen bumped threads that date back to 2004.

almost all of them can either defeat or evade him to no end. Hulk murder that ***** by the way.

Prep-Man
Lobo frags most of them, except high ends like Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.