Galactus/Tenebrous/Aegis/Arishem vs Thanos/Demogorge/Odin/Aron the Watcher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediSamuraiMRB
eek!

golem370
I would say Galactus & Arishem could beat the team alone

Sundipped
Team 1 ftp.

guy222
Arishem gives em thumbs down...Big G has a new meal

G-Mafia
Thanos, Odin and Demogorge are out of their league in this one.

Bentley
Not to mention Aaron.

G-Mafia
Well, a Watcher is supposed to be around Celestial level. So he's the most powerful on the team. But he still gets wrecked.

lordboo
thanos is the major weak link,team 1 ftw

Bouboumaster
No contest. Team 1 10/10

guy222
Originally posted by G-Mafia
Thanos, Odin and Demogorge are out of their league in this one.

Odin was known as the Omnipotent big grin

Utrigita
Team two gets slaughtered, Arishem could Solo team Two IMO

Stupid Rookie
In my opinion, team one are all high level cosmics. I admit we don't know too much about T&A, but they were obviously creatures that G feared, or was weary of, and had crazy power.

The presence of sky-father level characters on team 2 means they get beaten fast IMO. Aron is the strongest of team 2, and I don't think he could take Arishem.

Team one 10/10

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by guy222
Odin was known as the Omnipotent big grin

This is true, but I don't think he could stand against any from team 1 for more than a few seconds.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
Team two gets slaughtered, Arishem could Solo team Two IMO

or Galactus could wink

janus77
or Galactus could wink
not according to neverbeenwithagirl (btw, why is he advertising that fact? confused )...
Galactus would have trouble with Odin, apparently.

and here I thought Galactus was like... a universal threat no expression.

Utrigita
Originally posted by janus77
not according to neverbeenwithagirl (btw, why is he advertising that fact? confused )...

IMO Galactus wouldn't have any problems with Odin...

And yes Galactus is if he chooses to a Universal thread smile

celestialdemon
This match is seriously one-sided. Anyone from team 1 could possibly solo team 2.

Utrigita
As I see it Galactus ore Arishem could solo Team two without too much difficulty, Tenebrous and Aegis I'm not Sure because they doesn't have a lot of showings but based on the few showings they have I would say they have a chance of doing it too.

Tenebrous
Galactus would have zero problems with Odin. In-Betweener is the agent of Master Order and Lord Chaos...who, together, represent the three essential forces for the realm of magik (the Vishanti) to function.

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/8001/silversurfer198903121pq4.th.jpg

Galactus, while weak from poisoning from the elders of the universe, while having survived a blast from In-Bewteener meant to actually kill him, was winning the fight against In-Betweener before they got sucked into the black-hole, the place I-B claimed he was the most powerful.

Last time I checked, Odin hasn't fought any of the prime (i.e., main) Marvel abstracts...and the celestials disrespect him at every turn.

An un-prepped Thanos stood against an enraged Odin. Galactus humbled Thanos in one shot....

...there's nothing to suggest that G would have trouble with Odin.

janus77
well, that's my thinking too... but seems people see Galactus as being closer to Odin and the Skyfathers than I do.

oh well, until Marvel sort this stuff out, we'll all speculate in a vacuum smile.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Tenebrous
Galactus would have zero problems with Odin. In-Betweener is the agent of Master Order and Lord Chaos...who, together, represent the three essential forces for the realm of magik (the Vishanti) to function.

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/8001/silversurfer198903121pq4.th.jpg

Galactus, while weak from poisoning from the elders of the universe, while having survived a blast from In-Bewteener meant to actually kill him, was winning the fight against In-Betweener before they got sucked into the black-hole, the place I-B claimed he was the most powerful.

Last time I checked, Odin hasn't fought any of the prime (i.e., main) Marvel abstracts...and the celestials disrespect him at every turn.

An un-prepped Thanos stood against an enraged Odin. Galactus humbled Thanos in one shot....

...there's nothing to suggest that G would have trouble with Odin.

Glad to see you back online again Tenerbrous smile

Bentley
Galactus solos. Man, they disrespect Galan a lot around here.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Bentley
Galactus solos. Man, they disrespect Galan a lot around here.

You don't know half of it sad

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=470042&pagenumber=14

guy222

Lets give Odin some credit. It was stated, his power rivaled Galactus. Now remember, that's in a Thor comic. IMO, Galactus can defeat Odin. If Galactus is weak, Odin wins

Tenebrous
well, that's my thinking too... but seems people see Galactus as being closer to Odin and the Skyfathers than I do.

oh well, until Marvel sort this stuff out, we'll all speculate in a vacuum smile.

Well there are people who believe that of course. Though they generally fall into three categories...1. people who follow/read all things Asgard predominantly 2. people who are not very knowledgeable about Galactus 3. people who focus on G's low-showings against a wide-array of comparatively "street-level" beings (i.e. Thing, Thor, FF, etc.)

What people really need to focus on are G's fights that are actually just....fighting.

Almost all the low-showings...almost every single one....has him hungry (built in marvel-plot device...you can't have an entity like Galactus in comic books without a huge handicap slapped on him) and about to consume to replenish his hunger...the low-showings occur at that point. These are, for want of a better term, "blood-lusted" heroes who are fighting for their lives or their homes, vs. a weak, indifferent Galactus who is looking to satiate his hunger.

Appearances by G when he isn't seeking planets, and directly seeking to engage opponents in direct confrontation, are few and far between. Note that in these instances...where Galactus actually seeks conflict...as opposed to seeking to eat

vs. In-Betweener
vs. Mephisto in his realm
vs. Agamotto in his realm
vs. Thanos w/IG
vs. Thanos w/HOTI
vs. D/P Tyrant
vs. F/P Tyrant
vs. Hunger
vs. Tenebrous and Aegis, prepped by Thanos
vs. Ego

Bentley
It was stated by THOR that they were equals. We cannot take that as a fact, not when it comes from the Asgardians themselves.

Tenebrous
Lets give Odin some credit. It was stated, his power rivaled Galactus. Now remember, that's in a Thor comic. IMO, Galactus can defeat Odin. If Galactus is weak, Odin wins

perhaps guy....

...it was also stated, in the silver surfer annihilation mini, that Galactus is the most powerful creature in the universe.

I give Odin credit, but he's not a true cosmic entity.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
You don't know half of it sad

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=470042&pagenumber=14

I agree with u. I like speaking with my Galactus' buddies(Tenebrous also)

Its just the low showings. The writers don't write the Big Guy to his potential

Galactus should've been the one to stop T&A. Galactus doesn't need to be powered up by Gravity. That's very bad

Bentley
Yes, the Gravity thing was stupid, this from the book that had the Surfer in an armlock by a black dude. No offense to black dudes, this is the Surfer we are talking about.

We need more feats of a well fed Galactus, but at the same time there are very little opponents that can face a power such as his.

guy222
perhaps guy....

...it was also stated, in the silver surfer annihilation mini, that Galactus is the most powerful creature in the universe.

I give Odin credit, but he's not a true cosmic entity.

I agree with u

Gaiman's Eternals has Tiamut as the most dangerous thing on Earth

Its just how stories are written

Tenebrous
I agree with u. I like speaking with my Galactus' buddies(Tenebrous also)

Its just the low showings. The writers don't write the Big Guy to his potential

Galactus should've been the one to stop T&A. Galactus doesn't need to be powered up by Gravity. That's very bad

I agree...the low showings are the writers whoring out G to fully take advantage of the hunger plot-device...while elevating the protagonist in the comic of interest. Very bad.

The celestials thankfully don't have any such built in plot device, and they aren't over-used.

However, who do you think decapitated the celestial in Nova? Better hope it wasn't a low showing!

Bentley
Man, I hope its Diableri or someone cool, and not some ploty devicy thing.

Tenebrous
Man, I hope its Diableri or someone cool, and not some ploty devicy thing.

That would be interesting. THe proemial gods are a very interesting source of cosmic mythos that they explored for 1/4 of an entire comic...however i feel like it will be meant to introduce a new character (i.e., job out the celestials to promote the new guy on the cosmic block), or it will just remain as a mysterious severed head.

guy222
Yes, the Gravity thing was stupid, this from the book that had the Surfer in an armlock by a black dude. No offense to black dudes, this is the Surfer we are talking about.

We need more feats of a well fed Galactus, but at the same time there are very little opponents that can face a power such as his.

Full powered Galactus is theory. Earth X Galactus is Franklin Richards. Later young Frankie=1 Celestial. Authors tend to forget wats previously written. In an alternate reality, Galactus appears to 'consume' Tiamut, the Dreaming Celestial. 500,000 yrs later, Galactus and Uatu fear the most powerful Celestial(Earth-616) as he awakes

I love both characters. Coming to KMC, I would poke fun of Big G. Much love for the guy because of my Galactus' friends

Always believe, the top Celestials like Scathan, Tiamut, Arishem, Exitar can defeat Galactus

Billions of Celestials vs 1 Galactus. Big Guy is in trouble

guy222
I agree...the low showings are the writers whoring out G to fully take advantage of the hunger plot-device...while elevating the protagonist in the comic of interest. Very bad.

The celestials thankfully don't have any such built in plot device, and they aren't over-used.

However, who do you think decapitated the celestial in Nova? Better hope it wasn't a low showing!

Rumors persist it was Tiamut. Some say Count Abyss. It better be a new cosmic badass or Marvel will fall on their ass again

Its funny because I will bet u a gentlemen's bet, the new Eternals mini will make no mention of it

I know silly Thanos w/hoti stopped Celestials. What If, a super souped up Uni Mind destroyed Arishem. Those don't count laughing out loud

Tenebrous
Full powered Galactus is theory. Earth X Galactus is Franklin Richards. Later young Frankie=1 Celestial. Authors tend to forget wats previously written. In an alternate reality, Galactus appears to 'consume' Tiamut, the Dreaming Celestial. 500,000 yrs later, Galactus and Uatu fear the most powerful Celestial(Earth-616) as he awakes

I love both characters. Coming to KMC, I would poke fun of Big G. Much love for the guy because of my Galactus' friends

Always believe, the top Celestials like Scathan, Tiamut, Arishem, Exitar can defeat Galactus

Billions of Celestials vs 1 Galactus. Big Guy is in trouble

haha, that's why Big Guy brings the UN to the party.

I don't think Eternity would let galactus fall to celestials. I know in comics ETernity never has G's back but it's been stated many times that if G falls, Eternity falls

Tenebrous
Rumors persist it was Tiamut. Some say Count Abyss. It better be a new cosmic badass or Marvel will fall on their ass again

Its funny because I will bet u a gentlemen's bet, the new Eternals mini will make no mention of it

I know silly Thanos w/hoti stopped Celestials. What If, a super souped up Uni Mind destroyed Arishem. Those don't count laughing out loud

Ah when is the new eternals mini coming out? I've been looking for news of it but haven't found any.

I hope it's not count abyss.

guy222

I don't think Eternity would let galactus fall to celestials. I know in comics ETernity never has G's back but it's been stated many times that if G falls, Eternity falls

Great point.

Agree or disagree....Eternity wouldn't let anything happen to his 'creations', if they truly are

Bentley

Poor Asgardians, bringing a sword to an Ultimate Nullfier fight.

guy222
Ah when is the new eternals mini coming out? I've been looking for news of it but haven't found any.

I hope it's not count abyss.

I think its comin out in January or February. 12 issues. Its goin to be centered around Makkari's relationship with Tiamut. Eternals findin the missing race ala Thor seeking the Asgardians

I'm anxious to see if Tiamut sides with the 6th Celestial Host or not. I hope Thor doesn't combat the Celestials

I never liked CA. I lil bias, Adam is one of my all time faves

Utrigita
Appearances by G when he isn't seeking planets, and directly seeking to engage opponents in direct confrontation, are few and far between. Note that in these instances...where Galactus actually seeks conflict...as opposed to seeking to eat

vs. In-Betweener (multiply planets was shattered confused )
vs. Mephisto in his realm (the fate of the universe was at stake and numorous galaxies and Planets was stormtossed/wrecked)
vs. Agamotto in his realm (Multiversal Battle)
vs. Thanos w/IG
vs. Thanos w/HOTI
vs. D/P Tyrant (A battle between Galactus and DP Tyrant would devestate at the very least a galaxy)
vs. F/P Tyrant (multiply Galaxies was destroyed)
vs. Hunger (was doing well until Hunger began Absorbing his energies)
vs. Tenebrous and Aegis, prepped by Thanos (Was cheapshotted and hungry)
vs. Ego

Would just like to add the Proimal Gods smile apparently celestial's level Characters

guy222
Tenebrous and Aegis...Each one equals Galactus. Was it a cheap shot? Was the Big Guy weak? Seems Tenebrous was doin well vs teh Big G

Brio...Celestialhmm

Utrigita
Tenebrous and Aegis...Each one equals Galactus. Was it a cheap shot? Was the Big Guy weak? Seems Tenebrous was doin well vs teh Big G

Brio...Celestialhmm

Each Equals a weak Galactus Guy big grin

I would say that a attack from behind is a cheap shot wink

Against a weak Galactus big grin

Yes Brio

guy222
awww, u got me big grin

Utrigita
awww, u got me big grin

bashful yes I did wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.