Mewtwo v.s. Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Who wins?

EvilAngel
Mewtwo stomps on Kratos HARD

Burning thought
if Fuddle thinks theres a way to beat kain with M2, then i cant see Kratos unless God form do much better

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Mewtwo stomps on Kratos HARD

You're serious right?

Burning thought
well apprently M2 can break necks and destroy almost anyone with his mind powers and mind rape people......even tho all his main moves are on weak little pocket monsters

Sol Valentine
M2's fighting a friggin God. All that mindrape stuff is overhyped and is used on weak pocket monsters.

Fuddle
I believe Mewtwo win smile

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Burning thought
well apprently M2 can break necks and destroy almost anyone with his mind powers and mind rape people......even tho all his main moves are on weak little pocket monsters

Mewtwo nuked an entire island killing a dozen or so people. Mewtwo can clearly defeat Kratos unless he's God Kratos.

Sol Valentine
What's up with your sig?

And yes it's God Kratos.

ESB -1138
Oh in that case there's nothing Mewtwo can do to kill Kratos. Kratos wins by default.

Fuddle
I can see him do it, but with a lot of effort. I can imagine that TK someone of God Kratos size should take quite the effort.

Sol Valentine
Taking alot of effort means taking time. And Kratos can use that time to slice M2 in half.

Burning thought
he wont even bother, hell just turn M2 to stone and smash him with a fist shake, or punch it for a laugh

Fuddle
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Taking alot of effort means taking time. And Kratos can use that time to slice M2 in half.

Mewtwo used TK to reform the mountain. He lifted a full buss from miles away. I think he can keep Kratos from approaching.

What I mean is that Kratos is so much stronger than anyone Mewtwo has ever fought and he would resist (especially with his size) a lot better than anyone else ever has. His size and physical strength combined will give Mewtwo a tough time.

Furion
Originally posted by Fuddle
I can see him do it, but with a lot of effort. I can imagine that TK someone of God Kratos size should take quite the effort.

You're saying a friggin pokemon that's been milked by 4kids can beat The God of War. hang

Blax_Hydralisk
Mew-two doesn't have to kill him.. he can simply grab him via TK and make him go to sleep, he wins.

Furion
Let me Repeat myself: GOD OF FREAKING WAR!

Fuddle
God of freaking War is battleing against the most advance TK mind in the world of gaming smile

ESB -1138
God Kratos kills Mewtwo. Like Furion said: GOD OF FREAKING WAR!

Fuddle
It does not matter if he is God of freaking Mewtwodies. It is his feats that decide the outcome, not his title smile

Furion
nah, that's just the 4kids Movie that got M2 uber. The game was just a secret pokemon. Kratos has killed a God which is virtually impossible. Kratos grabs M2 and squeezes him till his head pops.

ESB -1138
It does not matter if he is God of freaking Mewtwodies. It is his feats that decide the outcome, not his title smile

Okay Kratos has killed the God of War who can summom forth mountains as well as call the dead to his will as well as travel through time...Kratos now has those powers plus his own as the God of War. What's Mewtwo going to do?

Blax_Hydralisk
how's it impossible if it's been done?

And "God" is a title.

mew-two teleports to a thousand feet away then flings Kratos into the sun, or just makes him fall asleep.

Fuddle
Originally posted by Furion
nah, that's just the 4kids Movie that got M2 uber. The game was just a secret pokemon. Kratos has killed a God which is virtually impossible. Kratos grabs M2 and squeezes him till his head pops.

How?

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Okay Kratos has killed the God of War who can summom forth mountains as well as call the dead to his will as well as travel through time...Kratos now has those powers plus his own as the God of War. What's Mewtwo going to do?

Use his TK smile

Furion
It should be impossibe, but Pissed off Kratos used Pandora's box to kill.
No, He is the God of War. Like Immortal God.
I lol at people who say M2 throws people into the sun which is really faraway, would take a long time to get to, and Kratos just goes with it and flies into the Sun? LOL

Fuddle
If Mewtwo succeed in lifting Kratos, he really does not have much choice but to go where Mewtwo wants him to go. Although, I doubt he can launch him to the sun from Earth.

But following that theory, he can fly with him near the sun and launch him from there smile

But I will not debate for that point at all, since it is lameass.
Kratos may be a God, but even Gods can die. It is seen in the Good of War game. I have seen Kratos kill both Athena and Ares. I am sure he killed more Gods than that smile

Blax_Hydralisk
It should be impossibe, but Pissed off Kratos used Pandora's box to kill.

Meaning he used a plot device, meaning that "killing a god" isn't even a real feat for Kratos, so it can't be used in this debate.

No one cares. Immortality does not mean invulnerability. It means he can not die. There are other ways to lose a vs. match then dying, BFR is a prime example.

I laugh at people who don't know what they are talking about and make spite threads smile

Mew-two can fly at supersonic speeds and can teleport; what's stopping him from hurling Kratos into the sun again? Kratos can't do anything to stop him if he can't move his body at all.

EvilAngel
TK >>>> Physical power.

Mewtwo sends Kratos with a one way ticket to the sun, problem solved.

Kratos resisting TK?? wtf? Mewtwo has never show any strain on his TK power due to size.

Furion
M2 has never met a person with THAT much rage inside him.
Will Power>>>>TK.

Classic NES

Will Power>>>>TK.

Word.

EvilAngel
M2 has never met a person with THAT much rage inside him.
Will Power>>>>TK.

Lol rage would not affect TK, no reason to even suggest it would.

TK is Will power....well sort of

Blax_Hydralisk
Rage?

lmfao. Being angry does not make you resistant to TK.

prove up or shut up

Furion
wasn't there a part in Pokemon where Ash was somewhat resisting M2's TK to save his pokemon? I forget cause I havn't seen that in so long.
And not just pure rage, put the will to fight and not give up.

Blax_Hydralisk
He tried but failed, and it wasn't against his TK, he was being held back by a bunch of mechanical arms and he broke through them.

And again, you'd have to prove it. There are plenty of people, Pokemon included, that are full of rage, and there is no proof simply being angry and stubborn will change anything.

Furion
Kratos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All Things in Pokemon in forms of rage. We don't know if Mewtwo's TK would work on Kratos due to the his will, rage, and strength, combined with the fact he's a god. I can' find any vids on youtube due to their stupid copyright crap.

Blax_Hydralisk
No no, what we dont is if rage will stop TK at all, there ahs never been a case like that.

Again, prove that rage can stop Mew-two's TK.

Furion
Well there aren't any Rage-o-holic God beings in Pokemon and doubled with the fact that Youtube is completely useless that I can't bring any hard evidence. But Kratos can just go back in time and stop Mewtwo from being born. stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
God of freaking War is battleing against the most advance TK mind in the world of gaming smile WRONG!!!! I am sorry, that would be Darth Nihilus.

M2 cannot send Kratos to the sun, I don't care if he can move at supersonic speeds, do you realise how long supersonic things would take to get to the sun? Didn't think so.

Also, doesn't M2 have to, you know, BREATHE!?

Kratos fries him with a lightning bolt.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Violent2Dope

M2 cannot send Kratos to the sun, I don't care if he can move at supersonic speeds, do you realise how long supersonic things would take to get to the sun? Didn't think so.

I honestly expected more intelligence from you, V2D.

Mew-Two doesn't have to be AT the sun to send Kratos there. All he has to do is fly into the upper atmosphere and then hurl Kratos with enough force that he will be in space and out of our gravitational pull. Assuming he isn't caught in some other pull he will fly at a constant speed until he hits the sun.

But, that is irrelevant as all M2 has to actually do is just get him into space. He will either burn or freeze instantly, and even if he doesn't die he'd be screwed, he would be alive but his brain and motor functions would be zilch.

no. He can surround himself in a t3h magik bubble that keeps him alive, he did this when he was underwater. Not too mention we have also seen Mew-two fly through space, so it's a moot point.

Prove up or shut up.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I honestly expected more intelligence from you, V2D.

Mew-Two doesn't have to be AT the sun to send Kratos there. All he has to do is fly into the upper atmosphere and then hurl Kratos with enough force that he will be in space and out of our gravitational pull. Assuming he isn't caught in some other pull he will fly at a constant speed until he hits the sun.

But, that is irrelevant as all M2 has to actually do is just get him into space. He will either burn or freeze instantly, and even if he doesn't die he'd be screwed, he would be alive but his brain and motor functions would be zilch.

no. He can surround himself in a t3h magik bubble that keeps him alive, he did this when he was underwater. Not too mention we have also seen Mew-two fly through space, so it's a moot point.

Prove up or shut up. 1. Love me.

2. Right...and Kratos will just sit and let him do this? God Kratos is some ways bigger and MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH stronger than anything M2 has faced, and has more willpower.

3. Last time I checked the Greek Gods shaped the cosmos and are not bound by laws of nature like that...Kratos is a Greek God, doesn't need to breathe, can't be injured normally, all Kratos has to do is fry him.

4. Forgot bout that stuffs.

5. Kratos resists TK with his vastly superior size, strength, and will, then frys M2 with a building size lightning bolt, which M2 will not avoid, cause lightning travels at, you know, light.

Blax_Hydralisk
1. Love me.

I'll always love you.

Prove will power can fight M2's TK.

A) Some gods can, while many other Greek gods and goddesses can actually be killed by simple Humans. B) D'unt care what they're supposed to do, feats please.

Why? I'm curious to know. Simply wanting to win and being angry does not mean he can resist TK.

Except for the fact that he doesn''t throw them instantaneously, and Mew-two doesn't even have to be anywhere near him to kill him.

BRB in like 2 hours, Church calls.

Sol Valentine
You have church at 9:51 pm?

Violent2Dope
I'll always love you.

Prove will power can fight M2's TK.

A) Some gods can, while many other Greek gods and goddesses can actually be killed by simple Humans. B) D'unt care what they're supposed to do, feats please.

Why? I'm curious to know. Simply wanting to win and being angry does not mean he can resist TK.

Except for the fact that he doesn''t throw them instantaneously, and Mew-two doesn't even have to be anywhere near him to kill him. 1. YAY!

2. Will power means he will be trying to fight the TK harder with his great size and strength. How's about you prove M2 can TK something as strong or big as God Kratos?

3. Feats? Well from Zeus he ended the Titan War with one blow using the Blade of Olympus, Kratos as a mortal(with uberzor stuffs) beat him. Ares took a spear or sumthin and threw it at Kratos from miles away, which shows great strength, and aim, and some sort of advanced awareness, as he sensed Kratos from that far, Kratos logically has Ares' powers now that he replaced him.

4. Not alone, but combined with phenomenol strength and size, sure.

5. And M2 prolly can't even TK him, Kratos could also use his attacks like Poseidon's Rage, Atlas Quake, or Medusa's Flash, which would NOT miss, M2 would have to be VERY far away to dodge those.

Blax_Hydralisk

2. Will power means he will be trying to fight the TK harder with his great size and strength. How's about you prove M2 can TK something as strong or big as God Kratos?

Mew-Two can physically change the weather across the entire planet using his TK, he can move entire herds if animals that weigh at least 600 + pounds by himself with his TK. he can also lift at least a hundred+ plus pokemon and levitate them while flying threw the air and flew across the world with them.. note that some of those pokemon also weighed over 500 pounds. And strength has nothing to do with it. As far as TK is concerned, the only thing that can counter TK is equal TK strength, unless you can prove otherwise.

Those are all very good feats, but nothing that can save him from powerful TK attacks.

Neither size nor strength mean anything if you're own brain is shutting down, or simply explodes.

Eh, this debatable.. and, I shall play Devil's Advocate, even if he gets off one of those attacks, I am confident that Mew-two's bubble shield thing can protect him from it. It did protect him from basically a nuclear explosion.

Also, to correct one of your other points.. lightning does not travel as fast as lightning; it travels half as fast.

EvilAngel
I'm confused, what is your basis for the point physical strength and raw willpower will resist TK?

No one to my knowledge has ever even had the slightest resist due to size OR will.

Burning thought
I'm confused, what is your basis for the point physical strength and raw willpower will resist TK?

No one to my knowledge has ever even had the slightest resist due to size OR will.

opposing TK powers or mind powers imo are likely to either negate another TK or weaken them if the opposing TK is stronger
but ime not sure if TK can be defeated by physical strength, but weight, considering God Kratos is bigger than anything M2 has ever lifted and certainly heavier, M2 is done for

EvilAngel
opposing TK powers or mind powers imo are likely to either negate another TK or weaken them if the opposing TK is stronger
but ime not sure if TK can be defeated by physical strength, but weight, considering God Kratos is bigger than anything M2 has ever lifted and certainly heavier, M2 is done for

Hmm, well Mewtwo made like a sea storm with the ocean, you think Kratos weights more that the 10 or so square miles of Ocean Mewtwo was toying with?

Kratos has mind powers?? if that true i understand, but never heard of that before.....

And force of will affecting TK is an absurd claim

Burning thought
Hmm, well Mewtwo made like a sea storm with the ocean, you think Kratos weights more that the 10 or so square miles of Ocean Mewtwo was toying with?

Kratos has mind powers?? if that true i understand, but never heard of that before.....

And force of will affecting TK is an absurd claim

thats not the same as actually lifting the body of ocean, most beings with weather manip can move and manipulate ocean, what did he do? just create a mealstrom, its more likely imo he was controlling tiny areas of the thing to move it round, similiar a human can create swirls with their fingers in water, only M2 is using TK to do it to ocean area

no he does not from what i remember, i was just stating their the things imo that would fight against TK

yes i dont think force of will will do much good at all unless ofc that person had TK or great mind power

but i think overall Kratos weight will beat M2 and the fact hes Durability is God level M2 wont be able to do anything at all to Kratos, Kratos stones M2

EvilAngel
Hm, true enough, but still, the power of such a feat. It's not even like he was having to focus on it either. That pretty much why i rate Mewtwo so high.

I can't see Kratos winning, I don't see him dying, but being incapacitated is good enough. Just shove him down a volcano or out of the atmosphere, problem solved

Burning thought
Hm, true enough, but still, the power of such a feat. It's not even like he was having to focus on it either. That pretty much why i rate Mewtwo so high.

I can't see Kratos winning, I don't see him dying, but being incapacitated is good enough. Just shove him down a volcano or out of the atmosphere, problem solved

lifting Kratos is going to be a feat in itself if he is large God form, actually moving him quickly or at any grand scale rate is another all together, hes not going to end up defeated by M2, no way is that possible imo

even if M2 used all his strength to lift Kratos, Kratos would just send out a medusa blast and stone M2 before he can do anything, M2 does not have the needed powers to stop kratos imo nor to incapaicate him

EvilAngel
lifting Kratos is going to be a feat in itself if he is large God form, actually moving him quickly or at any grand scale rate is another all together, hes not going to end up defeated by M2, no way is that possible imo

even if M2 used all his strength to lift Kratos, Kratos would just send out a medusa blast and stone M2 before he can do anything, M2 does not have the needed powers to stop kratos imo nor to incapaicate him

When has Mewtwo ever shown strain in his TK? you'll need to show me something if you want to use the 'lifting kratos will take effort' card

Psy Shield FTW

Burning thought
When has Mewtwo ever shown strain in his TK? you'll need to show me something if you want to use the 'lifting kratos will take effort' card

Psy Shield FTW

okie M2 throws the moon at Kratos, then the sun and hell he just slings the Earth into the sun.....

no the limit regardless of strain is the heaviest thing weve seen him lift, otherwise were stepping into assumptions, i can easily assume Kains TK is >>> M2 just because Kain has never strained to use TK but he has not lifted much more than a man

EvilAngel
okie M2 throws the moon at Kratos, then the sun and hell he just slings the Earth into the sun.....

no the limit regardless of strain is the heaviest thing weve seen him lift, otherwise were stepping into assumptions, i can easily assume Kains TK is >>> M2 just because Kain has never strained to use TK but he has not lifted much more than a man

So you're comparing God Kratos to the moon?

Burning thought
So you're comparing God Kratos to the moon?

huh what are you talking about, i was preying on the fact you basically said theres no limit to M2 TK because hes never strained while using it, so i was being sarcrastic by saying he slings the moon

God kratos is not as heavey as the moon, but hes like the size of a city and taller than most in ancient times, when M2 slings a skycraper with TK (the whole thing) please let me know stick out tongue

EvilAngel
huh what are you talking about, i was preying on the fact you basically said theres no limit to M2 TK because hes never strained while using it, so i was being sarcrastic by saying he slings the moon

God kratos is not as heavey as the moon, but hes like the size of a city and taller than most in ancient times, when M2 slings a skycraper with TK (the whole thing) please let me know stick out tongue

Lol, i never said there's no limit, I said he has not show strain thus far. I don't see Lifting Kratos being a problem for him, that's all.

Okay, he blew one up instantly.

Burning thought
Lol, i never said there's no limit, I said he has not show strain thus far. I don't see Lifting Kratos being a problem for him, that's all.

Okay, he blew one up instantly.

that sounds the same to me, if he hasnt had a strain, he can lift God Kratos, God Kratos can be very large

id like to see him blow a skyscraper instantly, but anyway thats not lifting, blowing up is not the same is it

EvilAngel
that sounds the same to me, if he hasnt had a strain, he can lift God Kratos, God Kratos can be very large

id like to see him blow a skyscraper instantly, but anyway thats not lifting, blowing up is not the same is it

Let me clarify for you, I have no doubt in my mind the moon is way too big for Mewtwo to Move with his TK.

Watch the first movie. The fact is, blowing it up meaning applying lots of force..... lifting would be easier.......

Burning thought
Let me clarify for you, I have no doubt in my mind the moon is way too big for Mewtwo to Move with his TK.

Watch the first movie. The fact is, blowing it up meaning applying lots of force..... lifting would be easier.......

gdgd, so really this is just an opinion, not many logical operators going into it?

false, blowing something up means a strong amount of force in one shot, lifting would mean a large amount of force over a duration of the lifting, like a man punching a brick wall is not as difficult as a man lifting it up with his arms over a duration

i just dont see M2 doing anything more than annoying Kratos and eventually M2 will be hit by a Kronos rage, Stoned solid or else followed constantly by hades soldiers

Violent2Dope
Mew-Two can physically change the weather across the entire planet using his TK, he can move entire herds if animals that weigh at least 600 + pounds by himself with his TK. he can also lift at least a hundred+ plus pokemon and levitate them while flying threw the air and flew across the world with them.. note that some of those pokemon also weighed over 500 pounds. And strength has nothing to do with it. As far as TK is concerned, the only thing that can counter TK is equal TK strength, unless you can prove otherwise.

Those are all very good feats, but nothing that can save him from powerful TK attacks.

Neither size nor strength mean anything if you're own brain is shutting down, or simply explodes.

Eh, this debatable.. and, I shall play Devil's Advocate, even if he gets off one of those attacks, I am confident that Mew-two's bubble shield thing can protect him from it. It did protect him from basically a nuclear explosion.

Also, to correct one of your other points.. lightning does not travel as fast as lightning; it travels half as fast. 1. Manip weather? That is not a lifting TK feat, it is a TK manipulation feat, Storm, Ganondorf, and many others can manip weather, doesn't make them uberzor TK gods. Lifting a bunch(like 30-50 at most) Pokemon, some of which weighed alot? Kratos weighs more than them all combined, much larger than them, and one thing no one has mentioned, gods in GoW are almost solid mass, they have more layers of bone and much tougher skin, as shown inside Atlas, who is a Titan, and Titans and gods are pretty much the same species, just a different name. Strength has nothing to do with it? TK binds and restrains things, and holds them, a guy that's strong enough can get out of the grip of another guy who is restraining or binding him, why can't he get out of TK?

2. Sure they can. With the vastly superior strength and size difference.

3. First of all, when has M2 ever sploded a brain? Kratos' brain is much more advanced than a normal person's(or a dumb animal Pokemon), why will it work on Kratos, a god?

4. When? Also, lightning is as hot as the sun, Poseidon's Rage and Zeus' Fury(T3h thunderbolts) are lightning, as is Cronos' Rage(or whatever, all his attacks have dumbass names like that). Also, if M2 so much as sees Medusa's Flash, he will be turned to stone, it will bypass the shield.

5. Lightning is twice as fast as lightning? wink

Creshosk
Kratos fries him with a lightning bolt. Mew two has blocked electric type attacks before. And yes lightning is the same thing as electircity, the electric attacks that he blocked are powerful enough to smash stones.

This "Kratos has willpower" is as absurd as the "thing has heart" arguments.

Fuddle
So much to read trough, so I just jump in randomly stick out tongue

wasn't there a part in Pokemon where Ash was somewhat resisting M2's TK to save his pokemon? I forget cause I havn't seen that in so long.
And not just pure rage, put the will to fight and not give up.

No one has ever resisted Mewtwo's TK. Alakazam lasted for a near two seconds, giving all out in an attempt to block a thought from Mewtwo.

And how would Willpower possibly aid a person against TK? Sure, I can understand when it comes to mindcontrol and such, but Mewtwo does not control the mind alone with his TK. He move the muscles/body and the air/whatever surrounding the object or whatnow he is targeting.
The only think a powerful willpower would protect against, would be mindcontrol.

Fuddle

Let us see what he has lifted at its greatest smile

About 60 pokemons with his mind at the same time (Where the heaviest in was a Gyaradose which weight 520 lbs. There was also an Onix which weight about 400) So, two of the pokemons is about 900 lbs. Then you have just about 58 more pokemons (A charizard, venosaur and blastoise to mention three)
All three having a weight of about 200 lbs.
There were also more among those, and he lifted them all without effort.

Also...... You probably know, but he moved an entire landscape with his mind. Forest, lake and mountain smile

Burning thought
Let us see what he has lifted at its greatest smile

About 60 pokemons with his mind at the same time (Where the heaviest in was a Gyaradose which weight 520 lbs. There was also an Onix which weight about 400) So, two of the pokemons is about 900 lbs. Then you have just about 58 more pokemons (A charizard, venosaur and blastoise to mention three)
All three having a weight of about 200 lbs.
There were also more among those, and he lifted them all without effort.

Also...... You probably know, but he moved an entire landscape with his mind. Forest, lake and mountain smile

that still does not neccerily add anything to kratos, the heaviest which is the Gyaradose Kratos could lift with one finger, and the thing is probably the size of God Kratos forefinger as well.....60 pokeomon are nothing especially considering half of them are tiny...

id like to see this landscape, forest? how big, couple of trees....lake...ponde, Mountain..can easily be hill, you can exagerate, id like to see this myself

Blax_Hydralisk
Doesn't really hold any relevance to the thread topic but I just found a pretty cool video.

DZH31hPGQBc

Fuddle
He did lift all those pokemons without any effort at all. The point is not if Kratos can lift those or not. It is how much they weight that matter, and as said he lifted all those without effort.

The file I upload is the point where he move the landscape.

Blax_Hydralisk
BT is right.

That is definently just a small hill.

no expression

Fuddle
A big small hill big grin

Burning thought
he does not look like hes moving it at all.....but going by your word that he moved all of that, where does he move it to?, how can he move the water, this looks absurd and i still would like to see a video if anyone can show it to me of that event, that picture proves that that thing is not a "small" hill, although not a Kratos sized mountain ofc but still not a hill its true, wheres the lake? i see a river

but theres nothing in that, which implies he moved it, it looks like the same sort of manouvre when he created a large explosion to destroy the science lab when he was born

Fuddle
Hold on smile

Fuddle
The landscape he moves smile

Fuddle
What is left of it smile

Fuddle
He moved it deep beneath the actual mountain where no one could defile the spring or disturbe the pokemons that chose to live there.

Burning thought
lol you said he moved the mountain, forest and river, all i see in thsoe pictures is him moving a small space of land, and this can be shown by the comparison of size of the vehichles and peope in it, looks a good few football fields in size, he doesnt move the whole mountain....

Fuddle
Doesn't really hold any relevance to the thread topic but I just found a pretty cool video.

DZH31hPGQBc

That is a really neat video smile

Fuddle
lol you said he moved the mountain, forest and river, all i see in thsoe pictures is him moving a small space of land, and this can be shown by the comparison of size of the vehichles and peope in it, looks a good few football fields in size, he doesnt move the whole mountain....

That lake is several miles in each direction from the center. The ray that blasts from the middle covers the mountain and island that Mewtwo is moving. No, he does not move the whole mountain, but he moves -A- mountain. I said he moved mountain, forest and lake with his TK, not that he moved Mount Purity.

If you think the area he moves is a few football fields, you need to learn the varity of close and distant perspectives. Objects closer to a camera appears larger than the background even though they might not be.

When Ash threw Mewtwo into the lake, he sunk like a rock for over at the very very least a minute. He got multiple flashbacks and he had time to change his entire life philosophy. He did not even reach the bottom during the time he sunk.

Burning thought
The landscape he moves smile

please show me the mountain in this image, your talking of, all i see is the blue light covering forest area....

Fuddle
The blue light covers the mountain smile

Burning thought
it covers a small patch of forestry.......

Fuddle
No it does not. It covers a huge lake, a mountain and a forest.

Burning thought
No it does not. It covers a huge lake, a mountain and a forest.

you seeing this through the magic of your crystal ball.......send it back its a fake ball

its covering a patch of forest on top of the mountain

EvilAngel
Wow, never heard of that before, lol, moving a mountain?? hahah i think that could be bigger than Kratos, no?

Burning thought
not if Kratos is his God form, Ares who Kratos is as big as in his God form could call 4 mountains to smash kratos each the size of athens the city

also M2 as of yet ive not seen move any mountain at all, it sounds like fan overhype to me, all ive seen in those pics is clumps of trees and i see them gone, not levitated

EvilAngel
not if Kratos is his God form, Ares who Kratos is as big as in his God form could call 4 mountains to smash kratos each the size of athens the city

also M2 as of yet ive not seen move any mountain at all, it sounds like fan overhype to me, all ive seen in those pics is clumps of trees and i see them gone, not levitated

I don't understand, if the mountain is gone, they he either moved it ordestroyed it.

In either case that's a huge feat to consider here. If you're told it was moved than there's proof enough, is it not?

Burning thought
I don't understand, if the mountain is gone, they he either moved it ordestroyed it.

In either case that's a huge feat to consider here. If you're told it was moved than there's proof enough, is it not?

where is the mountain gone, there is no mountain thats gone, which is the problem....

ive not been told by anyone other than fuddle, thats not proof at all....thats simply statements, looking at the screens, no M2 light is over the whole mountain nor is there any other mountain, all its over is some area of trees

EvilAngel
there was huge mountain, then there was a creator in the ground.....or am i seeing things?

Burning thought
i think your seeing things because theres no way ime beliving M2 erased the whole of that mountain without more proof

what i see in the pics is a huge mountain with only a tiny piece of it glowing with M2 light on a patch of forest, then the next image is on ground level with the humans and that craft in the crator, but theres no way that crator is the size of that mountain, no matter what way you look at it

if it was really possible for M2 to erase mountains, he wouldnt be creating a pokemon army, theres no logic to create weakling dark pokemon when he can erase huge chunks of earth himself

Kento
i think your seeing things because theres no way ime beliving M2 erased the whole of that mountain without more proof

what i see in the pics is a huge mountain with only a tiny piece of it glowing with M2 light on a patch of forest, then the next image is on ground level with the humans and that craft in the crator, but theres no way that crator is the size of that mountain, no matter what way you look at it

if it was really possible for M2 to erase mountains, he wouldnt be creating a pokemon army, theres no logic to create weakling dark pokemon when he can erase huge chunks of earth himself I don't know who would win but Mewtwo created clones at first to be like him so he wouldn't be alone and he was going to destroy everybody on Earth, pokemon and human alike living just him and the other clone pokemon alive. It had nothing to do with the clone pokemon to help him at all since he didn't need their help..and they weren't weak. And teleporting or destroying a mounting wouldn't be a big deal to Mewtwo at all. He's teleported a lot more stuff without any problems at all while erasing memories, stopping the storm he created, and using his tk to carry off with all his clone pokemon at the same time.

Fuddle
there was huge mountain, then there was a creator in the ground.....or am i seeing things?

Mewtwo did not move the whole Mount Purity. He moved a mountain that was on the inside of the outer mountain walls smile

if it was really possible for M2 to erase mountains, he wouldnt be creating a pokemon army, theres no logic to create weakling dark pokemon when he can erase huge chunks of earth himself

You really need to see the movie before you make assumptions like that. You talk about stuff you have no idea of. Mewtwo did not need his army of pokemons.

To add, your logic does not work. This is a plot advancing event, which is why he does all the things he does, instead of just destroying the world.

If he had not told anyone of his existance, or called the pokemon trainers to his island, he could have destroyed the entire world with his storm and no one would have known where the source was, or that it could even be stopped. He had the world on a silver plate, but he canceled the storm due to plot advancing events.

You say Kain is as powerful as he is. Then why does he need minions? You have yourself rated Kain the most powerful character in gaming, and if Kain is the most powerful character in gaming, why does he need minions?

Burning thought
Mewtwo did not move the whole Mount Purity. He moved a mountain that was on the inside of the outer mountain walls smile

You really need to see the movie before you make assumptions like that. You talk about stuff you have no idea of. Mewtwo did not need his army of pokemons.

To add, your logic does not work. This is a plot advancing event, which is why he does all the things he does, instead of just destroying the world.

If he had not told anyone of his existance, or called the pokemon trainers to his island, he could have destroyed the entire world with his storm and no one would have known where the source was, or that it could even be stopped. He had the world on a silver plate, but he canceled the storm due to plot advancing events.

You say Kain is as powerful as he is. Then why does he need minions? You have yourself rated Kain the most powerful character in gaming, and if Kain is the most powerful character in gaming, why does he need minions?

take that picture into paint please and circle in blue or red the piece of mountain M2 supposedly moves with TK....all ime seeing is M2 light on an area of forest on top of mount purity....

you dont tell me that i need to see something that you cant provide, its like me saying every time you come into a thread of a character youve not played you have to go and complete all the GOW games before you can do this, complete all LOK games before you do that, it doesnt work, you have to provide me with the proof

when does Kain need minions? what are you talking about? when has kain ever had minions?

Fuddle
I circled the mountain with yellow smile

I can do reading about GoW and those games. But you give out assumptions even though you have not the slightest clue what you are talking about. Like when you said that Mewtwo could simply have teleported all the times he was in trouble. You did not know that he had only been in trouble once in his entire carrier, and at that point his powers were being neglected.

Kain resurrected Raziel and the others, having them serve him. Minions smile

Burning thought
I circled the mountain with yellow smile

I can do reading about GoW and those games. But you give out assumptions even though you have not the slightest clue what you are talking about. Like when you said that Mewtwo could simply have teleported all the times he was in trouble. You did not know that he had only been in trouble once in his entire carrier, and at that point his powers were being neglected.

Kain resurrected Raziel and the others, having them serve him. Minions smile

what, what mountan, its like just part of M2 beam......theres no mountain that i can see amongst that beam, what all that forest is on, is the mountain but i see nothing amongst that beam.....

powers neglected? he could of teleported......

who said they served him? they heralded him as their God and creator, but he never needed them or used them, infact the reason he created them is unkown, its known why he made Raziel but the rest its unkown or if it is known i cant remember the reason, theres like a scratching in my skull telling me know something else but i cant put my finger on it, anyway he made them after he had already conquered Nosgoth, so he did not need them at all apart from Raziel

Fuddle
what, what mountan, its like just part of M2 beam......theres no mountain that i can see amongst that beam, what all that forest is on, is the mountain but i see nothing amongst that beam.....

powers neglected? he could of teleported......

who said they served him? they heralded him as their God and creator, but he never needed them or used them, infact the reason he created them is unkown, its known why he made Raziel but the rest its unkown or if it is known i cant remember the reason, theres like a scratching in my skull telling me know something else but i cant put my finger on it, anyway he made them after he had already conquered Nosgoth, so he did not need them at all apart from Raziel

It is inside the beam. Is it so hard to imagine that the beam is not as slim as it appears to be? stick out tongue

Having his powers neglected means he can not use them no expression How is he then going to teleport?

There you have it. A plot advancing event. He did not need them, but he had them. Plot smile

Burning thought
It is inside the beam. Is it so hard to imagine that the beam is not as slim as it appears to be? stick out tongue

Having his powers neglected means he can not use them no expression How is he then going to teleport?

There you have it. A plot advancing event. He did not need them, but he had them. Plot smile

...the beam looks not much larger than the trees around it, it must be some tiny mountain.....its probably not much more than a hill like i thought before....your asking me to imagine its there now, sorry but my imagination doesnt create mountains in pictures for the sake of your argument wink

you mean negated, is your primary language English? neglected usually means not looked after, you mean negated for sure

Fuddle
The whole blue area in the picture is the lake. From the center, it is several miles in each directions. It is a gigantic lake. In the middle of the lake is the mountain and Purity Spring. forest around the lake is huge. The entire valley is enormous. That slim beam in the middle covers the mountain. I will upload a picture where Mewtwo is standing on it and looking out over Mount Purity.

My native language is swedish.

Burning thought
i dont see a mountain, i see him standing on a hill overlooking a large lake, thats about it..... judging by the beam in the other pics he is simply moving the lake itself, which makes sense why in the other pic you posted the men are in the crator

Fuddle
He is standing on the mountain no expression

Which makes sense, because he does.

Burning thought
He is standing on the mountain no expression
I know he is supposed ot be, but what your calling a mountain does not large at all to me, the elevation from the ground, i wouldnt call it much more than a hill, the thing that this whole lake is on, is the mountain...infact to me it looks like hes on one of the blades of mount purity, the peaks, like you see on the opposite side, so all this debate is about him lifting a lake.....lawls

Fuddle
And you probably think all one have to do is jump down from that little hill and swim over to the forest no expression

He is not lifting it. He is simply moving it from one place to another. The lake, along with the center mountain and the forest on it. If you decide not to go with that, then I will not bother you anymore.

Burning thought
And you probably think all one have to do is jump down from that little hill and swim over to the forest no expression

He is not lifting it. He is simply moving it from one place to another. The lake, along with the center mountain and the forest on it. If you decide not to go with that, then I will not bother you anymore.

hes not lifting it? then this debate means nothing at all....lol...golly haha

but yeh i dont go by that tbh, no offence but that is not much of a feat, imo that "mountain" does not look too much more than a large hill and thats if M2 isnt just standing on one of the outer mount purity peaks

Fuddle
How much does Kratos weight?

Burning thought
How much does Kratos weight?

haha i dunno, i never weighed him, judging by his human form size he prob weighs about 200-300lbs i would say, and thats without weapons, he is gonna be carrying his blades of athena most likely as well as other gear so he prob weights 300-400 lbs

but God Kratos at full size i would say is nearly as big as Mount purity almost, M2 would never do much with Mount purity as a whole imo, and this is Kratos hes prob heavier than that mountain even if he is equel size since he is denser and muscular AND carrying weapons which seem to size up with him if he wishes them too

Creshosk
0D1RKTeldbQ

Still pictures really don't do much. You'll not that he emerges from a spring inside the mountain. the mountain itself sits inside a huge lake that is inside an even larger mountain.

It is not a little hill:

ntwlQAdfajo

He moves the spring, the mountain and the lake.

This is a 10 ton boulder:
http://www.brooklynrecord.com/archives/31boulder.jpg

I'm fairly certain he moved more than 10 tons.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Creshosk
0D1RKTeldbQ

Still pictures really don't do much. You'll not that he emerges from a spring inside the mountain. the mountain itself sits inside a huge lake that is inside an even larger mountain.

It is not a little hill:

ntwlQAdfajo

He moves the spring, the mountain and the lake.

This is a 10 ton boulder:
http://www.brooklynrecord.com/archives/31boulder.jpg

I'm fairly certain he moved more than 10 tons.

thanks Cresh, so so much clearer

hmm so thats his full power i see, the mountain he stands on is tiny for a mountain if your comparing it to purity, but anyway kratos as God= roughly mount purity in size, i dont see him moving mount purity if he says hes using his full power to move that lake and such under ground, but thanks for the vids

also moves or teleported, difficult to say, he sort of makes it disapear and reapear, not actually lifted it like i thought Fuddle was saying about whta he may try and do to Kratos

Fuddle
Can I get a picture of full sized Kratos?

Fuddle
As for the mountain he moved. You think it is tiny, but do consider that it reaches to the bottom of Lake Purity. Lake Purity is not exactly a pond in depth.

Burning thought
Can I get a picture of full sized Kratos?

heres his battle with Ares, hes a little smaller i think in this one, since hes not a true god and he seems smaller because he does not have his God armour but if you look behind them, theres a mountain that id easily put as the same size or bigger than Mount purity although scale is difficult

yahLjQfC5Vk&feature=related

one things for certain, hes trifles of times bigger and certainly going to be heavier with his armour and weapons as the God of war than the area M2 with his full power moved

Fuddle
Do you have any picture/video that shows that he can become larger than Ares?
Can he even grow to that size whenever he likes?

Ares is absolutely not larger than Mount Purity. Kratos is just about the size of Ares hand when he is human size.

Burning thought
Do you have any picture/video that shows that he can become larger than Ares?
Can he even grow to that size whenever he likes?

Ares is absolutely not larger than Mount Purity. Kratos is just about the size of Ares hand when he is human size.

not sure ill dig for pictures of him after he actually becoms a God

yes he should be able to, otherwise thats how big he is naturally when hes a God but all the other Gods can change their size and shape so why not Kratos as God of war?

Ares is enormous, hes a large ass, and no mortal Kratos is roughly as tall as Ares finger

here is a Vid of Kratos as a God, hes about as Big as colossus of Rhodes, maybe a bit bigger, what makes you so sure Mount Purity is so much bigger? not that its relevent, M2 did not move Mount purity, nor will he be able to do anything with kratos

F_xRBYe7Wf4&feature=related

Fuddle
You said that God Kratos was larger than Mount Purity. I just wanted to know how big he were. The reason I did not think he can shapeshift like other Gods, is because he is not one by nature.

As for mortal Kratos, he is about the size of Ares hand. It is seen in the video you posted with Ares and Kratos.

Not even in the video you posted just now would he reach the top of Mount Purity. He is just about twice the size of the building he smashed. The bird was noticeable size by his head.

Fuddle
Look what I did big grin

n_VCWq0fKDA

Burning thought
You said that God Kratos was larger than Mount Purity. I just wanted to know how big he were. The reason I did not think he can shapeshift like other Gods, is because he is not one by nature.

As for mortal Kratos, he is about the size of Ares hand. It is seen in the video you posted with Ares and Kratos.

Not even in the video you posted just now would he reach the top of Mount Purity. He is just about twice the size of the building he smashed. The bird was noticeable size by his head.

he is one now though

nah, if you look at the Kratos VS Zeus vid as well, Zeus finger is about as big as kratos

the building was like the size of his fist, maybe a bit bigger adn the bird is Zeus in bird form, its not a normal sized bird
also nice video

Fuddle
Can you show me the Zeus VS Kratos video? Zeus is the God of Gods. If he is bigger than Ares, that does not mean Kratos can grow larger than Ares.

The top of the building was the size of his fist. Look closely when he smash it.

The bird may not be a normal bird, but it is about a third the size of a normal human.

And thank you big grin

Burning thought
Can you show me the Zeus VS Kratos video? Zeus is the God of Gods. If he is bigger than Ares, that does not mean Kratos can grow larger than Ares.

The top of the building was the size of his fist. Look closely when he smash it.

The bird may not be a normal bird, but it is about a third the size of a normal human.

And thank you big grin

DT77KlL21_I

Burning thought

And thank you big grin

the top of the building was not the size of his hand...also now your saying a building is the size of Kratos' hand, but Kratos is no bigger than Ares hand, Kratos is only a little bit bigger than the average man and above you asked if kratos can grown larger than ares, so thats your answer, his hand in your eyes (which was wrong) was only as big as Kratos, their about the same size in God form....

the bird third the size of a normal man....geez....look at the thing, its almost teh size of Colossus of rhodes shoulder, its much much larger than a man

Fuddle
the top of the building was not the size of his hand...also now your saying a building is the size of Kratos' hand, but Kratos is no bigger than Ares hand, Kratos is only a little bit bigger than the average man and above you asked if kratos can grown larger than ares, so thats your answer, his hand in your eyes (which was wrong) was only as big as Kratos, their about the same size in God form....

the bird third the size of a normal man....geez....look at the thing, its almost teh size of Colossus of rhodes shoulder, its much much larger than a man

That confused me.

The bird flies by a number of human soldiers. Unless they are as big as three Rhodos shoulders, then the bird is a third of a human body.

ThoraxeRMG
Mewtwo wins, he doesn't have to kill Kratos to show this.
He can just erase or reshape Krato's mind.
END OF MATCH.

Blax_Hydralisk

This is getting no where extremely fast.

Fuddle

Would go quicker if Burning Thought would have a more open mind to facts stick out tongue

ThoraxeRMG

And it's fun as hell...

Burning thought
Would go quicker if Burning Thought would have a more open mind to facts stick out tongue

thats the problem, theres no facts that M2 can move Kratos, youve shown nothing, Creshock had shown something useful at least

the only way M2 can win is if M2 can really (show me proof plz) change the minds of beings before they smash him down

Blax_Hydralisk
Who cares? You won't budge anyway, Fuddle won't either.

Hence the reason why debating on this forum is nonsensical.

Burning thought
ofc ill budge, as soon as proof is given M2 can quickly and easily reshape Kratos mind....

i dont care about Kratos, prob best Ps2 game imo but hes not one of my fave characters overall, too brutish, i like magical beings, so i dont care if he loses, just if M2 actually has a power worthy then i can concede

ThoraxeRMG
Hence the reason why debating on this forum is nonsensical.

A majority of it is.

Fuddle
ofc ill budge, as soon as proof is given M2 can quickly and easily reshape Kratos mind....

i dont care about Kratos, prob best Ps2 game imo but hes not one of my fave characters overall, too brutish, i like magical beings, so i dont care if he loses, just if M2 actually has a power worthy then i can concede

Will you be happy if I show you a direct clip from the movie where Mewtwo alter the mind of a near hundred humans and pokemons in only a few moments and while doing other stuff? smile

I am going to get you whichever part you want actual video proof of. I can not show you that he will move Kratos because.... well, they have never fought.

Sol Valentine
Near hundred HUMANS. Not gods, HUMANS

Fuddle
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Near hundred HUMANS. Not gods, HUMANS

If he can passivly alter the mind of near hundred of humans without effort, what makes you think he can not alter the mind of a God if he really tries?

Simply because he is a God?

Burning thought
i dont tink Mind powers will work on Kratos, also please show me him changing the minds of 100 humans, not pokemon

Blax_Hydralisk
Don't you know? Simply having the name "God" makes you invincible, never mind the fact that Gods have been shown to actually be weaker then humans in some cases.

Sephiroth is a god, so he can not possibly lose. Kratos is a god, he can not possibly lose.

Creshosk
Don't you know? Simply having the name "God" makes you invincible, never mind the fact that Gods have been shown to actually be weaker then humans in some cases.

Sephiroth is a god, so he can not possibly lose. Kratos is a god, he can not possibly lose. Ares is a god he can't possibly lo- Oh, wait...

Burning thought
nah not in God of War, God of War Gods only mean theyre bones dont break and their flesh doesnt burn

Fuddle
So nothing that actually says Kratos can not have his mind altered?

Burning thought
So nothing that actually says Kratos can not have his mind altered?
ofc there is

Ares went into Kratos mind to destroy kratos, Kratos fought him and won......Kratos wasnt even a true god then either...

i doubt M2 is gonna have any easy time at all trying to beat Kratos mind if ares cannot

Fuddle
Can you describe that situation in a little more detail? Sounds quite vague, and could simply mean Ares mind powers are not that powerful. Which powerful deeds have Ares done with his mind alone?

Burning thought
Can you describe that situation in a little more detail? Sounds quite vague, and could simply mean Ares mind powers are not that powerful. Which powerful deeds have Ares done with his mind alone?

he pulled Kratos into his own mind into a realm of mind games that is supposed to break Kratos mind, but kratos did not fall to the tricks

ime not sure what hes done but the fact Kratos defeated Ares who is an immortal God and who seems to say he has strong power over the mind when he describes its the way to defeat a God, however kratos does not succumb is a feat in itself to say that hes gonna have some defence against M2

whos to say M2 mind VS mind powers are powerful, hes only apprently (although ive not seen this) feat is to disrupt the minds of mere humans

Ares actually opened Kratos mind up and used things that greatly disturb kratos, but Kratos even fought many mind clones of himself and won

Fuddle
he pulled Kratos into his own mind into a realm of mind games that is supposed to break Kratos mind, but kratos did not fall to the tricks

ime not sure what hes done but the fact Kratos defeated Ares who is an immortal God and who seems to say he has strong power over the mind when he describes its the way to defeat a God, however kratos does not succumb is a feat in itself to say that hes gonna have some defence against M2

whos to say M2 mind VS mind powers are powerful, hes only apprently (although ive not seen this) feat is to disrupt the minds of mere humans

Ares actually opened Kratos mind up and used things that greatly disturb kratos, but Kratos even fought many mind clones of himself and won

Disrupt the minds? He entirely resets them. Alters them to a large extent.

And an Alakazam is seen in one of the episode to play games with Ash and his friends minds. Alakazam being one of the most powerful psychic pokemon types there is. Mewtwo destroyed an Alakazam in a psychic battle, and it did not even take him two seconds. A hypno controled a near 50 people with mindcontrol, and is both rated below Alakazam and is no where near the psychic power of Mewtwo.

If Ares pulled Kratos into a game inside the mind, it is not the mind of the two that fight. It is Kratos inside Ares game. Unless he broke trough by closing his eyes and telling himself this is not really happening or something similar to that. Did he? smile

Fuddle
WoMjyOrettA

I uploaded the scenario where he altered their minds.

I should be expecting Burning Thought's sceptical comments about how it is not powerful anytime soon now and how there is no way his mind powers can do a jiff against Kratos smile

Blax_Hydralisk
Fuddle what you're failing to realize.. is that Kratos is a god.

So he wins.

Burning thought
Disrupt the minds? He entirely resets them. Alters them to a large extent.

And an Alakazam is seen in one of the episode to play games with Ash and his friends minds. Alakazam being one of the most powerful psychic pokemon types there is. Mewtwo destroyed an Alakazam in a psychic battle, and it did not even take him two seconds. A hypno controled a near 50 people with mindcontrol, and is both rated below Alakazam and is no where near the psychic power of Mewtwo.

If Ares pulled Kratos into a game inside the mind, it is not the mind of the two that fight. It is Kratos inside Ares game. Unless he broke trough by closing his eyes and telling himself this is not really happening or something similar to that. Did he? smile

after seeing the video all he does is wipe away memories......wiping memories is likely to help Kratos in the long run

"shrug" i know Alakazam is supposed to be a powerful pokemon but what other feats does he have? just because he is the final evolution of the three psychics Abra--> Kadabra does not give him "uber psychic" power, what his feats to put him on M2 level, also that was forceful TK, not inside mind powers, thats something Kain can do with his limited Tk powers

its a battle inside Kratos' mind, where ares is controlling events, unfortunatley Kratos defeats the obstackles Ares plays out in his mind and breaks free of the mind powers, showing me that video, M2 isnt going to easily just alter Kratos mind as he pleases, in that video it took a while for the light M2 called to take their minds to expand, it would take ages to expand over the whole of Kratos and kratos isnt going to be standing still, hes going to be running quick, fast and swinging his long chain blade weapons that would demolish any attempt for M2

a couple of Chronos rage will end this fight

Fuddle
after seeing the video all he does is wipe away memories......wiping memories is likely to help Kratos in the long run

"shrug" i know Alakazam is supposed to be a powerful pokemon but what other feats does he have? just because he is the final evolution of the three psychics Abra--> Kadabra does not give him "uber psychic" power, what his feats to put him on M2 level, also that was forceful TK, not inside mind powers, thats something Kain can do with his limited Tk powers

its a battle inside Kratos' mind, where ares is controlling events, unfortunatley Kratos defeats the obstackles Ares plays out in his mind and breaks free of the mind powers, showing me that video, M2 isnt going to easily just alter Kratos mind as he pleases, in that video it took a while for the light M2 called to take their minds to expand, it would take ages to expand over the whole of Kratos and kratos isnt going to be standing still, hes going to be running quick, fast and swinging his long chain blade weapons that would demolish any attempt for M2

a couple of Chronos rage will end this fight

He altered Nurse Joy's mind so that she thought she had served Mewtwo for all her life. Although she had only been with him for a few days.

So he did not beat him with his mind? He just beat the game that Ares had put up to him? That does not prove that Kratos has great resistance at mind. I am not saying he is not resistant, but that does not prove anything.
Ash broke free from Alakazam's mindgame, so I guess that makes him highly resistant to mindgames too. Yet, even though Ash is resistant to mindgames, he did not stand a chance against Mewtwo's mental powers. So neither will Kratos, since they both broke out of a supernatural mindgame.

Alakazam has no feat that puts him anywhere near Mewtwo's level. He does not even have time to breath out a sigh when he fights Mewtwo.
However, the Alakazam pokemon has shown a huge number of impressive feats. What exactly do you want to know? He just happen to have "uber psychic"-powers. Official pokemon sources themselves says he has the highest amount of special attack among all pokemons (Below legendary).

Burning thought
i want to know what actual high mind feats Allakazam has shown, mind feats within minds, not simply using TK....thats not an into mind feat

how old is Ash? isnt he simply some Teen, no more experiance than you or i would be against some pokemon....

Kratos other experianes and his status give him a much higher priority over Ash, even in mind especially after surviving Ares mind powers

Fuddle
i want to know what actual high mind feats Allakazam has shown, mind feats within minds, not simply using TK....thats not an into mind feat

how old is Ash? isnt he simply some Teen, no more experiance than you or i would be against some pokemon....

Kratos other experianes and his status give him a much higher priority over Ash, even in mind especially after surviving Ares mind powers

Alakazam has caused nightmares where he has haunted the group, he has lifted some really heavy pokemons with no problem, the Alakazam has shrunk people to tiny sizes and put them into a dollhouse to toy with. Heck, the Alakazam has even turned people into dolls (Litteraly) stick out tongue

Ash is 10 years old. He beat the mindgame of Alakazam. If Kratos is as old as he is, and beat the mindgame of Ares, then he is right now at the same protective level of mind as Ash stick out tongue

Ash survived Alakazam's powers. But enough about that. What impressive feats other than that mindgame (which Mewtwo probably would clear without effort, if human Kratos made it) has Ares pulled trough?

Burning thought
Alakazam has caused nightmares where he has haunted the group, he has lifted some really heavy pokemons with no problem, the Alakazam has shrunk people to tiny sizes and put them into a dollhouse to toy with. Heck, the Alakazam has even turned people into dolls (Litteraly) stick out tongue

Ash is 10 years old. He beat the mindgame of Alakazam. If Kratos is as old as he is, and beat the mindgame of Ares, then he is right now at the same protective level of mind as Ash stick out tongue

Ash survived Alakazam's powers. But enough about that. What impressive feats other than that mindgame (which Mewtwo probably would clear without effort, if human Kratos made it) has Ares pulled trough?

lmao Ash is 10 years old? so your comparing the power of pokemon on 10 year olds? jesus......,lmao

not neccerily, M2 would have his own fears coming against him, he is not strong enough to beat his greatest fears i doubt, hed prob be fooled by the mind games but thats the only mind power Ares has done

Ares using mind powers against a fully grown man full of hate and anger and being defeated>>>>>>Allakazam being defeated by a 10 year old, lmao at that and now Kratos is a God, its likely he has even more protection against simply being mind raped

Fuddle
lmao Ash is 10 years old? so your comparing the power of pokemon on 10 year olds? jesus......,lmao

not neccerily, M2 would have his own fears coming against him, he is not strong enough to beat his greatest fears i doubt, hed prob be fooled by the mind games but thats the only mind power Ares has done

Ares using mind powers against a fully grown man full of hate and anger and being defeated>>>>>>Allakazam being defeated by a 10 year old, lmao at that and now Kratos is a God, its likely he has even more protection against simply being mind raped

Alakazam has 5.000 IQ. Ash has shown a strong power of will in multiple episode. His willpower is great, even though he is 10 years old.

The greatest fear of Mewtwo is to be a mere shadow of Mew. To be nothing but an experiment. He has faced that fear already, and conquered. He then gained a new fear, that his pokemon friends would not be safe. He faced that fear and made it trough fine. No matter what fear Ares would pull trough, Mewtwo is too mentally powerful to be defeated by fear.

It is likely? Is it proven?

Burning thought
Alakazam has 5.000 IQ. Ash has shown a strong power of will in multiple episode. His willpower is great, even though he is 10 years old.

The greatest fear of Mewtwo is to be a mere shadow of Mew. To be nothing but an experiment. He has faced that fear already, and conquered. He then gained a new fear, that his pokemon friends would not be safe. He faced that fear and made it trough fine. No matter what fear Ares would pull trough, Mewtwo is too mentally powerful to be defeated by fear.

It is likely? Is it proven?

lol now will power makes a diffrence because its Ash? i thought mind powers were not part of will power? or was that TK....Kratos has incredible will power, pushing on against the God of war as a mortal is incredible enough let alone after murdering your own child and son because of this God, Ash would break and screech like the kid he is

meh well this cannot be proven

its likely simply because he would of already been against the mind power, so he would likely gain better knowledge of such a thing

Fuddle
lol now will power makes a diffrence because its Ash? i thought mind powers were not part of will power? or was that TK....Kratos has incredible will power, pushing on against the God of war as a mortal is incredible enough let alone after murdering your own child and son because of this God, Ash would break and screech like the kid he is

meh well this cannot be proven

its likely simply because he would of already been against the mind power, so he would likely gain better knowledge of such a thing

That was TK smile
And if he murderd his son because of this God, it is more reason than anything else to push on.

Sure it can. He face his greatest fear in both movies.

Would he? As a God of Wisdom or such I could understand, but where does it say that God of War gain better mental protection?

Burning thought
That was TK smile
And if he murderd his son because of this God, it is more reason than anything else to push on.

Sure it can. He face his greatest fear in both movies.

Would he? As a God of Wisdom or such I could understand, but where does it say that God of War gain better mental protection?

exactley why M2 powers will be very lmited in all ways on God kratos

yeh, God of War is warfare on many levels, and since the most powerful way as Ares said to fight Gods in GOW is through the mind, thats the reason why he is likely to have better protection but regardless, Kratos willpower>>>>whole pokemon cast

Fuddle
If the best way to fight Gods is trough the mind, then that means they have less protection there if anything no expression

Burning thought
If the best way to fight Gods is trough the mind, then that means they have less protection there if anything no expression its the best because all other ways their almost invincible, it took pandoras box to kill ares for example and naturally they dont burn or break, so its probably the best way, doesnt mean its an easy way though does it....

Fuddle
Who would be better for such a task than Mewtwo then? Is there anyone in GoW that is more powerful than Mewtwo in mental powers?

Burning thought
Who would be better for such a task than Mewtwo then? Is there anyone in GoW that is more powerful than Mewtwo in mental powers?

i think Ares is more powerful, what makes you think M2 is more powerful? because he can TK very powerfully? nothing to do with actual mind to mind combat at all, M2 apprent best feat is mind washing young kids, blimey m8 thats incredible

unfortunatley Kratos is a very strong willed, spartan warrior who has gone through battle after battle against intelligent opponents and served the gods for many tasks trough his years, yet you belive because M2 can brainwash a few 10 year olds it means hes going to easily beat someone who defied the mind powers of the god of war..think again

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>